Harbor 1500

Everything is going well thus far - packages and service requests are handled well, the apartment is beautiful, and the amenities are great.
I love my apartment at Harbor 1500. Appreciate the efforts they have taken to keep the building clean for covid. Hand santizers are very appreicated near public spaces.
Love living here and decided to renew for a second year! Looking forward to extending that summer feeling of grilling and outdoor life on the roof decks through the fall!
I really enjoy the community of neighbors in the building. Most are friendly and helpful. The Staff are also friendly and accommodating when needed.
Maintenance needs to figure out the problems with the air conditioner. It’s become a real hassle having them in my unit constantly. Otherwise, I’m pretty happy here
We love the indoor outdoor living here! The apartment is a great size for both of us and our little dog. It’s in a great location as we both work in the city.
There really is no place where you can get the views, quality service, and classy vibe - without having to pay for what could be million dollar condos. Peaceful place in the shadow of the busiest city in the world. So head to the roof, make a drink, sit by the fire (after the pool), and remind yourself that you're not on vacation.
Love the concierge staff! Gentleman in the mornings is always super helpful! The lobby is a nice new smell and the gym is fully open! Thank you.
Love the common areas and the view of the River. Good walkable area and transportation to New York City is fast and easy. Walk to Whole Foods
It has been delightful. A clean and friendly environment. Staff is professional and friendly. I highly recommend living here. It’s a year already!