Despite initial reviews, I am very impressed with the grove. While the pool is obviously not usable during the winter, all the other amenities are top notch.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Really like the apartment and all the amenities. Also like the activities the apartment does like bingo, trivia, waffles, and pizza. Good community

Reply from Grove Moscow

This place is great! All the staff are super nice and friendly here and the services are good too. The swimming pool and library is a nice place

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living at the grove is so nice. Having your own private bedroom and bathroom is a huge plus! Also I love being just minutes away from campus.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love the Grove in Moscow! Everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful. I look forward to getting to know everyone that lives here better over time.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The life here is so good. Very good amenities, friendly staff. Safe environment and respectful neighbors. The feel of a luxurious living with a decent budget.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove moscow is such an overall wonderful community to live in. With all the fun events, work out space, and even a pool, the grove Moscow is a great apartment complex!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have had a great time at The Grove! Communicating with the staff is easy and the community is great. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It is very good. The apartments are nice and big. The kitchen and appliances are nice. The residents are also nice. My roommates are great. I like it.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I really enjoyed living at the grove. Something I really liked was that they updated their gym with more equipment. It was nice coming in from summer break to see a variety of gym equipment

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have loved all the perks of the apartment and its awesome to share them with amazing roommates. That is why I renewed my lease again for next year.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It has been fun, and awesome. This is an opportunity for me to say I am finally adulating and can live on my own without my parents. I am happy!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Really enjoying living at the grove! One things I wish they had would be covered parking. We just had our hot water go out and repair guys came and fixed it within the day!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The environment is perfect for students. The people who live here are so respectful and I have never heard anyone making noise. Very conducive for studies.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I enjoy many of the aspects of the Grove. I enjoy the free coffee, the swimming pool, and the gym. In the lobby it is a relaxed environment where you can study and chill. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove in Moscow gets better and better. The events they have throughout the year are nice. Who doesn't like waffle Wednesday's? And the bingo is great. Even when you don't win.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It was great it looks beautiful and the staff are very nice! Overall appeal of the location was perfect great prices, clean appearance, and fantastic amenities.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Its great to live here. The people are super nice and they offer a lot of activities within the community. Therefore you can meet new people easily.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s great the amenities are great and it’s auoer nice being able to have your own Private space in your apartment. I love that each room has its own bathrooms and the free coffee is always a plus!

Reply from Grove Moscow

When waiting for my grantor to ge lt back into the country to sign my renewal, Delaney was really kind and patient. Such a great experience!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everything is going really well here! Our cabinet door came off and was fixed by maintenance within 24 hours. Every time I go up to the front desk I'm greeted with a smile an friendly service. Love the Grove!

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s been good so far, I know my roommate has had problems with noise but so far it’s ok! My closet racks fell out of the wall, but maintenance fixed that quickly!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Grove residence provided the best atmosphere to the residences and the faculty members are super helpful and great worker. they work hard to keep the residence fabulous.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I enjoy living here, the rooms are a decent size, the amenities are enjoyable, the pool in the summer was my selling point. I like that they have events for their residents

Reply from Grove Moscow

The only real complaint I have so far is that the gate has not been fixed yet and it’s been broken for over a month now. Other than that it’s been pretty good.