The community is very aesthetically pleasing and it is a fairly safe place to live. Parking can be improved a bit, like making the spaces a slightly bit wider.

Estoy muy a gusta en esta comunidad me siento bien viviendo aquí así que se las recomiendo que vengan a vivir en hammocks place. Para que disfruten de una experiencia agradable de vida.

I have lived here for 10 years enjoy the area and apartment .the staff is great and maintenance people are great.the apartments are great and close to everything

Great community, very clean and staff works fast. Only downside is the lack of parking enforcement and residents taking up multiple spaces, only reason not 5*

Great place to live at! When service is needed it is done immediately. Staff is great and the place is really clean and I feel safe living there

You cannot beat the price for the level of comfort that this community at the Hammocks Place Apts provides. Even the classic apartments are very comfy and give a great sense of familial home environment. Neighbors do not intrude in your business and the staff is always available and very attentive when needed by residents. Would highly recommend for beginner families with so many great locales and conveniences very close by.

We have really enjoyed living here! It’s so close to wonderful walking spaces, it’s pet friendly, and there’s always parking available. It’s also conveniently located near stores etc. maintenance has been very responsive whenever we report a problem and we rarely hear our neighbors. It’s a very peaceful place.

Nice and quiet place to live. Very well located. Great community with excelent schools. We have Kendall plaza right in front. And a lot of facilities just around the corner

Going to 3 years! Pros: location, privacy, security, gym, maintance, trash valet. Cons: carpet, old, people do not pick up after their dog, no one cares for parking plus spaces are very small and small apartments, people do not care for their environment and becomes messy and break outside entrance door randomly.

A place quietly and nice to live. I live here since 2017. My experience is very confortable. The service crew always is ready to help. They are pretty kind

It's a lot of promise and not a lot of follow through. For example, they keep saying they will fix the parking system so residents don't have to park on the other side of the neighborhood, yet night after night and morning after morning there are dozens of cars that do not have a decal.

Nice community with greater price rate. Having best School area.Safe secure location. walk able distance to groceries. close to library area. good people and well responsive staffs.

I moved in recently and have really enjoyed it! Maintenance has been GREAT and responded really fast for any request I've submitted. I live near the street so it can be a bit noisy at moments, but it's not a constant distraction. Some of the parking spots are pretty narrow, but there are PLENTY...I've never had issues finding a spot. The location is really convenient. I'm glad I moved in here!

the Parking is terrible you have personnel parking in grass or tacking over 2 spots and not being towed. The Garbage dumpster is always overflowing and there is no recycling.

Great community, everything you need is nearby. I can literally walk across the street to get my groceries. The only issue is parking spaces are tight and limited which is why it has 4 stars.

Hasta el momento ha sido una experiencia confortable, con un espacio limpio, seguro. Me siento como un espacio donde se respira el ambiente hogareño. Me veo viviendo micho tiempo aqui.

Management responds right away and the maintenance guys are great! They are extremely friendly and helpful. They made me feel right at home and not afraid to ask any questions or for anything.

The people at the office are just amazing. Very forth coming and trying to help all the time . Too many things break down a lot almost every month. People take two parking spaces and we sometimes have to park really really far.

Hammocks place has been just O.K... It is a bit overpriced... Gate was broken for over a year... Now they have one that people break off everyday..

Great community, never had an issue with anyone or any noise complaints. The office is always willing to help with anything that you need, they’re a great staff.

It’s being amazing. My apartment is what I was looking for. The public areas are always clean and the people that work there are great, always helpful and in a good spirit

My experience at Hammocks Place so far has been a pleasant one. The office staff are extremely helpful and always attentive. I love living here at hammocks place!

Been living here for almost a year and it’s been great. The gate doesn’t work at times because they keep knocking down the pole but other than that I haven’t had any issues myself

Community is quiet, clean, and safe. I like that it is a no smoking community. My only issues are that the air conditioner and appliances are a bit out of date, and we have a problem with residents parking in the hatched spaces attached to the handicap.

Muy limpia y. Ordenada. Siempre. Hay. Personal. Que te. Puede ayudar. Con. Alguna. Duda. O problema. Y. Lo hacen de muy buena. Gana. Muy buena atención