The apartment is great, only thing is I don't like the carpet in my room. I was expecting something different. Other than that, everything else is great.

It’s really good so far. I haven’t had any problems. The only thing I suggest is encouraging people to pick up after themselves because they’re just leaving trash on the ground it’s juts a bad look.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Great community out standing people glad I choosed to stay at the grove valdosta it is a pleasant stay and enjoyable to everyone and to myself

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The staff are warm and welcoming, and they're always willing to help in every way possible. Maintenance requests are usually completed in a timely manner, and the complex has great amenities. The staff go above and beyond to plan weekly events for residents and they are great at keeping their residents up to date with info about these events, weather hazards, complex wide issues, etc.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

As a parent I am very pleased with the staff. When I come to visit my son the property is always kept unto standards. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

It’s great having my own space to be away from campus. There were a few problems when I first moved in but the staff at the front office solved them quickly and efficiently!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Living here has been an experience. Despite the mishaps, I really like living here, and this is honestly one of the best in student quarters in Valdosta

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The grove is the best apartment complex I've lived in in valdosta. the fact that they care deeply about residents questions and concerns matters.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Good experience so far, improvements can be made like storm proofing the cable and internet, more weekly activities, and lower the renewal rates for current residents.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Wonderful. Great place to stay. Open to new suggestion. Always willing to hear what is going on in our complex. So glad to be able to call the grove my home.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Great Experience! I love the rooms. I love the pools. I like the size of my bathroom. I feel I was fitted with the right roommates. I love it.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I love living here! Everyone has been so nice, patient, and quick to respond to situations. I cannot brag on maintenance enough. I can send in a maintenance request and within less than a day, they are here to fix the issue. The only reason I did not give The Grove the whole 5 stars is due to the amount of weed I know is here. I do not think it’s fair residents have to call 911 themselves when the front desk is made aware of an issue.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

no complaints . worked with me when I was behind. always answered maintenance problems. I truly have no complaints. the grounds are nice and clean

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I love the closet and personal bathroom space. Maintenance handles request in a timely manner and they’re are lots of events or residence to participate in.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

My experience here is great! I've been here for three months now and it's awesome. The Grove always have fun activities to do and also I just love how it's a gated community.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

this place is nice and friendly would recommend to other students looking for a place to live in the future! Everyone is really nice and the enirovoment is great!

Reply from Grove Valdosta

the atmosphere is very calm and inviting. i never have any issues with the other residents there and there are lots of activities to do also

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I have spent the past four wonderful years at this community and it has been phenomenal. The staff at the office are always knowledgeable and on point with everything the tanning bed is great when the weather is crappy and the gym is perfect for when I get off work late.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I choose to live here because of the location and all the good reviews I would hear about the grove. Also when I took a tour of the community I felt at home.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I love it here. Very fun . I love the pool and the basketball court.. I go to the pool to do my work allll the time and just to put my feet in the water.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

Over all great! Was not sure at the beginning but as the went on the service was good. When I went to the front desk and made a request, they were able to fix it the next day.

Reply from Grove Valdosta

This place is great and love all of the amenities. The pool is awesome and the residents are all nice! The clubhouse is great and the workers keep the place clean

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I enjoy living there it has a home feeling was very easy choice for me the front office deal with problems very well it is well kept and the best choice in Valdosta

Reply from Grove Valdosta

I have been living here for three years from undergrad all the way up to grad school and its a very quiet place and surely very safe environment

Reply from Grove Valdosta

The office is always super nice and helpful! The location is nice and so is the apartments. They are always hosting events for the residents and keeping us up to date!