I moved in recently and have really enjoyed it! Maintenance has been GREAT and responded really fast for any request I've submitted. I live near the street so it can be a bit noisy at moments, but it's not a constant distraction. Some of the parking spots are pretty narrow, but there are PLENTY...I've never had issues finding a spot. The location is really convenient. I'm glad I moved in here!

Nice community with greater price rate. Having best School area.Safe secure location. walk able distance to groceries. close to library area. good people and well responsive staffs.

It's a lot of promise and not a lot of follow through. For example, they keep saying they will fix the parking system so residents don't have to park on the other side of the neighborhood, yet night after night and morning after morning there are dozens of cars that do not have a decal.

A place quietly and nice to live. I live here since 2017. My experience is very confortable. The service crew always is ready to help. They are pretty kind

Nice and quiet place to live. Very well located. Great community with excelent schools. We have Kendall plaza right in front. And a lot of facilities just around the corner

We have really enjoyed living here! It’s so close to wonderful walking spaces, it’s pet friendly, and there’s always parking available. It’s also conveniently located near stores etc. maintenance has been very responsive whenever we report a problem and we rarely hear our neighbors. It’s a very peaceful place.

You cannot beat the price for the level of comfort that this community at the Hammocks Place Apts provides. Even the classic apartments are very comfy and give a great sense of familial home environment. Neighbors do not intrude in your business and the staff is always available and very attentive when needed by residents. Would highly recommend for beginner families with so many great locales and conveniences very close by.

Great place to live at! When service is needed it is done immediately. Staff is great and the place is really clean and I feel safe living there

Great community, very clean and staff works fast. Only downside is the lack of parking enforcement and residents taking up multiple spaces, only reason not 5*

I have lived here for 10 years enjoy the area and apartment .the staff is great and maintenance people are great.the apartments are great and close to everything

Estoy muy a gusta en esta comunidad me siento bien viviendo aquí así que se las recomiendo que vengan a vivir en hammocks place. Para que disfruten de una experiencia agradable de vida.

The community is very aesthetically pleasing and it is a fairly safe place to live. Parking can be improved a bit, like making the spaces a slightly bit wider.