The Grove has so many features that allows you to feel at home away from home. From the pool and basketball court to the clubhouse, there are always was for someone to get have fun and get to know others. The staff here is always willing to help with any problem you may have. They want your college experience to be the best it can be.

The Grove is a great place to live for everyone! (Not just college students) There’s a very comfortable living space. It is pet friendly. And the price is awesome.

Awesome staff that are always willing to help. The location is great and I love the gated community. Maintenance is responsive within 24-48 hours!

I love everything about the Grove and am already planning to sign again next year! The apartments are wonderful, and the office stash is outstanding. They make a point to get to know each of their residents and be as accommodating as possible. I couldn't be happier!

I wish the pool was open later and sometimes I feel like sometimes things are a little disorganized but its a great place to live. The community is awesome and there's lots of free food and events!

It's been wonderful! Friendly staff and great prices! They offer a ton of amenities such as the nice pool, basketball court, gym, etc. And they also appreciate they're residents by including them in fun activities like grocery bingo.

The Grove is a safe community and nice amenities. The staff is nice, and the shuttle is great for getting to campus. Maintenance can be a little slow but will complete a work order.

The Grove is a great apartment complex in a great location! I love the staff, and some of my friends live here close to me.It's a very nice place that's not super pricey. I would totally recommend The Grove.

I Love the Grove!! I’ve been living there for about 3 years!! I love the vibe and the workers!! They’ll work with you anyway you need them to! ❤️

I love it here. I’m happy that I signed my lease. Rebecca was my leasing agent and out of all the places that I visited she made me feel at home.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Everything has been good. I walk outside and I think to myself, WOW. Am I really staying in this palace of a place. Indeed I am young squire.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

So far my experience at the grove has been great. Good neighbors and a great location with stores close by that I regularly go to or places i like to eat at.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I like living at the grove becaus the staff is nice and very helpful. I also like that it is a gated community. The grove always has activities for residents to participate in.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I really like living here. It is a very nice and clean area. Plenty of space. The rent isn't too bad and the office handles anything that you ask pretty quickly.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

I have enjoyed living at The Grove for the last year. The amenities are great, and you are always greeted by a smiling staff member when you enter the office.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

This is my second year living at the grove. There were some major problems in the beginning but management does a good job at helping out fixing those problems.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Starting move in day the staff were friendly and nice and we’re quick to meet any needs that I may have. They made me feel welcomed as soon as I stepped foot through the door!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Great place to live I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice gated community with nice amenities and amazing staff that will with any questions you may have

Reply from Grove Statesboro

They have been wonderful week we love it here and we not plan on going anywhere no time soon me and William Reese really Joy this complex we love living here and we plan on being here to the end

Reply from Grove Statesboro

The staff is super friendly and just amazing!!! I love it so much!!! I can’t wait for all of the residents events to start up in September!!

Reply from Grove Statesboro

So far my resident experience has been great. The staff here is great. Everyone has been very helpful with any problems that I have had. I like it here.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

My residence experience has been pretty good. I love my room, closet, and bathroom. I also like that the Grove has basketball courts because I love to play basketball.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

The grove is a great living residence with outstanding benefits. It's a pet friendly community with a great working staff. The best part is it's pretty much a gated community.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

Good place for the price. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious. Adequate cabinet space. Walk in closet (nice and big). Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Grove Statesboro

From the moment I arrived on move-in day, my experience with the Grove has been amazing. The staff was very helpful and accommodated me according to my needs.