Harbor Creek Apartments

Always get help if j need it, the maintenance staff is top notch!! Everything is clean and tidy and I dont have to worry about anything, even parking
Awesome place to live! Close to 575 and stores. Staff is great they will go out of there way to help you! Have no complaints. Pool area and gyms are really nice!
Livung at Harbor Creek was a good choice for me. Maintenance is on top of everything and front office is nice and helpful. I love the the screened in decks.
I understand the reasoning behind it with the global pandemic, but I am feeling a little short-changed about rent. With all of the community amenities currently closed, I feel like some kind of reduction on the monthly rent should be in place until the residents are able to use the amenities that we ostensibly pay for with a portion of our monthly rent. I still enjoy living in the community, but not feeling super well taken care of at this time.
We just love living here. The staff is great. They are very helpful and personal. Our dog loves the dog park. The maintenance is quick to respond. When this crisis is over we will enjoy the amenities. I realize this crisis has been hard. But together we will get through it.
Just move in. Love the community and all of the residents seem really nice. Can't wait to see all of the amenities and go to the pools. Very nice apartment and quiet community.
Me encanta vivir acá es muy silencioso limpio y encantador . Las áreas comunes siempre las están limpiando y arreglando , y el personal que trabaja es muy agradable
I had a major water leak when the new meters were installed. I called the after hours number and within 30 minutes someone was at my home. Once he found the leak, he had someone come out and soak up all the excess water. This was at 8 o’clock at night! They cleaned it up and told me they’d be back to fix the carpets. I was very pleased! I’ve recommended this place to everyone I know who is looking for a good quality place to rent. If I could I would give 10 Stars!!!
Great place to live. Amenities are are accessible. Playground is clean. The staff does a great job and the maintenance crew is on the top on their game
My wife and I love it here! The front office staff is great, maintenance is very friendly and always prompt! The grounds are kept clean! Except dog poop! Only gave 4 stars for two reasons. 1. No one picks up after there pets! 2. The only internet offered is Windstream. No high speed internet!