I love living at the Grove! The staff are great and the community is very welcoming. It's more than just a place to live, it really feels somewhat like a home away from home.

I love all the dogs and how many events the clubhouse hosts for the residents! Also it is so nice having your own bathroom in your bedroom so you don’t have to share.

Love it the sense of community is really great. Everyone made me feel very welcome. I’m glad I chose to go grove it has opened me up to new friends and great experiences

I enjoy the home-like feeling at The Grove. The apartments are very nice with a large living room. Maintainence always comes to fix problems in a timely manner. Only downside is neighbors can be loud and you may have to call after hours several times.

So far I love everything about the grove. Can’t wait to return to my apartment after break. I am really impressed on how fast the maintenance responds to my service requests. 10/10 would recommend 😁

The best apartment complex in Slip. The sweetest staff and nices property. I enjoy the safety the security provided and the gated community is a bonus.

The grove is a pleasant community and if there is any issues, they are solved immediately. I love living here at the grove and i would not want to live anywhere else!

The Grove has wonderful amenities and they are always clean. They offer us a variety of events in the clubhouse for all of the residents such as crafts and food!

The maintenance crew is really nice and does fast work. If there is a problem, they fix it right away. The appliances are cheep, and are really noisy.

There isn't much I would change about the community I live in. Majority of the people are nice and respectful! I love living in a gated community where I feel completely safe.

the grove has great amenities from the clubhouse to the pool to the fire pit. the units are very clean and spacious. overall it’s a great place to live!

Great place and location! Staff is always polite and willing to assist with whatever I need. Really enjoy the gym and the clubhouse as a whole.

The Grove is a great place to live! They have great amenities such as the 24 hour gym, the pool, volleyball, free coffee, free printing and more!!

The clubhouse and staff are the best!!! The hot coco is the only thing getting me through finals, it is the best I have ever had. Love the gym too!

Overall pretty good place to live. Had a lot of issues with those I live with and Meagan was very helpful with trying to get me out of the apartment.

I really like the grove. The amenities are great and it’s nice to go to when you need a break. It also nice that it comes with laundry so you don’t have to pay to do your laundry.

I love living at The Grove! The staff is friendly and are very helpful. There is no place I would rather live at Slippery Rock! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.

I enjoy living at the grove. I love all the amenities they have to offer like tanning and the 24 hour gym. The staff is always so kind and personable.

I love the Grove and the community within it. Whenever there is an issue maintenance and the staff is always willing to help and get the problem fixed in a timely manner. I love living here and happy I resigned for my senior year.

Great I don’t have any complaints. I really enjoy the grove and find that the price for the amenities you get is really good. I can’t wait to live there.

Awesome place to live with great amenities! Everyone that lives here is super nice and welcoming to all! Some of my favorite amenities include the pool and the free tanning beds!

Other than noise, all around good experience. Living here is easy and comfortable. Everybody is nice and friendly, as well as extremely welcoming.

I thought my experience was great. My friends and I had a lot of fun and we even learned how to ride a unicycle. If you aren’t aware a unicycle only has 1 wheel which makes it really hard to ride.

i love it here, it is exactly what i wanted!!!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! i'm so glad i chose to live at the grove! I tell all my friends about it!

amazing place friendly people, the rooms are super nice and everything is quiet. The community parts were also amazing from the pool to the gym!