Here is my review. I am writing a review. I am filling up space in this review so I can meet the limit. But actually though 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

The rooms are so cute and perfect for my roommates and I! We love that we each have our own rooms and bathrooms! We are so excited to spend the year in the grove together:)

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everyone has been very friendly and has made living there fun. I really enjoy the different events that The Grove puts on every month, its great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

What a great place to live. This is the goat of all goat places ever!!!!!!! I wish I could live here forever. The amenities are awesome and I love the community events

Reply from Grove Pullman

It is very clean, comfortable, and new something that makes the college experience very delightful. Rooms are a perfect size. Everything you pay for you get. So its money will spent

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great living here, nice place, this is is just a really great apartment. Good place. This is a nice place to live. The apartment has bedrooms and bathrooms.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really like the layout of my room and having my own bathroom and walk in closet Is amazing. The on-site gym and the location to the bus stop is one of the best things about living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

No problems so far! From what I have experienced, everyone is super friendly and I have no doubt it will be even better once I move in. Super excited

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've enjoyed living here so much. My favorite part about living here is all the amenities!! There's also a lot of giveaways, evens, and snacks.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I just visited Pullman for the “Alive” transfer student orientation. I stopped by the grove on our way back home and was blown away. The sincerity of the employees and the chemistry to build a harmonic environment has worked wonders. The presence of love when living from home is hard to find, but not at the grove. Single handily they have built a community welcoming new members daily. I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The best apartment complex in Pullman with awesome amenities and events. The staff is super helpful and always there if or when you need them

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the dog treats in the lobby and the nice grass for my dog! You don’t have to set up your cable or internet and you can get free coffee every heckling day.

The Grove is a pretty great place to live, great first choice apartment. Although there are some things that aren't working, maintenance and staff are always there! The staff is really friendly and will answer any questions. I do enjoy living here and recommend this as a first apartment choice for college students!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Move in was a really easy process, clear directions and helpful staff. The events are fun and a good way to meet new people. Plus the amenities are awesome!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is very nice and helpful. The buildings are arranged well making it easy to find your apartment. The view from the complexes is beautiful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Staff is so kind and knowledgeable! They also put on awesome events & picked out perfect roomates for me. I love the community here & would recommend it to anyone living in pulmman

the rooms are super nice & cozy, neighbors are not too noisy. but our ac doesn’t work and neither does our ice machine. we put in a request last week.

I am very pleased with the grove! I love it and how close it is to campus. The apartments are huge and I have the perfect amount of space. And I love that the staff is so friendly as well as helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the grove has been an amazing experience. I love my roommates and all of the amenities. I really enjoy having a private bathroom and a walk in closet a the common space for my roommates.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I haven’t moved in yet, I move in the 15th of August but the staff have been the best with helping me sign up. I have a called a couple times to ask about living arrangements and where to park my car and they not only told me where, but also mapped out nearby parking lots if the grove is full. Overall great experience!

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s been cool I like the pool the weight room is dope. The football team gets to grill round the the pool. The bus to Walmart is pretty clutch.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience is going good so far. Roommates are cool and the apartment is cool, so I have nothing bad to say at the moment. Cant wait for the school year to get started.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I just moved in and so far everything is going good. I enjoy having my own bathroom and closet, it makes things really convenient. Also, the staff seem really nice and are helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.