So far everything has been great. I haven't had any problems with the apartment. The staff here are very welcoming. Another thing is I love how fast the mailing service works.

First apartment and it exceeds my expectations. I love the private bathrooms and separate leases. Having a washer and dryer in the apartment is also great.

Great with almost everything! Great place for my pet to be able to live with me, great that they have bags outside on all the stands. Overall good place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am living and still living in Grove for 2 years. The community is still looking wonderful, the staffs are nice and helpful. The gym is well equiped.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Apartment hasn't been fixed yet but I'm enjoying the community and privacy. A little out of the way from campus and everything but at least the bus is free for students.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Its a very nice place. Everyone is super friendly and nice. They help you out with everything. My only complain is the noise from the 2nd floor.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the groves room set up and spaciousness. Got paired with a good roomate who is very clean. The amenities this apartment complex has are amazing, lots of fun.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall they are doing great. I thoroughly enjoy the coffee bar and italian soda offered, and the staff is very friendly! This is a nice place.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am happy with the layout of the apartments because I feel that it is private, even though I have 2 roommates. However, the management seems disorganized, and the condition and cleanliness of the apartment at move-in were slightly below satisfactory.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really good apartments. I like that they are pet friendly. Everyone is really nice and wanting to help. I like that they come with a washer and dryer

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall the grove is an incredibly nice place to live. Only complaint is that at move in they said they fixed everything in the apartment, but my door had a crack in it and my window had a run all across the pane. But the apartment is nicer comfortable, and luxury. Totally worth it.

Reply from Grove Pullman

This is a wonderful thing, it is great that I can get rewards so easily for just filling things out. I am excited to continue using this website.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really like the grove, It has great service, and the staff seems to want to help you as soon as possible to make your life easier. The apartments are quiet which is great because I can get sleep and work done if I need to.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far my experience at the grove has been pleasant however since I am on the first floor I constantly hear noise from the vehicles outside.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I just recently joined community Rewards and so far I love it. I have barely done anything and already earned a five dollar gift card for Amazon.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Available concierge service is fast and helpful. Amenities are nice including morning coffee and access to gym and spa facilities. Any damages to rooms are fixed quickly.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everyone seems very friendly but everyone is also very loud when it comes to these paper thin walls and floors. Especially the people above me. Also we have asked twice about maintenance in our apartment and twice people have said they would come by within the next day or so and neither time did anyone actually come by.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Coming to the Grove into such a nicely kept apartment made moving to Pullman even easier. I am so happy to have a place that makes me feel comfortable & happy.

Reply from Grove Pullman

An excellent place to live! Great amenities, friendsly staff, and very nice apartment rooms. I love living at the Grove!! Four and a half stars!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great apartment and so far maintenance services have been quick to take care of problems in the apartment. Everyone has been helpful and nice and internet is fast. Apartment is very spacious.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Good experience so far at the grove. Unfortunately when I sent a package over the day before I moved in, (and called the grmove ahead of time to let them know I had a package coming) they still sent it back because I wasn't a resident.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love being able to have my dog here, appartments are extremely spacious and the closets are amazing. Maintenance is a little slow but other than that great place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing! A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing! A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like living in the grove. There are a lot of great things, like your own room with a walk in closet and bathroom. And you have the pool, gym and free coffee which is a nice bonus

Reply from Grove Pullman

I'm very happy to be living here. Great amenities, good people, great commitment to serving the community here by the staff. Beautiful location too.