Guthrie North Gulch

4.5

4.5

Great location in the Capitol View community! New restaurants and businesses coming to this area are a plus. Friendly neighbors and nice amenities make us love living at The Guthrie!
I have lived here for three years. I love the convenience of the area, lively and upcoming neighborhood, and friendly staff. Provides everything I need and more for myself and my dogs. Would highly recommend.
Its been a great experience to live here, a safe place to stay. I enjoy resident activities that are put on calender in advance and regular reminders just in case you are busy. I often appreciate when staff are concerned about other residents needs when it comes to none pet owners. Since I have been here additional options for reaching out to management after hours for emergency has really been a plus to the community, as well as the response time is important and appreciated.
Great staff and systems in place. Quick response on maintenance requests. Walls are a little thin. Good location, love the walkability. Convenient parking. Elevators are super slow.
Great apartment to stay at. Excellent location and great staff. Amenities are top notch and is always well maintained. Tons of news restaurants and stores opening nearby.
This is overall a very nice complex, train can be a little loud, but the fitness center and pool are nice amenities. Price is on the higher end.
This place is phenomenal, I have absolutely zero complaints whatsoever. The building is clean, the staff is beyond kind, the facilities are terrific!
We are new to Nashville and we have been greeted with great amenities, convenient location and a great staff . The amenities include a Great gym, sky lounge , pet spas , pools , dog parks , game room, EV charging etc the list goes on . Super clean complex with restaurants and grocery stores being walkable. 😀
Good community and location. I like the building a lot, and our apartment is great. Feels like there is ample room on the patios as well. Very happy to live here
Great community and location. The people here make living here worth it. In addition, the events that are put on are great events that really help get to know your neighbors.