Grove Pullman

I really enjoy the environment that The Grove has provided. The roommate finder works great, my roomie and I get along so well together! The apartment space is so great knowing that you have your know bathroom and walk-in closet. Also that your roommate is across the apartment from you (2x2)
Apartment is in decent condition and everyone has been really kind. Unfortunately the upstairs neighbors are pretty noisy, but my roommate and I have been very much enjoying The Grove otherwise.
Overall it has been a great experience! Love the space as well as the amenities provided. Move in process was easy and pain free. Staff are always willomg to help when you call in!
1 star
I don't really like it at the Grove. I really do not like the response time of management/staff. Internet services have been completely down more than once before and there was little to no communication. I understand that people want to be safe, but closing down the entire lobby made little to no sense to me especially when the main draw of this place was the accommodations. I am particularly mad about the poor service of the staff and not answering phones. Almost every time I have called the office no one will answer. I called about the internet going out when I was working from home, cutting my day short. I emailed to follow up and I got a response after 3 hours saying the phones were working so just no one answered. I really don't like that. Quite disappointed with the Grove really.
For the most part I love love love living here. It is so spacious and open. I wish we could have access to the extras available that "come with" living at the grove since we had to pay a fee to "use" them and we cannot access them. It is unfortunate that all units do not come the same even though it is all the same rent. That said these are much better apartments then I have lived in than the past and most issues are Corona based.
I love living here, the space is great, environment and staff is really nice. Some technical issues but living in COVID and everything being online, it is expected.
A little Noisy but other than though a lot of fun living here. I wish the pool was open though., and the gym was open more hours, I know that it is because of COVID but still.
The hardwood floors in the common area is amazing. I enjoy how spacious it is, both in the bedrooms and common area. The community is very nice, it’s an enjoyable place to live.
Although I haven’t been able to have as much personal contact as I’ve been having with my apartment community as I’ve wanted , the little experience that I have had has been good!
Pretty good covid sucks but staying here during it has been nice. Had great roommates; a few squabbles but nothing too important. Love the ac and big rooms/living room/my own bathroom.