It sucks. WiFi goes out every other day. I don’t know what else to say. I have no other words for this place. It high key sucks. Sorry but it’s FACTS no cap

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Too many loud tenants. Not enjoyable at all when drunk and high college kids are obnoxious. There is also an issue with too many guests coming and trashing the grounds.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It looked nice from the outside but nothing was clean and lots was broken. It is very over priced compared to what else is in the area but it is a nice property

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Just wish I wasnt ignored by management. Seems unprofessional. Never offer renewal residents stuff again if you cannot provide for all that are paying thousands of dollars to you.

The property was terrible when we first moved in. We had so many problems with our apartment and took almost a year to resolve. Management is nice but lacks communication with you and I feel it just goes in one ear and out the other.

Terrible. It started off well. Then the dog poop everywhere, broken bottles, beer cans literally everywhere. Plus security are rude to the people who live there. And I was told to renew to lock in my current rate and wouldn’t ya know it went down over 100 dollars. Trash

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The apartments were built horribly and there is constantly issues within them. Staff is usually rude and the winter management is terrible. They are also biased towards residents. The yard is usually littered with cigarette butts or garbage that is harmful to the pets people own. The gate is a giant pain and the call box is difficult to understand to those who don't use it often.

Would not recommend this apartment to anyone. I have had an awful experience and wish I would have looked into the reviews on the apartment a little more.

I wish the price was lower. There's a lot of issues with the walls and doors in the apartment. Our dishwasher is broken and no one has fixed it yet, and when our HVAC system is set to anywhere above 66 degrees. The bottom floor is 20 degrees and the third floor is 80 degrees. Also I had some problems and management didn't help. I'm glad I didn't sign a lease next year.

A lot of confusion with payments. Not clear on charges or why you are being charged. Employees tell residents different things which causes more confusion. Need more organization and clarity.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

A lot of our appliances malfunction regularly. The pool is always scummy. The gym is nice and has good hours, but the clubhouse operates on its own time and isn’t convenient for people who stay in their apartment over holidays.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Strict. Cares more about money than tenants. Still have not received television that was supposed to come when we signed lease. Other than those at the front desk, poor services

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Parties are great, the people who run it love to put things on the "back burner" even if your water isn't running. I'm only writing this next sentence to meet the character minimum requirements.

It’s ok needs improvement, the front desk people need to become nicer and STOP treating students like we’re stupid. I didn’t like how I was treat like I’m stupid.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove at slippery rock hasn’t been the best experience. the staff is very rude and not willing to help at all. other than that, i enjoy the eminities and living with my friends close to campus.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

well this is stupid. I tried to write a review and give my honest opinion and because I wrote "too much" this told me I was spam haha and wouldn't take my review. Interesting. So this is all I will write but I'm glad to know hounding give people the opportunity to tell you what's really wrong. Great job

Live here if you want to party all the time and live in other peoples trash. Glad to be leaving in the Fall and moving somewhere quieter. If you call with a noise complaint be ready to have those people know exactly who you are and where you live because the staff will tell them.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I just want the points. Don't care to write a review. I've done it many times and yeah just a lot to do. Blah blah blah blah blah blah and 140

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I go to school here. I don't really want to write a review you probably won't like it. I just want these points for an amazon gift card for real.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I live at the Grove. In an apartment. With some roommates. We have a stove. A microwave. A TV. A TV stand. Some rugs on the floor. We have a couch.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Room condition was not bad, Cleanliness was not bad, I Like the social aspect of the grove, I like the pool and all the clubhouse has to offer

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living here but the managers have very poor communication with the residences. They also charge crazy things for people that live in the clubhouse. They don't care how dirty or unhealthy the apartment​ is.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Well to start the people have been nice, the property is nice, minus the buildings. But overall the people and maintenance are willing to help. But the buildings are awful. We pay a ridiculous amount to get animals inside the apartment almost every season. The floors and walls are all un-even, the doors never match up with the locks so you can never lock your door. The heat/air conditioning is awful. I can walk downstairs in the winter in a 4 bedroom and it be 10 degrees colder than upstairs. The Windows all leak air horribly. The draft is so cold in the window that we had to put a film over our windows. This is just a few of the many problems at the grove

My move is was absolutely horrible and there has been a lot of issues with noise and parties since I have moved in. Hopefully since The Grove has addressed these issues things will calm down

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Especially now having a dog living with me, the messes people create outside are a huge upset. No one picks up after themselves and it leaves me to have watch for my dog picking up dangerous things or stepping in puke, blood, glass, and various other split things. I don’t even like walking around know I can step in those things as well.