Overall the grove is doing pretty well. I cant complain that much. I have had bad experiences with dabco and so far the grove has been good to me.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I'm so excited to move in! The staff has been super friendly in helping make the leasing process smooth and giving my family and I a tour of the model. Great deal for the price.

I was very happy with my apartment. The fact that it was already furnished when I moved in made the process a breeze. With utilities included in the rent payment, I could worry about less bills to pay.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove has exceeded my expectations. My first year at WSU has been comfortable because of this wonderful complex, and the staff members are exceptional at providing great customer service. I am always greeted with a smile.

Reply from Grove Pullman

This is a great community. All of my friends and teammates live here as well! Overall, the rooms are super nice and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Staff is super friendly and consistently strives to make sure my experience here is amazing! The amenities such as the gym are top quality and always cleanly, loving the apartment and having a great time making friends!

Reply from Grove Pullman

This apartment complex has been helpful, gracious, and accomodating to myself and my roomate. Any questions we have had they answered unequivocally. Thank you.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a great place to live. The pool is an awesome place to hang out during the summer. It is really nice to have your own bathroom in your bedroom as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think the apartment complex every nice in the pullman area. All of the amenities in the apartment complex are very cool and have great hours.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have just signed my lease and so far it's been an incredibly easy and smooth process. The staff was incredibly helpful with all my questions.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So happy I found the Grove and all its cool features and kind staff in Pullman! Grad school might put me through the ringer but I'm excited for my home away from home.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has a very welcoming environment. The staff is always willing to help with any problems, concerns or questions. The quality of the rooms is spectacular.

Reply from Grove Pullman

You guys were very helpful when I first got interested in living at the grove. You made me feel welcomed as soon as I walked in and had answered to every question I had, the grove is the best choice I've made!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really like the pool area. It was nice seeing the community get together. The grove is very clean and the management is really nice. I love this place

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is good but they could be a little bit more friendly and willing to help. Other wise everything else is great. The pool could be better.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff here are amazing. Always helpful, fast and engaging. The facilities are clean and nice to use. I really enjoy living at the Grove.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love this place. The best apartments ever in Pullman. There's so much included like the gym, pool, free coffee, tanning, it's awesome! I love it

Reply from Grove Pullman

For the most part I haven't had any issues living at the Grove, I have had problems with flooding issues, but they were fixed in a prompt manner.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like how well furnished it is. I like the amenities. I like a lot of the staff, they are nice. I also like that there is cabl and internet.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love that each room has their own walk in closet and bathroom, it's nice they come with a washer and dryer. The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is a deck

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living the Grove. This apartment complex offers affordable and nice housing for their college residents. I also enjoy all of the amenities!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Maintenance did end up fixing our sink but we didn't have a working sink for over a week and we had to keep calling quite a lot for someone to come fix it.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love the grove so much and am very excited to live here! I go over to my friends all the time and I absolutely love the pool and set up of the rooms!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living here and feel safe and that is a huge deal breaker for me. I also feel respected as a resident and enjoy the grocery bingo and am excited about the new coffee services.

The person who helped me with my lease mentioned about needing to pay $200 and the explanation to owing this was confusing. I haven't seen this number reading my lease contract so it was suspicious.