There is not a lot of noise to be heard of, however every once and a while you can hear someone move in. The staff at the office are phenomenal! They are on top of what is going on, respond to concerns and questions promptly, and are very friendly.

This is my 2nd year living here and overall I reall have enjoyed my time here. The rooms are nice the staff is friendly and the location is great.

My resident experience was amazing! Whenever my roommates or I had issues with mail/our apartment/anything else, the grove was there to help!

I absolutely love the community and have never had issues with anyone. My neighbors are so friendly and everyone I meet has been so kind. The pool and the gym are great places to socialize and meet new people which is exactly what I needed.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I have been extremely happy. This year is going to be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to spending it at the Grove. The amenities the Grove provides are amazing.

Reply from Grove Pullman

After moving out of my apartment. It was an easy and quick experience. I do like that they give you the option to get your Apartment reviewed so you can avoid as many charges as possible. It was a good living experience staying at the grove

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven’t lived there yet, but the costumer service and people helping at the front desk seem so kind and generous! Can’t wait to live there next year

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great having my own place and own space. The staff has always been so nice and great and most of them know me by name or face and it is great knowing that when I got down there to ask a question or pick up a package I am remembered and acknowledged.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Moving in next month and I can’t wait. They have a lot of amenities I’m looking forward to using! The Grove’s month to month bill is too good to not accept.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Always responsive when we needed maintenence. Great amenities and lots of fun parties and events that they put on throughout the year. Wish the pool could have been opened earlier than it was this past year

Reply from Grove Pullman

They are a great community. The facilities are very clean and put together. When I had some difficulties they were willing to work with me to get them worked out.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The residents at the grove are considerate and keep to themselves for the most part. This is one of the most admirable qualities of this apartment complex. The community within the grove is one that I feel safe and enjoy a lot.

Overall the grove has been a great place to live. The service has been prompt, the amenities are good, and most everyone is friendly. There are community activities to allow people to get to know each other!

The apartment is very beautiful and full of amenities. The furniture is great. Everyone is helpful and friendly but sometimes slow to get things done.

Pretty great experience, I learned about the grove from a friend so far getting to know the place is pretty great. I definitely like the many amenities there are for residents.

Overall I really like the grove and amenities. The only thing holding it back from 5/5 is some damage in apartment when I moved in like blinds on windows and broken chairs.

Very nice place. The pool is nice to be at when its warm. Printing is amazing because it's usually always available. The staff are nice and helpful.

The grove is nice, havent really experienced any problems yet aside from the internet slowing down drastically throughout the night and midday to the point where watching a simple youtube video is difficult. aside from that though its very nice

The grove apartments are very nice. I really enjoy having my own bathroom and walk in closet. The size of the living area is also very reasonable. The appliances are mostly up to date, and the staff is very friendly.

The pre-furnished appartments make living there a breeze! I really enjoyed the tour through the temp appartment and felt like it gave me a really good idea of where I'd be living this year.

I’m going on year 3 now as a resident and I love the grove, I heard many things to be worried about from previous residents but never have I had an issue. They are fast to fix any problems too!

Its been really good. The apartment was clean and the amenities were nice. The apartment complex is really nice and modern and is in a good location.

The grove is a great place to live! I love that it comes furnished and is pet friendly. I have been here for three years and wouldn't wanna live any where else.

Neighbors above suck. The walls are too thin. The rooms are pretty nice, bathrooms are good. The office staff is friendly. The rent is super high.

I think that it is an awesome place to live. It is close proximity to all of my friends & the pool is pretty clout. I'm just trying to reach the character limit now