Grove Moscow

I’ve enjoyed my time at the grove I just wish they treated all of their residents the same way. Some of the rules in place haven’t been enforced to all community members.
I LOVE LIVING HERE AT THE GROVE MOSCOW BECAUSE OF AMENITIES AND I CAN HAVE PET WHEN I PAY MY RENT I PAY THE UTILITIES ALSO EMPLOYEES AND RESIDENT ARE GREAT TOO
The best apartments in Moscow. Located in a hidden subdivision near downtown. The grove has a pool and sand volleyball court that are perfect to utilize during summer. The staff are kind and always willing to lend a helping hand.
All the amenities are super nice. Going to college and finding an apartment can be hard but you guys made it easy for me to find comfort at minimal expense.
Honestly, it was a great place to live if you have a few friends in mind. Everyone has their own room and bathroom. Being fully furnished was great because it made moving in and out much easier. A little afraid of what I'm going to be charged for move-out and what will be considered normal wear and tear for 3 years of residence.
This is a good place for a first apartment, or if you are looking for amenities. The rooms are a good size and it’s awesome the rooms are individually lockable. People are usually fairly quiet as well
Great place to live during college. No stress with moving furniture or other big things, you just need your necessities and that’s it. So many amenities to choose from!
Here is very good. People are nice and friendly. The environment of apartment is also good and the staffs are very nice. They are very professional. Living here is a good choice
Love it wish covid would be one though! The activities are awesome love the pool and the gym. It is awesome that we also usually get coffee.
Has amazing amenities. They make everything totally worth it and more. I will always enjoy the amenities and will compare other places to this