Harbor 1500

4.4

4.4

So far so good. Loving the building and all the amenities 1500 Harbor has to offer. Amazon hub is extremely easy to use. Hoping the grills are open over the winter due to Covid.
We absolutely love living here! This is the first apartment that we look forward to coming back whenever we travel. Amenities are amazing and the people are too.
- wish the leasing office treated residents with some respect and we recycled. Otherwise I think they have done well with Covid and upgrades. Maintenance is very good as are CONCEIRGE services. Staffers need some sensitivity training
So far so good everything’s awesome amenities are fabulous concierge service is great entire building super clean View is spectacular I’m very pleased leave here
Really enjoy living here. The staff is nice and quick to respond to any needs. Great amenities with amazing view. Especially during the summer is great when we can enjoy outdoor amenities on the rooftop
Going well so far! Always room for improvements but still happy with the building and management. Love the building and it’s amenities...views can’t be beat!
I have been here a year now. This building is full of people who don’t know how to live in a community, no one cleans up after themselves, there is no common decency a for a non-smoking building there is always the smell of cigarette or weed in the hallway, the on-site management is so hard to get a hold of and fulfills any task with a standoffish “I don’t care” attitude. I miss Kyle. The AC and hot water have consistently had issues, and none of the many “fixes” have actually fixed anything and they’ve been “fixing” it for 12 months now. I can’t wait to leave this building.
Great amenities and staff Water could be hotter. Building is neat clean. Thanks ps: I wish we had better online services, they're a little confusing. We need a one single point of entrance.
noise from a neighbor, management did nothing to help, rules mean nothing, plays music loud, tv loud, throughout the day, I email, I talk to management, I talk to front disk, and? still! you either build better walls or kick him out.
Nice and quite place to live in. The management is nice and parking staff is friendly. For all the inquiries, they typically fix in a few hours.