I’ve spent the last two years at the grove and have had nothing but great experiences! So many fun things to do and the people there are always so nice!

I love living at the grove! I love the amenities, the atmosphere, and the feeling of safety behind the gate. I enjoy all of the giveaways and fun things the grove has to offer.

I love the gym that’s open 24 hours and the staff is amazing!!! I also like being able to use the printer for free! Thanks for the free coffee as well😊

Love living at The Grove. The community is always kept clean, people are friendly, close to school and shopping. Coming back to stay again next semester!

Living here has been a great experience. The people are wonderful and I am close to all my friends. The bedrooms and amenities really set it apart from other complexes and I really love the pool

The grove is a awesome place to live with all the amenities here! Once it’s nice out you have the pool and a volleyball court that is great for you and your friends to hang out and do stuff at.

I just want the points. Don't care to write a review. I've done it many times and yeah just a lot to do. Blah blah blah blah blah blah and 140

My residential living community is great! I love next to all my friends and it is a great home for college students. I love the amenities the Grove has to offer!

I love living at the grove! It's such a fun and welcoming community. Everyone here is friendly. The grove has lots of event and activities every week that make living here one of a kind.

Great pool, amenities, and events. Maintenance has always been quick with requests and the employees at the front desk are always willing to assist you.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love that almost everyday there are activities fro the residents. Also being pet friendly and having random room mate draw is what really drove me here.

Great community and friendly staff! Maintenance works in a timely manner to complete all requests. I’ve lived here for 3 years and have never had a bad experience!

great so far. staff can be hard to get a hold of at important times but other than that, great. really love the amenities provided for the residents.

The grove is a great place to live with awesome amenities like a pool, dog park, tanning, volleyball, fire pits and more! I would definitely recommend it!

I love living at the grove. It’s nice being able to walk outside and be surrounded by friendly faces and amazing amenities like the swimming pool and basketball courts.

The Grove is such a great place to live! I love living here! I love having my own spacious bathroom! The amentities are amazing! The pool and the 24/7 gym is my favorite!

I love the friendly staff and how they are always willing to help! They also put on great events for the residents and make it a fun place to live

Terrible. It started off well. Then the dog poop everywhere, broken bottles, beer cans literally everywhere. Plus security are rude to the people who live there. And I was told to renew to lock in my current rate and wouldn’t ya know it went down over 100 dollars. Trash

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have been living at the grove for over two years. It is nice having all of the luxuries such as the pool and gym and high speed internet but the gate can be broken from time to time and some residents aren’t as respectful of the property.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I think the staff is very friendly and helpful and I feel at home! I like how it is pet-friendly and how there are always prizes and giveaways.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the amenities that the Grove provides and that everything is always clean. The staff is also great and always makes you feel welcome!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is constantly having events each week to keep their residents connected. Their amenities are great. It’s also a plus that each apartment has laundry so you don’t have to worry about going to the laundry mat each time you have to do laundry.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I absolutely love it at the grove. My apartment was a little messed up upon move in, but maintenance and everyone was very accommodating. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is the best!! The staff is so sweet and accommodating! I being within walking distance of the gym and having unlimited hot chocolate!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I do love the grove and all of its amenities! But the apartments could be nicer. The carpet in the apartments are absolutely disgusting to where I don’t walk around barefoot.