Grove Pullman

The grove is a great place to stay in Pullman. The location is really convenient and the apartments are clean and well maintained. Overall a nice place to stay.
Everything is going good! And I am pleased at the moment with our apartment :) During this time it is nice to have somewhere to stay and be welcomed!
It is a nice experience. I like the tv I got. And there is nice amenities. The coffee is awesome. And the pool table is nice to be able to use.
For the most part comparatively the grove is nicer than most places to live in Pullman. It has a spacious closet and bathroom and room for each occupant. I don’t like the lack of counter space there is in the kitchen. It would’ve been nice to have the apartment cleaned before I arrived last fall because it was absolutely filthy when I moved in. I appreciate the parking situation and the free printing on site.
it was overall fine. getting maintenance was MISERABLE. every time i called the desk would say they had no idea and were never helpful, and it would take weeks to get any help with things.
Overall it was good. The amenities are good. The programs were al weird time during the day but they were still good programs. I think assigned parking spots would help
Nice place to live but the staff needs to work on communication. also i’ve heard horror stories from previous tenants about how they were not treated well when needing maintenance
I like the home feeling of the grove and the staff is always very helpful. However, there is a lot of noise from the residents which can make it hard to sleep or study. Overall, I do enjoy living here even though it costs me a lot of money.
I really like living here. The office staff is very nice and welcoming. I have lived here for 2 years now and have had minimal problems. :) The grove is nice
You're all set. Thank you for booking with Alaska and we look forward to seeing you on board. View full details about your flight reservation and fare.