People at the front are probably the best. The place is lovely. Also, this is a party bus pickup for sixth. Would definitely recommend this place

I love the grove, it’s so spacious, the staff is super friendly, and they always have freebies for the residents. Plus my place is right by the pool, and it’s so nice.

Living at the grove has been great! Everyone is super friendly and the amenities are much better after renovation. It’s great to live at the grove

The Grove is very gorgeous to me! The office staff is lit and the resident events keep on keeping on. 10/10 recommend to all my friends and family.

Overall a good place to stay while you attending Texas state, never had any problems that they weren't able to address in a quick and painless way

Beautiful area. Can’t wait to live here! My future roommates and I just finished signing our lease and we are so excited. We love the pool area and can’t wait to use it!

staff first called me and were very friendly and polite. they seemed in no rush to get me off the phone and were helpful with the questions I had. they are very communicative which is good.

I have lived at the Grove San Marcos for a few years and have enjoyed it. The staff members are nice and the maintenance members are helpful.

I love the staff because they are so nice. I really love the pool. I really wish it was warmer out because I’d love to go for a dip. I’m happy I live here.

Good place to live. Good perks are included such as water and electricity being covered up to a certain amount. Gym is also a good place to be to take a break.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

So far the experience has been great all around. I love the upgraded apartment and being on the third floor. It is quite a climb, but everything is so peaceful and always looking forward to get home.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

The grove has been a very calm environment for me as a student. I’ve loved all the amenities such as the gym. I am very grateful towards the staff who has always been there to answer my questions and help with anything I need.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

The staff is extremely professional and helpful. I live the new amenities that have been upgraded. It makes it feel more luxurious than a regular college town apartment.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

I love living here! The shuttle comes right to the apartment, the office staff is really sweet and knows everyone by name, and the maintenance team is always responsive to work orders. Really quiet area of town and has trails to walk when you want some outdoor time.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

Very nice management, they get things fixed fast. I think I’m going to resign again for the third consecutive year. They is never any trouble.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

Well I Love How It's Completely Furnished, Definitely Saved Me Money. You All Also Have A Little Gym & There's A Pool! No Traveling Around(:

Great place with fine amenities and staff. Shuttle is a bonus. The rooms are generously sized, the maintenance staff is always on top of things.

It’s cool here and all. Ain’t really much to say. It’s cool here It’s cool here It’s cool here It’s cool here It’s cool here It’s cool here

It’s a perfect and quiet community! 10/10 would recommend everyone to live here! It’s super college student friendly and a safe space. Love love love!

The staff is supper friendly, and I am in love with the new amenities. 24/7 gym and study rooms make life a lot easier. The rooms aren’t the bigges but it’s truly the best bang for your buck!

I enjoy living here because the community is very lively. The staff is super friendly and maintenance is fast with resolving issues. Enjoy the new gym area!

So far my experience here has been great. The staff is really friendly and they are a great help. They really do care about there residents here!

Everyone here is amazing, the staff are always respectful and there to help whenever you need it. The maintenance will always fix whatever you have a problem with.

I haven't moved in yet, but I'm very excited too! You guys look very professional and fun and like an overall very fun place to live. I can't wait to move in next semester

This is a great place to live and it’s relatively cheap compared some other places. Nice employees and solid sized apartments make this a really good option to consider if you’re looking for somewhere to live.