Hancock Square at Arlington Station

4.7

4.7

Vito
Been here for a year, and we have loved our experience here! We just resigned another year lease. Such a comfortable space with close proximity to so much of downtown Arlington Heights.
Bilal
Conveniently located next to all my needs of shopping, transportation to chicago and my community activities. Friendly and quite neighbors.
Verified Resident
Been living here for quite a few years now. We’ve got to know our community, made friends and got somewhat used to the winter here too. It’s conveniently located near to the train station and has parks nearby as well as the library. Our family is happy here for now.
Kristin
To the staff at Hancock Square, I can't express the joy I feel when it comes to calling this home. For someone who had to quickly move, you made it the easiest decision to call it home. You offer a beautiful complex, amazing amenities, and an overall great location to live in. Thank you for all that you and for all of your help.
Nicola
I’m resident since two years and I haven’t nothing to complain, management team is Fantastic and always ready to help. As suggestion, Wi-Fi for all apartments is the main missing amenity.
Carson
The Hancock Square staff go above and beyond to help residents. They always answer my calls/emails quickly and do everything in their power to make sure my needs are met.
Corey
Location and service are great! We have a newborn baby and feel safe and at home here. We have just the right amount of space and also really enjoy the pool and community room!
Alyssa
Even during these unprecedented times, the staff is so helpful and accommodating! The safe environment and community definitely makes my apartment feel more like home.
Jake
The oven is not very good and we have had to deal with multiple apartment issues. Other than that, the area is nice and I like the building and
Claudia
Leasing office is very nice. The people are friendly and quiet. The surrounding neighborhood is also very quiet and nice to be in. Very pleasant experience