The Grove is one of the best places in town for student housing. If your looking for an amazing place to live I 100% suggest you check this place out.

I'm super excited to be moving in next August! The experience when I signed my lease alone made me love the place. The Grove is amazingly nice!

I have enjoyed living at the grove. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and always make me and others welcome. Sometimes there are some loud people at night, but it is relatively quiet for the most part. I would recommend the grove to other people.

As a parent I call often to follow u on payments and so forth. The staff always dose a good job t meet my needs. Keep up the good work. Your hard work as paid off.

I came in and had a really friendly and great experience, choosing a new place to live was made easy and reassured that the grove was the place!

My experience here has been the best, I love my apartment and my community it feels like a family and I know I’m safe becuse the gate is always up and running!

Second year here for me and my husband. It is still going great. A bit noisy from the upstairs people but the officer is looking into it. Other than that love the place.

I love my roommates and all the activities the have every month !! But I can not go because I’m at work so I wish they could be held later in the day !!The amenities are fantastic!!

Great place to live. I feel safe and the staff is always there to answer my questions and help me out. The amenities and quality of living are amazing for the price!

Staff is quick to respond to any problems you may be having. Community is quiet enough (except on Super Bowl Sunday’s). The amenities are amazing and easily accessable. Perfect for the student lifestyle.

It is alright. The Grove is nothing special. We moved in and the room was gross. Floors were sticky, walls were covered with holes and it was a bad move in. Everything else is decent though.

It is amazing! Besides the gate being broke sometimes it’s a very nice place to live and it has very nice amenities that you couldn’t get anywhere else

The Grove at Valdosta, has been a very smooth transition from residing on campus. The staff is very professional, friendly and open-minded. The community living is quite and easy to make a new friend or neighbor from various events and the many amenities that the Grove has to offer compared to other apartments.

I love it here! Rarely ever any problems but if something does come up the Grove Crew is ALWAYS there to help and they always do it with an amazing attitude!

I have had nothing but a pleasurable experience while living at the grove. The staff is kind and resourceful. If I didn’t have plans on getting a house with more room for my dogs. I would definitely renew

Nice and homey.i really like it here and the people and staff are great love my roommates and the activities that the community offers to us

Staying at the Grove is a lovely experience. I love the quietness of the community, respectful and helpful staff. The maintenance team does amazing as well.

I love living at the grove! It’s nice to have my own space but also hang out in public areas if I wanted to. The staff is great and very helpful

I enjoy living here. The staff is nice and helpful while the maintenance comes as quickly as possible to assist if there is any issues. I will continue to stay here until I graduate.

I have really enjoyed my time at The Grove. The staff have been really helpful. I haven't had any trouble while living here. I love my apartment!

Community is very clean and roommates are very nice and roommate text me a week before my move in date to welcome me to the grove

The best yet, I've not to long move here and I been appreciative to the people that live here. Not a lot of noise. Laid back seems like everyone gets along with one another

Staying at the grove has been great, the only concern is when you call and put in for a maintenance request it takes forever. Other than that the grove is excellent.

I love my apartment although I wish my closet was as big as my bedroom & my gate code doesn’t work other than that it’s really nice & spacious

I love the amenities, and the people in the front office are very kind! I do think that our refrigerator is outdated and not as cold as it should be. However, the my neighbors are very noisy all the time. I have put in noice complaints and talked to the courtesy officer many times, but there doesn’t seem to be any relief from their noise.