I have sent the maintenance required one week ago, but there isn’t anyone fixed it. Also, when I move into the apartment, everything is messy and not clean, I need to clean it By myself .

Frankly, I am so sorry that it is not what I expected. Common area is messy and dirty. Cabinets and fridge are full and there is bad smell in the fridge because of spoilt stuffs.

My experience this year has been terrible. The roommate match system is NOT accurate at all. There are many visible damages in the units, and maintenance NEVER comes, they just mark things completed. Management here is useless at this point.

The management is really terrible.i have sent the mail to the manager lots of time, but still lots of thing didnt solved. I feel really depressed and disappointed of the service.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Contract is not being followed by the The Grove, Pullman, WA. Maintenance request work orders filled 5 weeks and nothing accomplished yet. I wonder what would happen if a resident did not respond with payment for 5 weeks? Very Frustrated

Really shitty. Management sucks. The GM should be fired. She constantly avoids me and my roommates. We well as emails from me and my mother.

Very very disappointing initial experience moving into the apartment. The Unit was not clean whatsoever and the management did not respond promptly to any requests.

The Grove Apartments in Pullman are the perfect student housing option for WSU students. Located just a short distance from campus, the Grove offers amazing amenities both indoors and out. From our resort-style pool to property-wide events featuring food, music, and fun; there is something for everyone at the Grove. Need more convincing? Give us a call or stop by and take a tour. We’d love to show you what we have to offer.

I wish I could say its good but its not. I feel like I am being ignored by the staff. I submitted a maintenance request 2 weeks ago and all they did was give us 2 boxes of lightbulbs and one of the boxes was old, used lightbulbs....

Our move in was horrendous!! The place hadn’t been cleaned, broken appliances, holes in doors, Fire alarms not working. It was bad!! Management that was there upon move in is now gone and I’m thinking things will go smoother from here out!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Poor customer service, representatives are unhelpful, I knowledgeable, unapproachable, won't do anything for you unless absolutely necessary. Currently have to call repeatedly just to get them to answer the phone, impossible to reach head manager or get anything fixed

The parking lot is plowed poorly which makes it very dangerous to drive, and get cars out of the spots. The furniture is cheap and doesn't get replaced as often as it should, and the front desk people aren't that helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

There was a terrible communication. I did not enjoy my experience because of the managers not knowing how to communicate well. My roommate match was no where near accurate and maintenance would never even show up.

Called maintenance for a problem with our AC unit, they came in 4 times on 4 different days and still didn't fix it, so we fixed it ourselves with a 20 minute trip to Ace Hardware and a brain.

Reply from Grove Pullman

We’ve had several issues with management. Whenever we send payment in the form of a check it never gets posted until it’s late even though we are only 1 day away via USPS. We started sending the checks 2 weeks early and still post late, we sent the checks 1 month ahead and still post late. We started having the checks hand delivered to the office and having our daughter stand and wait for a receipt. This is rediculous. We call and nobody can help. Also had issues with fleas in her apartment that they would not address until I got so mad I threatened to come down. Then told us it had been dealt with on three separate occasions when it had not. After it was finally dealt with, it took three weeks to get the apartment cleaned meanwhile the place was full of chemicals. This is a college town, so most kids are only there a couple weeks in the months warm enough to us the pool. Of course the pool was closed this fall and would not be addressed in time to use it at all. When you call for a repair it takes weeks and at times months and many calls to get it addressed. If the student calls nothing happens, it takes an upset call from a parent to get anything done. Terrible management, unprofessional and disorganized.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The furniture that comes with the apartment is incredibly low quality. Chairs are scary to sit on and beds have springs sticking out of them, and when you ask for replacements you get nothing. There are constant additional fees and the on site maintenance is very unreliable.

Nice apartments but such a gimmick. Staff nice but don't know whats going on. The prices always seem to be going up for no valid reason and apartments are so poorly built it's not even worth it

Reply from Grove Pullman

Does not reply to emails. I've had a concern but was not address over the phone as they do not answer the phone calls. Therefore I emailed and still no email from manager.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Putting in work orders are very unorganized and takes months for them to even get to you.As well as they do not let you know when they are coming or set up a date to when they can come when your home when you request to be home while they are completing the work order and that never happens. When completing an order the way they fix things is call it good as long it somewhat works for things like the window locking. Drive way during snow day extremely dangerous upkeep is not only removing snow but removing the ice as well. Rooms are very badly thrown together, lot of little gaps between bottom window seal. No mangers to speak to ever in the office Paying with money orders or checks are extremely inconvenient, considering most are students and are not here during summer. no real receipt any more for paying rent, only a photo copy. Office does not have information on how much resident goes over in utilities and website for utilities is unclear. The resident website never works for me. will not send me a email to reset password to pay online. although my password is correct.

For the most part the grove is a fun place to live except for the internet which is super slow!! Management is pretty well. All the amenities are great. It would be better if the pool room with the ping pong table was open 24/7! Also if the pool was open 24/7 that wold be so much better. With better internet and longer hours for the amenities ive listed I would have given 5 stars.

Maintenance is great, however front desk is either incapable or rude. Management is incredibly unhelpful and has ruined my experience. I came here with an apartment that wasn't ready with many things broken. If I had been treated like a human being by management and not scoffed at because there were numerous things wrong with our apartment (our roommate couldn't even live in her room for days), I would probably be returning next year and would recommend this place to others. It seems this place has no knowledge of customer service, because whenever I talk to anyone (there's one exception), they act like I am such an inconvenience. People don't have to return here, the facilities are nice, but me and my roommates are leaving solely because of the people working here and their utter disrespect. This place is lucky to have such great maintenance staff, because they are the only redeeming quality here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments were ok. Lots of small problems with various things like the stove. You guys really need to start recycling. (good example of how you cut corners)

Reply from Grove Pullman

The amenities are really nice.! But our neighbors are always loud, our apartment was very dirty when we moved in and our drying machine is broken still

I have never met any of my neighbors but they are constantly blasting music and i have been left rude comments on my the windshield of my car.

Reply from Grove Pullman

All of our furniture falls apart, I do like having a washer and dryer in unit though. It's pretty loud all the time, but that was expected.Overall I just wish we could sit in our chairs without fearing them collapsing