Grove Stephenville

Living here has gotten me many opportunities and has kept me busy. The pool is great and my roommates and friends that I’ve met are amazing.
Had a pretty good time here. Definitely recommend. Amenities are great, love the extra little goodies VIP residents get and the events that are put on.
My time at the Grove has been horrible. There is always a problem with something. It is very over priced meaning the sand volleyball needs updates, the pool is hardly ever open or it randomly gets closed early. Dog stool is everywhere. Apartments need updates BADLY, not worth my $621 a month.
As an incoming resident I am exited to move into such a cute place. With COVID-19 going around I hope the pool will still be open because that's one reason I chose to live here. I'm still unaware who my roommate will be, so I am a little nervous about that. Over all I have head great things about The Grove and can't wait to move in.
Pretty good overall. Room for improvements here and there, but not detrimental. Amen ratios are good. And the pool is awesome. Definitely a good place to be
Everyone at the front desk has been friendly and I have never ended a phone call unhappy! They are always willing to answer my MANY questions
I love everything about the apartment complex! I love that there is a dog park for my pup and that there is a 24 hour gym and quiet study rooms for when I need a quiet place to study when my roommates are too loud before a test
Enjoying my living experience here so far. The location is a good distance from school to get to class. Would recommend to others to check this place out.
One of the better student apartments with events and giveaways. Fees have changed and been a little confusing. Dog park community is great just wish there was more grass.
I am moving in July. Not impressed. Have had several issues, had to change rooms because of cigarette smoke, staff have been rude several times. Will not be coming back.