Harbor 1500

You guys are still 5 star for me as the staff is amazing! However, a few things I notice a lot now. Many parts of the building smells like weed. Inside and outside, I've also seen a few people smoking (cigarettes) right outside the lobby. The lobby area and hallways smell very stuffy i don't think it should smell like a hotel but I popped into the estuary once and I did not want to leave as it smelled so nice in the lobby. I see a lot of dog waste outside in front of the lobby area and leading to the game room. Just an honest review as I know you guys are still leasing and showing people the complex. Thank you for keeping us safe and all you do!
Who needs traffic, noise, smelly streets, and creaky apartments when they can live on the water with a breeze from one side and the lap of luxury on the other side. No brainer.
Harbor 1500 is a cozy, comfortable home in a neighborhood with breath-taking view of Manhattan and Hudson River. The apartment's proximity to the New York City, Wholefoods grocery, Light rail station, and the bus stop that has multiple buses visiting for pickup in very less frequency, all of this make this place one of the best choices for living.
I love living at Harbor 1500! My apartment is incredible and the staff is great. I have had some issues with neighbors and noise, and the majority of my time living here has been during Covid-19 so we have not been able to fully enjoy out amenities. Overall I love the building and recommend it to others! Just remember to be mindful of how loud you play movies/music!
Great community service crew and wonderful environment to live in! Given the current corona-virus situation, the staff is focused on ensuring the building is clean at all times.
Quiet community with transportation to NYC/light rail to Hoboken and Whole Foods Market within walking distance. Convenient walking pathways all around to access Hoboken.
I love this neighborhood, because I used to live next door( Estuary) . I like this management ( Greystar ) that's why I made a decision to move here . All stuff are nice . But when I moved ( my first day ) I had problem with my bath and my neighbors downstairs were complaining about me and that day i couldn't even take a shower. Of course next day the maintenance tried to fix it . But it took them all day . I understand that the 1500 harbor is a brand new building and we all will have some issues. But really why I need to move in the apartment where is not fixed problems ? Right now my bath looks so ugly , because they reopen and applied paint. And yes three first days i didn't sleep in my new apartment because of smell .
Love the apartments. The views and ammenaties when available are amazing. There is no 24 hour door person which if they had that I would give 5*
The experience after living here for three months has been great. Wish we had moved here sooner. The staff are always very friendly and willing to help.
I moved into the middle of a pandemic and I still love this building. The staff (especially Kyle) are kind and helpful. The maintenance staff is hardworking and so appreciated now and always. The other residents have been welcoming and helpful through this time (I've even been loaned interest by my big hearted neighbor!). The views are insane. The neighborhood is perfect for walking and biking. And the dogs.... oh how I love the dogs. I can't imagine what a lovely home and community this will be when we get up on that roof deck together. Be safe and stay kind! <3