Harbor Creek Apartments

I’ve been living here since 2011 and it just keeps getting better! They are always improving the property- great location and staff is just awesome!
We just moved in but even before the move in, the staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. I love that I have a lot of kitchen cabinets with so much storage throughout the apartment!
We love it so far. We have been here about a month and it is super quiet and everyone has been friendly and very helpful. We have certainly found our home...
From leasing office, to maintenance staff and community neighbors each has made my new move easy, friendly and accepting. Peaceful environment and location is great.
I love working with everyone on property. They address every concern that we have as soon as it's possible. This past year Michelle, Chris, Eric, Shermain have been great helps. Thanks Harbor Creek team for another excellent year.
Quit resident & staff has been great Still trying to get settled but I called w/problem they were out here rt away to care of everything right away
Moving in was such a smooth process. Management was easy to work with. They were extremely caring and patient with all my questions and concerns as I moved from another state.
Easy application process, friendly staff, lovely neighborhood, clean apartments 10/10. I look forward to living here for the foreseeable future
Our neighbors fight a lot and scream and cuss and told us they have twins so to basically be silent and they don’t have kids at all. But other than that our dog loves to run in the park (just has a little poop)
It’s a nice complex, the renovated apartments are pretty. I like it so far. I just wish the amenities were open later for the people that work.