Great amenities. Accomodations during maintenance work and responsiveness are also great. During the last maintenance issue all tenants were give hotel stay nearby and on return were greeted with a glass of champagne.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Beautiful building and apartments and amazing staff and location !!! The building is very clean and maintained very well ,the level of service is five stars!!!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Mike, Juan and Matt have all been incredible staff to work with . They have been incredibly helpful and informative on all matters. I have met a few other residents so far since moving in and everyone seems friendly and excited to be part of this new community

Since we've been able to move in we have had nothing but pleasant experiences! The staff continues to be very informative and attentive, there is 24/7 concierge service, and the amenities are beyond anything we've seen before. So far, so good!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Initial building opening kinks need to be worked out quickly to get this building to the luxury standard that it advertised itself to be when I signed my lease.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great amenities and brand new apartments! The staff is very friendly and the location is great. Close to restaurants and the light rail. The view is stunning.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good :) Love the staff here, they are friendly and responsible. The amenities are stunning. Community is still pretty new... Wish to meet all the folks living here though.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The front desk was great they gave us additional moving equipment to use and held the service elevator for us. They also asked the porter to clean all the boxes from the outside of our room.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Our experience so far has been amazing. Our move went as smooth as it could go. The doormen are super friendly, and we even had help cleaning boxes/garbage after our move. The building is extremely clean, the amenities are amazing as well

Reply from Harbor 1500

The apartment is great and the views are beautiful. The only issues I have run into is the lack of guest parking. There is little to no street parking around which make it very difficult to have guests without paying for a garage.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Lots of initial hiccups with move in (helpful to tell residents about low clearance on parking garage, have all hotel carts fully screwed in so they don't break when wheeling around), but the apartment is great! It would be helpful to have more information on when certain amenities will be available. I think once the hiccups are worked out, it will be amazing! Beautiful views, space, etc. and everyone is definitely trying to be accessible and helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Its been great! Very nice concierges, clean areas. The gym is also very well equipped and the frequent small bites in the lobby are something to look forward to. However, we need more responsive maintenance team

Reply from Harbor 1500

The building and location are absolutely amazing, but the completion of amenities and construction issues has been a bit difficult. Overall, I'm so happy living here and I know once the construction issues are resolved it will be perfect!

Reply from Harbor 1500

We were taken on a great tour of the building and amenities. The people who work at Harbor 1500 try their very best to make sure you have what you need.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Living at Harbor 1500 feels like a permanent vacation. I wake up with the sound of waves, and the best view of NYC. Amenities at Harbor 1500 are resort like. Yoga room has floor to ceiling windows and a 180 view of Hudson River. Rooftop pool and jacuzzi are spa like. I am incredibly happy living in this new community. My son is able to enjoy spectacular children’s room and movie theater. I highly recommend Harbor 1500

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great apartment with top of the line appliances. The amenities are great as well. So far I am not regretting the move! The staff has been extremely helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Just moved in, but so far so good. I’m a little concerned about the AC setting only going to 68 degrees. I loved in estuary and it went to 62.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I love place , it’s very clean and modern and it’s has movie theater , it’s great GYM place First floor activity area it’s great and love building views

Reply from Harbor 1500

Absolutely stunning building. Above and beyond! The pool is beautiful, gym, theater and studio beyond words. View is spectacular and every detail in the apartment has been thought out. Eventually I’d like to see a little more security when it comes to entering the building.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great apartments, great amenities and perfect location. The leasing specialist were friendly and attentive and showed us all apartments to make our leasing experience everything it should be.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I would give 5* but the building is shutting down access to the rooftop after a certain time because of ONE resident who chose to live near it. It’s extremely unfair to the rest of us who pay just as much $$ and to have access to rooftop at all times.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Every single staff member was so polite and welcoming. I feel at home already and have not even moved in yet. The building is clean and beautiful and modern and you find something new around every corner.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Steve was very patient and helpful in providing us with all of the information we needed to make our decision. The application process was smooth and we are looking forward to moving in!

The water issues in the building have not been resolved. Lived here for 2 months and have taken numerous cold showers! I have not had hot water since yesterday afternoon and no response from management. I also paid for amenities that don’t fully work. Getting the TVs to work on the cardio machines is apparently a hard task! Also I paid to be able to use the decks at any hours and now have been forbidden during certain hours to due to some residents not behaving appropriately. Instead of dealing with those residents at hand we all suffer. Not a good experience at all so far!