The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far so good. Loutish neighbors upstarts but there is not much to do about that. Always find good parking and front desk is willing to help with anything.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

Reply from Grove Pullman

It's fine... Some things can be fixed... Rent is really high and climbing and I'm moving out. But I like that it is furnished and amenities.

Reply from Grove Pullman

At the beginning of my move in, management was very unorganized, allowing many mishaps to get by. This is now in the past though, and I can see that the Grove in Pullman is improving a lot. Some examples of this are faster maintenance service, following up with calls, and engaging with the community more/figuring out what needs improvement.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven’t moved in yet! But, the tour was great with the great staff who are more than willing to answer questions and talk about the apartments! I appreciated the effort that our guide put in to make sure that we enjoyed our tour and left with little to no questions!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great amenities for a decent price. This is a good community to live in. The staff work had to fix any problems. its a nice place for your four legged child as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really enjoyed living here. Over all the staff is friendly and the gym and the other amenities are nice too. The location to the bus stop is also good too.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are absolutely amazing, and it’s just a fun place to live. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The process of applying and signing a lease was extremely easy, the people who work at the Grove were super nice and helpful throughout the process as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

experience so far has been really good! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help when it's needed! The maintenace us usually fairly quick too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is a pretty great place to live, great first choice apartment. Although there are some things that aren't working, maintenance and staff are always there! The staff is really friendly and will answer any questions. I do enjoy living here and recommend this as a first apartment choice for college students!

I like that the Grove is pet friendly, I like the community events that go in including the bingo activities. I think it is a cool place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've enjoyed living here so much. My favorite part about living here is all the amenities!! There's also a lot of giveaways, evens, and snacks.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the amenities they offer and the location of the apartments. I haven’t had any problems while I have been living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The best apartment complex in Pullman with awesome amenities and events. The staff is super helpful and always there if or when you need them

Reply from Grove Pullman

Here is my review. I am writing a review. I am filling up space in this review so I can meet the limit. But actually though 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everyone has been very friendly and has made living there fun. I really enjoy the different events that The Grove puts on every month, its great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The management and staff have been so patient with helping me figure out the not-so-fun stuff aka paperwork and I appreciate them so much for it!

Reply from Grove Pullman

What a great place to live. This is the goat of all goat places ever!!!!!!! I wish I could live here forever. The amenities are awesome and I love the community events

Reply from Grove Pullman

It is very clean, comfortable, and new something that makes the college experience very delightful. Rooms are a perfect size. Everything you pay for you get. So its money will spent

Reply from Grove Pullman

I’m going on my third year living at the grove and I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The staff is sweet and helpful and the amenities are great, wish they did more events.