Grove Stephenville

loving everything so far!!! my dog loves the dog park, parking is great! it’s quiet and peaceful and the residents are so friendly! i won a mini keurig that i can use i’m my apartment and i love my roommates
I have lived at the Grove for over 3 years and it's been pretty awesome. If there was a few things I would change It would be putting speed bumps in the parking lot Because of the hardest around the corners people have been driving 30 to 40 miles an hour through there and I've personally been hit once So my suggestion would be to put speed bumps up.
My experience has been great! The staff is very helpful and my neighbors are super friendly. The pool is clean and the fitness center is enough for me to get my workouts in!
The Grove is an amazing community and apartment complex to live in! Great staff, maintenance, and all around a good experience. 10/10 would recommend!
Things have been great the Grove has really taking care of my roommates and I very well. They are quick to respond anytime we may need some assistance.
The staff is absolutely amazing! They’re always willing to help you out and quickly get issues resolved. The apartment itself is absolutely beautiful.
I absolutely love living here, the maintenance is amazing, and such friendly roommates and neighbors! I would definitely recommend to other people about this complex!
I really like it here. It’s mostly quiet unless there is an event going on and then you want to join the noise. The staff are all wonderful and helpful.
At first I had some rude neighbors, but they moved out and I haven’t had any other issues here! The staff is so nice too, I wish you guys would text more though so that I know when the community events are.
Being my 3rd semester here, everything is still going great. My room is solid, the amenities are fine, and the complex is quiet and well kept/ My only, small concern is that occasional lack of warm water. Its not too often but it can be a bit bothersome.