No one could ask for better living accommodations for the best price than the Grove at Moscow--it's even cheaper than living on campus! The staff here is the best. I am glad I chose this over the similar living situation at Identity--both have great staff and similar accomodations, but the Grove has that home feeling I didn't feel when I toured Identity, even though they are newer. Maintenance here is prompt when something needs fixing or replacing. The only thing I'd like is more deicing of the parking lot and walkways--at least sooner; although, I recognize the snow can be excessive and sporadic.

For the most part the staff is friendly and helpful 😊 Sometimes the upstair neighbors are a bit loud, but they are just having fun! The pool during the summer was a bit out of hands now and then... I have Grandkids and would of liked to take them swimming more often....

Unfortunately it is hard to have all your neighbors be quite here. Most of the time there is someone blasting music, which is just really annoying.

Great people work here, great amenities. sad that we don’t have a pool but that’s okay. the point system they do is hard because I work a full time job and am a student so I am always at work during the events that they hold.

Excellent living space, a bit pricey but very nice. The furnishings are nice although they can fail from time to time. Excellent community though

The apartments are great and the amenities are fantastic. Noise is recurring problem but I’m not sure what could be done about that. I also really enjoy the community events that are held in the office, it’s a chance to meet neighbors and get some free stuff!

It’s really nice and well kept. Neighbors are quiet and respectful. Staff is also helpful when we have maintenance issues or other problems.

Horrible noise from upstairs and downstairs neighbors all hours of the night. Management was notified multiple times and did nothing. The hot chocolate bar only has 5 hot chocolate packets a day... even though there are hundreds of residents living here. The front desk wouldn’t put out any more. Also, my apartment was extremely dirty when I moved in in August, and had to clean it myself.

Amazing amenities all around and I got paired with great roommates! The pet deposit is a little high in my opinion, especially if you're doing it halfway through your lease, but otherwise it's been a great experience

The grove is great for anybody that wants to be a part of a community. For individuals like myself, it is rather annoying how regulated, unnegotiable, and invasive everything is. I.e. staff always calling me, coming into the apartment on their own terms most of the time, and no pro-rate. That's rather silly. I ended up paying a full month's rent for only living here 13 days. Not the best way to start my stay here. Also, neighbors are noisy and annoying often even when I confront them. However, the amenities are great, the staff is friendly, and I like how modern everything is. I just prefer more space and privacy so it is not for me.

The amenities are nice and for the most part the people working are awesome. Nichole is awesome at her job and helps get things figured out when things are going wrong.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Always very positive and energetic staff, helps right away. All around great and friendly enviornment, i have a puppy and they are so loving and caring about everything.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Awesome residential life and community! Always feels like home, and the amenities included are a plus! The events put together are super fun and well organized. Great way to meet new people.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Nice apartments friendly staff! Spacious rooms with great amenities would recommend to college student first home away from home. Great experience!

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience has been pretty good, I haven’t had no complications while living here. I enjoy the amenities that are offered, and the maintenance crew responds quick to maintenance requests.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Affordable, great amenities, pet friendly, helpful staff, and private living spaces. When you need extra sun standing tanning beds. Internet and cable channels. Not to mention come summer chill by the pool. Laundry is in the shared common spaces and no quarters needed. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to bring them up and chat with the very friendly and helpful staff. Come check it out for yourself!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have only been here a few month but everything has been great!! Everyone is very nice, the amenities are amazing, and the apartments are great. I haven't had a single issue with anything so far and really enjoy the appartment I was placed in!!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Good amenities and staff. However, some bad policies which can be unfair at times and can give a few headaches. Nice events. Overall, good place to live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living here so far has been pretty awesome and my roommates make it even better! With the apartments being so close to the University it also makes it a plus.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartment is fine. People are generally friendly. I don’t like how far I have to go to take the garbage out. I appreciate the free hot chocolate.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Everyone is super friendly and events are fun! The apartments are pretty nice but some people can be loud at night. All the amenities are great!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living at the Grove is like being at a 5 star resort without paying 5 star prices. The staff is also super friendly and will help you with any problems!

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s a nice place and the amenities are good, but quite a bit more expensive than other apartments in Moscow. I do appreciate the private bathroom and walk in closet, which I did not have at my other two apartments in Moscow.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s a fantastic place. I wonder if I get to choose where this gift card goes to or it is already a chosen place. I really hope it’s to Arby’s.

Reply from Grove Moscow

When I moved in, since there was already another person living there it wasn’t very clean, but after I bought the supplies and scrubbed it all down, it’s a very nice place. I wish the events still had codes to enter, since I don’t use social media a lot :/ I go to the events, but I’m not super active with posting on social media