I love living here! Everyone has been so nice, patient, and quick to respond to situations. I cannot brag on maintenance enough. I can send in a maintenance request and within less than a day, they are here to fix the issue. The only reason I did not give The Grove the whole 5 stars is due to the amount of weed I know is here. I do not think it’s fair residents have to call 911 themselves when the front desk is made aware of an issue.

no complaints . worked with me when I was behind. always answered maintenance problems. I truly have no complaints. the grounds are nice and clean

I love the closet and personal bathroom space. Maintenance handles request in a timely manner and they’re are lots of events or residence to participate in.

My experience here is great! I've been here for three months now and it's awesome. The Grove always have fun activities to do and also I just love how it's a gated community.

this place is nice and friendly would recommend to other students looking for a place to live in the future! Everyone is really nice and the enirovoment is great!

the atmosphere is very calm and inviting. i never have any issues with the other residents there and there are lots of activities to do also

I have spent the past four wonderful years at this community and it has been phenomenal. The staff at the office are always knowledgeable and on point with everything the tanning bed is great when the weather is crappy and the gym is perfect for when I get off work late.

I choose to live here because of the location and all the good reviews I would hear about the grove. Also when I took a tour of the community I felt at home.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I love it here. Very fun . I love the pool and the basketball court.. I go to the pool to do my work allll the time and just to put my feet in the water.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Over all great! Was not sure at the beginning but as the went on the service was good. When I went to the front desk and made a request, they were able to fix it the next day.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

This place is great and love all of the amenities. The pool is awesome and the residents are all nice! The clubhouse is great and the workers keep the place clean

I enjoy living there it has a home feeling was very easy choice for me the front office deal with problems very well it is well kept and the best choice in Valdosta

I have been living here for three years from undergrad all the way up to grad school and its a very quiet place and surely very safe environment

The office is always super nice and helpful! The location is nice and so is the apartments. They are always hosting events for the residents and keeping us up to date!

I couldn’t have picked a better place. Very quiet neighborhood and I get along well with my roommate . I love that the room is spacious and also love the amenties.

this is our third year here and we are still happy with our home. Theres been a couple issues but when we brought them to managements attention theyve been quickly dealt with.

The Grove is really a nice place to stay. Since I have moved here the staff has been great with helping with anything I may need. The Shuttle That takes us Back & Fourth To Campus saves gas too.

Great community filled with great people and a even greater staff. Apartments and furniture are in good condition. Maintenance works quickly.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

All of the amenities are kept clean, everything is well lit, the apartments are nicely sized, and the front desk is always helpful. I am very happy i decided to move here for college.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Friendly staff and great place. Couldn't ask for a better placr. It's quite and convenietly located. Lots of activity going on and just a wonderful place

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Fantastic! The grove has proved to be the most fun and loving complex in Valdosta! I tried thermal before finally choosing this one but I’m glad I did choose it!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Overall experience of being here so far has been nice and appears to be what is advertised, Downfall is that a bunch of people don’t pick up after their animals so there’s dog poop everywhere you walk

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Best student apartment complex in Valdosta. They take really good care of you and they make you sure that you feel welcome. Prompt staff and great amenities.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Apartment was clean, staff is great, just great place to live. I had to find an apartment because on campus living had become skim. The Grove was the first and only place I had in mind.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

So far its been very well, I like the staff, they have been very helpful in answering any questions or concerns that I have had as I prepare for move in.