Amazing leasing staff experience. Moved in exactly when i wanted to. Beautiful vaulted ceilings in my unit. Some small maintenance issues upon noticing everything about the apartment.

I just moved in this week but everything from the initial tour to the move in has been great. Staff is very professional and organized. The apartment was clean and everything in place when I moved in. parking is easy and it's quiet. It was 70 degrees out earlier this week and it was still peaceful. I look forward to providing more good reviews as my tenancy progresses.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Loving it so far. Only qualm is the insulation but hopefully that will be addressed when maintenance visits. Otherwise, perfect. Staff is great. Property is quiet.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

My first year was good , staff was really friendly. Manager that was here Holly said she was working on a Dog Park but that never happened, New manager is still working on it. Maintenance requests are very hard to complete. The light bill and water bill keep going up

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I’ve been living here for about 3 months and EVERYTHING has been wonderful, I literally don’t have a complaint at all. The best part about this neighborhood is that it’s quiet.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Besides the parking, I really love my apartment. My vaulted ceilings are great (even though they are rough on my energy bill). The ladies in the leasing office are always great and helpful.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far the experience of applying and moving in has been great. Staff was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. The buildings are clean

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Im really in no position to complain about anything. The staff's really nice especially the Assistant Community Manager Amber. If you have to live in an apt. Hampton Point's a decent place to stay.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love the staff who work in the Hampton Point leasing office. They are always so kind and welcoming. They never hesitate to assist you when you need something. The maintenance staff is quick to respond to needs. I do wish the parking spaces were a bit wider. It can be really tight and some residents are less than considerate.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Place is wonderful to live very quite and amazing.But it sooo cold here am so upset .the heat is on the bedrooms are terrible cold omg.But that the only thing for now

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s been great living here. Glad I picked this community. I moved here in 2014 and I haven’t had a reason to look elsewhere. The community is clean, quiet,etc.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Very nice and quiet community. The staff is friendly and will assist with any means necessary. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

One of the best benefits of renting an apartment is that they re generally less expensive than renting a house. Many times, some of the utilities will be paid by the managers or owners when i rent an apartment, saving even more money. There are also other things that are typically taken care of with an apartment that i ll have to do on my own with a house, such as maintenance and lawn care. If something breaks in your apartment, i simply dial the maintenance man s number and have him come and take a look. Many apartment complexes have amenities that i will not have if you rent a house, such as a pool, tennis court, laundry services and even community gems. Most of these items are available to you at no extra charge. Generally, rental apartments also provide appliances like refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and even washers and dryers. However, rental homes may require you to supply your own, which can be expensive if i don t already own these items.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I definitely love the convenience and the comfort knowing that I have a quiet and safe community go come home to. The maintenance is very friendly and very very efficient!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Hampton Point Apartments are located in Silver Spring, MD and offers a selection of one and two bedroom apartments for rent. You will find premium finishes.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I am a proud resident at Hampton Point Apartment Homes. I take full pride in being able to call such a nice and well kept community as such my home.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I just moved in technically about a week ago and I love it. My neighbors came to introduce themselves and told us where a couple things were (b/c I forgot about the places after we had our tour) Everything’s great so far.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I have had pretty quick turnaround responses to maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment complex to others. I have enjoyed the seasonal gatherings.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

This pet friendly property is simply amazing!!! The apartments are spacious with up to date appliances. The neighborhood is calm, clean and a great place to raise your kids.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Es un buen sitio para vivir vivo aquí por 2 años y me a gustado buen mantenimiento buena atención en la oficina y buen trato se lo recomiendo

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Excellent service! Amber and staff are great. They provide friendly customer service. Keep up the good work. The lawn and grounds are clean.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Love the spacious apartment. My family is thrilled to choose Hampton Point as the first apartment we live in. We moved from an apartment that was conveniently located in Takoma Park. Likewise- the ICC accessibility is great.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Loved Hampton Point surrounding it's calm and clean. Was confused with the process of leasing at the beginning but loved my apartment. Good place to live in.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

WONDERFUL....STAFF IS AWESOME. AMBER AND THE PROPERTY MANAGER WERE SO PROFESSIONAL!!!! SO GLAD I CHOSE TO LIVE HERE. APT. IS QUIET AND I SLEPT LIKE A BABY SINCE I MOVED HERE.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

This is one of the best apartment complexes I've lived in. The staff is absolutely phenomenal, the community is super clean and quiet and the maintenance are so professional and punctual. I am so glad to have lived here with my family.