I love it here at Harbor Creek. The living establishment is nice and well maintained. Maintenance is quick answering and helpful. The only thing I wish to be changed is the WiFi company allowed. Xfinity would be a perfect addition to this place with a option of tv and faster internet speeds and packages.

I've only been here for a view weeks. Staff is very nice and professional. The community is kept clean and very close to all the shops and dining.

Great place to live! The management staff is always very nice and helpful. And they are very prompt whenever their has been a maintenance issue. I'm coming up on my 3rd year in the community.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My move in date is March 1st so I don’t know if I like it yet or not. I’m sure it will a good place to live and I look forward to it. I like that there is a pool.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My family and I have lived here at Harbor Creek for a year and a half. The office and maintenance staff are amazing. I recommend anyone who wants a nice place to live to move here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

First weekend was great. Walked around the neighborhood and had a great time seeing new things. It’s great being around a new area. I can’t wait to find out more around the area.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

A clean, quiet safe community that's both kid and pet friendly with helpful office and maintenance staff that is quick to respond to any issue that may arise. The best apartment community I have ever lived in.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great place to live. I have been here for 8 years and every year they make improvements. The location is amazing and the staff is very helpful.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here! Great community and everyone is really friendly. Like one big giant family! Location is great because you get the peace and quite but also have access to plenty of shops in the area.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love living at Harbor Creek! The location is superb, the ground immaculate and my apartment is perfect. I would recommend this community to anyone who wants to escape the madness of the city but maintain easy access to the perimeter.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It is a great quiet community. The only thing that really can't be controlled now is the driveways and parking. Then there needs to be done something about people using the spacing in front of the mail boxes for their parking spaces then we can't park to get our mail.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The apartment are very nice and clean. It’s a nice and safe place to live. Everyone is very nice in the office.they have a very nice pool.they always have a cookouts.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community! Apartment is very nice and the property is very quiet 👍 Great amenities & the staff is efficient, professional and wonderful. I love it !

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Clean, Quiet neighborhood. Amazing staff moving in was such a great experience, they answered all my calls and emails when I needed help or had questions .

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Absolutely love harbor Creek apartments. The staff are some of the friendliest people I have met, and they are constantly trying to improve the neighborhood daily. Have been staying here for 2+ years, and the only complaint I have is the amount of parking. Definitely recommend. Very friendly, safe environment.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Beautiful and quiet community with a helpful staff. Very friendly and clean neighbors. Dog friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It has been so great living here, the apartment is in great condition and everything has gone so smooth since we moved in. I love that the community is gated as well that’s a huge plus!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Me and my girlfriend just moved in about two weeks now and we love it here. Everything is looks nice and well kept up with. The people are very nice and the staff is friendly. I can’t find anything to complain about highly recommend. This is a major upgrade from our last apartment complex.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The community is lovely! Neighbors are kind and office staff is so friendly. Pet friendly is a plus for our fur baby. So happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Community grounds are kept up nicely, Maintenance has been great— they quickly respond to requests. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable— great place to live!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Nice well maintained complex with good neighbors. The modern contemporary style of the newer buildings makes for an efficient and clean residence.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My only main complaint is that the internet is not great. I've had three Windstream service members come out to my apartment and two of them stated that they don't know why we use them. That the tower is too far away and we will never even get up to the amount of MPS that we are paying for in the first place. Which is only 25mps and that's awful. Its getting ready to be 2020 and we have internet from 2000.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staff is very friendly. Community is very quiet. Limited parking. Clean apartments. Nice place to stay. Maintenance people are very courteous.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The complex overall is nice. The maintenance seems to be pretty proactive. The people to space is pretty dense. While in concept I don't mind the speed bumps to slow people done, the implementation was HORRIBLE. The points chosen in concept made sense, but its nearly impossible to cross the bumped at a perfect 90 degrees, thus even at exceedingly slow speeds, its a terrible experience going over the bumps. They have definitely brought down the experience of living here. The internet SUCKS! This contract with Windstream is a boat pre-historic boat anchor. The younger tech saavy residents demand more. The choices are limited and awful. The upload speed is miniscule, making working from home challenging at best. And the inconsistent latency of the likely over-subscribed connection makes online gaming a far more miserable experience. Thanks for getting yourself hooked into a long contract with a subpar provider. The apartment unit itself is nice. The villas are a nice option.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived in the same apartment since Jan2016. Seen quite a few neighbors come and go o we the years. For the most part they’re all respectful. The parking is awful so people that do t even love in my building have to park in front of my building leaving no spaces available, causing us sometimes to park under the horrendous Chinese elms that in just a couple of hours shed all over our cars. Ive enjoyed the Amazon mail boxes. People pay no attention to the stop signs. When I moved in my rent was $1087 per month it has now gone up to $1350 per month which is crazy and way over priced. The office staff are usually always nice when I have to speak with them.