So far I have enjoyed every aspect about living at the grove. The apartment is really nice and the staff really do try and compensate for any problem you may have. All of the staff are incredibly nice and truly try to make your whole experience a great one. I would absolutely recommend living here!

The grove is a very friendly place in terms of environment, neighbourhood, and staff. The staff is always willing to help and are always friendly.

Overall, my experience here has been positive. The only downsides recently has been the construction across the street from the apartment complex has been noisy at times, and made the picture frames, glasses, etc rattle around a bit, but this is normal with heavy equipment and not the Grove's fault.

Love living here. The staff is absolutely amazing. This place feels like home and it's going to be really weird when I have to move out. Being fully furnished is really nice, I just wish the furniture matched a little better. Also, the reserved parking seems useless; it feels like just another way to make money.

The lounge and amenities are exceptional, the staff are friendly and helpful. Many of the other residents are fairly friendly. The pool during the summer is a nice place to cool off.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I absolutely love the grove! The staff is so kind and the atmosphere is great. My apartment has a wonderful layout and all the amenities I wanted.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love the grove moscow! The apartments are amazing, the staff is so nice and the events are so fun! I love everything about my experience so far, and will be living there again next year!

Reply from Grove Moscow

great community and good to have 24 hours access to library and printing station. Gym is nit the biggest but good equipment and 24 hours access available as well.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It's quiet and clean and the people are friendly. The price is right as the amenities such as pool, workout area are fantastic. The front desk staff is polite and responsive to any and all inquiries.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Super great experience here as a resident. Roommate matching was perfect, clean apartment, everything as expected. Never go over on electricity charges. Definitely renewing.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is one of the best places to live in Moscow as it is very safe and a very welcoming community. I have been here at the Grove for the past 8 months and i feel just like home

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have been having a good time here at the Grove everyone is very kind. I love the club house and the computer lab area so I can print assignments off for school. I appreciate that convince

Reply from Grove Moscow

Overall management of residential area, I am recommended that the management of dogs be strengthened. Maintenance of environmental hygiene in residential areas.

Reply from Grove Moscow

This place gives me everything I need and more. Quality living environment, quality people, I love it. The pool, the lounge are, and basketball court make for a great social experience.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great community, nice and quiet when i need it to be great ammenities. Staff is lack luster. Clean, very nice apartments. Needs better service positions and way less posters and flyers and the whole nine yards on my door

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience at the Grove has been awesome. I came from a really bad living situation, one that didn’t feel like home. The Grove really feels like home away from home.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I've really loved it so far! The community has been a lot better than I expected. I've made a lot of friends. When I chose The Grove to live at, I was just expecting a bed and somewhere to cook, I had no idea that I would make the friends that I have.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I enjoyed being able to room with my friends and having my own kitchen to cook in compared to living on-campus. As what I would consider my first “living on my own” experience, it was very enjoyable!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I don't interact with very many people who live in my community, which I admit is my own fault. I should attend more events to meet my neighbors but I do love coming home from school and work and having a clean, quiet community around me that allows me to focus on my studies.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here at the Grove. The apartments are clean and well laid-out, the location is close to town but out of the way of busy traffic or noise, and the amenities have been spot on so far.

Reply from Grove Moscow

If only the rent could be reduced, the rental time would be more flexible.And I think better. Because like me as a visiting schoolar at here, maybe I come here at March, so I must rental this apartment from Mach to July, when I go back my hometown I will continue to pay this rental fee.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Very helpful with application process! Love how sweet everyone was when I called with questions. Also, always had a good attitude, and sounded happy!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Has a lot of very nice amenities. Love the apartment nice big windows I really like it. The staff is always so nice and willing to help with anything I need.

Reply from Grove Moscow

So far everything has been really great, quiet, quick matienence, nice apartments for a good price. The reserved parking is irritating though.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living here. The pool is great on warm days. The sand volleyball court is super fun to play with friends. Also the basketball court is very nice and fun.