Hammocks Place Apartments

Beautiful place and nice people, the only problem that I see is don’t have parking space for each apartment . Maintenance and management is amazing.
Good on getting what needs to be done. Listens to my needs glad to have an apartment that’s listens to what the residents needs. Very friendly as well.
We love living here. The staff friendly and is always willing to help. The complex is always kept clean . The work orders we submit are completed in a fast timely manner.
Estoy feliz de vivir en una comunidad segura y con gente atenta. La atencion del personal de mantenimiento es muy cordial y atenta, atienden mis requerimientos en el tiempo justo.
everything is excellent, the green areas are in perfect condition, up to date the maintenance of the services, the attention of staff is completely pleasant
The apartment community has been everything that was advertised from the online process to the walkthrough to the move in process. Friendly and helpful staff and not to mention the community/neighbors is in overall good standing. Clean neighborhood
Staff is nice. Home is nice. Only complain are that the pet stations have no bags and there is a neighbor that walks their dog without a leash.
Great experience been living here since August and it’s been such a great experience! Friendly neighbors, and a peaceful area, maintenance team is always fast !
My experience has been good. The gym is beautiful and perfect for catching up with exercise, as well as the pool. But what I would like to improve are the hallways!!! They are currently really dirty, and there is not light/illumination in the mail hallway on the first floor. There is not illumination either around the parking lot, where there should be!! I hope these details improve soon!!
Even though we just moved in, it has been a good experience so far. The only thing I don’t like is that it is hard for mail to come here. For example, when I tried to transfer my mail online, it says that usps does not deliver to “commercial” areas.