So far, there have been little to no issues during my time at The Grove. The apartment layout is great and the inclusion of furniture is also a big plus so that I do not have to buy my own.

This place has been exactly what I needed for the last 3-4 years. Paying rent has been very easy and reasonable, and the value is better than trying to rent from most other agencies.

I have only been living at The Gove Moscow for a few days now but so far the staff has been super nice and helpful. I look forward to seeing what the rest of the summer has to offer here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It's a really great first place to live. Being fully furnished and having all utilities and internet included has been really nice, especially since it is decent internet and I know I would pay quite a bit of money is I was to get the same plan on my own. The staff is great and friendly. Only issue I have is with the construction of the buildings; the walls are kind of thin. You can hear everyone outside and next to your apartment.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartment was nice. Cleaning the carpets should be more prominent in the lease. I liked the quiet residence and the dog friendliness. Living there was pretty good.

Reply from Grove Moscow

had a great time at the grove! Super friendly staff and community. checkout was very smooth and quick. Having the option to pay rent for 10 months for students would have been amazing

Reply from Grove Moscow

Absolutely amazing! Super clean and the 24 hour gym has everything I need. The apartments are very spacious and the layout is really nice. I have my privacy but also plenty of space to have people over.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The quality of living here is very high, with friendly staff, perks like the volley ball court, swimming pool and the raffles are a lot of fun.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The staff are friendly, noise is a minimum and I love all the amenities. However, maintance can sometimes take awhile and some staff members Don’t seem very knowledgeable.

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience at the grove has been great. The community is super friendly and the grave staff and always very helpful and funny to talk to.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the grove moscow! The events at the club house are very fun, maintenance requests are always handled quickly, and everyone at the front desk is so nice! I especially love that they’re pet friendly.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove is a nice place to live. I enjoy using the pool and gym, as well as the free food occasionally offered at the clubhouse. The free printing is great.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Events are good ways to people to get out and meet new people but are on a low budget. Amenities make everything better. Would love to have some tea in the study room for the late night sessions.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Haven't moved in but the place looks dope. $500 ain't bad for all expenses rent with a personal bathroom, a game room, and what looks like a good sized pool

Reply from Grove Moscow

I had just signed a lease with the grove and so far so good! It was extremely easy and the staff are super nice and helpful. I move in August.

Reply from Grove Moscow

When I signed up I had some Unexpected fees added to the base payments every month that they did not mention besides in tiny font on the paperwork.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It is an overall alright place to be. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about any problem that needs to be solved. Maintenance also responds in an efficient manner. There is not much more you could ask for when living in an apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Nearing the end of my stay, the grove has been excellent. I've seen managment change more than once, and the people they have now are great. They are always hosting events with free food and giveaways, and the grounds are always very well kept.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Things have been great, they’ve stepped up their game when it comes to events and food provided. Still think they could potentially do better at communicating with residents about maintenance.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love living at the Grove! Everyone is great and the facility is clean and has everything I need! I would definitely recommend to everyone in the Moscow/Pullman area

Reply from Grove Moscow

This apartment complex is the best in Moscow. It really is like a small community away from campus that lets you interact with people in a way that you can't anywhere else. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have really enjoyed living at the Grove. It is a friendly safe environment that is perfect for college students. The staff is friendly and is always willing to help.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Amazing price for the quality of living. Having a full kitchen, washer and dryer, my own bathroom and fully furnished for less than $500 a month? Crazy good deal.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everything is great here. The activities are awesome. And the free foods are also delicious. The gym is also great, I don’t need to go to the school gym anymore. It is cool.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Apartment pricing is fair. And the accommodations and furnishings are fair. Staff is friendly and helpful, when they are not making matters complicated with a complete lack of knowledge and situational awareness.