The View is a great place to live, having my own bedroom/bathroom is a huge plus. Washer/dryer and kitchen included are great as well. The rent went up though and is a little high. Staff are always pleasant.

this is my fourth year living at The Grove/The View, and I absolutely love it! Great amenities, and answer all of my questions I have. I love that they allow pets, and have been very accommodating. The only thing I don't like is how they have changed the way electric is paid for...have had a few complications with them, and it was much easier when I just paid the View.

Reply from The View State College

I love it here! The staff is so friendly and the facilities are amazing. I was unsure how I would like living off campus but I definitely feel like I made the right choice!

Reply from The View State College

The community is great. There are lots of fun activities offered almost every week! Great staff, extremely organized as well. Overall a wonderful place to live! Best in State College

Community is pet-friendly. People are nice. Low noise and full amenity which makes staying at the View is relaxing after a day of work. Maintenance is good, specially on snow days.

Always welcoming and will to help out anyone in need. Every time I go into the clubhouse I feel like I am home. Residents are alway smiling and saying hi.

I like it so far! Even though only few buses are coming, I can still go to every places I need to, so I would like to recommend this beautiful place to my friends.

The View Apartments at State College is a great apartment complex in Toftrees. A lot of things are included (parking, bus pass, pool, volleyball, free coffee etc.), which is the best! No worries!

I love living here at "The View." It is so amazing and the pool is really nice! The staff very is friendly but community rewards has to be my favorite! Would defiantly recommend.

Reply from The View State College

really nice amenities and apartments. huge bathroom and walk in closet. love having a full size bed. free coffee! love thenpool and fire pit

nice place, really like the free coffee, gym being 24/7 is awesome. Convenient location, close enough to campus that getting to school is very simple.

This is my second year living here and I would definitely live here again. There have also been a lot of improvements in the past year and staff has been more helpful and responsive. However, if I were to change anything I would extend the clubhouse hours.

Reply from The View State College

I enjoy living at The View. The clubhouse staff is very friendly and helpful. I love the community activities. It's a good way to meet new people. I think it would be awesome to set up some type of chat to get to know even more of our neighbors.

Extremely pleased with the service my only complaint would be to keep the club house open longer and to clean the grills more often so they aren't so dirty

Reply from The View State College

Very welcoming! It's my first year here and it feels like home already. Beautiful scenery and apartments. I would highly recommend the view to anyone!

I just moved into The View and the community is so inviting and feels like home. Everyone I've met so far has been friendly and welcoming. It's a great place to live at.

Move-in went great! Everyone was so helpful, informative, and friendly. I'm so excited to start the school year in a wonderful apartment complex.

Reply from The View State College

Everything here is awesome! I didn't realize all the benefits that came with the apartment. The staff is really nice and the view itself of the land and the university is beautiful!

Reply from The View State College

Everything and everyone is so nice. The rooms are spacious and there are different events to attend as a community; which is a great way to meet and connect with people

Just moved in on monday and it is very nice. Not what i expected in many aspects. The unit is nice than i had expected and the tavern/clubhouse is a bit smaller but nice than i expected. Also it would be great if the clubhouse and tavern could be open for longer

Pretty helpful with getting everything ready for move in. Change of management seems to have helped. Wish there was slightly more information about wifi, tv, etc.

This will be my first year and so far the process has been smooth and easy for me! Everyone is so helpful and nice and I am very excited to live here.

Beautiful place to live. I knew as soon as I toured the apartment that I wanted to live there and I can't wait to spend my senior year there.

This seems like a fun and easy way to earn points for free rewards! I'm happy The View is participating in this program, it's definitely cool

So far the staff has been very helpful and informative, guiding my move in process smoothly! The apartments are super nice, and it's really helpful that they're already furnished.