Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

Ethan
It has been truly amazing living here. I like the space I have and the peace and quiet here. Only down side is people not cleaning up after their dogs poop.
Taylor
Always a nice community. Clean grounds and the other renters are nice. Lots of space to walk your dogs. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a place to rent.
Robert K.
Maintenance very friendly and professional and always gets the job right. The management is very helpful and friendly. The grounds are impeccably kept and clean.
Carly
Feels very much like home. First time moving out and I am very happy that it is this place. Neighbors are extremely friendly and feels very safe
Taylor
The office staff is always so helpful and friendly. Maintenance does a great job keeping up with the place so it always looks clean. We love it here!
Debbie
I have lived here going on 3 years - I can say that the staff in the office are the nicest I have ever had living anywhere. The neighborhood is kept clean as well…
Linda
It’s a great place to live great neighbors ! The community is kept clean and always landscaped. The people in the office are always very nice and they are always very helpful.
Mary Cae
I love it here at Harbor Creek! Holly Springs is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are great and the property is beautiful and quiet. I especially enjoy the car wash carport and the pool.
Nicole
Great place to live. It’s a great location but sits off the highway so it’s private. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Only issue I have is the noise level from upstairs.
Rycke
I am so happy to have found this development! Moving from another state, I had to rely on virtual tours, pictures and email communication for the process. Shermaine was fantastic, and guided me patiently through the process. Now that I have arrived, Harbor Creek does not disappoint! I'm both happy and proud to be a resident here!