Gate is not secure. No security. No one fined for knocking down gate. Should be camera on gate. Horrible parking. People take ove more than one spot and not towed.

Going to 3 years! Pros: location, privacy, security, gym, maintance, trash valet. Cons: carpet, old, people do not pick up after their dog, no one cares for parking plus spaces are very small and small apartments, people do not care for their environment and becomes messy and break outside entrance door randomly.

the Parking is terrible you have personnel parking in grass or tacking over 2 spots and not being towed. The Garbage dumpster is always overflowing and there is no recycling.

Grounds crews start right at 8am. No actual security cameras at front gate. Horrible front gate security. Car take over more than one spot are not dealt with.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Overall, a bit disappointing. apartment is dated and worn, and wasn't well-cleaned before I moved in. Dumpster always has garbage outside it

Front gate is usually broken. Residents take up more than 1 parking spaces/ spaces are small. Garbage is overflowing and no recycling in the community

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

It's a lot of promise and not a lot of follow through. For example, they keep saying they will fix the parking system so residents don't have to park on the other side of the neighborhood, yet night after night and morning after morning there are dozens of cars that do not have a decal.

Hammocks place has been just O.K... It is a bit overpriced... Gate was broken for over a year... Now they have one that people break off everyday..

There’s always room for improvement and The Hammocks Place is no exception. It is not a terrible place however, what could use a little more attention in my opinion is the cleanliness of the hallways, stairs and grounds. The dog waste on the walk way and grass area near the apartments that can be harmful and toxic. Most importantly the HIGH RENT, at least for me in such an old apartment.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Could be better needs maintenance , there is still a parking issue, the gym is too small and old, the residents with pets does not take care of them in the common areas.

I’ve been a resident here for almost six years. In the beginning it was a joy to live here. It was peaceful, clean and everyone was pleasant even the other residents. Since then management has changed several times and with each change you can see the negative effects. The people that are renting are not people who care where or how they live. The noise, the garbage and the dog poop, just to mention a few. I can see that management tries a little here and there but they have no control over the residents here at the Hammocks Place. We use to be a gated community, that is no longer. We use to have towing, that is not longer. We use to have security, that too is no longer and that’s just a few things that is no longer. Yes I must say that the office staff are very nice and attentive and so is The maintenance crew but there’s always room for improvement. I would suggest since you have no control of people not picking up after there dogs, then you should control the size of the dogs you allow here just like most other rental places. As for the garbage, well that is a big problem for me. They drag the bags on the floors down the stairs but caring the residue they leave behind or if the bag breaks. The floors are filthy, the grounds are not clean because the supposedly morning cleaning crew must be blind if they do not see what is thrown on the floors everywhere here. People put there Christmas trees outside the apartment on the lawn. I don’t know where these people come from but they are disgustingly filthy people. Now, I give credit where credit is due and I had a list of things to be done in my apartment which were approved by management and I must say, it is taking them a long time since August to complete them but they are being done, still not complete but I have hope. I believe management should stick to what they say they will do when tenants disobey the rules they put out. Oh and the parking, everyone parks how and where they please. They take 2 parking spaces, they park in no parking areas and trucks park leaving very little space for cars to go by and the motorcycles take up all the corner parkings and there are a few motorcycles here. No order there either. This place needs much improvement. We not only need sprinklers and hibiscus trees to make the place look good but the tenants to care and abide by the rules of this place but management has to lay the rules down and follow them through as well.

Way too expensive for the area. The leasing office is unhelpful and basically only there to assist new residents and so the owners have someone on site to leave letters on your door. Maintenance staff comes quick, but puts a bandaid on every problem.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The parking is a big problem. I do have one bedroom apartment and is only me so is only one car but there is another one bedroom apt with more than one car . As the company know is no parking assign for apt. When I get off work around 11:00pm is no parking. No fare.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Good place for living! Está en un lugar céntrico y puedes utilizar las áreas cuando lo desees! La atención de su oficina es siempre muy agradable!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I have been living here for 2 months now at the beginning everything was good until I was verbally attacked by a neighbor tge worst feeling.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Gate box code broken only code that works is office code. Stray cats. Garbage and recycling always overflowing. Parking spot are to small people park where ever with no repercussions

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Nice quiet place to live. A little pricey but it is Kendall. Not many complains besides the fact that they don't always pick up the trash when they're supposed to.

I moved in about 2 months ago and I love it. The parking places could be bigger or maybe more enforcement on parking in the lines so optimal space may be used.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

The overall experience is good. The security gate could be upgraded cause it’s always broke, the gym could get an upgrade. Maintenance crew is nice.

The community is acceptable. Just a few things that need amending. Otherwise good. Staff is friendly and very helpful. The location is very convenient.

We have been living here for almost 2 years and haven't had any problems with anyone or our home. It feels like home here and our neighbors are all friendly.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

From friendly neighbors and helpful staff, to pet friendly and the best office team, we truly have nothing but the best to say about our home. ❤ My personal favorite thing about living here is how beautiful the landscape is kept with the lush greenery, majestic oaks and the perfect blooms of hibiscus flowers, this is a true Miami home. ❤

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

El condominio en general es bueno, pero el problema de los parqueos es grave. Mis dos carros estan rallados y chocados por lo estrecho de algunos, ademas como no estan asignados muchas veces no encuentras disponible asi que te estacionas en cualquier parte a sabiendas que te lo pueden remolcar. :-(

Great neighborhood with everything you need nearby. Parking is a problem since they're tight but that is probably the only issue. Staff is extremely helpful.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Other than awesome in overall safe and great atmosphere! Mostly clean and rules are rules. It is a shame on neighbors do not follow minor rules like trash in the hall ways outside their doors and parking is a big issue for those who has been more than a year no parking at night and sometimes need to park in handycaps parking because there is none and we live here and we pay!!! Other than that safety is a must and we feel safe we like it here!! Thank you Hammocks👌