Harbor 1500

4.5

4.5

Great experience so far. The building, amenities, staff and neighborhood have all exceeded expectations. Our neighbors are quiet, and the views are hard to beat.
Quiet community and modern amenities in a great area. NYC views and close to major transportation for NYC with a bus stop across the street. Quick walk into Hoboken.
I have just renewed my lease here at Harbor 1500 after being a resident for 2 years now. GREAT place to live on the Hudson...I wouldn't choose anywhere else here in New Jersey.
Best views in New Jersey. No one can compare to the rooftop amenities. The pool and jacuzzi are a dream. The outdoor rooftop bar and lounge area give you a resort experience
I like the apartment with great location and view. The building is convenient to the grocery store I like. The rooftop is gorgeous. The management is great. I look forward to the experience.
I cannot imagine living in another area. I moved into the building to have a closer commute to NYC and to be in a residential-like area.. it is the best of both worlds! I love the community and staff that work here as well as the close access to NYC ferries as well as Hoboken. Weehawken is a great area. I feel incredibly safe walking around the area at all times of the day too. Amazing amenities and space inside of the apartment itself. The building is always clean and everyone is super friendly!
One week since I have moved in and have been loving the amenities and views. Really impressed by the appliances installed in apartment. So far good experience.
I enjoy a lot living here! People are nice to each other. It is always clean and smells good everywhere. The amenities are perfect and the view is the best!
I used to live in one bedroom apartment with the view Whole Foods. Then I moved into a studio with the water view and I love it . Also I want to say thank you to Jaimy Zekry . She helped me a lot. Stuff is great at 1500 Harbor.
it has been really wonderful experience, great location and amenities, receptive staff, and great conceirge, the problem with the neighbor is the bad thing that annoyed ys, other than that, it was great.