Harbor 1500

4.4

4.4

So far so good! Enjoying all the amenities so far. Desk staff is great. Love the gym and all the building has to offer. Still wish that we could use the grills during the winter
this is an amazing place to live, especially with the views you get, the amenities, the distance from the city / Hoboken / jersey city . it is all amazing!
the noise that was coming from my neighbor is a lot less , so i guess thank you for taking care of that, also dealing with the events that you guys are doing has been great
I am moving in on March 1st but I walked around the building with Jaimy she was amazing and patient. The building is so beautiful and clean and amenities are great. A pingpong table would be nice in the game room :) other than that i am so exicted to move in. Cant wait for the summer relaxing by the pool.
Harbor 1500 is a absolutly amazing! We are very glad to live here. Our apartment, the very helpful and nice people here, the views, the neighborhood thats all perfect. The only thing we really miss (and we had this in our former property) is that the cardio machines at the gym have no connection to the internet. So you can only watch shows or something on your phone but not on the screen of the machine. At our former property, they had the the same brand and type of machine and those were connected to the internet so this shows that it does work.
Love the building amenities and the view from my apartment and on the roof. Great neighbors that have also become good friends. Everyone is pretty friendly
Living here is great! Cant beat the views. Location is perfect - central to everything. Convenient commute to the city. Proximity to Whole Foods is awesome.
We are so happy that we made the move to 1500 Harbor. This building accommodates all of my families needs. My daughter loves the play room and lounges with its amazing views of the city! In these uncertain times we are very fortunate to call this place home. Working from home is such a pleasure with the multiple work spaces. Both my son and I use them quite often. And the golf simulator is a huge bonus for my spouse! We are looking forward to make some wonderful memories here. Thanks again to our leasing agent Jonathan for helping to make our transition easy and answering all of our questions and concerns.
I want to say THANK YOU to the manager Jaimy Zekry ! I had the best experience because of her excellent work ! I'm glad that I'm in 1500 Harbor Community!
Our staff make us feel very special and their attention to detail & service really is a game-changer. As far as the building, my guests still say “wow” everytime. I’ll catch myself thinking the same sometimes too :)