Love having my own space and staff has gotten better with doing tasks. Maintenance has gotten back to us in a mostly timely manner. I like the location of my apartment but it can be loud at times.

The new management has definitely improved the complex. Maintenance is still slow however, there has been good change and I am happy to live here.

All in all a great place to live. Especially with the free printing and coffee I get. The only drawback is I live in a unit next to a giant fan.

Since changing units, this year has been much better than last year. However, work orders still take forever to complete. The staff is still extremely friendly.

I have so far really enjoyed living here at the grove, the amenities are great and the community events are fun. The only downside is the enormous amounts of dog poop around the property that nobody seems to clean up, it’s quite unsanitary and could even be a health hazard for the pets. But other than that I really enjoy living here!

The complex has a real good feel to it and the neighbors I’ve talked to are all very friendly. The staff is also very friendly and they games every week are so are a good way to meet new people. I would definitely recommend it to others if they’re coming to Pullman.

Walter Adolph Georg Gropius (18 May 1883 – 5 July 1969) was a German architect and founder of the Bauhaus School, who, along with Alvar Aalto, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, is widely regarded as one of the pioneering masters of modernist architecture. Awards: AIA Gold Medal

Reply from Grove Pullman

The rent is high, and the furnitures are old. I think they have to change the furniture or make the rent comes down, so that there is justice.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff here are fantastic. On the rare chance I have a problem, I can go to the front desk and someone always has an answer that helps me.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience has been great here, and I love the people here, which made it easier for me to settle in. I am hoping for more of the same next semester!

Great living experience! Easy to sign up for leasing and pay for rent online. I enjoy living here & I’ve met some of my best friends here :)

Amenities and apartments are great, staff is nice but not very helpful and there’s something shady going on with maintenance ,coffee is great

I love it here, the environment, the people, and the location. The two bedroom apartment is the perfect size for me and my roommate. Go cougs!

Living here at The Grove is wonderful. It’s an amazing place, with a great view of the wheat fields and hills in Pullman. I would love it though if there were more than just one garbage place because of the far walk to it.

The Grove has been a great place to live. The front desk staff are awesome and really helpful. Any maintenance claims are handled quickly. Couldn't be happier

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the grove. I like the amenities such as the gym and free coffee and tea! I hope the coffee stays with the new coffee cart coming. I also like the gift card deals with engage.

I like that the grove is a quiet place to live. The staff is very helpful and cares about you very much. I also love the location. It is right by a bus stop that can take you to the campus

Apt. Was a wreck when moved in and still smells like garbage and burnt grease. Management hired a cleaner to cone in and clean the range but the smell persists.

Haven’t lived there yet but my walk through was very enjoyable. My visit was very nice and so we’re the staff members there. The application process was easy too.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My stay in the grove has been wonderful. The community especially the staff have been very accommodating to my needs. They have worked to make sure that the tenants will have fun and break from college through weekly events.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the amenities but I wish the kitchen was bigger. Some of the furniture is scratched but overall good quality. No soundproof walls and I have trouble falling asleep at night because of the residents that live above me.

I love living at the Grove. Like any apartment complex there are loud neighbors from time to time but the amenities here make it all worth it! The staff and community events are unmatched.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is great! I get a lot of floor space and I’m satisfied with how much room is in the closet to store everything! I just wish I had different roommates, but there’s not much else I can do about that now.

I like living at the grove for the most part other than the trash is really far away which kind of sucks but it could be worse. I had more storage space.

The staff is super friendly, I love having my own bathroom and walk-in closet, the whole grove community is the best. Wish I could bring the room with me when I graduate.