Overall this is a good place to live. I wish the pool was fixed as it is summer and living at an apartment, a pool is expected. I appreciate the front office staff.

The Grove is a great place to live! As a current resident I can honestly say I love living here and the staff does a great job of helping the residents and getting to know them. The pool and gym are great! I feel safe and at home here and as a college student it's really affordable Go Grove!

The grove front desk staff is always friendly and resolves any issues in a timely fashion. The amenities are very useful as well. I don't have too many complaints.

Cool place to live. I love that it’s a gated community so I feel safe. I also love the events that they host for the residents. I enjoy The Grove.

This place is wonder. The staff is super nice and welcoming. Any questions or problems i have they have a solution. I would recommend this apartment complex to all students.

Reply from Grove Mobile

great place for student living, comfortable, peaceful atmosphere, affordable, great and helpful staff, great amenities for residents to enjoy

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove is a very convenient community to the University of South Alabama, with most of the residents being students. It's easy to meet fellow students, and make lifelong friends!

Reply from Grove Mobile

Great service like I really like the home. It’s cool has a lot of friendly outgoing people to mingle with and I jus feel safe. The grove it the best place here.

Reply from Grove Mobile

I like how we have individual leases and everything is included in the rent. I like the price of renting. I especially like the free printing, fully furnished, and other things included in the apartment.

Reply from Grove Mobile

The grove is a very nice place. I move in this upcoming Friday, but I know quite a few people who love living in this great community . I have been inside 4 different apartments & they were beautiful

Reply from Grove Mobile

Other than noisy neighbors, I have had no problems staying here. The staff is nice and easy to work with. Whenever i had a problem and i went to talk to them, we were able to come up with a solution. Also, maintenance is quick to fix whatever is broken.

Reply from Grove Mobile

As a resident at The Grove i can say that it is a good place to live while in school. Although you have roomates you get to have your own private bedroom, bathroom, and closet. The only con to living here is the wifi, which is inconsistent. Also, better or smaller sensor keys should be made to get into the apartments when the gates are closed. I like how it is quiet, has a good atmosphere, and is close to to school but i think they should provide better lighting for the parking lots and security 24/7 for emergency situations.

Reply from Grove Mobile

The new maintenance manager is really good. It would be perfect if the enforced the "no smoking" policy. I'm pretty sure everyone here smokes.

Reply from Grove Mobile

I enjoy how close the Grove is to campus. I will say that I would prefer more comfortable living room furniture and updated appliances in the kitchen space but I would live here again.

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove is a great community, they have good ammenities like the pool and the gym and I like how they try to have weekly events like Bingo or free food! Rooms are what you get for the price, maintenence could improve.

Reply from Grove Mobile

Very great place to live. Staff is nice, has good events. There is a nice workout area and a very safe place to live. Maintenance works fast.

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove have great prices, great employees, and great involvement with community by hosting events for residents to interact with each other and the staff !

Reply from Grove Mobile

The grove is a nice convenient place to stay near campus. It has transportation on and off campus. It has a nice pool and fitness center. The employees are helpful,

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove has lots of great amenities and activities to choose from. I enjoy using the gym, pool, and all of the annual events they hold like the crawfish boil.

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove is always hosting amazing programs for the residents and I know that if I have any questions, they will answer them as soon as they can. The staff is really friendly and is always willing to be patient and help out.

Reply from Grove Mobile

I have yet to live here, but leasing the apartment was made very easy by the Grove employees! When I went in, they all were very ready and able to help!

Reply from Grove Mobile

The Grove at Mobile is absolutely gorgeous, when I was deciding on where to spend my semester living, I knew the Grove would be perfect for me.

Reply from Grove Mobile

I’ve lived here for almost two years. The employees are amazing and they get things done in a timely manner. The activities they plan for the residents are awesome !

Reply from Grove Mobile

I love living at the Grove! It’s aweosme to have an apartment that is so close to campus with so many annuities available at such a great price! Sure some things could be better, but that’s true everywhere. Overall, I’ve had a wonderful experience!

Reply from Grove Mobile

The community is great! It is a fun environment to thrive in. All the staff here is wonderful. I enjoy the convience of the apartment location and being able to be so close to campus