Very nice living space for students wanting to live off-campus. The apartments are spacious and offer kitchens and a dishwasher which is nice.

the community is very good. I have a lot of fun living here. the walls are very very thin however and it makes it difficult to study. But overall its nice.

The clubhouse hours do not benefit anyone who works a full-time job. We should have access to clubhouse amenities 24/7 since we pay a premium for these services.

Reply from The View State College

I love the way the grove promotes neighborly events, they are great a creating a strong community. I also love that there is always parking, as opposed to other complexes on this road.

Reply from The View State College

The facitilites here at the Grove are really nice, however, I wish the bus came to the Grove more often as promised when I first signed my lease

Open the club house later so residents can print and use the study area at any time. I'm hoping for more things to do at the club hose such as drink

Employees in the clubhouse are better! They all seem genuinely friendly which makes being there for help less of an issue. The apartment is cool.

the grove is a pretty nice and quieet place to live at, except the problem is the clubhouse closes so early! nice events and staff are okay. kinda depends on their mood, sometimes they are nice sometimes they arent

While maintenance has so far been responsive, the main area is not always open when the hours say it will be, the printer is often out of ink and toner, and it is hard to get in touch with anyone but the people at the main desk when there's a problem.

Apartment itself is good, but management should think about the parking problem. Also, I live at the first floor, there are noisy here every night. Apartment should help with the noisy control.

So far this is a great experience for this just being my first year up here. I enjoy going to all the activities that go on around here for all the residents, and being able to meet new people while doing it.

It's not a bad place to live. I like how close it is to the student parking on campus. I wish it had more parking in front of each building for it's residents but overall it's not a bad setup.

Everything at the view is great. The pool is defonitely the best part. Took a star off because no one has addressed the issues we pointed out in a initial room report.

Apartment looks clean but sometimes I catch buds. This apartment is quite and peaceful, but far from penn state university. Cool apartment except these

Staff are friendly. The apartments are a decent size. The pricing is standard to what you find in State College. The amenities are fantastic! The wifi goes out from time to time though.

The View offers many amenities, makes it easy to pay bills online, they do great roommate matching and I love the little social gathering events they organize.

Great amenities and easy access to them. Walls are way too thin in the actual units but the spacing and amenities provided balance out well.

My apartment was dirty with the previous residents stuff still here. I don't want to be responsible for having to clean up someone else's stuff.

Great apartment complex with a majority of your utilities included. Downside we do not receive some of the major TV channels (ABC, NBC, CBS).

Maintenance is great. They work quick, fix any problems you have. The apartment and community is great. The View is always doing something cool for its renters. It's great.

Seems interesting and nice so far, would be nice if we had a chance to give feedback on the events we attend. I appreciate the event but some could be done better. Also we should be able to contact atleast one staff member after hours in case emergency

Beautiful place to live. I knew as soon as I toured the apartment that I wanted to live there and I can't wait to spend my senior year there.

The View is great. It really does feel like home here and the people are pretty nice. Only negative is the management change they had this year. Because of that, so many changes happened, specifically to benefits that convinced me to choose the View over all the other apartments.

Make sure when people call the front office they know what they are doing because a lot said we don't know you have to wait until manager comes back.

I enjoy living at The View. The clubhouse staff is very friendly and helpful. I love the community activities. It's a good way to meet new people. I think it would be awesome to set up some type of chat to get to know even more of our neighbors.