The Grove at Moscow has such a nice facility (pool, gym, and clubhouse) and all of the staff is so great! I am excited to live here and love my apartment.

I have yet to move into the apartment complex but so far it has been a great experience with the staff and the process of being a community member and member of the apartments

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love the grove! The apartments are roomy, the appliances are top notch, the staff is super friendly, and the events are too fun! Taco tuesday, waffle wednesday, and the other special days make the grove unique.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I really like living here! Jon is super nice, and so are the rest of the staff! The club house is always clean and the events are fun to attend!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove has a lot to offer. It's definitely worth the price you pay. The clubhouse is a great place to spend time, whether you are working or just want to hang out with friends.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Overall a great place to live! Compared to other housing options in Moscow I’d say best bang for your buck. Only thing I wish they had was covered parking.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I really enjoyed living here. The staff are very helpful and friendly which really makes it a very welcoming environment and I would even go as far as to call it my home away from home.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Its a great community here at the grove. Weekly events as well as hanging out in the main building is always fun and has a great atmosphere.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living here at the grove! It's a quick walk from campus, I live with awesome roommates, and the Grove staff put on cool events like waffle Wednesday! Who doesn't love free waffles?

Reply from Grove Moscow

Overall, good place to live. The complex is newer so everything is in pretty good shape, but the construction is on the cheaper side. My only complaint thus far is that the bedroom doors are extremely thin, which lends to poor mitigation of sound from common area.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I've enjoyed living at the Grove and all of its amenities! It suits my life as a student very well, the only complaint is have is the lack of public transit. Especially when the weather is bad and I can't take out my smaller car, the walk to campus is long and tedious. Otherwise, it is very lovely!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove at Moscow has Good and friendly staff with nice neighborhood and high security level. I have lived here for one year and enjoy living here

Reply from Grove Moscow

I think this is a great short term community. The lease is set up nice so you only have to worry about your part of the rent and you don't get in trouble if your roommate doesn't pay. The amenities are really nice. I use the dog park almost everyday. The tanning booth has probably saved me a 100 dollars this year. I think it is a little overpriced unless you get the base price. But hey it is better than Identity!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have enjoyed licing here lately. The front desk has been very friendly and they do what they can to help. It is expensive, but it's nice here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the grove. The apartments feature a nice layout and the community is great. The staff that works at the front desk is so helpful as well as the maintenance staff.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living at the grove is so convenient and simple! Having all the utilities covered and our own washer/dryer is great, along with all the other appliances and the wonderful maintenance staff to help with any of those issues.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Would be better if they knew how to plow the snow, and ya know use pet friendly ice salt on the sidewalks and stairs so people wouldn’t bust their butts in the morning.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love that The Grove is a little removed from most of the town, it gives it a more relaxed feel being surrounded by beautiful scenery! Beautiful location and grounds.

Reply from Grove Moscow

the apartment is perfect, everything is new and the community is calm and respectful, I am enjoying life here. it is my third semester in Moscow , I really recommend this place especially for new coming student

Reply from Grove Moscow

Clean, good college area to hang out during all parts of the year. Quiet we needed to be. Full of fun activities each week with everyone in the community.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartments are really nice and the fully furnished is great. I like all the activities the Grove puts on for the residents and the pool and volleyball court are great. Although I feel that the fines prices are excessively high

Reply from Grove Moscow

Knowledgeable staff, fun monthly activities, great grounds keeping. The staff is always fun to talk to, they put your mind at ease when there's an issue, they keep you informed of major issues (gates, internet, weather etc) which I do love. The people I've come across are great people as I've come across them. The monthly activities are great, they make it fun, they are patient with residents when it's pizza night. The grounds crew works extremely hard to keep the grounds looking great and getting orders by residents done quickly as they can.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have really enjoyed living at the grove. It’s by far the best living accommodations I have seen in Moscow compared to the places my friends live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

PROS: Free printing, friendly staff, free tanning, great roommates, pet friendly CONS: Easy to here neighbors living above above (could just be them)

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is a great place to live! You won't find anything better for the price. When you need something fixed, the maintenance crew will fix it as soon as they can.