I enjoy the on site amenities and the cleanliness of the entire community. Very glad to have leased here for the Fall of 2019. The best part is the pet friendly atmosphere.

They are a great community to live with while your in college. They have all kinds of different amenities to go to if you need a break from studying. They also have all kinds of different events going on throughout the month so that is nice as well. And they also have laundry so you do not have to worry about paying to go to a laundry mat there is a washer and dryer in each apartment.

My resident experience so far has been great. Rent is at a good price, and when you move in you become part of community to make friends and participate in fun events hosted by the complex.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

My experience at the grove has been great, the staff is fantastic and Tammy is probably my favorite person ever. The pool is interesting. Security has been known to punch people/grab people unprovoked

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I loving at the Grove. The staff are so nice and everything is kept nice, including the landscaping. It is also makes me feel safe because of the gate and security guards.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove has been a great place to live for the past 3 years. I am sad to leave it because the amenities and people are so great! Especially the pool!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have had a great experience living at the Grove. I love the pool and the 24/7 gym that we have access to. I can't wait to make more memories living at the Grove with all my friends.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Every time I have been here I’ve had a blast. Great community with great people. Also they have great amenities that include a clubhouse and a swimming pool.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I loved living at the grove for 2 years! Both times I got random roommates and it allowed me to make some new friends and gain new experiences. For that, I am so thankful!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

This will be my first semester living here and I have to say i’m super excited. The amenities that the Grove offers are kind of hard to pass up.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

This place is great I love it!!! woohoo!!!! one more year of living the dream!!! The grove is dandy!! I recommend it to everyone I know I’m slippery rock

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Best apartments in slippery rock hands down. Very spacious, clean, and the community is so friendly and nice i met my best friends here. Wouldnt trade this place for the entire world!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

love the place, love the amenities, the staff is awesome especially the matainence team . I can’t wait to spend another year there coming up in 2020

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I enjoy living here I just wish the pool opened earlier and that they made sure the grass was empty of glass after every weekend party because I had glass go through my flip flop.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a very peaceful and interesting place to live at the same time. The events and living amenities are absolutely amazing. The pool is very nice during the summer along with the gym that is open anytime!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love the amenities that come with living at the grove especially the pool and fire pit. Maintenance responds almost immediately which is super convenient.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I’ve spent the last two years at the grove and have had nothing but great experiences! So many fun things to do and the people there are always so nice!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove! I love the amenities, the atmosphere, and the feeling of safety behind the gate. I enjoy all of the giveaways and fun things the grove has to offer.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the gym that’s open 24 hours and the staff is amazing!!! I also like being able to use the printer for free! Thanks for the free coffee as well😊

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love living at The Grove. The community is always kept clean, people are friendly, close to school and shopping. Coming back to stay again next semester!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living here has been a great experience. The people are wonderful and I am close to all my friends. The bedrooms and amenities really set it apart from other complexes and I really love the pool

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a awesome place to live with all the amenities here! Once it’s nice out you have the pool and a volleyball court that is great for you and your friends to hang out and do stuff at.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I just want the points. Don't care to write a review. I've done it many times and yeah just a lot to do. Blah blah blah blah blah blah and 140

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

My residential living community is great! I love next to all my friends and it is a great home for college students. I love the amenities the Grove has to offer!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove! It's such a fun and welcoming community. Everyone here is friendly. The grove has lots of event and activities every week that make living here one of a kind.