This place hits all the sweet spots--location, price, amenities--there is even a great shuttle service to the university. Plus, the people are nice and the management is pretty much always on top of things.

I really like all of the staff and maintenance request are handled quickly. The dog run is always nice and so is the gym. All of the food is nice also.

I’ve had a good experience in my time here, I enjoy the people and the atmosphere of the complex. My one issue is the distance of the garbage

Love these apartments, maintenance comes fast and they get the job done quickly and efficiently! Never had a bad day at the groves! #GROVESQUAD

It has been great living here at the grove, I have already made a few friends and the community here is awesome! The staff answer my phone calls immediately and always have an answer for my questions!

Living at the grove is amazing and I love it. I feel so welcomed Here and everybody that works here is so nice. They always have a smile on their faces.

I love it here. A great community. I’m literally just writing this though to reach the one hundred and forty character limit so it is what it is.

The office staff are super friendly and helpful. They make it seem like a warm and welcoming community. The only bad thing is that the walls are really thing. Overall I love living here.

I haven’t moved into the grove yet but I’m super excited. Seems like the grove is a very homey placed to live. I’m looking forward to the fun events going on weekly

Not a fan of my neighbor. Walls are thin. Did have probably with cockroaches once. Utilities are paid by building not by apt. Overall nice student living. The pool and volleyball court are great. I love that it comes furnished and the closet is huge

Friendly staff! Awesome amenities and very reasonable pricing for rent. I am really looking forward to moving in at the grove in San Marcus.

Upon touring, The Grove is a very nice and friendly place with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. It made my mom want to move in too! *haven't moved in yet*

The Grove has been great, no problems living here what so ever. It's simple, nothing too fancy. What I like about it most is the location, it's kinda going a bit North and it's not clustered together.

Very nice appartment complex with friendly staff, maintance handles issues in a timely manner, and dose their best to work with your schedual as far as when you will be there. Nice small gym.

Staff, management, and the community deserves 5 Stars. Great atmosphere to be around. Love the events that they provide and you can’t beat the prices

Staff has taken care of anything I needed and manager is amazing! Love the area and where my apartment is in the complex. Noisy neighbors above me but it hasn’t completely ruined my experience!

The grove is so amazing and home friendly They were very nice and patient with me throughout my entire process they even offered me a gift card once I moved in

My experience has been one of a kind. This community has been a pleasure and made me feel very comfortable where I am. There hasn’t been a time where I could say I hated this place, unlike past experiences. I would recommend!

The staff and community at the grove are amazing. I love the amenities and all of the things they do for us. They really care about us and everything we go through.

Community is great. I have had no major problems with anyone . People respect each other. Everyone does their own thing. Basketball court is a nice thing to have here.

The grove has been awesome so far. I haven’t had any issues with maintenance, and the staff is awesome. It’s always nice going up to get my mail as they are so friendly.

I’ve haven’t had any issues at all! Everything has been great, i just wish we could get mire decoration to give it more character to the apartment since its so big!

The community is very peaceful and pleasant to be around. Residents are respectful and nice. The amenities are concurrent and the staff is hilarious.

Staff is so friendly and makes an effort to remember everyone. The apartments themselves are a great size and the grounds are well kept. Such a great place to live

Mostly this place seems great, but I'll withhold full judgement until the semester starts. The people seem friendly, and the place is great, except for the shower. But since most people aren't around right now, things might change.