My experience as a resident has been great thus far! The community is clean, leasing office staff is friendly, and I love my apartment! It’s a quite environment and I’m truly enjoying it.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I’ve felt really good living in Hammocks Place. Apartments are comfortable and people are very nice. The community is located in front of a shopping center that has a variety of supermarket, bank, gym, and other things

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

administrative personnel is very competent and the environment is supernice. The apartment is comfortable and spacious . Condominium is near to a commercial area

Hasta ahora todo bien.acogedor tranquilo y buenas opciones.Recomendaria limpieza del asador del área de la piscina a menudo.muy tranquilo y excelente ubicación.

great place to live i all ready i have been here for 9 year that tell you all, i love it the schools ,chopping plaza how safe it is to live here i wen to Orlando for 4 day left my from door un lock and npthing was missing that is a save are to be with your family....

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nice apartment to live. very close to library area, shopping mall. very well constructed concrete building. Very good school district. Stall are good and maintenance is good.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Trash always overflowing, vehicles are parked wherever and not towed away. Gate codes never work. Trash valet doesn’t take recycling out even if broken down

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

El personal de trabajo es súper atento y amables , las áreas comunes están bien cuidadas , siempre está limpio la comunida y son July esficiente en el área del aseo

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I am very happy with staff response. I feel safe. Parking is biggest problem... you pay a lot of money and when arriving from work or a night out there is no parking.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Las instalaciones estan bien cuidadas, mantienen las areas verdes en buen estado. Asi como la piscina esta limpia para el uso de los residentes y para que los niños la disfruten con toda seguridad

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Community is very calm and neighbors are friendly. Maintenance is quick to resolve issues. The only recommendation I can make is to improve parking and increase dog waste stations with bags.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I loved living here! It is a bit nosier if you live right near the street, but it's manageable. I wish the apartment would put more trashcans near the front exit as its common to see trash littered in the bushes or people using your valet trash bin. The staff has always been super helpful and friendly!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

So far so good! From the beginning of the enrollment process to getting the keys, everything went smoothly. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

So far everything has been great. Management and maintenance are always so attentive. The assistant manager made me feel welcomed even after explaining my situation with my husbands deployment.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

A good community The only thing is that gardeners don't let out at weekends And the halls should be cleaner ,security door at the entrance and the parking space should have more space.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but when i do I'm excited to live in a community that is safe and always monitored. I enjoy the amenities it has and excited to use those as well.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

People so profesional in services and giving the best of them for our community ,all services and maintenance are good,I’m really glad to be part of Hammock Apartment

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Every issue has been resolved by the housemen within 24 hours. The office employees are always so helpful and are super friendly. 10/10 I recommend this to everyone I know looking for something affordable. The parking can get annoying but thats really the only issue.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

My experience so far has been great. Nice neighbors and friendly staff. The neighborhood is always kept clean, organized and take care of your suggestions or needs right away.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Somos muy felices viviendo en esta comunidad, es segura, limpia, ordenada y sus funcionarios muy profesionales. Está cerca a todo, tiene una muy limpia piscina y gimnasio

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The community is acceptable. Just a few things that need amending. Otherwise good. Staff is friendly and very helpful. The location is very convenient.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

This is a great community! It is well kept and in a great location. The maintenance staff and office staff are nice and very helpful ! Parking can be hard to find at times though.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Just moved here with my wife and so far we really love the complex and community . We would highly recommend living here, all your essential needs are within walking distance. Very welcome staff and great response when an issue arises

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Excelente atención en la oficina de lease, lindo apartamentos, el lugar es tranquilo y el personal de mantenimiento tiene respuesta rápida.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nothing but good experience thus far. The community is always clean and tidy. The office staff is always prompt and courteous With any requests we may have and are always in communication with us. Also, plenty of amenities included. Feel safe and in the heart and center of HAmmocks.