Grove Pullman

Walter Adolph Georg Gropius (18 May 1883 – 5 July 1969) was a German architect and founder of the Bauhaus School, who, along with Alvar Aalto, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, is widely regarded as one of the pioneering masters of modernist architecture. Awards: AIA Gold Medal
Very very disappointing initial experience moving into the apartment. The Unit was not clean whatsoever and the management did not respond promptly to any requests.
Really shitty. Management sucks. The GM should be fired. She constantly avoids me and my roommates. We well as emails from me and my mother.
Contract is not being followed by the The Grove, Pullman, WA. Maintenance request work orders filled 5 weeks and nothing accomplished yet. I wonder what would happen if a resident did not respond with payment for 5 weeks? Very Frustrated
I have sent the maintenance required one week ago, but there isn’t anyone fixed it. Also, when I move into the apartment, everything is messy and not clean, I need to clean it By myself .
My experience this year has been terrible. The roommate match system is NOT accurate at all. There are many visible damages in the units, and maintenance NEVER comes, they just mark things completed. Management here is useless at this point.
The management is really terrible.i have sent the mail to the manager lots of time, but still lots of thing didnt solved. I feel really depressed and disappointed of the service.
Frankly, I am so sorry that it is not what I expected. Common area is messy and dirty. Cabinets and fridge are full and there is bad smell in the fridge because of spoilt stuffs.
1 star
Maintenance has always been extremely slow. Staff often times aren't helpful. Very loud in areas. Often times the outside areas are messy or lights are out.
1 star
Our move in was horrendous!! The place hadn’t been cleaned, broken appliances, holes in doors, Fire alarms not working. It was bad!! Management that was there upon move in is now gone and I’m thinking things will go smoother from here out!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽