The quality of living here is very high, with friendly staff, perks like the volley ball court, swimming pool and the raffles are a lot of fun.

The staff are friendly, noise is a minimum and I love all the amenities. However, maintance can sometimes take awhile and some staff members Don’t seem very knowledgeable.

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience at the grove has been great. The community is super friendly and the grave staff and always very helpful and funny to talk to.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the grove moscow! The events at the club house are very fun, maintenance requests are always handled quickly, and everyone at the front desk is so nice! I especially love that they’re pet friendly.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove is a nice place to live. I enjoy using the pool and gym, as well as the free food occasionally offered at the clubhouse. The free printing is great.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Events are good ways to people to get out and meet new people but are on a low budget. Amenities make everything better. Would love to have some tea in the study room for the late night sessions.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Haven't moved in but the place looks dope. $500 ain't bad for all expenses rent with a personal bathroom, a game room, and what looks like a good sized pool

Reply from Grove Moscow

I had just signed a lease with the grove and so far so good! It was extremely easy and the staff are super nice and helpful. I move in August.

Reply from Grove Moscow

When I signed up I had some Unexpected fees added to the base payments every month that they did not mention besides in tiny font on the paperwork.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It is an overall alright place to be. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about any problem that needs to be solved. Maintenance also responds in an efficient manner. There is not much more you could ask for when living in an apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Nearing the end of my stay, the grove has been excellent. I've seen managment change more than once, and the people they have now are great. They are always hosting events with free food and giveaways, and the grounds are always very well kept.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Things have been great, they’ve stepped up their game when it comes to events and food provided. Still think they could potentially do better at communicating with residents about maintenance.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the Grove! Everyone is great and the facility is clean and has everything I need! I would definitely recommend to everyone in the Moscow/Pullman area

Reply from Grove Moscow

This apartment complex is the best in Moscow. It really is like a small community away from campus that lets you interact with people in a way that you can't anywhere else. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have really enjoyed living at the Grove. It is a friendly safe environment that is perfect for college students. The staff is friendly and is always willing to help.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Amazing price for the quality of living. Having a full kitchen, washer and dryer, my own bathroom and fully furnished for less than $500 a month? Crazy good deal.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everything is great here. The activities are awesome. And the free foods are also delicious. The gym is also great, I don’t need to go to the school gym anymore. It is cool.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Apartment pricing is fair. And the accommodations and furnishings are fair. Staff is friendly and helpful, when they are not making matters complicated with a complete lack of knowledge and situational awareness.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great experience, have lived here since August 2017, renewed for my last year of college. The apartments are clean and spacious, the staff is friendly. Had a great experience with roommate matching. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The community is one of if not the best in Moscow. The staff seems to get better with every new hire. Everyone is always so helpful and understanding. Great place to call home.

Reply from Grove Moscow

This is a really nice apartment complex especially if you don't have any furniture as they come furnished! I would highly recommend the grove to anybody!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Currently my only issue is I wish the sand pit got some more sand added to it. I know while the weather isn’t that great it doesn’t have to happen but once it warms up that would be nice

Reply from Grove Moscow

Here we have Welcome Parties mostly such as Valentine day, Moms weekend, Waffel days,... Summer pool Outings: We have access to a nice pool as well as hidden gems in the clubhouse.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love the location, love the fact that appliances are super up to date and high quality, but I do think I over pay a little.. the utility admin fee is a little frustrating and $511 is a bit much but overall the place is pretty nice!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove is a nice place to live. It is clean, safe, and convenient. However, it can be quite loud, and a lot of the events happen in the middle of the day when we are in class, so I rarely get to take advantage of them.