Been living here for over a year now and the community is relativly quiet. Lack of ammenities such as a fitness center or a playground makes it quite dull.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far, I've been living here for 3 months and it's been really nice. I love how quiet and tranquil the community is. Overall it has been great!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I recently moved in, and have-all in all- had a wonderful experience. The process of getting my apartment secured was smooth and stress free. All of my questions, comments, and concerns were addressed in a timely positive manner. Ivonne at the leasing office is seriously an angel. She played a huge part in making my move so smooth!! So far so good!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I have lived at HP since 2011. I have seen neighbors and staff come and go, but never have I seen the complex quality in service or grounds go down. I have been pleased with the overall apartment, maintenance service, grounds and staff at HP. It takes a community and not one person to keep up a complex. The staff is always professional and courteous to everyone. I appreciate their hard work during the winter months to maintain the safety for residents.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The complex in clean and well lit. Office members are also very friendly. Dumpsters are regularly kept clean with no trash on the ground. Got prompt response to issues 9n my check in checklist.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Neighborhood is guite, clean and I feel safe. Rental office, maintenance personnel are courteous and address problems in a timely manner. I've been here here five yrs. I consider Hampton Point my Home.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Extremely helpful in renewing my lease. Happy to stay in my home for another year! My Aunt just came to my apartment for the first time and was shocked. She couldn't believe how nice it was and how much storage space I had. The 819 SQ ft apartments really are the best!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The appartment is very clean , peaceful and beautiful. The paint smell doesn't go away, and you can hear your neighbors walking and their laundry machine.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I like living here. I've renewed twice. If you have to live in an apartment in this area. Hampton Point isn't a bad choice. I've come to realize no place is perfect. This place is ok. It's clean, quiet, and the grounds are well kept. The staff's nice, the staff is nice, the units have fireplaces. My advice to new renters is pass of the 3rd floor vaulted ceilings. They look cool, but theyre expensive to heat and cool.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I Love it here ! I just recently moved in and the process was so simple. The apartments are very cute and the residents and staff are very friendly

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my Apartment! This is an Awesome Community, with Wonderful Amenities, Beautiful landscaping and Great Ladies in the Leasing Center. Hampton Point Rocks!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It is very quiet and Ivonne from the leasing office is awesome! I love my apartment because it is super cozy. The bathroom is big and the room.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my new apartment community yvonne and Jamie displayed fantastic Costumer Service from my inquiry all the way until after I moved in. I love calling Hampton point home!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Everything in the apartment is functional. Maintenance has good response time. Grounds well kept. Office personnel friendly and responsive. I am very happy.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The community is very clean and quiet. The offfice staff are helpful and friendly. The appliances in my apartment are pretty outdated. It would be nice if they were updated. Everything else has been great so far.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The area is peaceful, the apartments are very nice and very clean. The rental office answer complaints in a timely manner. The grounds are keep very clear and clean.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Great location and great amenities; Quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking; The resident staff is really responsive and knowledgeable; Love living here!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The grounds are kept and always well lit. The leasing office, while had a few mistakes in my process, were very kind and knowledgeable. Everything was perfect by the time I moved in.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I had a little bit of a rocky start moving in not receiving necessary information i needed but everuthing has been resolved. Ejoying the space overall.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

A really peaceful and clean neighborhood to live. Lived here close to 5 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. The management and staff are always professional and are always willing to help when needed.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I have been here for 6 months now we are moving to two bedroom apartment. We didn't leave after our lease because we liked staying here and it's so calm and peaceful here.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Having a fireplace is lovely in the winter. Unfortunately, the opening also causes a lot of cold air to come into the apartment even when the vent is closed.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

As far as affordability, its decent for people with moderate income. The area is quiet enough with decent public transports though most places are within driving distance.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I absolutely love living here at Th Hampton Point Apartment Homes. There is literally not a thing to complain about. The community is nice. The resident are respectful and well mannered. The properties are always clean. I love this place, proud to call The Hampton Point Homes home.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s been so nice living here. It’s quiet and it’s nice environment. Apartment is very clean and big. Love the apartment. Property grounds are very clean