Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Harbor Creek is a great community. Beautiful property and wonderful staff members. I recommend Harbor Creek and the town of Holly Springs GA too 🙂
Still loving our apartment and the community plus the new smart rent. It’s a pretty neat thing to have. We’re still looking forward to the speed bump that need to be installed in front of the 1100 building.
This community is well designed, well maintained, and well managed. Th indoor and outdoor layouts are well thought out and very functional. Repairs, maintanance, and preventative measures are accomplished in a timely manner. The staff are kind, thoughtful, and understanding. Unlike other complexes I live in, this community is is focused on the residence rather than the revenue.
I've been here just over a year now and am still loving everything about this community. Highly recommend for those looking for affordable and safe living.
The Harbor Creek staff have done a great job during Covid! Thank you to our fearless ladies in the office! And everyone is working so hard to keep up on maintenance appointments and our grounds looking so beautiful! Thank you all!!
Been amazing here and I love how quiet it is here. Our apartment is also very spacious, which helps with having guests over and not feeling claustrophobic. Amenities are clean and staff is super helpful.
Very nice so far. Apartment is nice and clean, people are very friendly. Jessica in the front office has been so helpful through this whole experience
Just moved in. Everything seems good. Had a leak spring mid move in but maintenance came over quick to fix the problem. The neighborhood is quiet and kids play outside which is always a good sign.
It's ok living here somethings could be a little better like getting your carpet replaced and the gates working and people not trying to tail gate you when coming in. But my overall experience is ok with calling this home.
Great place to be. Very calm community and Friendly staff members. Great pool and trails included. All around a great community to be a part of.