Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

My experience at Harbor Creek Apartments so far has been a very positive one. The apartments are well-maintained. My unit was impeccably clean and everything was in good working condition when I moved in. The staff is always very courteous and helpful. The whole move-in process was clear and easy.
We enjoy living here due to the location. We feel the front of the complex looks so nice but when you get to our building the landscaping is not as welcoming. Over all it is a peaceful place to live.
We love it ♥️ Best complex we ever lived in ! We have had a couple hiccups but hey that’s life ! We would definitely Recommend harbor creek apartments and already have !
Very responsive staff that quickly address concerns. Neighborhood is well kept and clean. Friendly neighbors and staff. Also very quiet neighborhood.
We met a really nice family that moved in a couple months ago in the building beside ours. We’re still enjoying this community and loving our apartment!
I love it here! I would recommend this place to all my friends! The staff is very friendly and it is quite and my son loves to walk around the complex!
Love the residents and staff. Only wished there was more parking. Other than that, Harbor creek is clean and pretty quiet and I love the pool. Cant wait for it to open!
Community is beautiful.started moving in yesterday and everything went smoothly. The walk through was quick and easy, as well as everything was explained without my questions I really believe I will like it here
I was so thrilled to see the pretty walkway created in behind the 2900 building! Now I can sit on my patio and enjoy the nice view leading up to the playground! Thank you!!
Living here has been a joy. The staff Is attentive and takes care of any issues we ever have. For the most part the neighbors are all A pleasure to get along with