Hampton Woods

4.3

4.3

Ayan
Loved living here. Nice community with serene atmosphere. Love the water bodies beside my apartment. Only thing could have been better is the vents in living rooms. It's not enough to heat or cool the living room.
Taylor
We have lived there for about 3 months now and staff seems to be very kind. Maintenance might take some time to show up but they do get the job done. The only complaint I have was the residence around do not pick up after their dogs so you're constantly having to look out for that.
Jon
I love living here. Great Maintenance Crew. Great location. Great Staff. Great Amenities. Beautiful Area. It is a joy to live so close to shops, I435, gas stations etc. Theater is 2 minutes away as well. How cool is that?
Matthew
I love it the community is great and the whole experience is awesome I recommend this Hampton woods if you are looking for a Place o got a one bedroom and I love it
Kyle
Love it. Especially the ladies in the front office ! Great people and laughter ! My time here has been very welcoming. And I just love seeing all the breeds of dogs throughout the day.
Jessica
1 star
Lots of room for improvement with staff and maintenance here. Along with communication to all the people leasing here. Living here is already an issue due to the people living and being loud. The walls are paper thin you can hear people talk all night long
Kathryn
My immediate neighbors are very loud but the community itself is very quiet, people mind themselves. Lots of dog owners walking right outside the complex to let their dogs defecate without picking it up though.
Tarren
The move-in process was very easy. The only complaint I have is that there have been multiple times where our trash hasn’t been picked up at night.
Ashley
I am new to Hampton Woods and I absolutely LOVE living in this community. The office staff has been more than helpful, I feel right at home and beyond comfortable here!
Paul
Very professional front office staff and great communication with tenants. Clubhouse, gym, pools, and other community spaces are adequate and well-maintained.