Maintenance is always timely and accurate, staff is always willing to listen and help. The pool is nice but there’s not always pool etiquette by residents or “guests” and glass bottles and food in the pool are worrisome. Most everyone is friendly and approachable!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The maintenance outside is great, the pool, gym, the garden looks clean and pretty . Love the new light fixtures at the entrance, it get me the feeling to be on a resort having vacations

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

People need to follow the speed limit, I’ve almost been hit 5 times in a 3 day period. Also there needs to be a set parking area for motorcycles.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staff is friendly. Neighbors are nice. Only issue is neighbor above us he sounds like he is going to come through roof on daily bases. Thanks

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everyone here is friendly and is easy to get a along with, the maintenance crew is out standing and over all just a great living experience.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It’s a good place the people is very friendly and nice I love that place where im living i will definitely tell my family about it very clean place

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Just an Awesome Place for living. Many great features, Office Staff, Great Maintenance Crew, a Beautiful Swimming Pool with Cookout features and lounging equipment, A closed community, etc. The tenants are friendly. What more could you ask for.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived here for a year now. All the office people are wonderful. The maintenance crew is wonderful as well. I've lived in apartments before but none of the complexes are as good to live in as Harbor Creek.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I am a new resident. So far, my experience has been awesome. First, the office staff was incredibly patient with me - I am not a techie person and handling forms via internet was a "challenge". The,y were very patient and helpful. Huge thank you! I love my apt....move in went smoothly...already enjoy being close to the office, mail hub, trash compacter and...of course..the beautiful pool! The great closet spaces, huge garden size tub and screened in porch are special touches I love! Finally, this location is perfect for me...who can beat having a Super Walmart and Post Office directly across the highway! Looking forward to a great experience here at Harbor Creek!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Move in couldn’t have been easier. Thanks to Michelle and Chris. From filing out final paperwork to doing the walk through to getting the keys.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The experience has been good. If we have had any issues most have been taken care of in a timely manner. So far I cant complain . Loving the pool area.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It is nice to live here and the office staff was great. Just wish it wasnt as regulated as i like having my freedom and not being watched. Otherwise great place and we did renew.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Fantastic area, located near shopping and easy highway access. Both front office and maintenance crews are professional and easy to get along with, as well as prompt in responding to issues. Amenities are above average; fair pricing on top of all that is available is what drew us to sign a lease here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Wow... I have been waiting to move in since April and the staff is incredible.. .Walked me through every step of the way. Even though all of them are the best of the best, special shout out to my new friend, Shermaine... I moved here due to some personal unforeseen issues and she was so kind. Even when she handed me my keys on move in day, we hugged and I literally cried and she did too. as she knew the struggle because throughout she always asked me how it was going... I feel so lucky being a part of this community. Been following them since April and now that I am here I look forward to being a part of all the fun. My unit was almost perfection upon move in with the exception of a slow drain in the bathroom (which happens) and a closet door off track and literally it was fixed in 15 minutes. My dog, Meme, loves it here to.. Everyday we walk to the dog park, hang out, then to the mailboxes, then back home.. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. Again I could go on and on but I wont... Those that live here know what I mean and those that don't look no further... you will not be disappointed...

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Just moved in a couple weeks ago and I am pleased with the neighborhood and amenities. It's very quiet, which is very important to me. My only complaint is that I, unfortunately, have rented a unit that previously housed a chain smoker and haven't been able to get rid of the horrible odor. Didn't know this until my move in day or I most definitely would have chosen a different unit. I have a small toddler so it's a little disconcerting. If it wasn't for this, I would definitely give 5 ☆...

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love the family atmosphere here! My 5 yr old (and my husband-LOL) loves visiting the office and trying all of the “It’s National (fill in the blank) Day!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Best place ever to live. The pool is an awesome place to hangout and the staffs service is great. I would highly recommend leaving in this place

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It's a fabulous place to live. Lots to do. Nice apartments. All sorts of amenities. Would recommend it to anyone. In a very convenient place for shopping, schools, and to the interstate.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Its a good community. I know many people in the apartments so it's nice being close to other people that I'm familiar with. Never had a problem with no noise or anything like that and I know I can be a little Rowdy and I've never got a noise complaint or anything of the type. People are nice here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Quite, clean apt complex, but drivers tend to forget people are walking/crossing the st inside the complex. Also there’s barely in lighting

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Life here is so great, and everyone in the leasing office is the best !! Everyone is always so kind and helpful all of the time! It’s such a wonderful place to call home

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I'm very happy living here. The office staff are all very friendly and very professional. It's very quiet here and I enjoy coming home to relax after work.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great place to live. The complex natural setting is beautiful. First place I have lived that is wonderfully quite. The staff community events are great

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love the Canton/Holly Springs area. Our apartment is neatly tucked within some trees giving us ample privacy! The gated community is what drew us in. Our little one loved the pool and we have loved living life in our cozy apartment. The staff is always friendly and communicative with any updates.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The staff here has been very friendly and I love all the things they do for the community at the clubhouse! Maintenance is always on top of our problems and actually seem to care. Also, we couldn’t ask for better amenities. Thank you Harbor Creek Apartments