So far it has been great it is A decent apartment complex to live in, I have had no major problems. In my experience, the staff has been helpful and has always solved any issues. The rooms are quite large for the price as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My apartment community is honestly really awesome. Although it is loud sometimes there is no where I'd rather live. The events and opportunities given by the Grove are super great and the amenities are even better.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've enjoyed living here so much. My favorite part about living here is all the amenities!! There's also a lot of giveaways, evens, and snacks.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love how quiet the complex is in the summer. I love that the pool is now open but I wish there was something for my dog to enjoy, even something as simple as a kiddie pool.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everyone has been very friendly and has made living there fun. I really enjoy the different events that The Grove puts on every month, its great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

As for the first impression, the artment was filthy when we arrived. Through the year it grew on me despite the other problems we encountered, but ultimately I'll be moving to cheaper living.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a nice place to live with a lot of things available for residents use like the gym, free WiFi, and coffee! The only thing that could improve is maintenance and sometimes the office people don’t really help solve problems

Reply from Grove Pullman

Decent apartment complex if you want to pay for all the amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful. Although for me living with a random roomate was not a positive experience and there is no warning who they put you with

Nice place to live. I like having my own bathroom and in unit laundry. I also like how many events with free food and items that are held and hope to continue going to them.

too expensive inconvenient move out rules had to call 3 times to get things figured out because the workers don’t all know what they are supposed to be doing I guess

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living here was great but I wish maintenance would have kept up things better in the units as well as checked previously for damages as there were several when I moved in and it was hard to keep track of all the damages and am worried I will be fined for them when they were not my damages to begin with.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My unit was nice, things were well done. The craftsmanship of the place is not great and things were occasionally falling apart but management was quick to address the maintenance requests.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove in Pullman is doing a lot better! Maintenance requests are taken in a timely manner, the staff are always polite when you see them in the lobby, and everything else seems to be great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Since getting new management the living experience has been much better. Maintenance requests are completed in a very timely manner. However I wish the pool would open this summer!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Here is my review. I am writing a review. I am filling up space in this review so I can meet the limit. But actually though 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the amenities the people and the convenience. Maintenance could be better, quality of the furniture could be better. Also the neighbors are very noisy and noise complaints don’t have any effect.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It is a wonderful complex with great amenities. The staff is super helpful with answering questions for new apartment renters as well. They really are awesome people

Reply from Grove Pullman

What a great place to live. This is the goat of all goat places ever!!!!!!! I wish I could live here forever. The amenities are awesome and I love the community events

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice appartment, has a lot of community events, and was very easy to get the lease done with. The apartments have a bus right next to the front entrance. Is a little pricy compared to all the other apartments but are also higher quality apartments

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy the amenities but the quality of the actual apartment sucks and it seems like something always needs to be fixed. I also wish there was a dog clean up station in closer proximity to my apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have overall had a great experience. I love the furniture, my roommates and all the amenities. I wish that maintenance was faster in response, but with new management I feel like this is going to be fixed. Overall, the grove is a great community atmosphere with great people, staff, and location.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

There isn’t much involvement between neighbors as a community as a whole. Apartments are older and not very nice but they aren’t bad for the price.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very friendly community. Everyone is usually pretty nice and considerate of noise. There have been only a few times where volume has been overly loud and there is a problem of people speeding through the parking lot but other than that I’d say it’s a great community.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove provides excellent service while maintaining a classy complex for students in the pullman area. Although I feel that the price is too high, the amenities do distract from that.