I have lived here for the past three years and I have loved living here. It’s close to everything yet still not to much in the middle of everything. Also has good staff members.

I love living here at the Grove, this will be my 3rd year living here and I've nothing but an amazing experience living here. the staff are amazing! they're kind, motivated and will do everything in their power to make sure you are having a good time.

Thanks for such an amazing experience at the Grove! really do miss yall!! great two years of student living!! wish yall the best of luck!!!!

It is a really nice, mostly well kept area. The river and park are right next to it. The staff have always been friendly and very professional. Overall a pretty decent place.

Overall everything is really nice. I don't have anything to complain about. Staff is really nice and I love it here. I love that we are gated in and we have a dog park. Very convenient .

Last 6 months were great thanks to Sarah my meant-to-be roomate! Nice pool but no hot tub although it’s mentioned in the lease lol. Nice game & study area just wished they were open later! Maintenance is awesome!

Love the community and the front office staff . Community events are also a plus and they have great prizes as well.pricing is also awesome for everything included

Have not moved in yet but my tour of the apartment was a good experience, Michael Spencer explained everything thoroughly and answered my questions.

I have not moved in yet but the leasing process went very smooth thanks to my tour guide guy, (I forgot his name). He was very helpful when I first went in to view the apartment. He also effectively answered all the questions I asked. I can’t wait to move in and be apart of The Grove Community!

The Grove is a wonderful place! Residents are very nice, and employees are very helpful! The view outside the Grove is very nice and well taken care of.

I have got to say that my stay here has been pretty awesome. All bills included makes it super easy to focus on the important stuff such as school

I will be moving in, in a couple of weeks and I so excited. This is my next to become an adult and I get to move in with my friends from high school. Love love love it

My resident experience was amazing. All of the workers there were super nice to me and always was positive. The grove was a nice apartment I never had any problems with my room so it was a wonderful year living there.

I have yet to move into the grove but I am definitely looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to a smaller and peaceful community to finish out my education.

the apartment complex has an awesome study room that would work well for when driving to campus seems too tiring. the shuttle stop works very conveniently.

I love my apartment and the great service the staff provides!! Work orders are done with in 24 hrs usually and that just shows how much they care!! By far, the best apartments here in San Marcos!

I haven’t moved in yet but I’ve went to see the complex twice and I know people who live there and it is so pretty. It’s a great location the amenities are great and the staff is even better.

Apartments come with the basic amenities needed to live comfortably, other than that not much to say on the negative side, when talking about living in the grove apartments.

Perfect. Great staff, fast in getting guys to repair something and an amazing place to live in! The place hosts many events and can be a place that a home away from home.

It’s a good place to live, with friendly staff and quick maintenance. I’ve never had a complaint since living here. Other than people not looking after their pets and picking up after them.

The atmosphere is very pleasant and the staff seem very nice. The showers have a very high pressure which can be too much sometimes but other than that no complaints

Really nice apartments, this is the spot definitely you if you want a quiet, peaceful environment. I really wish the kitchens were bigger though. There's essentially no counter space, no storage, the sinks are so small.

Quiet and friendly community. Haven’t had problems since I moved in. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Maintenance works in timely manner, all issues are resolved promptly.

I've honestly had no problems living at the Grove - it's a clean and safe place to be. My only issue is the distance it is from campus :( And the walls are super thin ( or maybe I just had super obnoxious neighbors).

Living at the grove in san marcos has been one of the best choices I have ever made in my life. 10/10 would definitely recommend to a friend