Harbor 1500

4.5

4.5

Selin
I really love it around here. Living in a luxury residential is absolutely great. I really enjoy the amenities as well. Lobby is super clean and welcoming which I really appreciate.
Joshua
Great neighborhood, very close to the ferry, Whole Foods and Hoboken. Beautiful building, amenities and finishes. Parking situation is less than ideal.
Brent
Top notch views and amenities. Great location if you work in Manhattan. Very easy process to work with the lease staff. Looking forward to many more years here
Narvind
Apartment dirty on move in however great amenities great staff. Overall reception and leasing staff very friendly (Jonathan is greet) and amazing views from apartment
Norberto
Amazing! Love this place and the views to the city. Apartment is modern. maintenance is very good. People in the community is very nice. Overall, a good experience.
Verified Resident
My experience at Harbor 1500 has been amazing since the very first day I set foot in the building. Every single person I've met here including the leasing office members, concierge, and neighbors is kind. Whenever I need help with anything I get immediate & relevant assistance. My only concern is that over the past week I stayed at the building there has been several times already when the concierge(s) was not at the front desk so I had to come back or wait for some period of time. I've noticed similar frustrations with other residents as they asked me if I knew where the concierge was. Hope this improves in the future!
Siddharth
i absolutely love living here! great for taking runs and hanging out on the roof top decks. great community as well, everyone is nice and considerate!
Verified Resident
Love living at Harbor 1500 - amazing views of the city, good amenities and conveniently located to Hoboken and Manhattan. Great property all around.
Verified Resident
Loving living here. Mgmt is great and helpful. Looking forward to using the cleaning services in the future. Can’t beat the views and location convenience.
Christopher
Coming from a pre-war building in the city, this place is a breathe of fresh air. Everything here has been great thus far. The staff are great, maintenance is responsive, the building is clean and presentable, amenities are nice, views are epic, and the city is only a few minutes away. I don't know why more people don't live on this side of the Hudson. If I could manage to come up with a complaint, it would only be that the roof deck closes at 10 which is an early hour compared to other properties. Midnight or even 1am would be more reasonable, or simply don't close it. That said, the benefits outweigh minor annoyances.