It has been so great living here, the apartment is in great condition and everything has gone so smooth since we moved in. I love that the community is gated as well that’s a huge plus!

Me and my girlfriend just moved in about two weeks now and we love it here. Everything is looks nice and well kept up with. The people are very nice and the staff is friendly. I can’t find anything to complain about highly recommend. This is a major upgrade from our last apartment complex.

The community is lovely! Neighbors are kind and office staff is so friendly. Pet friendly is a plus for our fur baby. So happy to be a part of this community.

Community grounds are kept up nicely, Maintenance has been great— they quickly respond to requests. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable— great place to live!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Nice well maintained complex with good neighbors. The modern contemporary style of the newer buildings makes for an efficient and clean residence.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My only main complaint is that the internet is not great. I've had three Windstream service members come out to my apartment and two of them stated that they don't know why we use them. That the tower is too far away and we will never even get up to the amount of MPS that we are paying for in the first place. Which is only 25mps and that's awful. Its getting ready to be 2020 and we have internet from 2000.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staff is very friendly. Community is very quiet. Limited parking. Clean apartments. Nice place to stay. Maintenance people are very courteous.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The complex overall is nice. The maintenance seems to be pretty proactive. The people to space is pretty dense. While in concept I don't mind the speed bumps to slow people done, the implementation was HORRIBLE. The points chosen in concept made sense, but its nearly impossible to cross the bumped at a perfect 90 degrees, thus even at exceedingly slow speeds, its a terrible experience going over the bumps. They have definitely brought down the experience of living here. The internet SUCKS! This contract with Windstream is a boat pre-historic boat anchor. The younger tech saavy residents demand more. The choices are limited and awful. The upload speed is miniscule, making working from home challenging at best. And the inconsistent latency of the likely over-subscribed connection makes online gaming a far more miserable experience. Thanks for getting yourself hooked into a long contract with a subpar provider. The apartment unit itself is nice. The villas are a nice option.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived in the same apartment since Jan2016. Seen quite a few neighbors come and go o we the years. For the most part they’re all respectful. The parking is awful so people that do t even love in my building have to park in front of my building leaving no spaces available, causing us sometimes to park under the horrendous Chinese elms that in just a couple of hours shed all over our cars. Ive enjoyed the Amazon mail boxes. People pay no attention to the stop signs. When I moved in my rent was $1087 per month it has now gone up to $1350 per month which is crazy and way over priced. The office staff are usually always nice when I have to speak with them.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Friendly staff and maintenance crew. Seem to make improvements to community before things become a eye sore. Community is quiet and family and pet friendly

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The entire property is well kept and very clean. The laundry area is also always immaculate and the prices are more than fair and affordable.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

By far the best complex I have ever lived in! From office staff, maintenance, amenities and everything in between! Screened in porches are the best!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

All in all it’s been a pretty good experience. There have been some hiccups with love in dates and having to switch units last min and some discrepancies on the rent a few times. Getting charged for things I already paid for or charges that I shouldn’t have been charged. Obnoxiously loud upstairs neighbors. But, the staff has been very helpful to get these issues quickly resolved. My daughter and I love the location and coziness of our apartment.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Looks like we will plan to be here another year! We love it here so much and the staff makes it so easy to love it! They go above and beyond for this community. Still wishing for a bigger gym though 😇

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

we are enjoying our time here, especially during the summer when we have access to the pool I have been using the fitness center more, now that it is getting colder outside, though the heat in there could be a little bit warmer

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Our Reimagined apartment is worth the price. We love the layout and attention to detail in the apartment. Also, when something does go wrong, maintenance is always there within 24 hours. Very responsive team!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The office staff makes this place wonderful. Despite a few issues here and there with either the payment portal, maintenance snafus or abandoned cars, the office staff has always been there to take care of it!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Best place in town to live and my neighbors are very friendly! We all look out for one another and that makes you feel safe and very lucky.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the living area! It’s very quiet with great amenities and newsletters! They keep you updated on projects that may go on during regular hours of the day.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love living in harbor creek apartments!! They are so helpful and kind and always have smiling faces all around the complex!! The gym is great too

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community with great amenities and management. Very well kept and quite. Fun events frequently happening. Convenient location across from grocery stores and restaurants. Easy access to interstate.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’m very impressed with the staff here, before and after moving in they have always answered my questions without me feeling like I was always bothering them. I also love the coffee bar in the clubhouse to stop in for a caffeine fix. Neighbors by my building are fairly quiet and seems to be a great choice in Apartment communities, especially nice amenities also.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community. Quiet and clean. A lot of amenities, and the facilities have been taken good care of. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff, maintenance, and even neighbors are great! They are always doing things in the office to try to keep the neighborhood morale up and I believe it really does work!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great place to live! Super nice office workers and maintenance men. would recommend to friends and family because of staff and great location.