Very nice living space for students wanting to live off-campus. The apartments are spacious and offer kitchens and a dishwasher which is nice.

its extremely noisy and the parking is horrible. I mainly moved here for the free printing, which they are threatening to cut back on. the kitchen is also too small for 3 separate residents. however, the closet, room and bathrooms are all very spacious. the leasing office sends out too much spam advertising events, it's more like an extended dorm building than a professional housing complex. also, the current hours (9-5, no weekends) make it very difficult to pick up packages

its OK I feel we are paying for a few things that don't even get used such as the gate. I also don't use the tanning bed and other things either

the community is very good. I have a lot of fun living here. the walls are very very thin however and it makes it difficult to study. But overall its nice.

The living area is spacious. However, the walls and ceilings are very thin. Also, I feel as though the space is not used effectively. There should be more cabinet space and more storage space. I appreciate the quick response of maintenance and how we have a dishwasher and washer/dryer in every unit.

The clubhouse hours do not benefit anyone who works a full-time job. We should have access to clubhouse amenities 24/7 since we pay a premium for these services.

Reply from The View State College

The facitilites here at the Grove are really nice, however, I wish the bus came to the Grove more often as promised when I first signed my lease

The View loves your money, NOT you. Pros: pet friendly, pool, maintenance, printing in clubhouse Cons: DISHONESTY • We were told that this is a nice, quiet neighborhood, as it is just The View and the senior community down the road. ◦ It was left out was that we would be living in a construction zone for a year while The Valley is being built. Also, if the construction doesn't wake you up, the garbage truck emptying the dumpster every Monday is sure to jolt you awake. • They lied by saying we were on a "private" bus route, as we are the only apartment complex on the route. ◦ When it came time to move-in, it turned out that we actually share a route with, the newly constructed, The Station across the street (and The Valley once it is finished being built). The View did not mention the construction of either apartment complex to us. • Claimed that they view is a gated community, closing the gates every night at 10:00pm. ◦ The View is actually a community with a gate, that is constantly open. In 4 months, the gate has never closed. They really acted like it was going to though, as they gave us all gate codes and a pass. • We were told that we have free printing in the clubhouse library. ◦ So far this is true, however we ran out of toner halfway through the last semester and it still has not been replaced, 2 months later. ◦ Maintenance is actually pretty good at responding to and fulfilling service request, but they have a nasty habit of walking into your apartment without knocking. Apparently maintenance will go into the apartments during breaks to do any necessary maintenance. The View assumes that students are home during break, so they give no notice that maintenance will be coming, nor will they knock once they're there. ◦ A couple of months ago, the resident portal was shutdown, with very little notice, just as rent was due. Then The View issued late fees for any past due payments, yet they were the reason they were past due. ◦ More often than not, packages can't be picked up until the day after delivery as the staff are slow to check them in. If The View would advertise itself as what it actually is, then I would not be upset with them. However, they have created this false image that they preach to prospective residents, fooling them into a lease. The View is a fine living experience, and I do like living here; However, it simply is not what I was promised when I signed my lease last year.

While maintenance has so far been responsive, the main area is not always open when the hours say it will be, the printer is often out of ink and toner, and it is hard to get in touch with anyone but the people at the main desk when there's a problem.

Employees in the clubhouse are better! They all seem genuinely friendly which makes being there for help less of an issue. The apartment is cool.

The community is not bad. I wish people would take a few seconds to dispose of their trash properly. I also wish there were more events on the weekends when people with jobs could attend.

Reply from The View State College

Overall I have had a great experience. Maintenance comes fast, the staff is very friendly and we have lots of events. Only issue I had was lease renewal last year. I signed up early before the new year and the complex very sneakily removed our $25 allotment towards electric but left rent at the same rate. I wasn’t aware of it until I received my first electric bill. I am still not happy about that issue.

Apartment itself is good, but management should think about the parking problem. Also, I live at the first floor, there are noisy here every night. Apartment should help with the noisy control.

everything is pretty good, maintenance issues have been a slight problem. our dryer doesn’t work and we’ve had maintenance come numerous times and it still doesn’t fully work

the grove is a pretty nice and quieet place to live at, except the problem is the clubhouse closes so early! nice events and staff are okay. kinda depends on their mood, sometimes they are nice sometimes they arent

The view is pretty cool during the summer because the pool is good. Also there is free coffee, and one can never have too much free coffee..

Open the club house later so residents can print and use the study area at any time. I'm hoping for more things to do at the club hose such as drink

It's not a bad place to live. I like how close it is to the student parking on campus. I wish it had more parking in front of each building for it's residents but overall it's not a bad setup.

So far this is a great experience for this just being my first year up here. I enjoy going to all the activities that go on around here for all the residents, and being able to meet new people while doing it.

I'm generally at class most of the time. I don't get to meet that many people in the buildings. The events the clubhouse has are fun, though.

I'm just moving into the apartment and everything is going great so far. The only thing that is frustrating is that move-in day is the same day as law orientation so it's difficult to plan how to move in while getting all my academic requirements completed.

I love the way the grove promotes neighborly events, they are great a creating a strong community. I also love that there is always parking, as opposed to other complexes on this road.

Reply from The View State College

Make sure when people call the front office they know what they are doing because a lot said we don't know you have to wait until manager comes back.

I really like the View, but there are so many more apartment complexes being built, some of the faulty things that the View has makes an easier choice to live elsewhere. But for a general review, it is a nice complex!

overall acceptable. The sound insulation is not very good. And there is construction near my apartment, it is not good. Also, it is not convenient to throw the trash