It's been really great so far! The community is really great and the Grove has really supported that with all of the events at the clubhouse.

Great community! Staff is really nice and helpful! Great community activities. The neighborhood is pretty much as you select when you move in! :)

The grove is a very friendly environment. Overall, my favourite part about the grove is how friendly the staff is. They are always willing to help out with whatever it may be.

Love it here. Everything feels very safe and the appointments are well managed. A littler high on the expenses and I feel like if it was a little less expensive it would be a even greater place to be at. Other than that no complaints.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartment is very nice. It feels very homey. The amenities are very nice even though I haven’t used the pool. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living at the Grove has been an awesome experience. I wish I could have resigned my lease for next year, but I will likely be moving due to my job. It it slightly pricier than other apartments, but you definitely get what you pay for--and you get a lot! I would absolutely recommend living here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Have had an okay time, really just missed home and had wasnt the best fit between there and school. But lovely setting and staff and very strict policies and rules

Very nice, good people good location and great value! Just 20 min walking to uoi. Big common area with nice kitchen. 24h open library and gym!

Like the community and the amenities but assistance is not always easily received. The basketball court always has water on it. The game room should be 24 hours.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is great because they have great staff, awesome events and the pool is a definite bonus! It’s nice that everything’s included in rent and you can sign your own individual lease.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The property is super nice with lots of great amenities! The value for your money is amazing. The apartment layout is super nice with spacious bedrooms, bathrooms, and closet

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have loved living at The Grove! The staff is always happy and excited to answer any questions you have. The community is so friendly and welcoming. I am so happy with my choice to be a part of it!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the Grove in Moscow! The location and facility are great! The staff is super friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Though I have not yet moved into my new apartment yet, I look very forward to moving in at the start of next semester. Ireally like the community.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love the grove moscow! The apartments are spacious and lovely and the events at the clubhouse are so fun! I feel like I’m a part of a community.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I like the environment here. All the people are friendly and the staff are so nice and will help you in anything. My friend told me about the place first and then i said i will give it a shot. And I didn’t regret it at all.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everything in here is nice! The internet is fast. The room is big enough. The furniture are also good. Everyone has own bathroom is really a nice densign.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Been here for three years, and it's been pretty great. The speed bumps were a little stupid but they were taken out, and now the reserved parking is dumb because no one wants it. There was never a parking problem before, but there is now.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great gym and pool. Pool is great in the summer and spring time. Sand volleyball court is also super fun with friends in the spring/summer time

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is an amazing place to live. I love that it is fully furnished and has a bunch of amenities. The staff is very nice and always willing to help.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I enjoy living at the grove. I love that it is fully furnished. I enjoy the amenities such as the gym and tanning and library. Waffle Wednesday is the best!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Good service, reaction time of getting things done. Don't have any real compliants. Glad that I get to live here, getting warning emails is also very helpful

Reply from Grove Moscow

In my 3rd year here. My time here has been well spent. Moved in originally with my beother and friend, friend moved out. Got a new roommate through your matching program. Went from having a messy roommate to another messy roommate. Only thing we have in common is interest in golf.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love the friendly workers, and the pool! I love the free WiFi. I love my room and my bathroom and my closet being able to have all it to my self. Love that there is gates there!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Grove is wonderful place, you can easily concentrate on your studies in library at clubhouse. In addition, without paying attention to the time, you have access to the printers!!!