Very nice and quiet community. The staff is friendly and will assist with any means necessary. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.

One of the best benefits of renting an apartment is that they re generally less expensive than renting a house. Many times, some of the utilities will be paid by the managers or owners when i rent an apartment, saving even more money. There are also other things that are typically taken care of with an apartment that i ll have to do on my own with a house, such as maintenance and lawn care. If something breaks in your apartment, i simply dial the maintenance man s number and have him come and take a look. Many apartment complexes have amenities that i will not have if you rent a house, such as a pool, tennis court, laundry services and even community gems. Most of these items are available to you at no extra charge. Generally, rental apartments also provide appliances like refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and even washers and dryers. However, rental homes may require you to supply your own, which can be expensive if i don t already own these items.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I definitely love the convenience and the comfort knowing that I have a quiet and safe community go come home to. The maintenance is very friendly and very very efficient!

Hampton Point Apartments are located in Silver Spring, MD and offers a selection of one and two bedroom apartments for rent. You will find premium finishes.

I am a proud resident at Hampton Point Apartment Homes. I take full pride in being able to call such a nice and well kept community as such my home.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I just moved in technically about a week ago and I love it. My neighbors came to introduce themselves and told us where a couple things were (b/c I forgot about the places after we had our tour) Everything’s great so far.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I have had pretty quick turnaround responses to maintenance requests. I would recommend this apartment complex to others. I have enjoyed the seasonal gatherings.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

This pet friendly property is simply amazing!!! The apartments are spacious with up to date appliances. The neighborhood is calm, clean and a great place to raise your kids.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Es un buen sitio para vivir vivo aquí por 2 años y me a gustado buen mantenimiento buena atención en la oficina y buen trato se lo recomiendo

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Excellent service! Amber and staff are great. They provide friendly customer service. Keep up the good work. The lawn and grounds are clean.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Love the spacious apartment. My family is thrilled to choose Hampton Point as the first apartment we live in. We moved from an apartment that was conveniently located in Takoma Park. Likewise- the ICC accessibility is great.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Loved Hampton Point surrounding it's calm and clean. Was confused with the process of leasing at the beginning but loved my apartment. Good place to live in.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

WONDERFUL....STAFF IS AWESOME. AMBER AND THE PROPERTY MANAGER WERE SO PROFESSIONAL!!!! SO GLAD I CHOSE TO LIVE HERE. APT. IS QUIET AND I SLEPT LIKE A BABY SINCE I MOVED HERE.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

This is one of the best apartment complexes I've lived in. The staff is absolutely phenomenal, the community is super clean and quiet and the maintenance are so professional and punctual. I am so glad to have lived here with my family.

So far so good! We are very happy with Hampton Point and the friendly staff. Very nice environment and friendly neighborhood! We made a good choice here.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Ia very quiet and cozy community. Which I enjoy immensely. The staff is accommodating and facilities always meets the needs, when questions arise they're here to assist

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I've been here almost three years It's so quite. Everyone whose working for Hampton Point they are so loving and helpful. Thank you for your help kindness and love.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Everything was great fell behind on some rent they were very willing to help me and it greatly appreciated. Definitely is someone is looking for a place this is the place to go

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s been good so far. A little lag with maintenance but otherwise everything has been ok. I would recommend anyone looking for a nice community to live here

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my apartment. I have no issues with noise or my neighbors at all. I love that there is always parking when I come home late and the ease of picking up packages at the leasing office.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The leasing office staff have been amazing. So kind and helpful. The grounds are well kept. Disappointed in the quality of the apartment as a whole.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Overall good. Apartments are clean, minimal noise. Management may need to hire additional staff because our move-in process seemed disorganized.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far I am extremely happy! Someone always answers the phone, returns your call and maintenance is performed quickly. People living here are all very friendly and property is well kept!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Very quiet and convenient to a lot of places . Also leasing office representatives are very nice and helpful. I absolutely love it here. I’m glad we chose this place to live

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It is quiet and in a great location. I also love the since of security and the availability for the staff. The staff always get back to you in a reasonable time