Good amenities and staff. However, some bad policies which can be unfair at times and can give a few headaches. Nice events. Overall, good place to live.

Living here so far has been pretty awesome and my roommates make it even better! With the apartments being so close to the University it also makes it a plus.

The apartment is fine. People are generally friendly. I don’t like how far I have to go to take the garbage out. I appreciate the free hot chocolate.

Everyone is super friendly and events are fun! The apartments are pretty nice but some people can be loud at night. All the amenities are great!

Living at the Grove is like being at a 5 star resort without paying 5 star prices. The staff is also super friendly and will help you with any problems!

It’s a nice place and the amenities are good, but quite a bit more expensive than other apartments in Moscow. I do appreciate the private bathroom and walk in closet, which I did not have at my other two apartments in Moscow.

It’s a fantastic place. I wonder if I get to choose where this gift card goes to or it is already a chosen place. I really hope it’s to Arby’s.

When I moved in, since there was already another person living there it wasn’t very clean, but after I bought the supplies and scrubbed it all down, it’s a very nice place. I wish the events still had codes to enter, since I don’t use social media a lot :/ I go to the events, but I’m not super active with posting on social media

Great apartments!! With lots of promotions and activities put on by the Grove, it makes you feel great about where you are living now!! Definitely recommend the Grove!

the grove is a really comfortable place to live and is so much better than living on campus. the apartment is very spacious and has lots of utility. the one drawback is the distance from campus, but it definitely could be worse. it would be nice if the city bus system were more readily available to our apartments.

Love living at the grove. Super comfy place to be at and it’s pretty close to campus. Love having furniture included so i dont have to worry about that. Pretty affordable for college students.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I like all the amenities and it’s very clean and modern for idaho. I also like that there is a pool and everyone here is so friendly. I really enjoy living here

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love it here been such a wonderful experience and nice people. Love the fact that you guys do events, unfortunately I can't go to them due to my work schedule but it's awesome you guys do them

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love coming to the events held at the clubhouse when I can, it's awesome to be able to get free food and snacks on a weekly basis just for living here!

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s great place with great staff and great matching program that matches you with someone you’ll probably get along with. I lived here for two years now and I don’t regret it

Reply from Grove Moscow

It has been great! Couple issues with heating but great response to come fix it. We still need a new microwave. Love the incentive. Miss the pool

Reply from Grove Moscow

I really like living at the grove. They have lots of cool events like a thanksgiving dinner and halloween events! There’s always plenty of good parking near my building and my apartment is spacious.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s been good! Our upstairs neighbors are a big obnoxious but other than that it’s nice. I like the amenities and my roommates are great. Although I wish there was an option for covered parking. I would get the premium parking if that was an option.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everyone is friendly and pretty quiet. I haven't had any issues with anyone, and if people know they're going to be noisy, they've come over to let me and my roommates know.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great amenities, helpful staff, I have enjoyed my time here over the past few years. I am only leaving because I am graduating. The appliances are nice and the apartments are much better than anything you'll find in the area.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Really love living here and it’s been a great experience so far. I enjoy all of the events that take place and it makes me feel as though there are people that do care about my living experience here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The community is very friendly and the apartments are spacious compared to the dorms. Parking is always available even though some residents park bad.

Reply from Grove Moscow

My apartment community is great. People are friendly, the environment is usually fairly clean. I have never experienced such an involved apartment community

Reply from Grove Moscow

I am thankful for the staff and their great customer service. I love all of the amenities! So thankful for the great view I have, over looking the pool and volleyball court!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great place to live! The apartments are really nice and there’s a pool and gym. The staff has always been helpful and it’s not far from the university if your a student.