I really love these apartments they’re nice to live in. I appreciate the maintenance crew they always seem to fix everything in a timely manner.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is a great place to live regarding the apartments themselves and the reasonable prices. The staff is always friendly and is always willing to help.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living at the grove was such a great way to spend my sophomore year! I was able to choose my friends for my roommates and it was a pretty easy process. I loved the common area in the apartments but the fact that we had the privacy of our own rooms. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The staff and maintenance are very nice. Haven't had a bad experience with any of them. The apartments aren't fancy, but they're good for the price. Only complaint is how soon they try to rush you into next year's lease. My lease started in the middle of August and they were trying to get me to sign up for another year in the beginning of October.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove Moscow is awesome! They have great facilities and a wonderful staff. Everyone I have met in the community has been absolutely incredible!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love how friendly everyone is at the Grove! Everyone at the front desk is always happy to answer any questions I have, and the events that they put on are so fun! I love the study room too, it's a nice quiet space to focus.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Awesome place to live! Great amenenities. Helpful and nice office staff. I love the little events they put on for us every week with free food! Waffle Wednesday is my favorite!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great atmosphere and people all around are very nice and friendly but not too loud! Activity offers are great and different. If you have an issue with your apartment, maintenance staff will be there soon within 24 hours.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I enjoyed my time here. It was a nice, clean place for me to move into last year when I needed one. I really liked having the library and coffee!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great place for students and families. Quiet during the nights with plenty of activities to perform during the day. The staff is open to help with any situations or questions.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Good environment, the rooms have a lot of space and the fact that we have our own restrooms and closet it’s the best part of everything. The electricity is really expensive

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartment community has been wonderful! Nothing but A+ since I have moved in, in April. I would highly recommend The Grove as a place to live!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The staff are super friendly and accommodating! When ever their is a problem they will take care of it within 48 of notifying them of your issue

Reply from Grove Moscow

I LOVE all of the amenities and events that The Grove has to offer. The community is great and all of the perks make it 100% worth the money!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I LIKED MY TIME HERE. ENJOYED THE 24 HR GYM AND THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY. MAINTENANCE WAS ALWAYS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. I ALSO ENJOYED THE SHORT DISTANCE FROM CAMPUS

Reply from Grove Moscow

the apartment is perfect, everything is new and the community is calm and respectful, I am enjoying life here. it is my first semester in Moscow , I really recommend this place especially for new coming student

Reply from Grove Moscow

At first I wasn't the biggest fan of how the maintenance requests were handled, but lately the maintenance people have been doing extremely well and have been very friendly and are able to fix the problem in a timely manner.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Makes this a really nice stressfree environment to stay. Lots of nice amenities at the clubhouse and property.

Reply from Grove Moscow

From what I have seen of the Grove, it is a wonderful place to live. I will move to the complex in a few months, but so far the experience has been wonderful. lovely staff as well as wonderful amenities are just some basics to look forward to.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love the beautiful campus, Clubhouse layout and free coffee. Although I also work here, I enjoy the grounds and amenities for myself and my family as well.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The pool is super super super super super super super super cold. Look forward to coming back in August when is a letter warmer and nicer to swim in.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great place to live and stay at, amenities are very convienent for location and close to campus, although the dog poop everywhere is getting out of hand, as i have seen multiple piles near the edge of the property

I love the place and all the people in it are very friendly. I heard a lot about the grove and how it is amazing and beautiful. My friend lives there and i go visit him every weekend haha.

Been here for 2 years so far, and it’s been great. No issues with management, everyone around us is fantastic, the facilities work great, and all the extra little things the club house does tops it off.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love the Grove! Only complaint is that my upstairs neighbors walked around like hippos. The amenities are amazing and make the place worth every penny.