I am not a fan of the guest parking rules (there are better alternatives like having each resident have one parking pass to give out besides a paper pass from the clubhouse) but besides that I have loved lived at the grove!

The grove is a great living experience. It is expensive, as some would say, but it I totally worth it. We can live there in the summer with a pool. That gives us a reason to live here during the summer instead of going home to waste money.

I love the Grove, but unfortunately you can easily hear the people on the second floor when you live on the first floor very easily. The neighbors upstairs also have a dog, which we can easily hear the dog running around the apartment constantly.

LOVE living at the grove!! The amenities and luxury apartments make living easy and fun. My favorite amenity is the pool and the dog park :)

Love the atmosphere, sometimes the noise can get out of hand but the employees are very understanding and try to help you with whatever they can

This is my second year in the same apartment at The Grove and I still love it. It has all the amenities you need and more, and nice apartments with a good living space and nice sized rooms and bathrooms.

The faculty is so wonderful and deals with any situation i have in a fast manor. My maintenance request are always handled within 48 hrs. The amenities are an added bonus!

Since move in day, I have really enjoyed everything The Grove has to offer, I really enjoy the 24-hour gym, tanning, and events with free food.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the grove. It’s great to have a 24/7 gym especially when I am a morning person and the sru gym is not open. Everyone is so nice towards me

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I really enjoy living here. I like the amenities and the staff! I appreciate how quickly the maintenance staff fixes my issues. I am living here again next year and can't wait!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love all of the amenities, especially the resort style pool. I love that it is a gated community. It is mostly quite. The clubhouse offers food all the time!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living here!! There are so many positives & the employees really do everything they can to help you with any issues you might be having. Plus, the activities they have in the clubhouse are super cute & fun.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove at slippery rock is the best apartment complex to live in while at slippery rock. They offer many different options for living and pets are allowed

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove is great! I've had a positive experience so far. The apartments make you feel like you're at home. Also the complex is modern and the club activities are always fun too! I love utilizing the 24 hour gym. It's so convenient! Lastly, if you have any problems, the staff will make sure it is resolved as soon as possible.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove is a clean and friendly environment. Everything is easily accessible, such as the pool, the gym, and mailboxes. I enjoy the free tanning as well.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a great place to live! They deal with any issues very quickly and are kind and friendly to work with. The amentities are awesome too!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have lived here less than a semester and I already love it. My apartment was clean when I moved in and the amenities are great. The pool is definitely one of the best features.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Staff and maintence are very friendly and helpful! There are plenty of amentites and activities for residents. The apartments are great because everyone has their own bathroom and walk-in closet.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove offers a variety of amenities which is always nice when you just want to get away from school work for a little. The best part about it here is the pool

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

For the most part, the Grove is an enjoy community to live in. Most of my friends are here and we enjoy living close by and being able to hangout at the pool!!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have zero issues with the Grove. All of the employees are so helpful and so nice. Maintence is so quick to respond and so polite. I will definitely recommend the Grove to my friends.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I am going on my third year living at The Grove. I have always gotten great service and have loved living here. Anytime I had a problem in my apartment it was always taken care of in a timely manner and the maintenance are so nice and make sure that everything is done correctly. The property is so nice and there is so much to do especially on the weekends. The events they throw are always packed with residents and the free food is always nice! The staff in the office are always there to answer any questions and are very helpful

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Maintenance requests are quickly responded. I enjoy my community and the help recieved by the staff. The amenities are great. I love the pool and using the gym!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove is a great community for active students seeking to get the most out of their college experience. There are always fun activities going on and this place seems like a central hub for everyone to gather. Also, the staff and maintenance are super friendly and always willing to help. Overall, I'm more than satisfied with my time spent living here.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Good experience so far I like living here everyone is nice and it is fun also. Glad I chose to live here. A lot of my friends live here also.