The leasing office staff have been amazing. So kind and helpful. The grounds are well kept. Disappointed in the quality of the apartment as a whole.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Overall good. Apartments are clean, minimal noise. Management may need to hire additional staff because our move-in process seemed disorganized.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far I am extremely happy! Someone always answers the phone, returns your call and maintenance is performed quickly. People living here are all very friendly and property is well kept!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Very quiet and convenient to a lot of places . Also leasing office representatives are very nice and helpful. I absolutely love it here. I’m glad we chose this place to live

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It is quiet and in a great location. I also love the since of security and the availability for the staff. The staff always get back to you in a reasonable time

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

i love it here , its so peaceful and quiet . best comminity i stayed thus far . the people in the rental office are very helpful and are always ready to help .

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far so good leasing office staff is very nice and helpful I think I’m going to like it here very quiet neighborhood parking is great no problems thus far

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

This is a very beautiful community with a very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone that is looking for a spacious home with a quiet atmosphere. I'm going to truly miss living here.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The landscaping here is great! However, residents need reminders that all garbage should go to the dumpster. When requests are submitted for repairs, they are taken care of within a timely manner.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The community office is more than phenomenal and very helpful in understanding the leasing process. It was so easy getting started !!! Thank You !!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Amber was vry nice. She answered questions and made sure that concerns were addressed. The grounds are clean. They offer computers and refreshments to enhance your experience.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far I loveeeee the community. The people in the leasing office are nice. Community is clean and quiet. The approval process was quick and easy

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far, it's been a good experience, neighborhood is quiet and it was very easy to move into. The location is also great and the pool area is not bad.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Great place to live would recommend to to friends and family great community clean and quiet environment great living space will take care property

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Started off with a lot of confusion but new people at the leasing office did there best to help me move in fast and with no issues!!! Thanks

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my community. I am so impressed with our maintenance team. Anytime I have an issue with anything in my apartment, they are sure my issue is resolved in a timely matter .

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s a calm environment. Friendly people and I am loving it. Enjoying all the amenities. Having a great experience over there everyday. Cool

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Staff is very friendly. Apartment living is nice. It’s quiet. It’s across from the police station which makes anyone feel a little bit safer. I love my bathroom and how the bath has a separate door from the toilet lol. Come winter time BGE bill will be high.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

My overall experience has been good. Office manage my has been helpful and welcoming. Maintenance has been timely and helpful. My new He washer is awesome

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I've had nothing but positive experiences. The staff is very pleasant every time I ever need anything. I'm enjoying living here. Great place!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

it's not a bad place to live. it's clean relatively quiet however the hvac system is really outdated and the windows should probably all be replaced it's super drafty and the energy bills are insane in both summer and winter.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It's a very, very quiet community and not a lot of neighbors in one building which makes it very nice to live in. It also has a washer and dryer in each unit which is great for convenience. Great place to live.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The apartments are not bad but i believe that the staff could do better on how they treat people. An i like that they are pet friendly. They also need to fix the insulation of the apartments.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

They charge to replace everything in your apartment, even if it is outdated and is due to be replaced. They do not replace your filters either, you have to remember to do it yourself. I was also charged $4 to replace one of my vertical blinds that broke when I was turning the blinds.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Poorly insulated. No other complaints. Grounds are well kept. Staff is attentive and accommodating. Maintenance is quick to respond and always available.