It is very quiet and Ivonne from the leasing office is awesome! I love my apartment because it is super cozy. The bathroom is big and the room.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my new apartment community yvonne and Jamie displayed fantastic Costumer Service from my inquiry all the way until after I moved in. I love calling Hampton point home!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Everything in the apartment is functional. Maintenance has good response time. Grounds well kept. Office personnel friendly and responsive. I am very happy.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The community is very clean and quiet. The offfice staff are helpful and friendly. The appliances in my apartment are pretty outdated. It would be nice if they were updated. Everything else has been great so far.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The area is peaceful, the apartments are very nice and very clean. The rental office answer complaints in a timely manner. The grounds are keep very clear and clean.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Great location and great amenities; Quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking; The resident staff is really responsive and knowledgeable; Love living here!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The grounds are kept and always well lit. The leasing office, while had a few mistakes in my process, were very kind and knowledgeable. Everything was perfect by the time I moved in.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I had a little bit of a rocky start moving in not receiving necessary information i needed but everuthing has been resolved. Ejoying the space overall.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

A really peaceful and clean neighborhood to live. Lived here close to 5 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. The management and staff are always professional and are always willing to help when needed.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I have been here for 6 months now we are moving to two bedroom apartment. We didn't leave after our lease because we liked staying here and it's so calm and peaceful here.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Having a fireplace is lovely in the winter. Unfortunately, the opening also causes a lot of cold air to come into the apartment even when the vent is closed.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

As far as affordability, its decent for people with moderate income. The area is quiet enough with decent public transports though most places are within driving distance.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I absolutely love living here at Th Hampton Point Apartment Homes. There is literally not a thing to complain about. The community is nice. The resident are respectful and well mannered. The properties are always clean. I love this place, proud to call The Hampton Point Homes home.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s been so nice living here. It’s quiet and it’s nice environment. Apartment is very clean and big. Love the apartment. Property grounds are very clean

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Amazing leasing staff experience. Moved in exactly when i wanted to. Beautiful vaulted ceilings in my unit. Some small maintenance issues upon noticing everything about the apartment.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I just moved in this week but everything from the initial tour to the move in has been great. Staff is very professional and organized. The apartment was clean and everything in place when I moved in. parking is easy and it's quiet. It was 70 degrees out earlier this week and it was still peaceful. I look forward to providing more good reviews as my tenancy progresses.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Loving it so far. Only qualm is the insulation but hopefully that will be addressed when maintenance visits. Otherwise, perfect. Staff is great. Property is quiet.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

My first year was good , staff was really friendly. Manager that was here Holly said she was working on a Dog Park but that never happened, New manager is still working on it. Maintenance requests are very hard to complete. The light bill and water bill keep going up

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I’ve been living here for about 3 months and EVERYTHING has been wonderful, I literally don’t have a complaint at all. The best part about this neighborhood is that it’s quiet.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Besides the parking, I really love my apartment. My vaulted ceilings are great (even though they are rough on my energy bill). The ladies in the leasing office are always great and helpful.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far the experience of applying and moving in has been great. Staff was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. The buildings are clean

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Im really in no position to complain about anything. The staff's really nice especially the Assistant Community Manager Amber. If you have to live in an apt. Hampton Point's a decent place to stay.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love the staff who work in the Hampton Point leasing office. They are always so kind and welcoming. They never hesitate to assist you when you need something. The maintenance staff is quick to respond to needs. I do wish the parking spaces were a bit wider. It can be really tight and some residents are less than considerate.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Place is wonderful to live very quite and amazing.But it sooo cold here am so upset .the heat is on the bedrooms are terrible cold omg.But that the only thing for now

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s been great living here. Glad I picked this community. I moved here in 2014 and I haven’t had a reason to look elsewhere. The community is clean, quiet,etc.