Awesome community , the grounds are kept clean and free of debri . Maintenance workers are very professional in thier duties and office employees are quick to answer any questions brought to thier attention. My wife and myself are very content with our choice of living in this community.

The parking is a big problem. I do have one bedroom apartment and is only me so is only one car but there is another one bedroom apt with more than one car . As the company know is no parking assign for apt. When I get off work around 11:00pm is no parking. No fare.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It’s a great place to live at, quiet, beautiful neighborhood, the best, clean, secure, the people around respect each other and they are good neighbors, would definitely choose this place again...

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks place has a special place in my heart , there’s nothing better than when a place feels like home ! My apartment is perfect the community is perfect the staff are amazing !

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Its been great living here, its in a good area, everything is close by, management is nice. Excellent service, Nice and clean environment. 👍

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Other than awesome in overall safe and great atmosphere! Mostly clean and rules are rules. It is a shame on neighbors do not follow minor rules like trash in the hall ways outside their doors and parking is a big issue for those who has been more than a year no parking at night and sometimes need to park in handycaps parking because there is none and we live here and we pay!!! Other than that safety is a must and we feel safe we like it here!! Thank you Hammocks👌

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It's awesome to be part of Hammocks Place because of the level of service and attention to detail from the staff. Like 'living on vacation'.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Its a great place to live at, peaceful, no crimes, great neighbors, never a problem to find a parking space., once you go to the office for a small problem like maintenance or something like that it gets taken care of right away, its a real nice experience...

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Beautiful facility and managements werw so nice. I like trash valet service and swimming pool. Very clean and I feel safe living here. I recommen for sure.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

good excelente todo ok muy bien creo que es una gran comunidad son muy buenos los vecinos y siempre hay armonia.en vcuanto a higiene seguridad y los servicios cerca de la comunidad esta ubicado excelennte

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I'm living at hammocks place apartments about 4 years ago, and my experience was fantastic. I really enjoy the pool and the gym which are always clean and also all the staff service.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

i love the community and staff, Fernando is exceptional when it comes to customer service, maintenance is always there if you ever need them and very professional. a pleasure to call hammocks place my home

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Mantienen limpias las áreas comunes, es seguro vivir acá. Sus funcionarios son excelentes y muy profesionales. Me queda cerca a todo. Me encanta

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Good place for living! Está en un lugar céntrico y puedes utilizar las áreas cuando lo desees! La atención de su oficina es siempre muy agradable!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Very happy with Hammocks Place. Everything is kept tidy and clean. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help in anything you may need.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

very comfortable! a very safe place to live! Good neighborhood! all businesses are close to buy! very clean, safe, excellent maintenance. Animals welcome!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Very welcoming and felt super excited, service was great. I remember being nervous at first but luckily Fernando helped me every step of the way and made it that much easier for me.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It is very conveniently located near all the things needed for everyday living. The staff is the friendliest. Carwash area and gym are a super plus.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Front gate is usually broken. Residents take up more than 1 parking spaces/ spaces are small. Garbage is overflowing and no recycling in the community

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Quiet and tranquil place. Like the location. Nice neighbors. Administration and employees always available and willing to assist. Great place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

excellent conditions, the service provided to the community is first.the recreation areas are in good condition,the maintenance is done to the day

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The neighbors are wonderful and friendly and the staff is great. The installation and maintenance of the building are in really good conditions.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I have no complaints. Hammocks Place is quiet, beautiful, peaceful, and conveniant. They are also very community oriented and helpful when a situation arises. The only thing I would request is a recycling service.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Everything it's clean good neighborhood good location They need to do a better job with the paint and other damage when they deliver the apto but generally good

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Overall I've still enjoyed living here! There was a significant maintenance issue that I felt could have been communicated/handled better. When I tried to go to the office to get an update, I felt the staff member got incredibly defensive when all I wanted was an update. Thankfully the maintenance worker that came in later was very understanding and helpful and the issue got cleared up later that afternoon. The complex is fairly quite..you can hear some street noise, but overall hasn't been too distracting. I would recommend this complex to anyone. Everything is nearby and very convenient.