I haven't moved in yet, but when i do I'm excited to live in a community that is safe and always monitored. I enjoy the amenities it has and excited to use those as well.

People so profesional in services and giving the best of them for our community ,all services and maintenance are good,I’m really glad to be part of Hammock Apartment

Every issue has been resolved by the housemen within 24 hours. The office employees are always so helpful and are super friendly. 10/10 I recommend this to everyone I know looking for something affordable. The parking can get annoying but thats really the only issue.

My experience so far has been great. Nice neighbors and friendly staff. The neighborhood is always kept clean, organized and take care of your suggestions or needs right away.

Somos muy felices viviendo en esta comunidad, es segura, limpia, ordenada y sus funcionarios muy profesionales. Está cerca a todo, tiene una muy limpia piscina y gimnasio

The community is acceptable. Just a few things that need amending. Otherwise good. Staff is friendly and very helpful. The location is very convenient.

This is a great community! It is well kept and in a great location. The maintenance staff and office staff are nice and very helpful ! Parking can be hard to find at times though.

Just moved here with my wife and so far we really love the complex and community . We would highly recommend living here, all your essential needs are within walking distance. Very welcome staff and great response when an issue arises

Excelente atención en la oficina de lease, lindo apartamentos, el lugar es tranquilo y el personal de mantenimiento tiene respuesta rápida.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nothing but good experience thus far. The community is always clean and tidy. The office staff is always prompt and courteous With any requests we may have and are always in communication with us. Also, plenty of amenities included. Feel safe and in the heart and center of HAmmocks.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great experience overall. The location is great exept for the high population of unattended kids from the highschool and middle school nearby. The only issue is lack of security. Issues with stolen property.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The apartments are beautiful inside and out. The community is well kept and clean, people are very friendly and the facilities are wonderful.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Spacious apartment, quiet and clean complex, close to shopping, schools and great staff. Been living here for a few years and staff has always been helpful and courteous.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I moved in about 2 months ago and I love it. The parking places could be bigger or maybe more enforcement on parking in the lines so optimal space may be used.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great neighborhood with everything you need nearby. Parking is a problem since they're tight but that is probably the only issue. Staff is extremely helpful.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nice community to be part of it! Friendly and safe to live. Great attention from the rental rental staff. Excellent maintenance services .

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Glad to be a part of a peaceful, well-kept community. Their hurricane response and alerting were very professional and informative. Great place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great community and the staff is a plus. Neighbors are good schools and shopping centers are in a convinced location banks restaurants ice arena. .love here

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Staff is friendly and the common areas are kept clean. Love my space. I love that it’s quiet and everyone I’ve met has been respectful. Love it here.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Everything is great so far. Quiet and clean place. Love the new renovated units. Love the two pools and the best thing of it all is there’s parking everywhere

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It is in excellent location and services are efficient, exceed expectations with attention, is in a good location, green areas are always in good condition

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

We have been living here for almost 2 years and haven't had any problems with anyone or our home. It feels like home here and our neighbors are all friendly.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Way too expensive for the area. The leasing office is unhelpful and basically only there to assist new residents and so the owners have someone on site to leave letters on your door. Maintenance staff comes quick, but puts a bandaid on every problem.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Gate box code broken only code that works is office code. Stray cats. Garbage and recycling always overflowing. Parking spot are to small people park where ever with no repercussions

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Very nice staff. Secure inside the community. Beautiful swimming pool with free barbecue area. Very close, walkable to shopping complex. Good neighborhood with good school district.