A good place to stay either you're in college or in need of a place to stay without paying extra for furniture rental. A perfect place that is gated with a good deal. Some improvements can be made like weekly activities, lower rates for current residents who want to renew, improve the to not have a guarantor based on income, and improve the gym.

The help & advice i received while dealing with obstacles that i was facing on the verge of transitioning to the Grove was amazing . I really felt like they cared .

So far it has been amazing. The people there are friendly and is always helpful. The rooms are very clean. Also the gated area is a great idea

This property has an awesome management team. The staff is super helpful and always a pleasure to work with. If you ever have a problem, go speak with them in the leasing office for help. I love the prices and for the amenities the place comes with, is is an amazing value! The staff are warm and welcoming, and they're always willing to help in every way possible. Maintenance requests are usually completed in a timely manner, and the complex has great amenities. The staff go above and beyond to plan weekly events for residents and they are great at keeping their residents up to date with info about these events, weather hazards, complex wide issues, etc.

It's a great place to stay and I love living here.I have living here 3 years and i enjoy it .The staff are nice and sweet . The Grove is a great place they work even if you are no .

3rd year here and everything is still great. Staff are willing to work with you. Only complaint is sometimes people are very loud or blaring musci at the pool

It’s been absolutely wonderful! Love it here! The amenities are spectacular and I love having a washer and dryer in the apartment! I also love that it is pet friendly! All in all a great place to live!

I haven't moved in yet but my time there visiting was definitely a good one the energy and environment was good felt great and it is very nice and has a lot to do while on he property can't wait to move it

When I toured the complex, it was absolutely amazing! Everything was exactly how I pictured it and the staff is extremely friendly. I can’t wait to move in!

i had a very great exerpience when coming in and looking at the properties and signing my lease. The staff was helpful and friendly, super fun

I really enjoyed living here. I loved all the amenities and the staff was always super friendly. I do wish there were elevators since I lived on the top floor, but if was still a great experience. I’d recommend to anyone.

I really enjoy living here! It’s very peaceful and the amenities are nice! There’s lots to do! Quiet area. Very friendly staff. I’d prefer to have more than one exit and entrance but it’s doable.

It's been 3 weeks I moved in here and I love it, the only problem I have is the one that leaves above me stamps all the time with the dog running around but I love this place. My roommate and I won grocery for playing bingo

I love it. It is a wonderful pace to live for the active person.Staff is very friendly. They are willing to help anyway they can. The property is worth it.

Experience so far has been great besides pool being closed extremely often. Everything else had been pretty good, including the service received when paying first months rent.

I like the neighborhood. The security seems pretty tight and that makes me feel safe. The staff has been nice and thus making this transition easier.

For the most part the grove is a great place to live. There are a few things that could use some improvements, such as there is a bug problem and sometimes maintenance takes a long time to get to you

I have really enjoyed my time at The Grove so far. Having been here only a couple weeks I can so far say everything has been great. The staff he really helped the adjustment be as painless as possible.

I have signed my lease with the Grove and they have been so helpful and accommodating with my lease and any questions I have had. I really appreciate them!

I have enjoyed my stay at the Grove this past year. I love my apartment and have had a great experience. The Grove has a great maintenance crew and gym.

First of the place is nice in and out I was think that the room was gone to be small but they are great, I love when they have pool party, BINGO day, lets not forget grocery day.

It’s nice, somewhat clean, and nice neighbors. Other than the one upstairs neighbor it’s really nice. I love my roommate and how nice everyone is.

Been here for 3 years and I am satisfied overall. However, issues (like the policing of non-residents and the fact that there is never any place to put my trash when I need to) still exist...

Very Clean.. Nice size rooms.. Love it comes with washer and dryer! Love it comes with bed and dresser and night stand.. Great place to live!

Overall nice apartment and great area. The staff is friendly and maintenance is always there when we need help. Other than our neighbors being a little noisy and sometimes leaving trash out for weeks, great place.