Love it here, convenient location, helpful staff, quick maintenance, fun events for the community, they have a dog park, nice lake on property, and good gym, pool, volleyball, and basketball courts

I love living at The Grove! I'm excited for all the nee updates, and I'm glad I renewed for 2019-2020! The only improvement I could think of is having a shuttle 5 days out of the week instead of 4.

The grove is clean and quiet. It is secure and safe. The staff is nice and are quick to respond to questions or concerns. I’m living here again and would recommend it to a friend.

The grove staff is great to work with. Signing a lease was a breeze and the staff was more than willing to answer any question I had. They also tried to meet any request I had.

Very very very great. Great!. There is much positive to be said. All in all I am satisfied. And dont have any complaints. Great. Thanks for making

The grove is a very nice apartment complex. It is very people friendly. You get a chance to do different things to do earn rewards. Also if you like dogs it’s the perfect place for you.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Can't wait to live at the grove next semester. The facilitates look so nice and the room space is amazing. The people working at the grove were very helpful when trying to apply.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Living here is great. One thing that I like is they host events every now and then that allows you to get out and meet your neighbors. Another thing that I like is the location.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

great community overall. staff very helpful. haven't had any complaints so far. they are very good about fixing things in a timely manner. love the contests.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I love the location, amenities, and love the price. Very small town feel with great people and administrators. I can’t wait to move in this fall.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I enjoy all the amenities here, the pool is nice and having access to a gym is wonderful! I also like the fact that it's so close to restaurants and to Walmart!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

It’s been great moving it. Staff have been nice and helpful. Unit was cleaned and ready for me to move in. Glad it was a successful move in.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I enjoy being here at the Grove. The staff is pleasant and truly understanding if proper communication is had. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I love the Grove!!! The staff is amazing and super friendly, they love to talk to you and always answer every question I have! There a ton of residents events too! So great!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Great student apartments. Excellent location in market district with many restraint and shopping options within walking distance as well as other needs like an automotive shop down the street. Staff is always cheerful and ready to assist you in all your needs. Already resigned with them for the second year in a row!!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

It was a great experience and it was very easy to apply. The staff was very nice and it helped a lot in my decision of where to live next year.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

The apartment complex has a lot of nice amenities such as having a pool and beach volleyball court. The staff is also always very kind and willing to help with any issues.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

My stay at the grove has been pretty pleasant. I especially like the view of the pond in the back. An added relaxing feature for people to enjoy

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Living at the groves statesboro apt has very little much fun and very quiet and more happy every day I don't do dogs that's why I don't have one

Reply from Grove Statesboro

People in the office are wonderful, maintence is awesome, location is perfect, price is a steal. Only complaint is that some residents apparently are allergic to picking up dog poo and touching the compactor door.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

The staff at the Grove are so kind and accommodating. The residents are all very kind and considerate. The amenities are just wonderful. I love living here and have already renewed for another year!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I am beyond excited to begin my journey at the grove! I’m so excited. It seems so wonderful! I’m excited for the friendly people, amazing amenities, beautiful location, and so much more!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I love that the grove is in a great neighborhood, and it’s near all the good stores. I don’t know if I’m renewing again, but I am highly considering it.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Living at the Grove has been a wonderful experience. The amenities provided such as the pool, grills, gym and the occasional free food are wonderful. The parking lot in front of building 3 and 4 is the only downside. It’s too small and cramp with not enough parking spots.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I have enjoyed living at the Grove. It is affordable for student housing and has great amenities. The maintenance crew has helped us out a lot the last few months which is nice because a year ago we were having lots of problems with our garbage disposal and dishwasher that were not getting resolved.