Living experience has been great so far. I appreciate the extra effort that the management team puts in to make the building feel like a community. While I am not able to attend most events its nice that a sense of community is important to the building. The views, amenities, and apts are top notch. Great place to live!

Love it at Harbor1500! Amenities are incredible, staff is super friendly, and the views are amazing. Looking forward to living here. There is nothing not to love!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good staff is great apartment is great commute is surprisingly quick Surprised by the small things like the pantry great touch. ******

Reply from Harbor 1500

I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of the residents here, and I do believe that the staff is trying their best to bring a community feel to this building. However, it's been frustrating having to see a lot of 'clarifications' come to light about the amenities that were just straight up wrong at the time of signing our lease. The biggest ones being the limited access to the outdoor spaces after a certain time, and the game-room not being complete. I understand there were miscommunications between the leasing agents and Greystar but ultimately it's the residents who feel the negative effects for it and hearing that there really isn't anything that can be done about the issues are frustrating.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We don't move in until 9/6 but so far Ellie and Steve from the leasing office have been fantastic! We cannot wait to move in and take advantage of all 1500 has to offer!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far the hot water has been inconsistent, the vending machine at the gym ate my dollar and I could not get a water, the AC guy was at my apartment until 12:30. However, the events are very nice and the amenities are great.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Apartment complex seems great. Moving in soon, the signup process was straightforward, no broker commission and a month free. Amenities seem to be first class

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great location and value. Superb amenities, would be more awesome if the pool could be opened till later. Best view ever! Friendly staff who always greet you when you leave and come home.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I specifically rented this place for the Patio and the patio is worthless due to the water problems. I didn't move to a "luxury" appartment to squeegee water every day... plus what's going to happen during the winter when it snows. Where is that going to go? The Patios will be in sheet of ice and will ruin the patio furniture. I keep hearing the same dam answer everytime I ask "there is a meeting next week to discuss" but what does that mean. It's not complicated, go get 2 or 3 bids, pick one and fix the issue. I know it's a new building and there will be issues but this ridiculous. How did it ever even get signed off on when you guys inspected the work.....

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great service!! Everyone here is super nice and helpful, especially Anya and Matthew!! They have made our move in so much easier and smooth.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love the residence, location, and the amenities...a few things to work out on the portal. Residences could have supported more next-generation technology as part of luxury offering (e.g. Nest thermostat, and digital entry)

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great building and staff. The apartments are cozy but well built. The amenities are high quality and unmatched in the area. The commute to NYC, our main reason for moving, is amazing.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The staff are wonderful and leasing manager (Sara) is fantastic. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here. Whoever designed the apartments definitely understood city living. Being on the water , the city skyline views are an excellent way to wind down after the hustle and bustle of NYC. The amenities are great too and it's obvious the shared areas considered the tenants. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Harbor 1500

There are so many things I believe are broken and wrong, feel like nothing is getting better. Game room is not even on and paid for the Amenity fee. Pool is constantly dirty.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great service and amenities. Responsive staff that takes care of problems in a timely manner. Facilities are well maintained and the location

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far, enjoying the quiet waterfront living in this brand new construction. Looking forward to community events and enjoying the amenities.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Staff is excellent and always accommodating. There are some issues with guests and the parking attendants. Guests have been rude to them and this should not be allowed. There are a few residents who make women feel uncomfortable. This also needs to be addressed.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I am loving my new home just have a few concerns. We have pooling in our terrace that is difficult to manage and may cause damage to my things and not sure what is being done. I also reserved the screening room however it didn’t work. No one was around to show us or help us either despite repeated attempts for help.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Just prepare to move in. So far, everything looks good. We are looking forward to the nice community here especially the surrounding areas and all the nice things at Harbor 1500

Reply from Harbor 1500

We really enjoy living here ,everything is so beautiful and the staff are amazing,thank you for all that you do each day for all of us residents!!!

Reply from Harbor 1500

My experience has been wonderful so far! I love the apartment, the amenities, the location and of course the staff as well! It is frustrating that the Fitness on Demand app is not set up properly in the yoga room, we have been living there for several weeks and it still isn't working. My other *very minor* complaints are the kitchen downstairs not always being stocked and only being given 1 mail key for our apartment.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good. Stuff are really nice. Jacuzzi seems finally work now but the weather is getting hot. Transportation is my biggest concern, if I miss 2 bus, I could have to wait 30 minutes...another thing is the construction smell in the room is really strong, and I have a sensitive nose. Can’t open the windows in summer that often just in case mosquitoes fly in.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great place to live. Fabulous facilities and amenities. Very well communicated and easy to access. Highly recommended. The area is growing very fast and will provide all the services

Reply from Harbor 1500

First class service! Friendly, simple and welcoming. Give me more:-) Everything from the tour to the clarity in the terms was incredibly easy to understand. I felt confident that this was the right move because of the help that was extended.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I really enjoy living here and the views are great we had could of issues with leeks and our fridge has been replaced already...the replacement fridge arrived with scratches and u wish we would have gotten a better one. Except from that everything seems good, sometime the elavators get stuck and don’t work and I wished there were stairs connecting the two terraces. Also, would be useful to have someone explaining how to use the cinema and cycling room and to know when the lounge room at the 1sr floor will be open