Very nice living space for students wanting to live off-campus. The apartments are spacious and offer kitchens and a dishwasher which is nice.

Apartment itself is good, but management should think about the parking problem. Also, I live at the first floor, there are noisy here every night. Apartment should help with the noisy control.

While maintenance has so far been responsive, the main area is not always open when the hours say it will be, the printer is often out of ink and toner, and it is hard to get in touch with anyone but the people at the main desk when there's a problem.

The living area is spacious. However, the walls and ceilings are very thin. Also, I feel as though the space is not used effectively. There should be more cabinet space and more storage space. I appreciate the quick response of maintenance and how we have a dishwasher and washer/dryer in every unit.

Open the club house later so residents can print and use the study area at any time. I'm hoping for more things to do at the club hose such as drink

The facitilites here at the Grove are really nice, however, I wish the bus came to the Grove more often as promised when I first signed my lease

the community is very good. I have a lot of fun living here. the walls are very very thin however and it makes it difficult to study. But overall its nice.

Employees in the clubhouse are better! They all seem genuinely friendly which makes being there for help less of an issue. The apartment is cool.

The clubhouse hours do not benefit anyone who works a full-time job. We should have access to clubhouse amenities 24/7 since we pay a premium for these services.

Reply from The View State College

Overall I have had a great experience. Maintenance comes fast, the staff is very friendly and we have lots of events. Only issue I had was lease renewal last year. I signed up early before the new year and the complex very sneakily removed our $25 allotment towards electric but left rent at the same rate. I wasn’t aware of it until I received my first electric bill. I am still not happy about that issue.

The community is not bad. I wish people would take a few seconds to dispose of their trash properly. I also wish there were more events on the weekends when people with jobs could attend.

Reply from The View State College

It's not a bad place to live. I like how close it is to the student parking on campus. I wish it had more parking in front of each building for it's residents but overall it's not a bad setup.

the grove is a pretty nice and quieet place to live at, except the problem is the clubhouse closes so early! nice events and staff are okay. kinda depends on their mood, sometimes they are nice sometimes they arent

I'm just moving into the apartment and everything is going great so far. The only thing that is frustrating is that move-in day is the same day as law orientation so it's difficult to plan how to move in while getting all my academic requirements completed.

So far this is a great experience for this just being my first year up here. I enjoy going to all the activities that go on around here for all the residents, and being able to meet new people while doing it.

its extremely noisy and the parking is horrible. I mainly moved here for the free printing, which they are threatening to cut back on. the kitchen is also too small for 3 separate residents. however, the closet, room and bathrooms are all very spacious. the leasing office sends out too much spam advertising events, it's more like an extended dorm building than a professional housing complex. also, the current hours (9-5, no weekends) make it very difficult to pick up packages

I love the way the grove promotes neighborly events, they are great a creating a strong community. I also love that there is always parking, as opposed to other complexes on this road.

Reply from The View State College

Nice community in State College. Pet-friendly and quiet at night. The only problem was there was only one trash place and it was so far away from us.

Staff are friendly. The apartments are a decent size. The pricing is standard to what you find in State College. The amenities are fantastic! The wifi goes out from time to time though.

The View offers many amenities, makes it easy to pay bills online, they do great roommate matching and I love the little social gathering events they organize.

My experience at the View has been great so far. The apartments are clean, furnished, and spacious. The community is a good size and pet friendly.

Sometimes, the walls can be a bit thin so noise gets through. Last year a dinosaur lived above me whose footsteps quaked the earth. I do enjoy the free food and coffee.

Events are great and always a ton of free food, if you can actually make it to them. Staff are normally friendly and try to be helpful. Maintenance is always a great help and very polite and quick when responding to requests. Noise levels are bad though, both inside your own apartment and your neighbours.

overall acceptable. The sound insulation is not very good. And there is construction near my apartment, it is not good. Also, it is not convenient to throw the trash

My apartment was dirty with the previous residents stuff still here. I don't want to be responsible for having to clean up someone else's stuff.