Guthrie North Gulch

4.4

4.4

Just moved in and loving The Guthrie! Just what we were looking for to experience Nashville living. Emily was great to walk us through the rental process and helping us adjust to apartment living. Feeling of positivity all around...even in the chaos of the mailroom!
Move in was such a breeze and I moved into a clean home with everything I needed! Everyone has been friendly and helpful and I am excited to call the Guthrie home!
I have been at the Guthrie for a little over a year and have loved every minute here. Extremely dog friendly, staff is great and they are always having a ton of events for the community.
It’s been pretty decent until it was time to renew the lease. Don’t feel as valued as a resident considering new ppl off the street are paying $500 less per month for the same unit and getting 2 months free. I don’t need my lease rate to go down— however, it would be nice to at least get the 2 months free offer for renewal to show appreciation for loyalty vs new customers.
Living here has been an enjoyable experience so far. I’ve very much appreciated all of the events/snacks/plant sales/etc that have been hosted by you all. The staff is always very nice and helpful including maintenance. I look forward to the holiday season when I’m sure you all will be very cheerful as always.
Very nice complex with cool amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful. Mailroom and parking are efficient. Location is great being outside of the chaos of downtown but still within walking distance.
Big fans of the place and of the area. On the quieter end of the Gulch but still in walking distance. Close to work for me and easy to get on the highway.
The Guthrie is a beautiful apartment building located right in the mix of downtown. You have restaurants, stores, grocery stores and more all within walking distance. The amenities are some of the best in town.
Our experience has been amazing so far. Everyone has been so nice, the building has been so easily accessible and dog friendly, and our unit is awesome.
I enjoyed my time at Guthrie (formerly Solis). The apartments are new and nice, the dog park is great, and in a great location. Only con are the trains squeaking by but they never bothered me while inside.