Overall I’m pretty pleased except the 2nd night I was here there was a very loud fight in the parking lot but I did see the police circle around several times afterwards. There’s also someone in the building that likes to play music loud so I’ll have to get used to turning up the volume on my TV but apartment life is an adjustment after living in a house for 7 years.

I love my apartment and where it is located in the complex. All the amenities are fantastic except the pool I don’t swim. And I can’t say enough about the staff in the office and what they’re always doing for us the parties in the get-togethers are fantastic keep up the good work

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The community is well kept and the staff does an AMAZING JOB at helping us out.If need be,we absolutely adore Eric&George.They are the BEST property maintenance team.We have EVER had on a rental property..They are problem solvers that always work with great interest.Michelle is amazing at her job as well And makes us feel so comfortable while renting with Harbor Creek

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek has been my home for almost 4 years. I enjoy my walks around the community. The office area is a nice peaceful area to meet up with friends for coffee or do some computer work. I love living in Harbor Creek!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The staff is amazing! They do so much for the residents. Amazing location close to 575 and shopping. We have amazing pool area with grills. Really a great place to live.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far so good. The complex is clean and the people I’ve met are nice. The apartment is spacious and quiet. So god to have our own space again. It’s going to be a good year.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I am so pleased with my experience living at Harbor Creek Apartments. All the staff is very helpful and friendly. I love that they "remember" me each time I see them. My 1 bedroom apartment is spacious. The neighbors are friendly but not too friendly. I feel very safe living in this community.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Best Apartments to live in in Canton! Always doing something fun for the residents in order to get free gift cards. They also keep the grounds clean.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Michelle has been amazingly helpful and kind. The apartment was sparkling clean. I’m very excited to get settled and call this my home. Thanks

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

To be a 3rd time resident I can tell you that this will be a great experience as they have all been . Hopefully home to stay this time. The staff is very helpful , love Margie. The maintenance team has been very good also. Thanks to everyone !!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

All of the staff here is great! The customer service that we receive from everyone in the front office as well as the maintenance staff is amazing!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Very smooth rental process. Very thorough checklist and the staff is very quick to fix issues. Anything that needed to have a work order placed was immediately submitted.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have been living here for 9 months and can't complain at all. I've never had a problem. The staff are always super nice and if I ever have an issue it is fixed right away.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We just moved in a week ago and we already love our new home. We have so much more space and we love how quiet and laid back the community is.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I still love living here! The office staff is always welcoming and friendly. I love the ease of paying my rent and putting in service requests online. I love the amenities. Thanks for being a great place to live!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Just moved in and met some nice people at the pool. My grandson found some children who go to the same school ( also at the pool). So far, so good. Apartment is beginning to feel like home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It has been a great experience so far, we have been here a couple months and everyone is so helpful and friendly. Neighbors are all friendly and everyone seems to be nice. So it have been great making our decision to call this home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I absolutely love Harbor Creek Apartments. It is a very beautiful community. The people and staff are very friendly, it is pet friendly, and has many amenities including a pool. The staff are all very helpful, and are always doing something to give back to it's residents. Highly recommend.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Community is amazing! The amenities are to die for. The people are so friendly and the staff is so willing to help with any issues. This place is phenomenal.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’ve only been here a week but so far so good. I had a couple issues that were resolved promptly. It’s quiet and appears clean although I did notice a couple units with blinds all messed up which is an eyesore but not the worst. The gym is not open and I’m not sure when it will be so that’s kind of an upset. Hopefully it will reopen soon

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Other than just paying a $285 parking ticket for two tires being in a handy cap spot wile my wife was trying to get me out of the house and to the doctor because my back went out it’s been great nice people friendly place nice pool area really like living there

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

This is a great community and friendly staff with affordable pricing. We have lived here for a little over a year and have been loving it. I love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We've lived at Harbor Creek for almost 2 years now and love it! It's home to us and I'm glad we chose this property. The office staff have always been very helpful and pleasant. We love, love the pool and the fact that it's salt water. It's quiet and well kept. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Excellent Place. Very nice and clean. Quite Looking forward to the pools. They are working on them for the summer. The office staff is always smiling, and helpful. The flowers inside and out are beautiful.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived in quite a few different apartment communities and Harbor Creek is by far the best I have ever lived at. Leasing office and maintenance are so nice and easy to work with!