The community office is more than phenomenal and very helpful in understanding the leasing process. It was so easy getting started !!! Thank You !!

Amber was vry nice. She answered questions and made sure that concerns were addressed. The grounds are clean. They offer computers and refreshments to enhance your experience.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far I loveeeee the community. The people in the leasing office are nice. Community is clean and quiet. The approval process was quick and easy

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far, it's been a good experience, neighborhood is quiet and it was very easy to move into. The location is also great and the pool area is not bad.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Great place to live would recommend to to friends and family great community clean and quiet environment great living space will take care property

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Started off with a lot of confusion but new people at the leasing office did there best to help me move in fast and with no issues!!! Thanks

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love my community. I am so impressed with our maintenance team. Anytime I have an issue with anything in my apartment, they are sure my issue is resolved in a timely matter .

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It’s a calm environment. Friendly people and I am loving it. Enjoying all the amenities. Having a great experience over there everyday. Cool

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Staff is very friendly. Apartment living is nice. It’s quiet. It’s across from the police station which makes anyone feel a little bit safer. I love my bathroom and how the bath has a separate door from the toilet lol. Come winter time BGE bill will be high.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

My overall experience has been good. Office manage my has been helpful and welcoming. Maintenance has been timely and helpful. My new He washer is awesome

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I've had nothing but positive experiences. The staff is very pleasant every time I ever need anything. I'm enjoying living here. Great place!

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

it's not a bad place to live. it's clean relatively quiet however the hvac system is really outdated and the windows should probably all be replaced it's super drafty and the energy bills are insane in both summer and winter.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It's a very, very quiet community and not a lot of neighbors in one building which makes it very nice to live in. It also has a washer and dryer in each unit which is great for convenience. Great place to live.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

The apartments are not bad but i believe that the staff could do better on how they treat people. An i like that they are pet friendly. They also need to fix the insulation of the apartments.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

They charge to replace everything in your apartment, even if it is outdated and is due to be replaced. They do not replace your filters either, you have to remember to do it yourself. I was also charged $4 to replace one of my vertical blinds that broke when I was turning the blinds.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Poorly insulated. No other complaints. Grounds are well kept. Staff is attentive and accommodating. Maintenance is quick to respond and always available.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Satisdactory...the neighborhood is far from any activity. Not a bad place to live but there's not even a decent grocery store or coffee shop close by.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far the Hampton Point apartments are great. The office staff was so helpful and assisted me with my application every step of the way. Glad to be a new resident

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Very well maintained Awesome Great people Nice grounds Cute dogs Amazing But needs better shopping. Apartments are clean and comfortable. Happy

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Beautiful place very clean loved every minute of my time her staff friend very helpful always a plant visit and they quick to solve any problem

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

So far it has been good , I do wish you had a dog park for my dogs, other than that it's been good. When I call for maintenance request they try to accommodate since I have my dogs.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

I love the building and the I find great parking next to my building everyday. The services are excellent and maintenance come in a timely manner.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Hampton Points is a nice community for those who prefer quiet areas. Its well kept and affordable and located close to the major areas.However, the only complaints I have so far is that the electricity bill is unusually high even for single person residents.The units are also not well insulated and you will feel the cold and heat during the summer and winter seasons. If your planning on leasing here and are on a budget, I would recommend investing in an energy assistance program and a heater/fan.

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

Everyone was nice. The Apartments look great. I love the the fire place and in unit washer and dryers. I heard the parking is bad . I haven’t experience any to bad about it yet .

Reply from Hampton Point Apartments

It was a wonderful experience signing my lease with Hampton Point apartment. It's now changed my mind about living in the DMV area. I work in DC assisting the homeless find affordable housing and the commute back and forth to work is reasonable. My two dogs even love the apartment and they supply disposable bags to aid me in keeping the grounds clean.