Grove Moscow

4.1

1,233 Reviews

4.1

1,233 Reviews

Love the people and the amenities! Very safe neighborhood. And if you are looking for your own space (such as your own bathroom and room), then definitely take a look at these apartments!
not that great due to charge of paint & holes present in wall upon move in. as well as all the fees for electricity when i was gone for 2 straight months it somehow ended up over budget
The staff is always happy and eager to help, the amenities are nice and inclusive, and community is welcoming. There is lots of parking, so you don't have to worry about a spot. The additional parties and give aways are a great way to interact with the community and staff.
Move in dates are a little unaccommodating to students; it cuts it a little too close to the first day of classes. Especially compared to last year. Noise complaints don't really get a follow up, and the management teams is very, VERY, slow regarding email responses.
Pretty good so far. The whole lease signing was a little confusing but other than that not bad. The apartments are very nice especially during the summer because of the AC.
It’s been great here. Resigned for 2022 and am happy to know I have a place to stay that I enjoy at the end of the day. The grove has made it easy to adult.
Very friendly staff and lively amenities! Awesome rewards programs that get you gift cards and fun opportunities. I am happy to say I have renewed my lease and can't wait to continue my stay here.
The space here is amazing! the bathroom is enormous and well worth the price and effort needed to live here. The people here are really kind and try to make sure they have a breathable environment for everyone.
Everything is great. people are nice and friendly. You did not need to bring anything here. I like the basketball court. I have enjoyed 18 months here.
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. My first night was great and I’m already pretty comfortable . Nice comfortable bed and great air conditioning