Nice place to live! Very affordable and the staff is super nice and helpful. Never had a problem here. Also is a gated community which is very nice as well.

Really beautiful apartments and clubhouse. Love the dog park and awesome staff!!!! Can't wait to move in for the fall and spring semesters!!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

So far has been great no complaints. The staff was great and answering any questions that I’ve had since singing in March of 2018. Any problem that arised they made she to tell me in enough time to actually solve the problem.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I like the environment around the neighborhood very quite, and peaceful. Everyone there is so nice and respectful. I would recommend staying there to everyone who can.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

The staff is very helpful and friendly. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they made signing a lease easy even when I was five hours away.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

As soon as you walk through the doors the staff greets you. They are beyond amazing and helpful. The make you feel like part of the community right away. On top of that the apartments are quite nice and perfect for a college student. The only down side is there's no ceiling fans. Which isn't that bad anyway.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I love it here. This August will be my 3rd year living here. I plan on staying here another year. Then I’ll move to Florida to continue my education.

The Grove is amazing! I'm so excited to soon be a resident soon!!! The staff is wonderful, helpful, kind, and patient! I can't wait until I actually live there

Overall the experience is great. The only problem I have is that the place is older so things are falling apart and they expect tenants to pay.

The grove is a really nice place to stay. They have good roommate matches, front desk staff is super nice and helpful. Maintenance problems are fixed in a fast amount of time.

Everyone at the front desk are so nice and are very accommodating. Would recommend this property to anyone! Best thing is they are very spacious.

The property manager is extremely helpful with any questions or concerns. The location is very convenient and beside the small Walmart grocery store. There are lots of community activities, like the pool party a few weeks ago. It is a nice quiet place to live.

Very great place to live and the staff is very helpful and nice. The pool is beautiful and I love the access to the grills near the pool. Residents are always involved in activities.

The staff is amazing! Cannot wait to move in. I have taken a your and signed my lease. My best friend will be taking his tour tomorrow. Uber excited.

I have lived at The Grove the last ten months, and it has been a great experience. I also signed my lease to live here another year. The staff is very friendly, and I like all the fun activities and events they put on for their residents. I would recommend this apartment complex to friends!

living here hasn’t been so bad there are some things that need to be worked on but that’s just like any other place. my time here served its purpose and it was fine for me.

The staff is extremely friendly, and are always trying to help. While I’m not moved in yet, the staff has been extremely helpful and patient with everything

I would say that my experience here at the grove has overall been really great. i have little to no issues at all & the staff here is amazing.

The staff is so nice and very helpful. They answer all of my questions to the best of their ability. I haven’t even moved in yet but I can tell I’m going to love it.

Its very spacious, though I will say that the buildings themselves show some where. The outside area is really nice. I wish there was a second dog area by the main buildings so I wouldnt have to deive my pooch over to it.

It is a very homey environment. Love the set up. Management is very friendly and approachable. All around a great place to live while in college.

I absolutely love the Grove, I have lived here for going three years and it has been amazing! The staff is great great and super friendly!!!

I can’t wait to move in August, I loved the tour of these apartments and they look really nice! Thank you to Rebecca for showing us the tour of the apartments!

Grove in statesboro staff is willingly to work with your needs, regarding moving in early, promotions, community fees and roommate assigning.

Great property,Great Staff, Great Service. The property is clean and tidy at all times, maintenance will fix any problems withing 24 hours of request.