Living at The View has been nothing but an amazing experience. The apartment is big and spacious. My favorite part though is drinking free coffee at the bistro.

There are some rather minimal issues here at the View but the staff and maintenance guys do a great job at taking care of everything very quickly if there is an issue

This is my second year living at the view, and it definitely has it perks. Unlimited coffee, 24hr gym access, and unlimited printing. Only downfall is electric is now separate so rent has increased.

the view is a very nice place to live at. Their amenities are top notch and their customer service is always very good. Overall, I have nothing bad to say because so far living here has been a very pleasant experience.

The experience has been pretty good. The amenities are wonderful, and the monthly social gatherings are a great way to meet new people. Downside, the walls are extremely thin, and the noise level can be overly disrupting, unfortunately. Otherwise, 5 stars would be in order.

Very nice apartments with plenty of space. The free coffee and hot chocolate is a great touch. Beautiful area and pool and nice club house. The arcade games and pool table and ping pong table are a nice touch.

Love this apartment complex. The events in the clubhouse are really fun and there is always free food. The only complaints that I have are that I wish the clubhouse was open 24/7 and I wish there was a way to enforce people picking up their dog poop.

Really happy I decided to live here. Excellent staff and the apartments are really nice. All of the appliances and furniture are of good quality and the clubhouse is great. My only minor complaint is that the walls are a bit thin between apartments.

Awesome apartment complex for a great price. You can't get anywhere in this town for the same price that's as clean as here! The clubhouse and amenities are great I just wish they were open a little longer on the weekends

The living area is spacious. However, the walls and ceilings are very thin. Also, I feel as though the space is not used effectively. There should be more cabinet space and more storage space. I appreciate the quick response of maintenance and how we have a dishwasher and washer/dryer in every unit.

Quiet and clean community. Neighbors are very nice and the staffs are very patient especially when we make a maintenance request. The best apartment in State College.

Living at The View is great! The staff are incredibly friendly, the facilities are well maintained, and there’s always free food and/or coffee. I would definitely choose to live at The View again!

Living at the view so far has been great. Having your own room and bathroom makes living so comfortable and at such an affordable price it cannot be beat!

Great apartments. Views are amazing. The property is so much fun when the weather is warm, with lots to do outside. Great amenities inside each unit. It only takes me 6 minutes to get to school and probably even less to get to the grocery store and target. Love the location in toftrees. The bus also makes it convenient to get places. The office is so nice, it feels like a hotel lobby in there.

Wish there was more events to take part in. I would like the chance to get to know my neighbors a little more. Also the trash is inconvient for ppl living inblg 2/1

So far I am really enjoying my experience of living at The View! The events, free coffee and printing are amazing! My only complaint thus far would have to be that maintenance can be a bit slow when you put a request in for something. Otherwise, I highly recommend living at The View.

The View is a great place to live. It provides residents with a safe, quiet living area, where residents get their own bedroom, bathroom and closet! Awesome place to live!

The events and rooms are awesome. The coffee and tea is delicious and I enjoy spending time at the playroom in the clubhouse. It's nice to play pool every now and then.

It’s great. I love how we have a pool, and a gym. I think we need to do a better job of cleaning up the trash from all of the people down by the fire pits and volleyball area. But overall, it’s good. Also, we need to do a better job with the hot water tanks in each apartment. It only takes about 10 minutes for the hot water to run out with only one person using it for a shower. Keep it up!!!!

Not bad.....Pretty good room (alittle drafty) and area. Could use a dog area for unleashed play time. The staff is ok as well as services...

Overall I have had a great experience. Maintenance comes fast, the staff is very friendly and we have lots of events. Only issue I had was lease renewal last year. I signed up early before the new year and the complex very sneakily removed our $25 allotment towards electric but left rent at the same rate. I wasn’t aware of it until I received my first electric bill. I am still not happy about that issue.

The View has every amenity you would ever need. The only problem I deal with is that the walls are definitely not soundproof. Everything else works great however.

Great place to live. Updated features. Complaints are the club house is never open & people are super loud. Maintenance can take a long time

Apartments are awesome. Great spacious apartment with outstanding view. The rooms are large and have an attached bathroom is is great. A large walk-in closet is nice ,

Pretty great. Can't really complain when you have your own bedroom, bathroom, pool and gym access. It's never noisy, and you don't have to worry about parking downtown either since there's a bus.