Great maintenance team, super fast and on top of maintenance requests. Mark isn’t the best also, he always makes sure you’re taken care of. Definitely a proactive property manager!

I really like this complex! I feel very safe living here and the the apartments are nice and spacious. I do find it inconvenient that residents have to get a visitor parking pass from the office that expires after 3 days rather than giving each resident a park pass that doesn’t expire that they can give to their visitor at any time.

I just moved in but so far I really love the atmosphere! The Grove has worked with me every step of the way in order to make sure everything went smoothly and I appreciate that.

I love living here. This apartment is my first and I really love the complex. The front office is really helpful and they truly love tending to the residents

The staff is always ready to help and my calls are always answered! The reason I put 4 stars is because my apartment looks nothing like the showroom.

Great staff, amenities are always clean and now updated. Love the three bedrooms they are so spacious. Also everything is included so no worries with roommates or city of San Marcos

Reply from Grove San Marcos

Living at the Grove has been really good. The maintenance here is amazing and the front office is always willing to help. Noise wise, there is a person who lives above my apartment that makes way too much noise but y'all told me you'd call and let them know.

I really like how the community is small, it's not like a lot of other apartments in san marcos that are bigger and less of a sense of community. I also really like how if you have a problem in your apartment, maintenance crew is able to take care of it within the next day.

The office staff were extremely Friendly and helpful at move in time. They have fun social mixers with lots of ways to interact and meet others.

A good friendly, quiet community with events, good amenities and easy access to the school. Everyone here is nice and is also nice that the school bus runs here so you can get to class quickly and easily.

My resident experience here at The Grove has been great. From the wonderful staff, to the great upgraded apartments, I couldn't ask for more for my living experience here.

Has been great so far, the office personnel are great and learn your name, maintenance is prompt which is great. Great having a complex that treats the residents really good

My experience as a resident has been overall great. I love the fact that the neighborhood is peaceful and filled with residents who are generous. It is a safe environment!

Friendly staff and safe place to live in! I love how the community is so small so it’s never loud! Apartments are spacious and I’m glad the unit came furnished!

I have lived at the grove apartments for four whole years , and Ive loved every second of it. The staff is great. The maintenance is fast and responsive. I would highly recommend to a friend.

The best thing about the Grove is how nice the staff is. The units and the amenities are also nice. I love living here and will be sad to move out.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

So far my experience at the Grove has been pretty flawless. The staff working here are very kind and caring for the residents and there has been zero delays on my maintenance requests.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

I love the Grove nothing just amazing service and lots of love. I have lived at the Grove for a year and have never had any problems at all.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

The experience at the Grove is amazing. Everyone is kind and the front office helps a lot if you have any questions about bills or getting financial help as well.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

I like living at the Grove. My apartment is spacious and I have had few maintenance problems. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Grove San Marcos

I love the community, the apartment and my roomates! They are very efficient when submitting maintenance requests forms and usually take care of the problem with on 24hrs. Over all, they are pretty great!

Reply from Grove San Marcos

Living here has been great. The front desk staff is super helpful and the maintenance staff gets things done quickly. The community has been great so far!

Reply from Grove San Marcos

This place is dope! I love it here. Been living here for almost 4 years now!!! Every year it gets better! I love seeing the new updates and changes that management has been implementing these past years!

Reply from Grove San Marcos

Great staff! Great units! Bus loop is good! Staff is very friendly and easy to talk to. Always willing to help out. Property Is clean and nice. Great pool and rec centers. Great place to live!!

Reply from Grove San Marcos

The Grove is by far the best apartment complex I have stayed at here in san Marcos. I have been here for a semester and I really wish that I would have singed here earlier so I would be able to enjoy the people and the community more. The Grove is the way to go!