Guthrie North Gulch

4.4

4.4

Great community of people, it’s like a family with everyone saying hi in the morning or can I help you! You don’t get that in apartment communities very often.
Great place, great location, a bit pricey but it's worth it. If you are a light sleeper, the train may be an issue. It doesn't come by all the time, but it does pass by a few times a day and sometimes at night.
I love this community. Everyone here is so nice and welcoming. I also love the prime location and ability to also stay out of traffic. The view isn't bad either ;)
The community is great and residents have been super friendly and welcoming. Love getting to know other members of the building. Outdoor spaces provide great opportunity to be close but yet outdoors
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. As soon as we moved in we felt at home and have loved living at the Guthrie. The staff is amazing and every worker is so professional and easy to talk to.
Great amenities, and amazing area. Building is decent and staff is nice. Lots of move in and outs which can get a bit irritating and does take a toll on the building.
I’ve been at the Guthrie almost over 2 years and I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. The office staff is responsive, the property is always clean and the amenities are great!
We've been living here pretty much since the building opened in 2018 and we continue to love the space. The apartment is sunny and beautiful and building itself is equipped with wonderful amenities that add to the overall experience. The maintenance and leasing team are very helpful, and we appreciate all of the events and activities!
Great location in a safe and friendly neighborhood. Wonderful staff who ensure the safety and cleanliness of our complex. The staff always responds promptly and maintenance requests are usually completed within 24 hours. Lots of amenities and a great price for the location!
It started off feeling like a wonderful resort style apartment, now it feels like any other apartment building. It was a place where you could come home an relax as if your weekends were everyday, with rooftop gatherings and courtyard barbeques, where meeting your new neighbors became easy.