Overall, my resident experience has been good so far. I’ve made new friends and I’m really enjoying all of the amenities that the grove has to offer!

I love living next to my best friends and the staff is so friendly! The maintenance staff responds to any requests that day! I would recommend anyone to live here

I like living at the grove however, I feel like the furniture is rather cheap and we have been experiencing mice and many bugs since we moved in.

I love living at the grove and haven’t had many issues. The maintenance is very nice and fixed the issues we had and staff is also very helpful. It is very spacious and comfortable.

My apartment and community has been a wonderful experience, it is a safe and friendly atmosphere, the gate at the front makes me feel safer and the apartment set up is very sensible and comfortable

The apartment is very roomie and comfortable. The staff and maintenance are very cooperative and nice. Any time there is an issue they are always willing to help.

Especially now having a dog living with me, the messes people create outside are a huge upset. No one picks up after themselves and it leaves me to have watch for my dog picking up dangerous things or stepping in puke, blood, glass, and various other split things. I don’t even like walking around know I can step in those things as well.

I really love living at the grove. This is my third year here and sadly my last (graduating). They have been nothing but the best! The maintenance goes above and beyond for everyone. Love them

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove is a nice place to live. The apartments are nice with your own personal bathroom and bedroom. It is a super safe community with friendly staff

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the Grove! The people are very nice and welcoming and the events are very fun! I wish that there were more trash cans or trash areas available to us near the fire pit because it gets messy after trash cans fill up. Can’t wait for next event!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a great place to live. Staff is helpful and maintenance does their best to make things happen fast and efficiently. I think that the grove could do better in lawn maintenance, amount of food for events, and the events that they have

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove at slippery rock hasn’t been the best experience. the staff is very rude and not willing to help at all. other than that, i enjoy the eminities and living with my friends close to campus.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It’s ok needs improvement, the front desk people need to become nicer and STOP treating students like we’re stupid. I didn’t like how I was treat like I’m stupid.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Great amenities and customer service. Lots of benefits to living here. The 3 person apartments are very spacious. Only thing that sucks is the parking. Only one visitor parking pass per resident.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living at the Grove at Slippery Rock for the past three years has provided me with the collegiate experience I always hoped for. The amenities make it feel like it isn't even college living.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

so have absolutely enjoyed every minute living here. With the gate at the front it makes me feel safe. The maintenance is amazing and so friendly and are so quick to act on what ever problem you may have. Amazing staff and amenities that come with living here. Do not regret my decision at all. I love it here.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I absolutely love the Grove! The amenities are beyond amazing. The staff are so helpful and friendly! It’s very easy to get ahold of maintenance as well! I enjoy living here!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It sucks. WiFi goes out every other day. I don’t know what else to say. I have no other words for this place. It high key sucks. Sorry but it’s FACTS no cap

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The apartments are above average. Maintenance is very good and usually quick with any needs you may have. The Staff is nice and helpful with all guests.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It is a great community. The apartments are very clean and all the people that live here are fun to be around. It is always a fun atmosphere and the staff is very helpful.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Great place with great residents. I feel safe here every year and the pool is awesome. The only critique is that the staff is sometimes unorganized. 4/5 would recommend to friends.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I really enjoy it here. The Grove is constantly engaging the residents with things like the pool parties, taste of slippery rock and the dog day! It’s overall just a good time!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a great lively place to live with many activities going on in the community. Also it’s kept very clean and has great perks like the pool and gym.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have loved living here so far and love the people that live in my apartment building. Having the dog park available to us at all times is very helpful!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Awesome place to live. The have the necessities to live! Swimming pool, gym, basketball court, and a dog park! Very quiet place to live and near campus too.