Me and my family truly enjoy living in this community. The staff is always so nice and friendly. As well as the complex is always very cleaned and maintained. Nice place to live!

I’m new here and so far I love the peacefulness of my apartment. Can’t wait to get involved with this community! Harbor Creek is a hidden gem.

We love it here! The people are great, the property is maintained well, very well perks, the dog park is one of the best I’ve had from a complex. It’s great!

The management is friendly and extremely helpful. They go over and above to guarantee your moving experience is easy and comfortable. They solve all problems quickly and professionally. The grounds are beautifully maintained. It is a comfortable and affordable place to live

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Is a quiet complex (except for upstairs neighbors - heavy footed) but is great place and if they do not raise my rent in the fall will be really great!!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Environment is nice only complaint is all the dogs around that bark at all hours of the day and night. Community is nice to be involved with as well.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Exceptionally friendly staff! They always plan fun get together for the residents. My favorite part is the amenities- love the pool & gym! Very safe and pretty place to call home!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The response time for getting maintenance is phenomenal! I recently had an issue and it was taken care of within 24 hours! I also love all of the fun events that we have! My 5 yr old loves to walk to the office and see what’s going on!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My apartment being tucked away and in a quiet building with a fireplace in my living room is perfect to feel at home. Maintenance response is great & staff is always friendly.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My experience so far living here is absolutely amazing! I love the community and the people within it. It’s always so quiet and peaceful. All of the employees in the office are always extremely kind as well!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I really love where I live and the community. I like how it is pet friendly and how there is many activities to do around. The location is also amazing!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far great experience!!! The staff is wonderful and the apartments are cleaned and well kept.. maybe furniture needs updating but overall extremely happy to have chosen Harbor Creek

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Amazing apartment complex. Very unique building structure. They include a lot in their activity buildings. Friendly and safe environment. Located near a lot.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

What a great place to live I’ve been here since 2005.I have never felt safer in a place I have ever lived and I’ve lived all over the world and when I need something done all I have to do is collect stop up and they get to it as quick as I possibly can

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’m very happy in Harbor Creek. I look forward to the wonderful parties the staff have for us! The food and treats are delicious! It’s a chance to see the good friends I’ve made and meet new neighbors. Don’t miss out in the fun! Come join us!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living in Harbor Creek is fantastic. Close to the highway, great neighbors, supermarket adjacent it's location is second to none. The staff has been great and accommodating to any request that I've made.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

This place is awesome. The best apartment in canton to live in. We have great office and maintenance staff. The community is always doing things with the residents to get them involved. I couldn’t be happier with the accommodations. Check it out...

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Beautiful and spacious apartment, and wonderful community! A great experience for me and my family. Everyone is so nice and helpful, I’m happy to call this home!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The peaceful environment. I always feel safe and have friendly neighbors. It's very clean and well kept. The maintenance people are always on it if there's a problem

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The apartments are very nice. The appliances kinda suck. Minimal privacy when you’re on the patio but that’s the same with all apartments. The walls must be pretty thick or my neighbors aren’t loud because I haven’t heard a thing from any neighbor

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everyone here has been welcoming and helpful. Anything I’ve needed, those at the front office have offered not just a solution, but the one that would get the job done.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Quite neighborhood... but people need to drive at a safe speed. Specially at night, so many incidents were someone is about to get hit. More lighting is needed

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It’s been a wonderful experience so far! They are always prompt in getting things taken care of if I have an issue. I enjoy being a resident here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living here has been very nice. They keep it clean and handle any issues right away. The remodeled apartments are beautiful and the pool in summer is just great!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love it here, office is always very prompt with any of our questions. Maintenance staff is amazing! Also bills are not bad at all in comprison to other apartments!