Really great community at Harbor 1500, with accommodating staff and great neighbors. Amenities are also always clean and nice. Really enjoy coming home here.

One of the best so far. Management is great, and the building is built very well. Very satisfied so far. First time living in Greystar property, and I am quite impressed.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Stuffs are nice,every time I went out or came back they said have good day which makes me happy, Complete entertainment facilities. Nice view!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great views and nice amenities. Great gym. The local area is definitely safe. There is a really nice path along the water - perfect for walks / runs.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far I really like living at Harbor 1500. Everyone who I met here is really really nice. And the views here are unbelievable. I am really happy to be here!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Very accommodating Leasing Staff ( Ellie and Steve) Thank you for a seamless experience. The block is in good condition and apart from a few minor snags the apartment is in good condition too!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great building, staff, community events, and amenities. The building is new, clean, and comfortable. I do wish that the building shuttle bus operates on a consistently and hourly schedule at comparable/competitive rates as the NJ transit. The worst part about living here is the commute to work because we are at the last stop before Port Authority (going into the city) and the bus will either be late or will skip our stop because it is already full. In addition, we do experience frequent maintenance issues of the building amenities and limited amount of coffee/espresso in the lobby.

Reply from Harbor 1500

love the lobby snacks on monday and friday and the coffee in the morning. The lobby and amenities are very clean. Thank you for up keeping the entire building.

Reply from Harbor 1500

It has been great so far - a few little incidents here and there but hey who's perfect ! The building is well maintained minus a few hiccups here and there

Reply from Harbor 1500

Honestly the best place to live , but they need to improve their service . I guess because it is a brand new building , that is why they have some problems with apartments.

Reply from Harbor 1500

After renting the apartment the sales team are not as friendly. Seems like they were friendly at first in order to get the sale. The front desk staff are very friendly and community is clean. It would be great if the hot tub was open year round, wasn’t told that at signing.

Reply from Harbor 1500

terrible neighbors saftey issues & trespassing endangered in my own condo filed 3 police reports since becoming a tenant in JUNE there has been a "takeover" of building amenities over the summer by a few terrible tenants that have caused other tenants to NOT USE FACILITIES as freely as they would like.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love our apartment and all of the amazing ammenaties! The gym and classes on iPads/TVs are amazing and in the summer time the rooftop grills and pool are the best! The golf simulator is a nice bonus too!

Reply from Harbor 1500

I moved in about 4 months ago and have absolutely loved it. All of the staff is so friendly and helpful and Kyle does an amazing job at organizing fun events for us to attend. I just attended a drag queen bingo/ugly Christmas sweater night and had a blast! I can't wait to attend more events in the future.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Building is beautiful and great but living in an apartment with a terrace (that we pay substantially more rent to have) means that everytime i wake up in the morning there is a puddle of water on the ground coming in from the windows. Several towels a day and work to clean up water. Unacceptable. Also - the amenities are great.. when they are working! The cinema room and simulator room are constantly not working. The gym tv’s have trouble connecting and the ipads in studio gym rooms rarely work.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Been great so far! Love the amenities. Wish some of the balcony equipment was still available I would love to sit out there with a coffee on a sunny day. Doesn't need to be cushions or anything nice just somewhere to sit. One thing I think would be nice that i saw from a resident at Estuary is a public transit schedule board on a tv. Having access to that would be awesome!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far, pretty good. I’ve been a bit disappointed in how often the elevators have issues, and that the game room seems to have so many issues too even though it’s only been officially open for maybe a month now... but I’ve loved the community events, the building itself and the location. I just can’t wait til summer so I can use the pool & outside area!!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great. Beautiful place. Lovely views. Close to Whole Foods, ferry to New York City, dog friendly. The staff is very friendly and welcoming !

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love living here. Dave and Anya are always so friendly and helpful with everything; often times going above and beyond to assist with any questions or concerns. Looking forward to more festive community events through the holiday season.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great place to live. Wish residents were respectful of the rules against air-bnb as it diminishes the experience of living in this community. The staff is great as are the amenities.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love how zen harbor 1500 is. To be surrounded by water has been a beautiful calming experience. To wake up to the spectacular views has been a blessing. I really appreciate how clean and orderly the building is kept. I am grateful for this experience.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great location if someone has to commute to midtown Manhattan. Unbeatable views - both from the rooftop and the apartments. The gym is great with a good variety of equipment to use. There are many resident events (happy hour, breakfast, etc) that we like.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I love all of the amenities and Whole Foods being so close. Easy to get to public transportation too. It’s nice having a good community of people here.

Reply from Harbor 1500

A Comfortable housing experience with the beautiful view of the sea and Manhattan! The flat is spacious and the infrastructure is modern and efficient.

Reply from Harbor 1500

This place is incredible, between the cleanliness of the amenities, the incredible view and the welcoming staff I feel right at home. Thank you for Anya for being so helpful!