Terrible. It started off well. Then the dog poop everywhere, broken bottles, beer cans literally everywhere. Plus security are rude to the people who live there. And I was told to renew to lock in my current rate and wouldn’t ya know it went down over 100 dollars. Trash

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The property was terrible when we first moved in. We had so many problems with our apartment and took almost a year to resolve. Management is nice but lacks communication with you and I feel it just goes in one ear and out the other.

Just wish I wasnt ignored by management. Seems unprofessional. Never offer renewal residents stuff again if you cannot provide for all that are paying thousands of dollars to you.

Too many loud tenants. Not enjoyable at all when drunk and high college kids are obnoxious. There is also an issue with too many guests coming and trashing the grounds.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It looked nice from the outside but nothing was clean and lots was broken. It is very over priced compared to what else is in the area but it is a nice property

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Would not recommend this apartment to anyone. I have had an awful experience and wish I would have looked into the reviews on the apartment a little more.

The apartments were built horribly and there is constantly issues within them. Staff is usually rude and the winter management is terrible. They are also biased towards residents. The yard is usually littered with cigarette butts or garbage that is harmful to the pets people own. The gate is a giant pain and the call box is difficult to understand to those who don't use it often.

A lot of confusion with payments. Not clear on charges or why you are being charged. Employees tell residents different things which causes more confusion. Need more organization and clarity.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

A lot of our appliances malfunction regularly. The pool is always scummy. The gym is nice and has good hours, but the clubhouse operates on its own time and isn’t convenient for people who stay in their apartment over holidays.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I wish the price was lower. There's a lot of issues with the walls and doors in the apartment. Our dishwasher is broken and no one has fixed it yet, and when our HVAC system is set to anywhere above 66 degrees. The bottom floor is 20 degrees and the third floor is 80 degrees. Also I had some problems and management didn't help. I'm glad I didn't sign a lease next year.

I go to school here. I don't really want to write a review you probably won't like it. I just want these points for an amazon gift card for real.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Live here if you want to party all the time and live in other peoples trash. Glad to be leaving in the Fall and moving somewhere quieter. If you call with a noise complaint be ready to have those people know exactly who you are and where you live because the staff will tell them.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I just want the points. Don't care to write a review. I've done it many times and yeah just a lot to do. Blah blah blah blah blah blah and 140

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Room condition was not bad, Cleanliness was not bad, I Like the social aspect of the grove, I like the pool and all the clubhouse has to offer

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Well to start the people have been nice, the property is nice, minus the buildings. But overall the people and maintenance are willing to help. But the buildings are awful. We pay a ridiculous amount to get animals inside the apartment almost every season. The floors and walls are all un-even, the doors never match up with the locks so you can never lock your door. The heat/air conditioning is awful. I can walk downstairs in the winter in a 4 bedroom and it be 10 degrees colder than upstairs. The Windows all leak air horribly. The draft is so cold in the window that we had to put a film over our windows. This is just a few of the many problems at the grove

Parties are great, the people who run it love to put things on the "back burner" even if your water isn't running. I'm only writing this next sentence to meet the character minimum requirements.

well this is stupid. I tried to write a review and give my honest opinion and because I wrote "too much" this told me I was spam haha and wouldn't take my review. Interesting. So this is all I will write but I'm glad to know hounding give people the opportunity to tell you what's really wrong. Great job

I enjoy living at the grove because of all of the amenities they offer but I am not satisfied with the condition of my apartment especially for the price I pay.

Overall I enjoyed my time living st the Grove I found it to be very nice just to much destruction from students. We can all want to get crazy and wild which is fine but I don’t know why or how people break all the outdoor furniture. I do like the whole festivities they do but I never make it to them. Overall my two years here were good but it’ll be nice to have a change.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Rooms get dusty fast and there have been a lot of bugs.. There's glass everywhere on the sidewalk always. Other than that it's clean though. The clubhouse is always useful n fun

I like it here for the most part. the apartments are pretty nice and there is a lot of room for yourself. The kitchens are okay too. My biggest complaint is management and their attitudes.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

While the staff is much more friendly and helpful, it still feels like I'm being blown off when I call with a problem. Our steps leading to the second floor apartments were covered with snow and ice for four days before I had to call and ask for someone to look at them. They threw salt down without shoveling which only lead to a couple steps being cleared. However, snow removal has been much better this year otherwise.

Hello how are you. It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry. I hope that you're well Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

my neighbors are crazy and loud. There's always dog poop or something in front of their door. Our porch area needs power washed from drunk idiots smashing our pumpkins in October.

My move is was absolutely horrible and there has been a lot of issues with noise and parties since I have moved in. Hopefully since The Grove has addressed these issues things will calm down