I moved in about 4 months ago and have absolutely loved it. All of the staff is so friendly and helpful and Kyle does an amazing job at organizing fun events for us to attend. I just attended a drag queen bingo/ugly Christmas sweater night and had a blast! I can't wait to attend more events in the future.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Building is beautiful and great but living in an apartment with a terrace (that we pay substantially more rent to have) means that everytime i wake up in the morning there is a puddle of water on the ground coming in from the windows. Several towels a day and work to clean up water. Unacceptable. Also - the amenities are great.. when they are working! The cinema room and simulator room are constantly not working. The gym tv’s have trouble connecting and the ipads in studio gym rooms rarely work.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Been great so far! Love the amenities. Wish some of the balcony equipment was still available I would love to sit out there with a coffee on a sunny day. Doesn't need to be cushions or anything nice just somewhere to sit. One thing I think would be nice that i saw from a resident at Estuary is a public transit schedule board on a tv. Having access to that would be awesome!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far, pretty good. I’ve been a bit disappointed in how often the elevators have issues, and that the game room seems to have so many issues too even though it’s only been officially open for maybe a month now... but I’ve loved the community events, the building itself and the location. I just can’t wait til summer so I can use the pool & outside area!!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great. Beautiful place. Lovely views. Close to Whole Foods, ferry to New York City, dog friendly. The staff is very friendly and welcoming !

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love living here. Dave and Anya are always so friendly and helpful with everything; often times going above and beyond to assist with any questions or concerns. Looking forward to more festive community events through the holiday season.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great place to live. Wish residents were respectful of the rules against air-bnb as it diminishes the experience of living in this community. The staff is great as are the amenities.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love how zen harbor 1500 is. To be surrounded by water has been a beautiful calming experience. To wake up to the spectacular views has been a blessing. I really appreciate how clean and orderly the building is kept. I am grateful for this experience.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great location if someone has to commute to midtown Manhattan. Unbeatable views - both from the rooftop and the apartments. The gym is great with a good variety of equipment to use. There are many resident events (happy hour, breakfast, etc) that we like.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I love all of the amenities and Whole Foods being so close. Easy to get to public transportation too. It’s nice having a good community of people here.

Reply from Harbor 1500

A Comfortable housing experience with the beautiful view of the sea and Manhattan! The flat is spacious and the infrastructure is modern and efficient.

Reply from Harbor 1500

This place is incredible, between the cleanliness of the amenities, the incredible view and the welcoming staff I feel right at home. Thank you for Anya for being so helpful!

Reply from Harbor 1500

I’m beyond excited to move in! Steve at leasing was awesome in helping me get my dream apartment! And the amenities are the best I’ve seen in jersey!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Wonderful views and access to New York City with the bus stop across the street and light rail down the block. Community is quiet and apartment has all the amenties needed all in one place.

Reply from Harbor 1500

7 months of resort style living. Andrew has been a wonderful asset to our community. He has created events to allow our residents to socialize and bond. The staff is friendly and the amenities are wonderful. Thank you for making the transition from “suburbs to city” the best it can be

Reply from Harbor 1500

Have loved it here... truly feels like luxury and has a ‘wow’ factor. Would love to see the entry lobby better utilized since it’s a nice big space.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Overall, the building, location and amenities are truly great and I wouldn’t change living here. The main issues I’ve had in are with how the management team handles situations that arise.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The apartment is great with amazing views! Gym and other amenities are top notch. People at the front desk are very helpful and kind. But, it’s disappointing that there are some issues with the apartment, water started leaking in the bathroom from week 1. You expect the apartment to be fully tested for the rent you pay.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great community and building! Some amenities do not work (golf room, spin room tv) but overall lots of great events to attend and nice people.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love my new apt. Master’s room was really big and had a brilliant Manhattan view. Front desk was available all day long. And requested services were always completed within two days. The equipments on the kitchen was also new and cool containing high-tech designs.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Shout out to Kyle Jensen really does an amazing job in making sure residents are happy and have everything they need. He always greets you with a positive attitude and always strives to assist in anyway. The property itself is stunning. The staff are courteous and professional. Anya is always a delight to see in the morning. There are so many fun events to attend and the neighbors have been very nice thus far.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great experience so far! Beautiful new building with great amenities. Any questions we’ve had in our first week have been quickly answered by the management team.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything is beautiful but the apartment was dirty at move in and we had a leak on day 2. The staff was quick to respond which was very nice. The floors seem to scuff easily and the doors are so low that it will be hard to get a rug down.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far we absolutely LOVE it here. The apartment is so comfortable and beautiful, the staff is so nice and helpful, there is a whole foods across the street!! The amenities are very cool and the gym has a lot of really great equipment. We also discovered the game room 3 days ago and were in shock! That area made the building EVEN better. We are looking forward to our 2 year lease here and already talk about maybe doing another 2!

Reply from Harbor 1500

What a wonderful place to live! From the views, the commute, the staff and amenities - the building is comfortable, modern and truly first class.