Hampton Woods

4.4

4.4

We love it here at Hampton woods! Our apartment is beautiful and our little girl gets a huge room to play in here! We love visiting the indoor and outdoor pool, and going down to the green top to play!
Good overall. Have lived here for multiple years. Price increases each year for lease renewals. They will occasionally have community events starting at 8-8:30 which doesn't work for people with standard shift jobs.
I just moved in almost 2 months ago and it have been very enjoyable! It’s super quiet and clean! The valet trash has been the biggest perk and I love being able to sit my trash out and someone comes to pick it up!
Friendly staff. Wishing the 2 pools were open. The complex is very accommodating. Office gets back to you right away. The maintenance are always helpful and get things done promptly.
It’s amazing here! The community is great and the communication is impeccable! I have amazing neighbors. Anything I need is done in a timely manner my maintenance! Thank you!
Super cute, well kept, quiet apartments. Management is super helpful, and attentive to your needs! Great location and even better amenities.
Only 5 days in being a resident and so far it’s been a great experience! Any problems I’ve had, maintenance has been right there to take care of it really quickly!
Never had any problems in the 4 years ive lived here! Everyone that works here is very friendly and helpful! Its a very pretty community and very well taken care of.
I love the location of the complex! Close to the major highways! Love how spacious my apartment is. However, wish there was a dog park for my pup to play at! Also, the lighting features throughout the apartment are not great and do not provide enough light.
Decent apartments. Good maintenance, good amenities even though the pools and gym were closed during covid. Apartments are a little outdated and the kitchens are tiny.