Great experience overall. The location is great exept for the high population of unattended kids from the highschool and middle school nearby. The only issue is lack of security. Issues with stolen property.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Our move was so seamless and fast love the community and peacefulness in the area. The staff is wonderful and my kids and I are very excited for the year to come

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great Place, Excellent service and the location is the best to live. The pool and the Gym is always clean, is excellent for people that have dogs.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

very clean and organized garbage collection system! greenery is beautiful and well maintained! neighbors are friendly! apartment was in almost perfect condition upon move in!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Grounds crews start right at 8am. No actual security cameras at front gate. Horrible front gate security. Car take over more than one spot are not dealt with.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Very nice and quiet community, great for families with Children. Schools are A rated and are at a walking distance. Shopping plaza with many stores Conveniently located directly in front of the complex

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I've enjoyed living here! Never really had an issue with parking. A little noisy if you live right near the road. The pedestrian path and lake available to Hammocks residents is awesome!! Everything is very close to the apartments.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

very comfortable, nice, all services work, very clean green areas, the gym machines work,the is located in a good area areas are minutes....

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I am coming from California and so far the experience has been seamless and staff friendly. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking. I’m excited to settle in.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Amazing community!! Clean, safe Ana well taken care of plus amenities like the pool and dog park are ideal for families. Great location too!! Right across the street, you have a Publix, CVS, banks, fast food, gym, library and much more.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

So for everything has been amazing. The office staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. The complex is very clean and quite. And I enjoy the fact I have a pool near my apartment.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It’s a very good and quiet community. I don’t have any complaint at all. Excellent management on site. Definitely I recommend this place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The amenities and the unit are good, also the neighborhood to and the staff is amazing. The pools and gym always are clean. And there are lots of parking

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nice place and great place to stay. Very nice people and good neibhorhood. Walkable to grocery stores, kids park, lake. Love this place. Good maintenance.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I love living here . It’s a great Community! nice clean and quiet. it’s perfect and close to everything . I tell everyone I know about living here and recommend

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Leasing office staff is helpful and very professional. Complex is very clean, well maintained, easy access to public transportation (Killian Kat and regular MDT buses), shopping center with Publix and restaurants across the street.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Things get done in a timely manner. Staff is awesome!!! We love living here. Community is private and always well maintained. We’re very happy!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Awesome community , the grounds are kept clean and free of debri . Maintenance workers are very professional in thier duties and office employees are quick to answer any questions brought to thier attention. My wife and myself are very content with our choice of living in this community.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The parking is a big problem. I do have one bedroom apartment and is only me so is only one car but there is another one bedroom apt with more than one car . As the company know is no parking assign for apt. When I get off work around 11:00pm is no parking. No fare.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It’s a great place to live at, quiet, beautiful neighborhood, the best, clean, secure, the people around respect each other and they are good neighbors, would definitely choose this place again...

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks place has a special place in my heart , there’s nothing better than when a place feels like home ! My apartment is perfect the community is perfect the staff are amazing !

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Its been great living here, its in a good area, everything is close by, management is nice. Excellent service, Nice and clean environment. 👍

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Other than awesome in overall safe and great atmosphere! Mostly clean and rules are rules. It is a shame on neighbors do not follow minor rules like trash in the hall ways outside their doors and parking is a big issue for those who has been more than a year no parking at night and sometimes need to park in handycaps parking because there is none and we live here and we pay!!! Other than that safety is a must and we feel safe we like it here!! Thank you Hammocks👌

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It's awesome to be part of Hammocks Place because of the level of service and attention to detail from the staff. Like 'living on vacation'.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Its a great place to live at, peaceful, no crimes, great neighbors, never a problem to find a parking space., once you go to the office for a small problem like maintenance or something like that it gets taken care of right away, its a real nice experience...