Not a terrible place to live. The management could be better but overall the community is friendly and the amenities are worth it. Free coffee is always a plus and the rooms are nice.

I submitted a work maintenance request and it was answered within a few days and the work was excellent as well as a great interaction with the worker.

Everyone keeps to themselves for the most part which i think i actually like. I wouldn't mind everyone saying hi as they walk buy tho. Everyone is super nice if a conversation is started and everything, but it seems like the only thing that starts a conversation between people is if someone wants to pet another persons dog... haha (which I don't mind at all haha, I'm actually super happy about so many people having dogs in their apartments)

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s been good, room mates are cool and it feels like home. The best part is that I get to have my own bathroom which I can use at my own comfort.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far, I have had a great experience at the Grove. My future roommates and I found everything well accommodating and our tour guide was very helpful and knew his stuff when we first visited.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I’ve been pretty pleased with my experience. I recently received a questionable fine for leaving garbage by the compactor that I don’t remember doing, and a community fee I didn’t think was due until January but aside from that I’ve been very satisfied with my experience.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove. The rooms are nice and decent. It's a real plus to have your own room, bathroom, walk-in closet and washer and dryer in the same unit. And it is awesome to get free coffee.

Reply from Grove Pullman

After a few bumps that have been resolved living at the grove has been good. The free coffee in the morning is great, I already get it once in a while. Hopefully everything stays good till the end of the semester

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall a great place to live. Service was slow at the beginning but it’s up to speed and working great. I love my roommate and the community.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like living at the Grove. Most of the front desk staff know me by name which helps me feel like part of the community. Sometimes maintenance requests take awhile but they always get done within the month.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I do enjoy the community. Though it does have its flaws. Sometimes it feels like the residents aren't valued. It would be nice to feel more than just a unit number.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love how friendly and helpful the office staff is, it makes living here that much better knowing they'll help me when I need it! The coffee perks aren't bad either.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the Grove is such an amazing experience, with a majority of students as the residents you get a real community feel and can meet so many people you may have classes with or to tailgate with. Such a family atmosphere, go cougs!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have had a great experience at the grove so far. The front desk has been very helpful with the lease agreement and answering any questions we have had about living in the apartment complex. When a problem with our lease occurred, the staff was very proactive in trying to help us solve the issue and accommodate us as much as they could.

Reply from Grove Pullman

application process rough and time consuming but overall love the staff that works there and the community that this place has built for me,

Really friendly and nice people. There is always new pets to see. You get to pet the puppies and watch them grow little by little. A nice experience

Reply from Grove Pullman

The community is very relaxed their are plenty of things to do socially and privately within the community. The staff although are college students as well are working hard to make the place a great environment for students.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really enjoy staying here, love how I get my own private bathroom and walk in closet. The staff are very nice and sociable and friendly. Great living experience.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the grove, the premises is super nice with a great game room, workout room, and studying area. The free coffee and printing is wonderful and the personal walk-in closets and bathroom make life worth living! Could do better with the snow removal but other then that, its a really cool place to live

I'm looking forward to moving in next fall because so far the staff I have met have all been extremely friendly. I look forward to having access to the community ammentities

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far everyone I've talked to at the desk has been really nice. The employees are also helpful when explaining questions you might have. Can't wait to move in.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The first year tat I joined the grove community I was involved with drumline, and all of the neighbors were very understanding aboiut my practice padding.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is a fantastic place to live. Not only do they provide great accommodations, but have great service as well. The employees are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Having your own laundry room and bathroom, really friendly front desk staff, and having the apartment fully furnished are all pros of living here. The cons are definitely and entirely with maintenance and how easily things fall apart in this apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I’ve lived here almost 2 years now and I’ve been very happy. The apartments are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly. The parking lot is nice and all around good quality apartments. My only constructive criticism is the maintence time. It took over 2 weeks to screw up some blinds.