The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've really enjoyed living in the Grove, the price of rent is so cheap when you look at all the things that are included in that rent, like Wi-Fi, we have AC, the pool and gym are awesome to use and very comfortable. They also do a lot of free food nights, and free coffee, which is always nice, and the common space they have is kept cozy and clean looking always. My only negative is sometimes maintenance request take a while to be handled. Other then that, staff is friendly, and I would live there again.

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

The place is very nice and clean. The staff is friendly and willing to help with any problems with a good attitude. The maintenance cane fast and were helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far pretty great! The staff in the leasing office are really cool to talk to and are gladly to help you out. Living here is a good choice, again pretty great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far this place has been amazing! I love living here and it has been a great experience. The front desk people are always nice and welcoming too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience here at the Grivd has been very well so far I know some of the staff pretty good and they are always having events to interact with the community at the grove

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great place to live. Lots of nice employees, very helpful people at times. Rent is a little over priced but overall nice place to live at if you have lots of money.

it is a good place to live in and so far it has been a good experience. Anyway, can't complain. I have met some good/cool neighbors and I like its luxury

Experience has been above average. Personnel have been professional. Orininal Check-in was smooth. Biggest negative would be regarding the condition of the bathroom. Subpar flooring. It needed replacing before tenant moved in. Lenoleum was coming up around the edges.

For the most part it's decent. A little expensive for what it is. After living here a few years I'm gonna move probably. I've found just as good for cheaper.

I love it here at the grove. The complex is for the most part always very clean and upkept. Weekends get a little crowded for parking. I love free stuff!

The amenities are great. The front desk has good hours and the staff is friendly when you pick up packages. The people that live here are friendly. A little loud.

everyone is so friendly and there are amazing amenities! I love the neighborhood and the rooms are big and private but also have a large communal area

So far so good. Loutish neighbors upstarts but there is not much to do about that. Always find good parking and front desk is willing to help with anything.

Living here is nice because of the cable, WiFi, own bedroom and bathroom and laundry but I feel like the staff is very unorganized but nice.

I’m going on my third year living at the grove and I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The staff is sweet and helpful and the amenities are great, wish they did more events.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love the apartment and also love that it comes furnished so you do not have to worry about furniture. Also having the pool and gym on the apartment grounds is very convenient. It is also nice how friendly everyone is including staff and neighbors.

I’ve lived here for 2 years and overall enjoyed my time here. The staff is friendly, my room is great and the amenities are a great plus. Also the location to bus stops gets better every year.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really great experience so far, and good neighbors. I just wish maintenance didn't take so long to get things done, lots of broken things when I moved in.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living at The Grove. This is my second year living there. It is close to the buses and campus. The apartments are nice and clean. It’s nice that The Grove allows free printings for residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience here at the grove has been great. The Grove offers good value for what you’re getting. I love the WiFi and the cable as well as the on site gym. The apartments and rooms are spacious. It is also within walking distance on a nice day and there is a bus stop right outside.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy this apartment a lot. Big rooms, the pool is nice, and the private bathrooms is a plus. The maintainance crew is not reliable though, so if something breaks it’s hard to get it fixed.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the grove has been awesome so far! I just moved to pullman last week and I have been super happy with my experience here thanks for the grove