Grove Point

4.1

4.1

Yesenia Y
Very Good, Good working, Good persons good staff good keeping up to date. Personally, I am satisfied by the people who are assisting in the office
Maurice
So far so good moving in was was I was approved the same day and moved in 3 days later . Cable and washer and dryer included in rent. Quiet neighborhood updated apartment
Christine
So far they have been great ! I just renewed my lease and Hory of course was able to assist with all my questions . Honestly they are trying there best to make this place feel like home with new paint and new amenities so I appreciate it.
Jade
No complaints && i have been here form2 years so far && might go ahead && upgrade next year . it’s a very convenient location , close to my job !
Tracy
The noise over our heads has ceased however people continue to use the back area as a dump site for trash. Due to it being in the back it may take a few days, sometimes longer before it is cleaned up. The trash not only makes the area look horrible but it’s also scary because animals from the wooded area smell the food in the trash and come on the surface where the items have been thrown to eat it. It is unsafe especially for us that live on the ground level facing the woods.We have a gym/fitness center (we pay for) but unable to use since June 22, 2021 with no updates since June 18, 2021. This is the first year since we’ve been here that bugs have been excessive although pest control has come out a couple times. We had to purchase our own bug spray even after pest control. I do not know if it’s due to the constant trash being thrown in the back or previous tenants that lived/lives above/across from us. We are thankful for a place to live but not happy how people live around us.
Lawrence
It has been a good experience so far. Will like to see more enforcement of rules regarding hall ways and breeze ways. Residents with school age children should make sure they are using the side walks when going to catch the school bus
Denise
Since moving to Georgia, I have had an opportunity to live in another apartment complex, but Grove Point has been and still a comfortable place for me to live.
Brenda
I love living here my neighbors are very nice and it’s very peaceful here. The apartments are well taken care off . They staff are always greeting us which is great and maintenance is great !
Lonnie
It's a nice and quiet place to live. Staff is friendly and helpful.. They are always there for u when you need them and make sure you are taken care of.
Verified Resident
At night the apartment complex is loud and the neighbors aren't considerate of others. I wish we had some type of patrol watching out for things like this.