Glad to be a part of a peaceful, well-kept community. Their hurricane response and alerting were very professional and informative. Great place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great community and the staff is a plus. Neighbors are good schools and shopping centers are in a convinced location banks restaurants ice arena. .love here

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Staff is friendly and the common areas are kept clean. Love my space. I love that it’s quiet and everyone I’ve met has been respectful. Love it here.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Everything is great so far. Quiet and clean place. Love the new renovated units. Love the two pools and the best thing of it all is there’s parking everywhere

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It is in excellent location and services are efficient, exceed expectations with attention, is in a good location, green areas are always in good condition

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

We have been living here for almost 2 years and haven't had any problems with anyone or our home. It feels like home here and our neighbors are all friendly.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Way too expensive for the area. The leasing office is unhelpful and basically only there to assist new residents and so the owners have someone on site to leave letters on your door. Maintenance staff comes quick, but puts a bandaid on every problem.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Gate box code broken only code that works is office code. Stray cats. Garbage and recycling always overflowing. Parking spot are to small people park where ever with no repercussions

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Very nice staff. Secure inside the community. Beautiful swimming pool with free barbecue area. Very close, walkable to shopping complex. Good neighborhood with good school district.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Awesome place to call my home. Everything is close by & it’s really not busy around here . The best part about hammocks place has to be the pool area.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Me encanta vivir ahí, es súper cómodo y la asociación te resuelven rápido cuando necesitas algo en tu apartamento. Todo queda cerca, los supermercados, gasolineras, bancos, etc. Simplemente me encanta

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I've really enjoyed living here! The staff has been super helpful anytime I stop in the office for something. Maintenance will usually fix any requests the same day which is great! I had an issue come up that I had to fix my lease after already resigning it and they were extremely understanding and helpful! Very thankful to have lived here this past year and look forward to another year.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

From friendly neighbors and helpful staff, to pet friendly and the best office team, we truly have nothing but the best to say about our home. ❤ My personal favorite thing about living here is how beautiful the landscape is kept with the lush greenery, majestic oaks and the perfect blooms of hibiscus flowers, this is a true Miami home. ❤

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks Place Apartments it’s been a really good place to live, it’s safe and calm, all residents are friendly and the administration it’s always there for the attentions needed.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I am loving the complex. Everything is nice and clean. I love the amenities. And everyone in the office is extremely nice and helpful. Also the small things like movie night and they bring in a food truck.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Living at this community is an unforgettable experience that has laid the humble beginnings of my little family.. my daughter will grow up in a quiet and calm neighborhood.. I can say that moving to a larger apartment within the same community is a decision I happily look back on..

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great safe place to live. Friendly staff with an awesome maintenance department who is always ready to help! The pool is beautiful all it’s missing is a hot tub.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great location. My favorite thing by far is the location of the hammocks place apartments. Right in front of publix, a couple blocks from target and fresco y mas! Maintenance solves problems instantly!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

So far so good the moving process was so easy and friendly, friendly environment, great area for family, the gym is really clean and the service is good

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

El personal de trabajo es súper atento y amables , las áreas comunes están bien cuidadas , siempre está limpio la comunida y son July esficiente en el área del aseo

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great comunity, clean, secure and wonderful maintenance beside the fact that we’re near shopping stores, schools a an awesome lake to walk or ride bike around.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Enjoy the peace and quiet , the landscaping is always neat and proper . Any issues with any maintenance of the apartment and it is serviced in quick manner . My wife and myself love the living experience here .

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

My move info intoned this community has been great. Friendly neighbors who are willing to help when you are in need, office staff who are there to help you whenever there is an issue with few concerns. As a new tenant everything has been more than great

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks place apt is so convenient to daily needs places. Community is clean and neat. Gym need some renovation specially for treadmills. Also parking lots need some improvement, some places they are so tiny. Overall good place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I love to live in Hammocks place! The neighbors are very friendly and kind. The apartment is very nice and have everything that I was looking for! It’s very close to my work and the neighborhood is very quite and safe! It was very easy to move here, in the office everybody help you and make you moving less stressful, very nice people and excellent customer service!