I like living here. It’s a beautiful complex, I love having my own bathroom, my own space. I love the individual leases. I’ve had some issues with management and I with maintenance, but overall it’s a good experience

The grove is a pretty good place to live. I like having my own bathroom and my room is large. I also enjoy the appliances in the apartment. The gym is small but convenient and the activities put on by the grove are great!

I really have enjoyed living here so far. It’s close to campus, the staff is very nice and the amenities are great. Living in a nice apartment that’s pet friendly has been very helpful and reduces the stress of college life.

Great environment and nice office staff. I like the gym in the apartment, but sometimes a little noise at night. Also sometimes when I submitted the work problem on the internet, I need to wait more weeks before the worker​ came to fix it. This is a little slowly.

It’s a very nice place to live! I love all the events and food available. Maintenance is a lot faster now and the staff are a lot nicer than a few years ago

This is my second year living at The Grove! I love the community around here and the many people I get to meet. The staff is always helpful and maintenance is always in a positive mood.

So far so good, I’m loving the staff members. They are very helpful! They make life easy at the grove and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!

Apartment super dirty upon move in. The washer was broken as well as busted floors. Super loud neighbors. Service and amenities are good. Location is very convenient.

Maintenance sucks I’ve been trying to get AC, ice maker, and microwave for a solid month in a half the staff is great about it cuz it out of there control but it’s still annoying.

Living at the Grove is okay. I like the units itself and the individual leases. What I do not like is the fact that many things are breaking, or were already broken when we got here. Also, the unit was very very dirty when we moved in, not the best thing to experience first.

The staff seem to have a difficult time communicating with each other and because of this, I’ve been told different things by different staff members. It took a while to figure some things out because of this, but after figuring them out I haven’t had many problems. I understand that the transition in management has been difficult, but I’m hoping from here on there won’t be many problems.

I love the people here and the atmosphere that the grove has. The staff is always very friendly and I love the giveaways they do. The grove is the best.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really enjoy living at the Grove! The rooms are spacious and the en-suite bathroom and closet are amazing perks. The units have a nice layout and the other amenities (pool, gym, game room) are super nice.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove has provided a nice place to live. I enjoy the 24/7 gym and the private bathroom the most. The location is another plus. Overall the grove is a fine place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s a nice place to live. It’s a quiet community, and they have community events as well. The maintenance is slow to respond to work orders though.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is great. I am in my senior year here and soon I will be leaving to start my job. However I have no idea if this is a job that I really want.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Friendliest staff, definitely a great community. I especially love the close proximity to so many bus stops, I can get to campus in 5 minutes

Reply from Grove Pullman

Along with all the amenities and individual leases + bathrooms, the Grove does a great job of coming up with creative events to bring the whole community together.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really love living here at the Grove, everyone is so nice and although I did not have the best move in experience my sophomore year, going into my junior year, It has gotten way better. The staff is very friendly, and if I had any concerns I was able to go to them to get things sorted.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everything has been completed in a timely manner when we've requested service or needed something fixed. The amenities are great and I've really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Pretty much anything and everything I wanted I got. My only complaints are the ac in my apartment doesn’t work that well and some of our appliances work like they’re older.

Reply from Grove Pullman

What drew me to the grove was the fact that all of the large furniture is provided by the grove and I therefore did not have to hassle with a u-haul.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really like living here so far! Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always helpful at the front desk!! Love the apartments themselves and how spacious everything is!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The amenities (pool, gym, etc.) and students that work at the front desk are wonderful. Definitely understaffed as it takes a while to respond to maintenance requests. Also need to make sure rooms come in the condition promised in the lease as there are multitudes of problems that need to be dealt with (damages, heating, uncleanliness, etc). Somewhat disorganized and takes a while (or no response) for management to respond.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love all the things the Grove has to offer! My favorite is the computer lab, pool and the gym. The front desk also has very good customer service as well.