The View is a beautiful apartment complex. Very clean and the club house is fantastic. The outdoor amenities are also great! The staff is also very friendly and available to help!

Really great college living environment , quiet, luxurious for the price you pay and they are always really helpful. I am looking forward to returning

I think that you ar doing quite well. I would have loved to know that the rent increased before deciding that I was foing to renew, but nothing csn be done about that. The apartments are all very nice as well as the staff so I am enjoying myself so far.

I have loved my time at the View. The only complaint that I have is the thin walls that allow for a lot of noise to be heard throughout the day and night. The office staff and the maintenance staff are so helpful and polite.

Great amenities, and the staff is very helpful and responsive. Love the party events at the clubhouse and the new "check out" feature there.

I love living here! It's quiet, and very homely! The staff is always so nice, and the view is always having nice events for the residents. I can't complain about a thing.

The View is a great place to live! Maintenance is always on top of their game, while the staff is always trying to see what they can do to improve their residents satisfaction! Absolutely love living here with my friends!

The view is a great place to live. The amenities and apartments are great for the price! It really feels like a community here with all of the events the staff puts on. Maintence is also very quick and effective!

Very quick maintenance service, great atmosphere (for both partying and studying), good location, professional staff, and awesome facilities. Love it here!

The View is such an amazing place to live. The staff goes above and beyond, they show that they truly care about each resident! The apartments are so nice as well. You get your own room with a full size bed, bathroom, and walk in closet (one of my favorite parts)! It is really nice to have your own space. The clubhouse is another great feature. You can get free coffee, hang out, relax, and have a quiet area to get work done. When it comes to maintenance, they are so helpful and always are at my apartment within 24 hours of me submitting the request. I would highly recommend living here to anyone, you will not regret it!

The View has great amenities for its price compared to the other local apartments. The maintenance staff is very efficient when you put in a request. The parking lots get plowed better than other local apartments when it snows.

Generally good! Staff are really friendly and nice. Only complaint is not enough counter top space, but that tends to be an issue with any apartment situation.

I really enjoy living at the view apartments. I believe that some communication systems could be improved in some way, and my neighbors are sometimes quite noisy

Really nice staff. Also, maintenance comes pretty quickly, which is much appreciated. We have had a fair share of maintenance issues, such as a leaky sink, which were outside of control and we are unsure why the apartment had those issues. However, overall enjoy it here.

Love living at the View! The events are fun and the complex is well maintained. I wish there were stairs in front of my building though. It is blocked by a rail.

Awesome, things are a lot better with the new owners. Should definitely open up more spots on campus to rack in more tenants/colleges during fairs etc.

When I can to visit this place for the first time I fell in love with it. The clubhouse makes you feel like you are home. With the free coffee bars and the relaxed setting it the perfect fit for me.

The view is a very nice place. When I have some issue on facilities, I just need to fill a form on the web and there are some people help me In less than 30 min.

Apartments are spacious and super nice. Amenities are great with 24hr gym and the pool when its open. Down side is you don't recieve some of the main TV channels such as ABC, NBC, CBS.

Fantastic overall. I love the frequency and quality of the events here, though I wish that there were a clubhouse section open 24/7 like the gym. At least a few tables to study would be nice. Also, a bigger water heater would be awesome!

I have really enjoyed my time living at the view to this point. I have had no major issues. Staff is pleasant and easy to work with. Maintenance is generally there to fix any issues the day after a request is submitted, sometimes the same day.

I wish the club house was open 24/7, it is a good study location and the free printing is useful. The appliances aren't the best they should be upgraded

Such a great place to live! Big spacious apartments, fun community events and great staff! Just wish the clubhouse was open a little later during the week!

The community is great, always lots of parking, and there is always maintenance done quickly. I also like the notification when a package arrives so there is no need to guess when it may come. The walls of the apartment are very thin and therefore there is pretty much noise all the time.

Very clean and quite. Great place to stay. I love that I have my own bathroom and walk in closet. The rooms are very spacious. Moving in was very simple and had no complications