The Grove in Pullman is doing a lot better! Maintenance requests are taken in a timely manner, the staff are always polite when you see them in the lobby, and everything else seems to be great!

Since getting new management the living experience has been much better. Maintenance requests are completed in a very timely manner. However I wish the pool would open this summer!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Here is my review. I am writing a review. I am filling up space in this review so I can meet the limit. But actually though 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the amenities the people and the convenience. Maintenance could be better, quality of the furniture could be better. Also the neighbors are very noisy and noise complaints don’t have any effect.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It is a wonderful complex with great amenities. The staff is super helpful with answering questions for new apartment renters as well. They really are awesome people

Reply from Grove Pullman

What a great place to live. This is the goat of all goat places ever!!!!!!! I wish I could live here forever. The amenities are awesome and I love the community events

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice appartment, has a lot of community events, and was very easy to get the lease done with. The apartments have a bus right next to the front entrance. Is a little pricy compared to all the other apartments but are also higher quality apartments

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy the amenities but the quality of the actual apartment sucks and it seems like something always needs to be fixed. I also wish there was a dog clean up station in closer proximity to my apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have overall had a great experience. I love the furniture, my roommates and all the amenities. I wish that maintenance was faster in response, but with new management I feel like this is going to be fixed. Overall, the grove is a great community atmosphere with great people, staff, and location.

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

There isn’t much involvement between neighbors as a community as a whole. Apartments are older and not very nice but they aren’t bad for the price.

Very friendly community. Everyone is usually pretty nice and considerate of noise. There have been only a few times where volume has been overly loud and there is a problem of people speeding through the parking lot but other than that I’d say it’s a great community.

The grove provides excellent service while maintaining a classy complex for students in the pullman area. Although I feel that the price is too high, the amenities do distract from that.

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are nice, however I feel like it is over priced for what you get. I wish there was more free items like Evolve. Maintenance has gotten better but could still use work.

The grove is an awesome place to live for people like me who are out of state and have no furniture. The spacious rooms are the best and the people are always friendly and welcoming!

apartment is nice, amenities are great, staff is usually really helpful and always nice. Only complaint is the snow maintenance during winter.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Most things are good. Furniture and mattresses need updating. Maintenance is usually done within 2 days of request. A lot of free food and game nights for residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Good place. Sounds like matienence is always busy doing something else. Overall an average place to live at. NOT worth the price. Cheaper and better places elsewhere

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience has been frustrating. The sublease process is incredibly difficult and not very well explained. It seems like they only care about money. They try and nickle and dime the residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a good place to live. They have events, free food, tanning and a gym. They also have a pool, a basketball court and plenty of parking.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s vwry nice for its price. The community is nice and there is lots of fun games and events. The only thing that’s annoying is the dog poop all the time

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have never met any of my neighbors but they are constantly blasting music and i have been left rude comments on my the windshield of my car.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very awesome staff and maintenance crew! Amenites are pretty solid, a couple times there are troubles but the staff gets to things as soon as they can. I'm having a pretty great experience, I would recommend living here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like that the Grove is pet friendly, I like the community events that go in including the bingo activities. I think it is a cool place to live.