Grove Moscow

4.1

1,081 Reviews

4.1

1,081 Reviews

The property has the best amenities around and the staff is on top of everything and friendly. The maintaince can take a while to get things fixed but do a great job with repairs.
Great experience living at the grove. Rent is easy to pay via online. They have a fast working maintenance crew. The rooms have all the furniture you need.
Overall a great experience so far. Everyone has been friendly. My only complaint is occasional mix ups that happen with packages at the office.
Grove has been decent so far. There has been a few snags but things seem to become resolved after a few weeks. They have been decently accommodating when issues have arisen with previous matched roommates or pets.
The grove is very disorganized. They sent an email stating that maintenance will come in to check our smoke detectors one day, and they don’t come that day and then send out another email saying they will come the next day and to be prepared from 8 am to 5 pm which is technically not giving us 48 hours notice before coming into the apartment. So me and my roommate wait all day for them to come again and they still didn’t come. And they never ended up coming EVER! Very upset.
Everything at the Grove has been great for me. It’s my second home and I’m thankful for all the experience it has brought me. The staff I’ve met is nice and work orders get done quickly.
Nice quiet community. Good place to live. Staff are friendly and ammenities are good. Maintenance can be slow at times. Convenient for u of i students.
Honestly its been pretty good! No complaints so far! No problems with the apartment appliance wise or anything and people at the front desk are always really nice! (:
The place is pretty great. The parking could be better. People always squeeze me in compact. Please enforce the rules of the parking lot. There are trucks that park in compact.
I enjoyed living in the grove and I like the apartment system and how the furniture is. I like the amenities that we have here like the swimming pool and the printers and the gym. All of these are awesome.