The Grove has improved a lot since I moved in last year. I respect all the staff here; wanting to always do better and take care of problems more efficiently.

it's comfotable,peaceful,neat and tidy.it can have free coffee everyday,which make me energetic in class.sometimes i can go to indoor stadium room to exercise.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience here has been pretty well, I have not had anything too major happen that has made my experience "bad". Usually the staff at the front desk have been kind and helpful! It's nice to have access to many different amenities here and units that are not run down.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are very nice and clean! The apartment complex is very well kept. I love having the office to sit down and relax with friends.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really like living at the Grove. We have such fun events and the staff is genuinely nice and helpful. The snow sucks but the maintenance people are doing a good job at keeping the sidewalks clear.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall really great staff and maintenance who are always on top of things! Positive attitudes, great services, fun community, and everything at The Grove Pullman is great. I highly recommend living here or just visiting for a tour.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove has provided me with a nice home. The amenities are all fairly nice. Having my own bathroom is a big plus in comparison to many other apartments. The fitness center is also nice but could be larger.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Good community to live in. Rooms are spacious and everyone who works here are very friendly and try to help as best as they can. Activities every week are great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a great place to live! Maintenance takes a while, but they usually take a while for all apartment buildings in Pullman. The pool is a great feature and the staff are all very nice!

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s not bad but I wish the pool had been opened sooner in the summer, and stayed open longer as well. Cable/WiFi crash enough where it’s frustrating, but it’s not bad. A little is to be expected when in a place that gets lots of snow.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love it here. It’s clean. The people are friendly and I love the community events. The office is fast and they have a lot of opportunities to meet lots of new people.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Rent price has gone up because of flooring that we were not aware of which sucks. Other than that the apartment has been great besides sometimes yellow water

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s a nice apartment I love the community events. The staff is friendly usually and I love the free food. Communication with the office is very easy.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I’ve had a good residency at the grove but there’s definitely room for improvement. The only things I would say I don’t like about it is the over charges during the colder months where we never changed our thermostat or did anything else but still got charged way more, lots of things need fixing and walls are paper thin. Other than that the extra parking is very nice, room sizes are great including your own bathroom and closet and the people that work at the front are great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like that it’s so open! All of the different things available gives variety and there is something new everyday. It is all so easy to use too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everything is great!!!! Love the apartment except for our extremely loud and annoying upstairs neighbors!!! But other than that having a fully furnished apartment is great!!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the cleanliness of the apartments and the helpful staff. However, some people do leave trash around the complex and the compactor. Besides that and the loud neighbors the grove is great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is very nice and helpful. Whenever I needed help, I know that I could go down to the clubhouse and ask for help any time. The amenities that were provided along with the apartment is very nice and useful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far my experience hasn’t been terrible, had a couple issues with things breaking in the apartment but besides that nothing major has gone wrong.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is nice but the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on outside from inside your apt. And maintenance is slow. Also there is not very much counter space in the kitchen

Reply from Grove Pullman

Room and spacious and clean. Best bang for your buck in Pullman at the moment. However, Pavlov media has to go, the cable is horrible and the internet service is beyond terrible.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is nice but kinda loud. The walls are thin and you can hear the people going up and down the staircase all the time or when the neighbors about walk to loud you hear it. It sucks that a dog lives above me since it is always running around at weird times of day. But the bathroom and closet are a big bonus.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It's been great overall. Friendly staff, lots of amenities, and nice apartment. Only complaint are the tenants around us who are obnoxiously loud at all hours of the night

Reply from Grove Pullman

Some issues with appliances and getting the help needed, overall the staff is kind and try their best to accommodate everyone. However, some appliances were broken upon moving in and it did take weeks for it to be fixed.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I don’t love here yet but I signed my lease and love the property. The people at the front desk were very helpful. I loved the unit for show in the clubhouse so I could envision living there.