Gate is not secure. No security. No one fined for knocking down gate. Should be camera on gate. Horrible parking. People take ove more than one spot and not towed.

the Parking is terrible you have personnel parking in grass or tacking over 2 spots and not being towed. The Garbage dumpster is always overflowing and there is no recycling.

Going to 3 years! Pros: location, privacy, security, gym, maintance, trash valet. Cons: carpet, old, people do not pick up after their dog, no one cares for parking plus spaces are very small and small apartments, people do not care for their environment and becomes messy and break outside entrance door randomly.

Overall, a bit disappointing. apartment is dated and worn, and wasn't well-cleaned before I moved in. Dumpster always has garbage outside it

Front gate is usually broken. Residents take up more than 1 parking spaces/ spaces are small. Garbage is overflowing and no recycling in the community

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I have been living here for 2 months now at the beginning everything was good until I was verbally attacked by a neighbor tge worst feeling.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nice quiet place to live. A little pricey but it is Kendall. Not many complains besides the fact that they don't always pick up the trash when they're supposed to.

Hammocks place has been just O.K... It is a bit overpriced... Gate was broken for over a year... Now they have one that people break off everyday..

Good place for living! Está en un lugar céntrico y puedes utilizar las áreas cuando lo desees! La atención de su oficina es siempre muy agradable!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It's a lot of promise and not a lot of follow through. For example, they keep saying they will fix the parking system so residents don't have to park on the other side of the neighborhood, yet night after night and morning after morning there are dozens of cars that do not have a decal.

Could be better needs maintenance , there is still a parking issue, the gym is too small and old, the residents with pets does not take care of them in the common areas.

I’ve been a resident here for almost six years. In the beginning it was a joy to live here. It was peaceful, clean and everyone was pleasant even the other residents. Since then management has changed several times and with each change you can see the negative effects. The people that are renting are not people who care where or how they live. The noise, the garbage and the dog poop, just to mention a few. I can see that management tries a little here and there but they have no control over the residents here at the Hammocks Place. We use to be a gated community, that is no longer. We use to have towing, that is not longer. We use to have security, that too is no longer and that’s just a few things that is no longer. Yes I must say that the office staff are very nice and attentive and so is The maintenance crew but there’s always room for improvement. I would suggest since you have no control of people not picking up after there dogs, then you should control the size of the dogs you allow here just like most other rental places. As for the garbage, well that is a big problem for me. They drag the bags on the floors down the stairs but caring the residue they leave behind or if the bag breaks. The floors are filthy, the grounds are not clean because the supposedly morning cleaning crew must be blind if they do not see what is thrown on the floors everywhere here. People put there Christmas trees outside the apartment on the lawn. I don’t know where these people come from but they are disgustingly filthy people. Now, I give credit where credit is due and I had a list of things to be done in my apartment which were approved by management and I must say, it is taking them a long time since August to complete them but they are being done, still not complete but I have hope. I believe management should stick to what they say they will do when tenants disobey the rules they put out. Oh and the parking, everyone parks how and where they please. They take 2 parking spaces, they park in no parking areas and trucks park leaving very little space for cars to go by and the motorcycles take up all the corner parkings and there are a few motorcycles here. No order there either. This place needs much improvement. We not only need sprinklers and hibiscus trees to make the place look good but the tenants to care and abide by the rules of this place but management has to lay the rules down and follow them through as well.

The parking is a big problem. I do have one bedroom apartment and is only me so is only one car but there is another one bedroom apt with more than one car . As the company know is no parking assign for apt. When I get off work around 11:00pm is no parking. No fare.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

El condominio en general es bueno, pero el problema de los parqueos es grave. Mis dos carros estan rallados y chocados por lo estrecho de algunos, ademas como no estan asignados muchas veces no encuentras disponible asi que te estacionas en cualquier parte a sabiendas que te lo pueden remolcar. :-(

The overall experience is good. The security gate could be upgraded cause it’s always broke, the gym could get an upgrade. Maintenance crew is nice.

Beautiful facility and managements werw so nice. I like trash valet service and swimming pool. Very clean and I feel safe living here. I recommen for sure.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Ever since I moved into this community I have felt right at home. From the office staff to my neighbors we are all one unit. Making it a pleasure to come home after a hard day at work to peace and quiet.

Common areas need some paint. Replace exit signs. I’ve noticed they are cleaning hallways more frecuently. Exterior windows need a cleanup too.

Nice place and great place to stay. Very nice people and good neibhorhood. Walkable to grocery stores, kids park, lake. Love this place. Good maintenance.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Other than awesome in overall safe and great atmosphere! Mostly clean and rules are rules. It is a shame on neighbors do not follow minor rules like trash in the hall ways outside their doors and parking is a big issue for those who has been more than a year no parking at night and sometimes need to park in handycaps parking because there is none and we live here and we pay!!! Other than that safety is a must and we feel safe we like it here!! Thank you Hammocks👌

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Good place to live but the parking space are really small and hard to park your car. No elevator, 2 and 3 floor good luck. Overall family friendly place.

I am staying from 6 months, good place to stay. Well and immediate response to work orders. Security is good. Maintainane of lawn, community is good

The community is nicely preserved except for the garbage areas. This is not due to the property staff but the inconsiderate tenants that don't care and throw stuff all over the place. The rest of the community is great as well as the apartments.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Everything it's clean good neighborhood good location They need to do a better job with the paint and other damage when they deliver the apto but generally good

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

My overall experience living here was good, but I do have one small complaint. I don’t believe it’s fair to charge residents $20 for trash services, if the trash man isn’t going to take all your trash. I might as well keep my $20 and take out my own trash, since i have to throw out my boxes and large containers myself.