Hammocks Place Apartments

4.5

4.5

Best place to live ever, love the vibe and how everything is super calm, gives me so much peace at the end of the day when I get home. I just which I can renew my lease next year so I can continue to be here. I just love it !
I love this rental complex. The renovated apartment is beautiful and has all the appliances, amenities and recreation ... the only thing is that I can never use the balcony because all the time the neighbors are smoking cigarettes or marijuana.
Staff in the office are amazing. They are respond time to your request are fast and precise. Office is always clean and have snacks for the kids are always a plus. Always happy and friendly. Let’s not forget the men who fixes up your issues inside your home. There has never been a time they couldn’t fix the issues.
Overall good place with everything super close by. Maintenance is quick to come by and fix any problems. Honestly speaking, wish there was more grass or a kids area around for kids to play at
Exactly one year today since we moved in. My wife and I could not be happier. Great location, hardly any issues, maintenance is quick when needed.
So far so good! The office staff is extremely helpful and friendly, moving in was an excellent and very easy experience! We love the location, we love the layout, so much space!
Me encanta la comunidad, el mantenimiento es rápido y oportuno. Tiene para lavar a las mascotas y a los carros. Muy sencillo rentar en esta comunidad
Very good community with secured gate access. Neighbor is beautiful easy access to lake. easy access to shopping, library and restaurants. Swimming pool with barbeque and gym are available.
I don’t see the point of decals when the community leaders doesn’t check. There is dog poop everywhere without anyone being written up. I don’t see how that fair when Iam the one who is stepping on it while walking into the patio or even talk to the grass area toward my car
Noisy tenants upstairsat all times. Office staff that don't really care. Love the place but when your sleep gets disturbed...I will be forced to leave because of both issues