Harbor 1500

4.4

4.4

Harbor 1500 is a absolutly amazing! We are very glad to live here. Our apartment, the very helpful and nice people here, the views, the neighborhood thats all perfect. The only thing we really miss (and we had this in our former property) is that the cardio machines at the gym have no connection to the internet. So you can only watch shows or something on your phone but not on the screen of the machine. At our former property, they had the the same brand and type of machine and those were connected to the internet so this shows that it does work.
Love the building amenities and the view from my apartment and on the roof. Great neighbors that have also become good friends. Everyone is pretty friendly
Living here is great! Cant beat the views. Location is perfect - central to everything. Convenient commute to the city. Proximity to Whole Foods is awesome.
We are so happy that we made the move to 1500 Harbor. This building accommodates all of my families needs. My daughter loves the play room and lounges with its amazing views of the city! In these uncertain times we are very fortunate to call this place home. Working from home is such a pleasure with the multiple work spaces. Both my son and I use them quite often. And the golf simulator is a huge bonus for my spouse! We are looking forward to make some wonderful memories here. Thanks again to our leasing agent Jonathan for helping to make our transition easy and answering all of our questions and concerns.
I want to say THANK YOU to the manager Jaimy Zekry ! I had the best experience because of her excellent work ! I'm glad that I'm in 1500 Harbor Community!
Our staff make us feel very special and their attention to detail & service really is a game-changer. As far as the building, my guests still say “wow” everytime. I’ll catch myself thinking the same sometimes too :)
The front desk staff is wonderful! I love the gym and game room! Waking up this that incredible view everyday is priceless. Listening to the waves from your window feels so serene.
So far so good. Loving the building and all the amenities 1500 Harbor has to offer. Amazon hub is extremely easy to use. Hoping the grills are open over the winter due to Covid.
We absolutely love living here! This is the first apartment that we look forward to coming back whenever we travel. Amenities are amazing and the people are too.
- wish the leasing office treated residents with some respect and we recycled. Otherwise I think they have done well with Covid and upgrades. Maintenance is very good as are CONCEIRGE services. Staffers need some sensitivity training