Great place to live! Super nice office workers and maintenance men. would recommend to friends and family because of staff and great location.

Wo far so good, i was amazed with just the beauty of the apartments. Plus neighbors are so friendly. Being able to meet new people was never easier after that neighborhood welcome! :)

This complex is great. The grounds are kept up wonderfully, everything is clean and beautiful. The management it great, always helpful and polite. Maintenance is always busy working on projects around the grounds. All of the people I've met here are very friendly. I also love having shopping and restaurants conveniently located close bye. This is one of the best places I've ever live.

We love Harbor Creek Apartments! It's a very nice pet friendly community. There are many pet stations throughout the complex. There are lots of trees and bushes for dogs to smell. It's away from the main road down a nice parkway. I LOVE the laundry room! It's NOT coin operated, which is super convenient, and it stays at a comfortable temperature. The staff is very friendly and efficient! We love the location! It's close to the highway and across from a super Walmart! The only con is there is no recycling, but there is a place nearby.

Still early but so far I like it. Nice office people. The only drawback is the cell phone service. It's terrible but not the community's fault.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I like the location, very close to family and work. I like the screened in porch. My ac has stopped blowing cool air, but I'm sure that will be fixed soon.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far I have no complaints. The grounds are clean. The apartment is spacious. The environment is nice and quiet. I’m looking forward to seeing all this community has to offer.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Have loved living here! Plan to stay till I am ready to buy a house. The front office staff are very nice and very helpful. The amenities are amazing!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Wonderful location just off the highway. Close to everything, grocery stores, banks, restaurants. The community has been quieter than expected.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek is a nice place to live. It is quiet and I love the fact that the complex is always doing improvements around the neighborhood.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The experience is better than I expected. So glad we chose this community to live in. The neighborhood is clean and is being upgraded every day

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staff is amazing! They offer so many extra things for our community- Zumba is one of my favorites :) they also do lots of other activities and are very active with us!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love the amenities, and staff at Harbor Creek. The location is SO convenient to where I work and shop. I love that it is located close to the city and the mountains!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The neighborhood is for the most part quiet and clean. Most of the office staff is very friendly especially Michelle. She is always very friendly and follows up on things

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love that this neighborhood is quiet and feels safe. There is a ton of diversity. It's super convenient to shopping, dining, and great schools. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love how mice everyone in the office is. Wish pool stayed open longer since it is still super hot. I like how clean they keep everything as well

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It’s very quiet for the most part ,friendly people and nice management. Never had any problems, so far so good. Never really had the time to check out the pool though.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek Apartments is where me and my husband got our first place to call home together. We have enjoyed every minuter of it. Nothing is better than the feeling of safety we have living here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet the process was the longest that I’ve even been through and they have some crazy fees but everyone has been super nice and I hope the move in goes well

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So grateful to live in a community that cares as much as they do for we residents. All the summer parties, cookouts, contests and general friendliness add to my feeling of appreciation for calling Harbor Creek my home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We are having a good experience here at Harbor Creek. The whole complex is kept clean and looks great when entering the long drive to the gate. It makes a nice first impression. We have definitely enjoyed using the pool. We really liked the cookout hosted by the staff. That was a nice way of showing appreciation for the people who live here. Would recommend this complex!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I really enjoy living here. I like how the community is gated and how there are always events going so everyone has the opportunity to do stuff.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love our apartment building! Its very quiet and people keep to themselves. We don't ever want to move! If you have a random question, the office Is so sweet to answer everything!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My family and I are going into our 3rd year living here and love it. The location is close to the schools we want our child in, and easy access to groceries, etc. The office staff is easy to work with and do a great job of making the area feel like a community. The maintenance staff is very responsive and professional.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I like it here. Rent little high but guess about same everywhere. Wish had a better view than the parking lot and had no choice with one bedroom.