Good place to live but the parking space are really small and hard to park your car. No elevator, 2 and 3 floor good luck. Overall family friendly place.

Great place to live. I have lived here for over 3 years and there is no place else I'd rather live. Thank you for everything that you've done

The management staff is very helpful and reply promptly. Any issues get resolved quickly. It’s a nice neighborhood with friendly people. My only complaint are people don’t pick up after their dogs and in certain areas it smells like dog urine or feces.

I am staying from 6 months, good place to stay. Well and immediate response to work orders. Security is good. Maintainane of lawn, community is good

so far so good the only thing we don’t like is that the “trash” accumulates because they don’t pick it up and we are paying for trash removal. What’s up with that?

The past 3 years my family & I have been here have been pretty great Quiet neighborhood, fast maintenance service &friendly staff all around

el mejor condominio de kendall, muy bien ubicado y la tranquilidad que me ofrecen es de lo mejor. siempre preocupados por mantener el area limpia y todo en buen estado

Great community which is always clean with perfect maintenance daily and very secure with the plus of schools and shopping stores right nearby

This is great place to live. I have live since 2008 and have renew my lease since they have fix my apartment and have always taken my my place

Ever since I moved into this community I have felt right at home. From the office staff to my neighbors we are all one unit. Making it a pleasure to come home after a hard day at work to peace and quiet.

This is my first home and my husband and I moved in as newlyweds. We have absolutely loved our time here and love the location. It's beautiful and peaceful and has everything we need. Maintenance personal is super fast and responsive and the office employees are also extremely helpful and responsive. We love our little home at Hammocks place

Common areas need some paint. Replace exit signs. I’ve noticed they are cleaning hallways more frecuently. Exterior windows need a cleanup too.

Apartment community is very cozy , neighbors are friendly . Certain maintance in the community need improvement and needs better security gates.

Nice quiet place to live. A little pricey but it is Kendall. Not many complains besides the fact that they don't always pick up the trash when they're supposed to.

The area is nice - I just don’t like that the community has a lot of stray cats and that parking is very limited. I feel that there should be at least 1 parking spot assigned per apartment & the rest be left open. Also, don’t like that ppl are not respectful of the smoking policies.

Great administrative staff; Fernando is always willing and available to assist. Clean surroundings. Friendly neighbors. Nice location with A schools.

Could be better needs maintenance , there is still a parking issue, the gym is too small and old, the residents with pets does not take care of them in the common areas.

I've enjoyed living here. I've always been able to find a parking spot. I've never had an issue with noise from the neighbors, however if you live near the road it can definitely be quite a bit noisier. The common spaces are always pretty clean and maintenance/landscaping/etc is constantly working to make sure the place looks great which is awesome!

Everything is perfect at hammocks place . Always clean. Quiet . It’s awesome My kids enjoy going to the pool. I like going to the gym . There’s always something going on .

Community is vey well kept. All the employees are very friendly and very attentive to residents. They make us feel wanted with constant activities. Always answer calls and handle eveytbikgnin a timely manner and professionally.

Good management they take action immediately to all my concerns. Recommend to live here great community well maintained and managed. Price wise is good

It's a good apartment community. The walls are pretty solid so there's not a lot of noise. Residents pretty much keep to themselves but are friendly. Parking can be difficult at times.

Me encanta! Todo me queda cerca!! Muy tranquilo, no hay molestias, piscina siempre con el agua agradable, siempre lo están limpiando! Y las personas de la asociación son lo máximo!!

Very clean community and the staff is nice. A few issues have come up here and there but they made sure to keep us informed. And I see that they are doing things around the complex to make it look nicer

I love living here, it’s a very quiet nice area, nice pools and areas the only thing I don’t like it’s the garbage disposal system that they use it does not work properly leaving garbage outside the units for too long, also I don’t like that no one ever cleans the hallways and stairs