Everyone there has been super welcoming and accomodating. I've really enjoyed how easy they have made moving in. They are great at communication and keeping me in the loop on the apartment.

The grove is a great place to live at they have everything that you need. Such as a pool, fitness center, dog park and each week they hand out free food for the guests

i love the grove. the pool is sweet. service is good. dog part is my favorite because my dog can relax and relieve some stress. the printer helps too.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Right now I can say the process of signing all the paperwork was simple. I had a few questions and they were answered with one phone call to the Grove

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living here! There’s always a craft or activity going on at the clubhouse and maintenance is great at being timely & very helpful. I love having my own bedroom and walk-in closet too!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a great place to live at. The only issues I really have is the utility bill. There are times I get charged even though no one is in my apartment using electricity Other than that it is a great place to stay

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

i love everything about the grove. i’m so happy to be moving out to start my life as a slippery rock graduate but i’m really going to miss the grove and everything it provided for me

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove. The staff has always been exceptionally nice and caring, maintenance is very prompt with their visits when needed, and I love all of my neighbors. It’s been a great experience so far!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove staff is always so positive when you walk in and are always willing to help you with whatever you need! I love living here, especially in the summer because of the pool.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I had such an amazing time at the grove. The ammendities were awesome. I could work out and enjoy myself at the pool all in the same day. Would highly recommend to a friend

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love getting homework done in the grove library and the free printig service. i also like sitting out by the pool in the summer time and eating snow cones

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at The Grove. The maintenance staff are so friendly and helpful. If you have a dog they treat them like their own. Wonderful guys!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I enjoy the community and all of the amenities offered. I take full advantage of what the grove has to offer, such as the 24 hour gym and tanning.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove as a whole is a great apartment complex. I feel safe there and the apartments are so nice. The pool is a great addition especially for the summer.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I absolutely love living here. The people are so great and helpful and there are endless fun activities and amenities. I would highly recommend the grove to anyone!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

We love the grove! My roommates and I are sad to be entering our last year here because it is such a great community and has awesome amenities.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

So far I’ve really enjoyed my resident experience! I love all the accommodations the grove has! I love the 24 hour gym and the free snacks provided daily as well.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove staff is super friendly and accommodating! The amenities are a great addition and super nice! The apartments are super spacious and the closet space is great!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I really like how it is gated and closed off to outsiders it makes me feel safe. I like that I have unlimited amount of options to spend my day doing.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a fun place to live! There is stuff always going on in the bistro! I’m sad that I have to leave this year! 10/10 recommend!!!!!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the Grove!! There are so many nice and convenient amentities!! I especially love the 24/7 gym, the free printing, and the bitsro! It’s nice that I can just get my coffee in the clubhouse in the mornings instead of going to Starbucks!!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

My apartment is very nice. We got all new furniture last semester and it's all held up well. Maintenance has always come within a few days of a request. My only complaint is my neighbors can be loud and will bang on our floor/their ceiling.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The past two years living here at the grove have been great. I've made a lot of memories with friends at the pool when it's warm and cant wait for it to open up

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Good neighborhood, staff, and overall a good time. Would recommend living here. Gated community also a bonus. The cost is absolutely worth it.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living at the grove has been amazing so far. My dog loves it here as much as I do. The only complaint I have is other dog owners do not pick up after their dogs and the grove has not quite found a solution for that yet.