The water issues in the building have not been resolved. Lived here for 2 months and have taken numerous cold showers! I have not had hot water since yesterday afternoon and no response from management. I also paid for amenities that don’t fully work. Getting the TVs to work on the cardio machines is apparently a hard task! Also I paid to be able to use the decks at any hours and now have been forbidden during certain hours to due to some residents not behaving appropriately. Instead of dealing with those residents at hand we all suffer. Not a good experience at all so far!

Reply from Harbor 1500

I specifically rented this place for the Patio and the patio is worthless due to the water problems. I didn't move to a "luxury" appartment to squeegee water every day... plus what's going to happen during the winter when it snows. Where is that going to go? The Patios will be in sheet of ice and will ruin the patio furniture. I keep hearing the same dam answer everytime I ask "there is a meeting next week to discuss" but what does that mean. It's not complicated, go get 2 or 3 bids, pick one and fix the issue. I know it's a new building and there will be issues but this ridiculous. How did it ever even get signed off on when you guys inspected the work.....

Reply from Harbor 1500

terrible neighbors saftey issues & trespassing endangered in my own condo filed 3 police reports since becoming a tenant in JUNE there has been a "takeover" of building amenities over the summer by a few terrible tenants that have caused other tenants to NOT USE FACILITIES as freely as they would like.

Reply from Harbor 1500

There are so many things I believe are broken and wrong, feel like nothing is getting better. Game room is not even on and paid for the Amenity fee. Pool is constantly dirty.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Management and staff are great. They have a real commitment to making sure things things are good. Unfortunately, things could be better with he units. Seems like they suffer from poor construction.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of the residents here, and I do believe that the staff is trying their best to bring a community feel to this building. However, it's been frustrating having to see a lot of 'clarifications' come to light about the amenities that were just straight up wrong at the time of signing our lease. The biggest ones being the limited access to the outdoor spaces after a certain time, and the game-room not being complete. I understand there were miscommunications between the leasing agents and Greystar but ultimately it's the residents who feel the negative effects for it and hearing that there really isn't anything that can be done about the issues are frustrating.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything has been great just wish the amenities were finished like the golf simulator which was a big draw for me to move here . Unit has been solid

Reply from Harbor 1500

Building is beautiful and great but living in an apartment with a terrace (that we pay substantially more rent to have) means that everytime i wake up in the morning there is a puddle of water on the ground coming in from the windows. Several towels a day and work to clean up water. Unacceptable. Also - the amenities are great.. when they are working! The cinema room and simulator room are constantly not working. The gym tv’s have trouble connecting and the ipads in studio gym rooms rarely work.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Initial building opening kinks need to be worked out quickly to get this building to the luxury standard that it advertised itself to be when I signed my lease.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far the hot water has been inconsistent, the vending machine at the gym ate my dollar and I could not get a water, the AC guy was at my apartment until 12:30. However, the events are very nice and the amenities are great.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good. Stuff are really nice. Jacuzzi seems finally work now but the weather is getting hot. Transportation is my biggest concern, if I miss 2 bus, I could have to wait 30 minutes...another thing is the construction smell in the room is really strong, and I have a sensitive nose. Can’t open the windows in summer that often just in case mosquitoes fly in.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Lots of initial hiccups with move in (helpful to tell residents about low clearance on parking garage, have all hotel carts fully screwed in so they don't break when wheeling around), but the apartment is great! It would be helpful to have more information on when certain amenities will be available. I think once the hiccups are worked out, it will be amazing! Beautiful views, space, etc. and everyone is definitely trying to be accessible and helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The staff is great and the building is always clean. The coffee seems to run out a lot downstairs also the fire alarm that goes off in the middle of the night isn’t great

Reply from Harbor 1500

I am loving my new home just have a few concerns. We have pooling in our terrace that is difficult to manage and may cause damage to my things and not sure what is being done. I also reserved the screening room however it didn’t work. No one was around to show us or help us either despite repeated attempts for help.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The staff are wonderful and leasing manager (Sara) is fantastic. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here. Whoever designed the apartments definitely understood city living. Being on the water , the city skyline views are an excellent way to wind down after the hustle and bustle of NYC. The amenities are great too and it's obvious the shared areas considered the tenants. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great community and building! Some amenities do not work (golf room, spin room tv) but overall lots of great events to attend and nice people.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything is beautiful but the apartment was dirty at move in and we had a leak on day 2. The staff was quick to respond which was very nice. The floors seem to scuff easily and the doors are so low that it will be hard to get a rug down.

Reply from Harbor 1500

After renting the apartment the sales team are not as friendly. Seems like they were friendly at first in order to get the sale. The front desk staff are very friendly and community is clean. It would be great if the hot tub was open year round, wasn’t told that at signing.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Kyle at the from has been awesome! We have had so many growing pains which is why I can’t give 5 stars, but for everything he tries to do, beyond and above makes it all worth the while!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Honestly the best place to live , but they need to improve their service . I guess because it is a brand new building , that is why they have some problems with apartments.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love the residence, location, and the amenities...a few things to work out on the portal. Residences could have supported more next-generation technology as part of luxury offering (e.g. Nest thermostat, and digital entry)

Reply from Harbor 1500

Have loved it here... truly feels like luxury and has a ‘wow’ factor. Would love to see the entry lobby better utilized since it’s a nice big space.

Reply from Harbor 1500

It has been great so far - a few little incidents here and there but hey who's perfect ! The building is well maintained minus a few hiccups here and there

Reply from Harbor 1500

Stuffs are nice,every time I went out or came back they said have good day which makes me happy, Complete entertainment facilities. Nice view!

Reply from Harbor 1500

love the lobby snacks on monday and friday and the coffee in the morning. The lobby and amenities are very clean. Thank you for up keeping the entire building.