Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

We've been living here for a few years now and we still love it. A nice quiet community that we enjoy. Upkeep on the area is great and, now that we're through the worst of the pandemic, the amenities are usable again which is always nice. Also the addition of internet to each apartment is a huge plus.
I have enjoyed the pool area since it opened. I like how clean it is, also how quiet and friendly everyone is. I really like the new renovation to the gym as well.
My move-in was a very pleasant and everyone in the office been so helpful. I know if I have any questions that they are there and I will get whatever is needed or asked. This a large apartment complex, but in is kept clean and the people that live here very nice and friendly. Glad to be apart of the community. Thanks
We just moved in and everyone has been so helpful and has made the move in process amazing for us! We're so excited to live here and be apart of this community!!
Excellent staff experience, well kept community, quiet and so happy the pool is open! Been here about 1 month so far really like the community!
Move in day was smooth and easy. Shermaine laid out everything and was always available to answer any of my questions. Today I went to the community gym and checked out the pool. I’m very impressed with the cleanliness and peace of the community. I’m happy I chose to call Harbor Creek Apartments home! :)
Harbor Creek is a great place 🙂 the staff is wonderful and the property is beautiful and safe and quiet ☺️ love it here 🙂 I look forward to sitting at the pool this summer 🏊
The apartments are nice. My biggest issue is that people don’t pick up after their dogs especially in the dog park area. I would love to take my dogs there more, but I can’t unless I wanna spend time picking up poop first before I let my dogs play or my son out of his stroller. I feel like there should be a camera in that area.
The community is staffed with competent, friendly people, both office staff and maintenance. They listen to and act on all matters. Very pet friendly. Located in a great area for shopping, restaurants and personal services. The apartment itself is very nice, but not much different than many others in the area.
Great place to live! Extremely nice homes and a very safe place to live. The staff is wonderful and very helpful and detailed. To pool and gym are extremely nice.