Harbor Creek Apartments

The apartment complex is a great place to stay. The bathroom tubs are a major perk to the living area and the second bedroom and bathroom connecting is wonderful for guests.
We have lived here for several years and have loved it! The office staff is so kind and helpful, the amenities are very nice, and the location is perfect.
I have not had any problems and enjoy the neighborhood. The children get along. I wish there were more designated places for them to play like a field or basketball
I used to love living here a lot until we tried upgrading our apartment in the middle of our lease. We are in need of something bigger but The cost to upgrade is insane with the amount of fees they hit you with. I know there’s the option to ride our lease out and then sign up here again but then you run into the possible fear of not having a place to live during that transition. The cost to upgrade is more than it is for us to break our lease! The staff are oh so friendly though and the maintain end crew (except for one) are all so nice as well!
Loving the community so far! Quiet, dog friendly and right across the street from the Walmart. They have an excellent office staff and I’m looking forward to my time here :)
Everyone in the office has been fantastic and the maintenance guys are OUTSTANDING!!! During the summer the kids loved going to the pool and they had a blast at the Halloween trunk or treat.
To enter this apartment, we have to go through dedicated gate, so the security is kept high level. This apartment has two gyms where we can exercise, and a pool and tennis courts. The laundry room is very convenient because it can be used 24 hours.
Have meet many new friends at Harbor Creek. There is a mix in the age of the residents that helps create a healthy experience. Enjoy walking and going out to eat with them.
Working with Michelle in the leasing office was a great experience. Being able to get quick and accurate responses to any and all questions is super important to e in an apartment.
Very nice apartment! Spacious and clean. We only looked at this complex and picked it right off the bat. The staff is very friendly and helpful.