i really enjoy living here in the groves. i have recommended two friends to even move in next fall here! the shuttle is def a plus living here.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

It has improved a lot! Whenever I report for something to be fixed, it is usually fixed in ampler amount of time, that's what I like most about the grove. However, nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The community here at The Grove at Valdosta is great and the staff is always there to help with any needs and immediate maintenance. I have been a resident for a year now and WILL be renewing.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

my roommates are tolerable, and the community is nice. everyone so far is friendly, and the grounds are kept clean. any time i have a problem, the grove employees are happy to help

The Grove has been a great experience. The neighbors here are very friendly and home welcoming. The Maintenance are very quick when it comes to fixing or taking care of any problem that you have in your apartment.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I have enjoyed my experience at the grove it is comfy and it feels like I am at home but I do wish there were more trash cans placed outside of the apartments so people wont throw there trash everywhere but other than that it is a fine place to live and I really love staying at the grove

Nice community overall for a student living space and great staff in the front office Also I enjoy the pool that there and I enjoy the big space of the room

I love it her I love everything about it including the staffs. They make sure everything is fix and taken care of I never complained about staying here it’s great.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Won’t be renewing my lease. For the price that I pay you would think that you would get your money’s worth but you don’t, and there is absolutely no insulation between apartments so you hear everything and have no privacy.

Horrible, I would go on & on but there is no need to. They know what they do and what they don’t do & who have lived here before know what’s it’s like to live out here.

Aan antesident here it had been really bittersweet. The staff is getting worse the transportation for student who don’t have vehicles suck and the supervisor is never available but i have an appt now

Great place to stay! The community is truly a unity which makes you feel like family. So glad I chose the grove for a place to call my home.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I love this community. It’s a great place to live.. the way the rooms are set up give each tenant max privacy and I love that. I love that fact that we are provided WiFi and cable. Walk-in closet are a definite plus.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The amenities are good and if you need anything the staff is willing to help. Problems are taken care of, but you might have to persist a little. Roommate pairing is good so you’re not paying so much for rent.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

My experience was great. Everyone is friendly and well mannered. They are understanding and will help you with anything you just have to be honest and able to help them help you. They work with you and everything.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The Grove is a great ace to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Grove has a great area for printing as well as working out. Come visit the Grove.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I like the amenities at the Grove. I also enjoy working out in the gym. The business center is very nice. I would recommend this complex to others.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

“Thank you for completing the survey for Grove at Valdosta. Please enter the code "ACHSPRING2019" in your dashboard at https://communityrewards.me/ to receive 2,000 points.“

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Just renewed my lease for 2019-2020. The maintenance are really quick at fixing something when you put in a work order. The office staff is friendly

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Loving it here at The Grove! Only reason for 4 star is because the price is just intense! A lot to offer for the price but I'm definitely getting by every month!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I used to love living here at the grove until I got new neighbors in the unit above me. I have complained about noise multiple times and nothing has been done, I have had to call the cops multiple times.

When I first moved in my apartment was infested with bugs and it took about 2months for you all to fix the problem. My furniture isn’t in the best condition and in order to get in touch with you all I have to physically come into the office

I love the quiet community though there have been few times where it has been noisy but they are during times one might expect such as Friday and Saturday nights.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Great apartment complex, a few problems with maintenance requests but they are completed as quickly as they can. They all work hard to make sure all residents have the best experience

Good place to leave . Amazing people , staff is kind and respectful , the care about students . Apartments are nice and amenities as well...