Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great, just moved in and everything has been good so far. I would like the workout room to be open later and th wifi to work a little better but overall great
This has been the best apartment complex I've ever lived in. Very nice apartments, nice grounds, great amenities, and great office staff. Has been a pleasure living here. I would recommend Harbor Creek apartments in a heartbeat.
This is my first apartment. I love this community. it is kept very clean and always feels very safe. Although, I wish the dog park was a big bigger. I think this is an amazing place
Been living here for a few months now. I love how quiet the community is. Other residents are nice and the staff is amazing. The complex is safe and clean. I have had no issues with insects.
Having not lived in an apartment in over 50 years I did not know what to expect. You all have amazed and impressed me since March with welcome hospitality and courteous service. Hope you all have wonderful holidays. You are so deserving 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
It is almost perfect, most of the neighbors are really friendly; some other not so much but so far it’s been great! There is always parking close to my building, areas to walk my dog everywhere, administration is always very accessible either upfront or by phone.
Maintenance & office staff are great. The landscaping crew are always helpful especially if u need something blown around porch the are willing to help with it.
Harbor Creek is an all time five star and beyond Apartment Complex. The leasing team is outstanding, very friendly, and get the the job done. I would also like to express my gratitude on the maintenance team and A high five on a terrific job done. They also go out the way .I do miss the resident festivities like the Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner ,where you can mingle with the other residents. The community is well kept, the amenities are great, and being close to everything depending on what your looking for. Harbor Creek is my home and for two years.
As I said in a previous survey, I would love to see a recycling solution come to Harbor Creek. Not having to leave my complex to dispose of recyclables would be a dream! That is the only thing keeping me from 5 stars. So far, we are thrilled with our living experience. Especially the maintenance staff! They have been responsive and friendly every single time, and almost feel like neighbors at this point!
Very responsive Staff and maintenance team. I had cockroach menace in my apartment but pest control person did magic and cockroach disappeared forever.