Harbor Creek Apartments

Nice community but there is no reliable internet service here. If you work from home and need access to a modem or router, I wouldn’t choose to live here.
I’ve been a resident for many years. I’m pleased with my neighbors. I feel safe and maintenance ID prompt. I would like to see some updates to my unit.
I can’t say enough good things- staff is amazing and so is the location. I have been a resident since 2011 and it just keeps getting better every year! They are always making improvements and doing fun community activities :)
Our 1st year at Harbor Creek so far has been AWESOME! I Love our neighbors as well as the wonderful Employees from our leasing office to the Maintenance Team. This apartment community is quiet and well-gated! My Fiance and I enjoy our Community events especially during the holidays. Also, residing here is Safe and comforting! We both had such an Amazing 1st year at Harbor Creek that we decided to renew our lease the 2nd year!
Very quiet, and comfortable. Amenities are easily accessible and convenient. Wish visitors had a separate entrance so they couldn't just tailgate behind you when you use your key...
I so appreciate having the large pothole filled in that is close to the 2900 building! I was thrilled to see it being fixed as I came home a few days ago! My car thanks you too! 😀
I am loving it so far. Great place. Only complaint is bad cell service, but they are working on fixing that. The apartment is beautiful. Lots of storage space. Very roomy. Plenty of things nearby for your essential needs.
In the year I have been here this community has served me well. The grounds are kept immaculate, I feel a sense of security living here and the staff has always been kind whenever I have needed to interact with them.
So far everything has been amazing our neighbors are sweet and the property is kept up and is always looking nice. I couldn’t imagine living somewhere else!
Feels like every time I turn around, there's a new construction project, or a new fee being tacked onto the rent. Parking has gotten to be premium real estate since so many neighbors living in other buildings use the limited parking in front of my building. What is even the point of having a mechanical arm dropping between vehicles leaving the complex, but there's not an arm to stop vehicles entering?! More than 24 hour notice for the fire safety inspection would have been pretty cool. I'm just feeling less optimistic about continuing to live here when it comes time to renew. An extra $40 a month for community use internet? Why? What if I'm happy with the service (and price) I currently have and don't need an additional $40 worth of internet speed monthly. Seems like a lot of nickle-and-diming going on here.