Grove Pullman

I don't have any complaints about living here at the grove as of yet. The employees seem very nice and the apartments are great. Living here has been very enjoyable.
I am very excited to live at The Grove! The only negative experience I have had is with the students working the front desk - there are some subjects that they are not knowledgeable in. But overall, great!
Overall pretty pleased with service here at the grove. Staff are a little rude at times but we're all human. Best place to live in the Palouse, however, if you're attending WSU
The price of living here is to high to have all apartments that fall apart and maintenance crews that fix things with super glue. Feel like privacy isn't a thing because walls, floors and ceilings are way to thin.
Ammenities are pretty good. Track your monthly statements though with rent. Ways to pay are very constricting and limited without added costs.
Really shitty. Management sucks. The GM should be fired. She constantly avoids me and my roommates. We well as emails from me and my mother.
Fairly great experience. Only complaint is that we don't get an assigned parking spot/area. Sometimes I've had to park clearly across the Grove, especially on weekends such as dads weekend. I know they can get visitor parking permits yet most don't. I would like to see this enforced.
Very happy with my experience at the grove so far!! The people who I worked with when signing my lease and doing my application were very helpful and friendly.
The staff at the Grove of Pullman is not only friendly and quick to help with any problems a resident might be having, but also is quite professional.
The grove in my opinion is extremely overpriced however mis front desk staff are very personable and easy going. Management is also very flexible and understanding. The apartments are just poor quality for the amount you pay.