Signed my lease with them late last year to start going there in the Fall and I can't wait to move in! The price with the amenities you get is such a great deal.

This place is wonderful and very roomy. it’s nice having your own walk in closet as well as a full bathroom. it’s the kind of place you want to live if you want to make the most out of pullman

I really liked my time at the grove. I fell in love with the layout of my room and appreciate how friendly all the staff is. Also I love the events especially wing Wednesday.

Great experience, no flaws and great facilities. I would refer any student at Washington State to live here after their freshman year. I enjoy the sand court and pool areas. Great pricing as well.

So far so good. All the issues that I have had have been solved and taken care of. It was a good living experience living at the grove and amenities were good even though I didn’t use all of them.

Great leasing office employees making sure everything goes smoothly, amazing community perks, and smart room layouts. Not many residences in Pullman can compete.

It has been a fairly good one. Other than my packages have been lost several times. And trying to get ahold of the office is always a struggle.

Read the postcard on page 310 and choose (a) correct answer(s). Multiple Attempts Not allowed. This test can only be taken once. Force Completion This test can be saved and resumed later.

Awesome facilities. Great community with friendly employees and residents. Close to campus with bus routes nearby. Parking lot is big enough.

I love living at the Grove! I haven’t had any problems with the staff or maintenance. Maintenance is great at fixing any problems in the apartment within 48 hours of submitting a form.

Overall it has been really good. First semester I had some problems getting my work orders done but now I have had no problems. Most of the people at the desk are gracious and helpful and clearly care about their resident satisfaction.

The best amenities around! Staff is always friendly and willing to go out of their way to make sure your questions/issues are resolved. Thanks!

The place is very nice and clean. The people are friendly and helpful, they call to confirm everything and work with you to help. Only had a small problem with lease confusion!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have lived at the grove apartments for 3 months now and have renewed my lease solely on the amazing customer service. Everyone at the front desk is friendly and helpful. The grove is an amazing and best place to live on campus

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I really like the environment, and all the events and chances to be involved in the community is a huge plus. I plan on getting as involved as I can and hopefully meet some people as I don't have any connections yet, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult :)

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have had great customer service! This is a very nice apartment complex and I’m very excited to live there next fall semester. I am also happy I get to have my dog tberez

Reply from Grove Pullman

Its very common to have the occasional disruptive neighbor, but its not so common to have the problem resolved so promptly. Disruptive behavior is taken very seriously at the grove.

The grove is great. I love living here and it is simple The only downside is that the garbage is on the far corner of the complex and my apartment goes through a lot of garbage bags

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice apartments and helpful office workers. Awesome amenities (especially the free printing; that really is helpful with school). Great 24 hour gym. Can’t wait to use the pool when it opens.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have an awesome time at the Grove! It's always great to see Hiro every time I come by for coffee! The gym is keeping me pretty busy nowadays too!

It’s great just kind of far from campus. But I love my apartment because I’m in the club house and it’s right by everything. It has a great atmosphere.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven't experienced any problems living at the grove. Pool, Basketball Court and workout room are great amenities. They need to get a new Coffee Machine in the Club House.

Haven't experienced too many problems living at the Grove. Pool, Basketball Court and Workout Room are great. Coffee Machine in Club House broke awhile back. Would be nice if they got a new one.

Reply from Grove Pullman

its litty w my brothers we all ball out and just chill out listen to music ya know hanging out chilling in the grove you know how we do all day

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is super knowledgeable and quick with helping us! The location and interior of the buildings is always clean and very aesthetically pleasing.