Good customer service and lots of amenities included in the rent. Our power keeps going out though, other than that it’s been alright. Living here again next year.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven’t moved in yet! But, the tour was great with the great staff who are more than willing to answer questions and talk about the apartments! I appreciated the effort that our guide put in to make sure that we enjoyed our tour and left with little to no questions!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove has a lot of things to offer as far as amenities, activities, and help for its residents. They get our problems fixed quickly and the maintenece people are great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove. They provide great amenities, events, and services. The noise is never a problem and the community is very welcoming.

Reply from Grove Pullman

this place is good. the apartment is pretty nice. The people that live here seem friendly. The only thing is they dont provide a router so that is kind of lame

Reply from Grove Pullman

For the most part the staff has been very helpful! One guy in particular was very informative on helping me with a lease take over and answering all my questions.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are absolutely amazing, and it’s just a fun place to live. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The process of applying and signing a lease was extremely easy, the people who work at the Grove were super nice and helpful throughout the process as well.

experience so far has been really good! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help when it's needed! The maintenace us usually fairly quick too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

At the beginning of my move in, management was very unorganized, allowing many mishaps to get by. This is now in the past though, and I can see that the Grove in Pullman is improving a lot. Some examples of this are faster maintenance service, following up with calls, and engaging with the community more/figuring out what needs improvement.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great place to live. Spacious apartments for affordable prices. The only thing that isn’t very good, is maintenance. Maintenance orders take forever to be completed and parking is terrible.

It's fine... Some things can be fixed... Rent is really high and climbing and I'm moving out. But I like that it is furnished and amenities.

I love everything that comes with the grove like the pool, free printing, games and prizes, makes it more fun! maintenance is kind of slow for fixing things tho, have to always follow up on maintenance.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy the privacy of the rooms here. My only complaint is that maintenance could do a better job cleaning up and ensuring that nothing is broken before residents move in.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice location. Good facility. Little challenges with maintenance follow through, but new manager and maintenance crews. Have been good since then.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really friendly staff, some problems with computer lab and printing, but so far a pretty great experience living here enough to renew my lease!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great place to stay. Everything you need is close by. Very pricey rent. Everything is furnished which makes moving in easier. Dont need to look for furniture.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartment is great! I love that we all have our own bathrooms! Good amount of space that we don’t feel cramped. They could use some more people on their maintenance crew but luckily we haven’t had any major maintenance issues.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The time was well spent and well lasted for the short time I lived at the grove. The amenities were nice and I enjoyed the company of the front desk workers.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great spot with fantastic staff. Plenty of amazing amenities and events to go to. Apartments have nice individual bathrooms and walk in closets.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartment has been nice, everything works as intended with only a few small quirks. The community features have been nice, but it is awkward and creates some tension having to collect packages from the front office.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the amenities they offer and the location of the apartments. I haven’t had any problems while I have been living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great staff at the clubhouse. Overall review on the Grove apartments is a positive one with one exception. I understand that there is a possibility that the maintenance people are busy with other requests.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living at the grove. Having your own bathroom and walk in closet is really great. My only complaint is the parking can be difficult and limited.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The amenities are good. The pool is fun during the summer and free coffee is always great. The new maintenance staff hired is much better and does a great job.