The Guthrie North Gulch

4.4

4.4

Jayme
The Guthrie is a nice quite apartment community that is perfectly located from the liveliness of nashville. I love feeling at home here with the community offerings and also having the city at my doorstep.

Michael
Frothy Monkey is the best amenity. Would have given 4 stars if the fire alarm didn't go off so much - and the gates weren't broken regularly.

Meghan
I found this apartment online while I was in the process of moving out of state and it got really good reviews. Overall I’ve had a nice experience. I’ve lived here for about a week. My apartment is nice and cozy, the appliances seem nice, and I like my balcony and view. I also like the amenities and location so far. It’s also very dog friendly.

Stephanie
I have no complaints about my apartment itself and the staff have are all very nice however I have many complaints about the facilities. The bathrooms by the pool/workout area get cleaned very rarely, as I’ve been there multiple times in a week and the toilets will still have the same stains and no paper weeks at a time. The pelotons in the gym are both broken, one being completely unusable for months now. The hallways carpets have had the same stains for weeks and I’ve never seen anyone try to clean them. The coffee bar has been out of stocks of all condiments and sometimes won’t even give out plain coffee- this has been brought to management with no response.

John
None of the sanitation pumps work, always out. Bathrooms are dirty. And weight room needs to be sanitized and filled. Parking deck needs to be cleaned and blown. Never napkins by coffee machine to keep clean. Mail room needs to be more secure.

Danielle
I have had the most wonderful experience throughout my leasing process with the Guthrie! From the first time I toured the complex throughout signing my lease yesterday, every step has been simple & enjoyable. The building is beautiful, location is absolutely perfect & staff seems so wonderful. Joe has provided the most exceptional customer service I have ever received- prompt responses always, above & beyond support throughout each step and an incredible personality & attitude. I am very excited for my time at the Guthrie!

Adam
Fantastic experience from our tour to our move in to daily life! I really like everything about the place, and it's worlds better than any other apartment we've been in.

Sophie
I’ve been at The Guthrie for a week now and it’s already feeling like home! Emily and the rest of the staff have been super helpful and quick to respond to my questions or concerns - whether it be about how to put in a maintenance request or where to find the best cowgirl boots in Nashville! I’ve loved seeing their smiling faces around the property. The pool, club room, and gym are amenities I’ve used daily and have had great experiences with. I’m excited for the rest of my time here!

Ruby
about 2 months ago
We've been at Guthrie for over four years and we're stills o pleased! The location is great, and the apartment is well-equipped for all our needs. We also appreciate the responsiveness of the staff and service team!

Amy
about 2 months ago
The Guthrie is in a great location. We love being near parks, shopping, and dining! The Capitol View neighborhood is a friendly and safe place to live.