Hammocks Place Apartments
4.5 stars282 Reviews
Average Review Rating:

4.5

/5 stars

282 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
84

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
171
4
73
3
29
2
8
1
1
ORA Power Ranking:
84

/100

Average Review Rating:

4.5

/5 stars

282 Reviews

ORA Power Ranking:
84

/100

Rating Breakdown:
5
171
4
73
3
29
2
8
1
1
Newest
FILTER REVIEWS
5 stars
Es exelente, agradable, tiene muchas cosas de utilidad cerca, es seguro, el Area de la piscina muy agradable, es muy cómodo, y los apartamentos están muy conservados
-
5 stars
Hammocks Place Apartments offers quiet living for a reasonable rental rate. The onsite facilities (.e.g. gym, pool, car wash, local parks, etc.) along with convenience of local restaurants/shopping stores nearby makes Hammocks Place Apartments an ideal choice to reside at without the worries of traveling extra miles to obtain the same quality of life features this community offers.
-
4 stars
Parking always seems to be an issue. Amenities have been closed all year. Staff and neighbors are very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly is A plus.
5 stars
Excelente lugar muy tranquilo, ellos empleados de mantenimiento siempre muy amables y atentos, lo mismo en las oficinas Se los recomiendo para vivir, un lugar con todo accesible
5 stars
Mi experiencia y la de mi familia, es maravillosa. La atención a los requerimientos es muy buena, el ambiente es familiar y tranquilo para mí mamá, me ha sorprendido gratamente, tener tantos servicios a disposición en la zona. Es un privilegio formar parte de esta comunidad. Soy muy nueva pero me siento feliz y en casa.
-
5 stars
Excelente apartamento, excelente personal en la oficina, son muy amables y te ayudan eficientemente en lo que necesitas lo recomiendo mucho.
4.5 stars
I moved in 3 years ago. I love the staff, they listen and fix any problems you have in the apartment. maintenance needs are completed within the same day. The guys are friendly, polite and professional.
3.5 stars
I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am for Saskya's patience! She was very understanding and made sure that I had everything I needed every step of the way. My only reason for not giving 5-stars is the parking situation. There are no where near enough parking spaces and I have had to park my truck in areas that I am afraid I will get towed from. Otherwise I have no complaints!
5 stars
Great place we just renewed our lease for another year. Hoping this year is a great one also. Thank you so much for making our stay here great.
4 stars
Un poco complicado el tema del estacionamiento deberían tener estacionamiento para visitor y así los residentes siempre conseguir donde estacionar.
/