Terrible customer service. Never renting from you again. If I had to choose between living out of a mayonnaise jar or renting from Moscow Grove, I would choose to live out of the mayonnaise jar.

The grove staff and lack of action has violated our lease a ton. If I could move tomorrow I absolutely would. Maintenance people are the worst. Requests go unanswered and the manager is an idiot who refuses to enforce basic things like parking. Don’t live here. It may be pretty but that’s all it’s got going for it.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Hire staff that knows what they're doing! If the furnished apartments weren't so convenient we wouldn't have stayed! Staff is inexperienced and management is rude.

If you want to live in an apartment complex with non-stop crying babies, barking dogs, and moving into unsanitary living conditions then The Grove Moscow is the place for you. If you want to see the problems with The Grove you should live here and see for yourself. Also the oven was cleaned and someone before us left cleaner in the oven. Me and my roommate did not see it until my mom pointed it out. We could have gotten really sick because the oven was not cleaned properly. Plus if you read my previous reviews you'll see how bad my room is.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is moscow is still horrible. Another new manger. Back in December maintence decided to come into my apartment unannounced and replaced carpet, while turning my thermostat up to 80°. I got a huge bill and they refused to pay for it. I had to argue over and over for them to pay for it. I will say with the new manger recently, it's been better. Maintenance doesn't show up in your apartment unannounced anymore. The events (food, painting, pool parties, etc) are fun and I really enjoy those. Community rewards is awesome a big plus. Ps. After 3 years of the grove promising that the front gate will be fixed, it finally works!!!

The Grove is a super easy place to move into, with all of the furniture included, however the location is not ideal on the side of the highway in a random lot with no neighborhood.

It hasn't been so good. The staff is hit and miss. Some of them are helpful and nice but most of them are very rude and not helpful. They never know what is going on and they never want to help you with what you need.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I lived here last year and it was great. I love my apartment and the area. But this year management/maintence changed that. Unless something changes with how they are maintaining the property I will not be renewing for another year.

Reply from Grove Moscow

When I first got here on August 8th which was my confirmed move-in date, the apartment wasn’t ready and it wasn’t cleaned. The furniture had to be moved around, the bed had hair on it so they had to get someone to come vacuum it and reprogram my key because it wasn’t working. Also, maintenance had to touch up a few paint spots on the wall. While I was inspecting the apartment, there were bugs all over the windows in the living room. -While inspecting the couches, I noticed that they hadn’t been cleaned in a while because there were old crackers and what looked like dog hair underneath the cushions. I went to the office and asked them to have someone to come and vacuum/clean it. -Tuesday, after I got home from a long day, the desk in my room was missing and all of the contents were dispersed all over my bed, floor and dresser. I had no knowledge that someone would be entering the apartment. When I went to the office, they said that the temp maintenance guys made a mistake. I was offered a gift card because of all of the issues that I’ve been dealing with. -They replaced the single couch put in a new ottoman but left the old one, they did not notify me of needing a router prior to moving in when advertising "free wifi." A couple of people on staff told me that the grove was dealing with issues with their contractors but I was the “collateral damage” in their mishaps. Although I was appreciative of the early move-in offer, if the grove was not able to accommodate the early move in then they shouldn’t have offered it because this has been such an awful experience. After I was contacted by management (Nicole) about discussing some options for solution and compensation for my troubles, she basically told me that if she granted me any of my requests (Switch to a one bedroom at no additional cost, not have a roommate at no additional cost, allow me to break the lease at no additional cost) then it would cost the company money and its not up to her to decide that, implying she did not possess the power to help me in the capacity necessary. The grove advertises that they are a home away from home but my experience would suggest otherwise. For these reasons and more, I am giving the grove a one star rating.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Our apartment was in really bad shape when we moved in. Had to ask someone to clean it. Friends rooms were also dirty. The people above us had a load of laundry in the dryer that was not theirs when they moved in. Our furniture is not in good shape and overall bad quality and tore up by a cat. The manager says we got new paint in our room but there were already marks on the wall in the rooms that were allegedly painted. Mattress in one of the rooms were stained red. Compared to the apartments in the area the grove is a good place but in reality they set the bar low. I think it is a toss up living here. PS the water smells and tastes horrible something is wrong there.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Although I love my apartment and the amenities are great, I have had a lot of problems with the management. They have lost rent checks, requiring me to bring in my bank statement for proof of purchase. They are constantly giving misinformation and it gets very confusing when you get a call about something you were told to do.

To be honest. It has not been the best experience. Problem after problem has occurred. Management is unprofessional and uneducated in daily matters with residents. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove has no care for its residents hust for making money and their people. I have been told that i am responsible for equipment that has been broken even though i have been calling for 3 winters

Reply from Grove Moscow

Won’t let me move to a different room. My roommate is the worst person ever and i want to move to another apartment. He is making my life miserable and i’m scared to even live there.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Unfortunately, I had to pay some fees that were I had not to pay in the first place. The cost of repairing/cleaning stuff from the shared area was just paid by me and my roommates were not charged at all. Only because I was moving out, so watch out, definitely a reason not to apply for the grove.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The experience itself living here has been great, I have lived here for three going on 4 years and have enjoyed it, except when it comes to renewing leases. I get an email saying that I have selected rent for a specific rate, then they proceed to never actually send me my lease. So I go in to check on what's going on and they decide to say that it's my fault I didn't sign my lease so now my monthly rate is going to increase 60$ from what I agreed to because they never sent me my lease. Good place to live, horrible management.

Reply from Grove Moscow

A lot of things break in our apartment, like currently both of our doors won’t shut complealty. The garbage disposal broke twice. With winter coming I’m worried about how the snow will be handled because of how poorly it was last year. The stairs weren’t maintained at all, just some caution tape tied on them. The parking lot was a huge hazard, covered in slick ice. I fell walking on it and sprained my wrist, my car got stuck twice. Recently my roommate and I complained about someone smoking on the landing below us and nothing was done because he’s still doing it.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Amenities are nice but cleanliness of area outside apartment is lacking. Move in was very disappointing and room was in very poor condition, especially when compared to the room we were promised before signing the lease.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Very confusing on how they want the lease take over done. Never comunicated about who you could have take over your lease and what the price would be.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I haven't moved in yet but dealing with the staff over email has been less than stellar. Hopefully it will get better when I do actually move in.

There’s two girls in the office that make the experience here decent. That and the tv/internet. We won’t be renewing our lease, and I would never recommend someone to live here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The idea of the apartments have been great. I love all of the things I get from living here: the pool, free tanning, free coffee, my own room, my pets, etc. However, the roommate they choose for me was terrible and I had a terrible time until she finally moved out. She brought both a kitten and a dog into the apartment without ever talking to her roommates to see how they felt and then never put them on the lease. The kitten destroyed the living room and the dog tried to bite me. Then to make matters worse, management let her keep the dog. It was horrible.

I was disappointed when I moved in, our air conditioner is broken, our ottoman was completely destroyed, and our apartment was really dirty.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I've had a lot of problems while living here. The apartment wasn't cleaned before move in, despite asking multiple times. Staff in the office can be blunt and rude. Maintenance is very slow. The apartment itself is nice enough but definitely overpriced considering the area.

Poor management. Very displeased with the GM. She doesn't train her employees, treats residents with extreme disrespect, and cuts corners to save money. She is the reason I will never rent from the grove again. I also called arch living, the grove's parent company, left a message for a supervisor and never heard back.