Harbor 1500

4.4

4.4

Wonderful building and amenities, really friendly staff! The exception to this is that amenities are often unusable and hours are limited. Management is also unresponsive a lot of the time which is frustrating given the amount residents pay
Beautiful location with amazing view of the city. Apartments are very modern and well designed. Amenities are excellent and the staff super friendly.
Great - no complaints. Management, valet and maintenance have all been great. The environment is fantastic - very clean, quiet and the neighbors are friendly.
I like the building and the apartment. Staff is gentle and willing to help residents. I would like the management office to improve the experience by: a) extending outside amenities (including the pool) hours, until midnight, b) fixing and painting common halls, they all have scratches from many moving's.
Es ist echt schön hier und wir fühlen uns überaus wohl! Als Deutscher hat man ja so seine Probleme mit der amerikanischen Art zu bauen und vor allem mit der Qualität der Gebäude. Hier bei Harbor 1500 wurde aber wirklich auf hochwertige Materialien geachtet und das Gebäude wird sehr gepflegt und auf Stand gehalten. Einzig der sehr strenge Geruch nach Hundepisse vor der Lobby ist wirklich ekelerregend!
I absolutely love living at Harbor 1500. The building is well taken care of, incredible amenities, view and prime location. What I really love though is the wonderful staff. Everyone greets you with a smile and goes out of there way to be helpful; particularly the front desk. Don’t get me started on Jaimy— she’s the prime reason I actually made the move. She went ABOVE and BEYOND in our every interaction. I felt safe knowing I’ll be in good hands no matter what came up, she took care of it immediately and always with a smile. When I thought I hit the jackpot, I met Kara who once again, blew me away with her efficiency and ease in handling whatever was needed. Super friendly and wholesome place. Thank you guys.
Loving the apartment and all it’s amenities. The cycling room in the gym is great! The amenity room closest to the Chart House restaurant doors have not been working FYI. Lastly was hoping on these nice spring days that one or both rooftop decks would be open to use the grills. Any update on the rooftop opening progress would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Love living here because of the location and the views! Waking up to the city skyline and the amazing sunsets make me so happy. Life is too short to take the small things for granted.
Amazing views and amenities! The building has so much to offer and is a great neighborhood. Very close to Whole Foods and parking situation is great.
Great location with high-end apartment finishes! There are simply no views like ours and when the weather gets better, we'll have the ideal outdoor/roof amenities.