Grove Moscow

4.1

1,017 Reviews

4.1

1,017 Reviews

Overall I am pretty satisfied with living here. The new upgraded units are a lot nicer than when we had carpets throughout the entire unit. I wish the carpet in our rooms would be replaced, it is very gross and uncomfortable. Near our complex/building, there is mainly compact parking spots and only 2 that are not. More than half of the cars on this side are not compact and i’m nervous to get a door ding in my new car. The sprinklers have also created permanent water stains on my car and it makes me really mad. The “reserved spots” are not in the lot by our building and $15 for a parking spot each month is ridiculous especially when there are non by my apartment.
It's a nice place to live when everything is working. Maintenance is slow and still has not installed all the TV's in my apartment and they have been called many times but still nothing.
I love living here at the Grove. It is a great community with tons of resources. Each and every one of the staff members is there to check up on you whenever you need it and it is by far the most amazing experience of me being in college. It’s my home away from home <3
It’s been amazing here so far. I’ve never lived on my own but the Grove is very welcoming with lots of nice people to meet. I’ve made so many great friends here and am planning to stay for a few years
Well, to be honest I really like the entrance , and the main areas , I really appreciate the tanning booth and the printing available. When the model rooms were shown to us they were beautiful , when I moved in to the actual apartment the dinning and kitchen area left slot to be desired, and somewhat dissatisfied. the mattress was kind of old and dirty. The room was clean but the kitchen , the counter and the floors were not swept or mopped , coming up the stairs also had cow webs.
I want to play pool and bench press but the amenities are locked away! My microwave door is broken and the toilet seat is loose, besides all that and the bed being a little small I love it here.
Love the apartment. It may just be the people above me, but footsteps are ridiculously loud. Other than that, it is a super nice place, nice quality furniture, great community and an amazing staff.
I like to live in the grove. Since this is a Community so is much more safer than the other place. The only thing that I would like to suggest is during the summer break if people are not here, could you guys make the lease fee lower than the normal, cause we are out of the town. Thank you!!
It’s been super enjoyable living here. Friendly people and staff! Makes student living very nice :) I feel at home and safe, and love all that the community has to offer!
I found that my unit was not cleaned well on move-in day and didn't get the leather furniture that was promised to me in the lease. Other than that, I am happy here and there are lots of great extras included as well, hope the pool opens again soon, however.