Guthrie North Gulch

4.5

4.5

Thomas
Everything has been great so far. Our one maintenance request was super quick and easy and everyone has been extremely nice and helpful. We really like living here!
Alicia
The mail room is still an absolute mess. People don’t pick up their packages and the hello fresh ones make the room stink. Our upstairs neighbors are constantly making so much noise it sounds like they are renovating 24/7. Besides those complaints, the complex is fantastic and I love it here!
Jacquelyn
The front office staff has been wonderful, very courteous and accommodating. The community is really friendly, and neighbors pretty conscientious
Philip
Gorgeous building. Always very clean. Smells amazing. Wonderful people as residents. Great location. Great leasing agent support. The mail room is awesome. Love the studio so I can go play a guitar and not bother. Extremely dog friendly
Elanie
We’ve had a great experience so far here. Thanks for all y’all do for making this a great experience so far. Y’all are great in all you do and we really appreciate you.
Siobhan
The guthrie has very friendly neighbors, great amenities, amazing location in capitol view! Super close to restaurants, shops, and downtown!
Ruby
We've been living here for over three years and the experience has been great. We love the location, the amenities are fun and convenient and the staff ensures we always have what we need. The location is great for our needs and we love the apartment itself.
Colton
Great place to live, our upstairs neighbors are sometimes quite loud. But other than that great amenities and they always host fun events each month!
Landyn
The community around here is amazing! everyone is so nice and friendly! I wish I knew more when the event times are but at least I know the day!
Amy
The Guthrie is Clean, has great amenities, friendly staff, is unbelievably dog friendly and great location! Could not have asked for a better apartment the past couple years.