Harbor Creek Apartments

4.6

4.6

I have been here for a little over two weeks and I love it. The pools are amazing the work our facilities are great. The staff are always friendly and when ever you have a issue with anything they are sure fix it or get it resolved for you.
Really fun place to live I like that the pool is open. I hope to meet more of my neighbors. It’s been really hot out so the pool comes in handy.
I have been a Harbor Creek resident for 2 years now. I have been exceptionally pleased with this community and hope to stay here as long as possible. Recently I had a significant maintenance issue and the response was very good. I do understand that getting the maintenance crew built-back-up after Covid needed time, the guys were friendly and helpful getting my issue resolved. Thank you! Also, the efforts recently around the community....landscaping, pressure washing, GigaMonster visits...all very much appreciated. Thanks to the office staff for their assistance as needed. Love Harbor Creek!
Really quite during the day which is great because I work night shift. It’s also pretty clean, and everyone seems nice. Anytime I have a question or concern, is answered Pretty quickly
Front office staff is great! Maintenance requests are responded to quickly. Property is being well maintained. I highly suggest living here!
Great place to live. Beautiful grounds and great staff. Can’t complain for the price and quality of the property. Very dog friendly and fun activities for residents.
Been living here since 2011. Love the location and that it’s very close to the highways! Also that it sits off the road. Staff is friendly and always willing to help you.
We just renewed our lease and we’re excited to be here another year. We are still enjoying the staff, neighbors and the community. Plus the going to the pool has been quite relaxing. We’re hoping the speed bumps will be installed soon.
Living here gets better every day. A freshly cleaned building to come into and trees trimmed so you can see the streetlights turn on and get sun on the screen porch are some of the recent joys experienced here at Harbor Creek. Keep taking care of our homes🎉🎉
My experience so far has been great here. I have enjoyed the pool, and I really like the maintenance through out the property. It makes a difference