It’s amazing. I love it so much the people here are so friendly. It’s so beautiful I love the apt. Everyone is just so nice it’s really breath taking.

Havent moved in yet but the office staff is super nice and friendly. My tour of the apartment was everything I hoped it would be the model apartment is on the small side but was cozy and seems like I will have provacy.

Overall great had some bumps in the road but nothing has scarred me off have met some cool people living here do not suggest the random roommate method

Great place to live with the best management staff around! Definitely most affordable could use some upgrades here and there but all around a great complex.

The grove community is a great community, they are always coming up with funny activity to keep you octopi and new friends. Also I like how friendly are staff is they really do make you feel welcome.

Everything has been going great except there are so many people who come in around three in the morning. There is this one vehicles a white Nissan in a handicap spot that literally zooms out and in as loud as he can every day and every late night.

Great place to live, has great space and super friendly people working here. A big plus is that they have little events with food or with the activities to do around the apartment complex.

It was nice living there. Good amenities. Only thing I didn’t like is that it’s advertised as student housing but several people living there are not students. Also, no designated smoking area so a lot of smoke smells which can be unpleasant for those who don’t smoke.

I’ve lived here going on 4 years and it’s been great! Management is amazing and always on top of things. I love that they are always willing to work with you however they can.

Reply from Grove Waco

I have not moved in quite yet but I have heard all good things from those who have. Management is way better than my last place! Can’t wait to be all moved in.

Reply from Grove Waco

The staff is amazing. I honestly haven’t met nicer people throughout my entire apartment search. They were all extremely helpful and made what is usually a very stressful process very easy.

Reply from Grove Waco

love it here, people are so nice,when i need help ,they come fast,just wish there was more lighting when you true in to the apartments when you come in

Reply from Grove Waco

The Grove holds a lot of events for their residents. An area for improvement would be to notice problems more quickly (gate call box not working, getting pool ready for use).

Reply from Grove Waco

The apartment above me is extremely loud at all hours of the day and night. The staff is nice at the front desk. The gym is very run down in need of renovation.

Reply from Grove Waco

My favorite things about the Grove are the nice staff and the resident events. The shuttle is really convenient and the common areas are always clean.

Reply from Grove Waco

Love it but has some problems with hot water every now and then. It has a warm welcoming feeling when you enter your apartment. Friends have tried to make me move some where else but I’m staying here

Reply from Grove Waco

The Grove has improved a lot over the last 3 years, and I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live in Waco. It’s a wonderful community

Reply from Grove Waco

Wonderful community, great amenities, close to campus, affordable rent, efficient community management team and maintenance personnel as well as peaceful and safe environment.

Reply from Grove Waco

For the most part neighbors are quiet and leave you alone. I’ve always had quiet upstairs and next door neighbors. Staff is always very helpful!!

Reply from Grove Waco

People are great, facilities are pretty good but the gym is bare bones. The girls at the front desk are very nice and helpful when in need of help.

Reply from Grove Waco

When I came to visit they made me completely at home. Everything I was looking for in an apartment Grove has it plus much more! Lots of space and clean

Reply from Grove Waco

The Grove is a dope place to live. The only complaint I really have is the pool's reopening and closing because of the current maintenance which is inevitable because the pool is available 24 hours. Other than that, I recommend this place for anyone that needs a place to stay.

Reply from Grove Waco

A lot of the free slice Friday’s or tender Tuesday’s are at bad times. I’ll get the text at it’ll say at 4:30. We’ll first no one eats dinner that early and second I have work till 5. 5:30 would be a much more appropriate time.

Reply from Grove Waco

It has been awesome sometimes maintenance is a little slow but so far awesome. The management is awesome and great to be around they are always willing to help out with anything

Reply from Grove Waco

I love my apartment and everything about the grove! The incentives are better than any other complex I’ve ever lived in. I’m excited to be apart of the residents.