It is a quiet and peaceful community. The community stays clean and the people are generally happy. Summer will be here soon so the two pools will be great amenities.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I like almost everything about Harbor Creek and Holly Springs but if community facilities like Gym, laundry room, and entrance gate were in working condition all the time...this would have been a 5 star!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've always enjoyed being here and the maintenance team is always quick to respond. Every time I call for assistance, it is completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far so good. We had an issue with people not picking up after their dogs. Once we said something to the office management it seemed to get a lot better.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The Apartments are nice and large and it's a very quite community. Over half the time the gate is left open, and the laundry facilities seem to be permanently closed. Other then those things it is an okay place to live.

I have been very pleased with my experience with Harbor Creek. Management is friendly and receptive, Maintenance are on top of the property and keep it very well, and the resident seem well-screened and classy. I've lived at 5 apartment complexes in the immediate area over the years and the atmosphere at Harbor Creek is superior to many.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here! It's quiet and the neighbors are really nice. The people in the leasing office are always extremely pleasant. There is always a community activity coming up for kids too.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love to live here at Harbor Creek Apartments! Wonderful neiborhood!! Beautiful apartments! Nice community area! My kids enjoy to be here!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Lived here since late November 2015 and have loved it. Location is convenient to 575 so you can be to Canton or Woodstock in minutes. When I have a problem maintenance is very prompt with fixing it.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here so far. More than a couple hiccups during the move in process but got moved in and are pleased for the most part. Very quiet and neighbors are nice, they keep to themselves definitely love that. Everyone with pets does their part to keep the grounds clean really really really love that.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've enjoyed my experience at Harbor Creek. My neighbors are nice, the remodel has turned out great. The new fitness center is wonderful and the staff communicates well.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Quiet, clean apartment community with wonderful amenities. Family friendly, holiday activities hosted by the Leasing staff are great ways that they give back and involve the community. For a family with small children the playground could be improved upon and now that new buildings are going up the amount of green space for playing has been reduced, but overall a good family environment.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I am very happy living in Harbor Creek! The staff is welcoming & friendly and they are always willing to resolve any issue I've brought up!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everyone is always so f r iendly and courteous. Maintenance resolves issue quickly and professionally. Property is well maintained. Great atmosphere.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great love it here will tell my friends and family about here love the people who works here they are very nice I enjoy them alot they are a pleasure

We've been here for six months and have been pretty comfortable. It would be really nice if you would powerwash the outsides of the buildings. It was scheduled to happen in the fall, but never did.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've been here a little over a month now and I have to say the only thing I can complain about so far is finding a parking spot to check my mail. There are signs posted not to park but apparently multiple people that live in the apartments across the way don't care. So there is at least two cars parked out of the mailboxes on a daily basis leaving one available spot. If that could be monitored better I love the peacefulness and everyone in office is very friendly and clean. Very clean property!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living here is a joy. My son and I both love the community, the amenities and our neighbors. The additions and upgrades this last year have been great.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP UPTHE GOOD WORK. Any time I have a problem with anything the staff is right on top it . All the staff goes out of there way to be friendly .

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome! Always friendly and willing to what they can to help you! They do a lot to involve the residents with activities! Having added Zumba is awesome-

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community to be apart of and live with. The staff have always been a pleasure to work with. Since we have been here they have done alot of renovating. It's a great place to call home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have been here 3.5 yes.The first yr was great and the other owners and office staff were great.Since milestone has purchased this property me and many more have been unsatisfied. I was told by one of the office staff that longevity at the property doesn't mean much to Milestone.It seems they would have a revolving door of residents instead of Permanent ones. If your disabled they do little to accomadate your needs. I don't recommend moving here. The only bright spot is the Maintenance Supervisor and crew. The office staff definitely doesn't have you best interest in mind.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

love the awesome staff and customer service. The staff is so friendly and easy to coordinate resolution to any challenge. The social events preceding each holiday or season change such as the pool opening

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love our apartment. It's very spacious and has a lot of storage. When we moved in we put a request in right away to fix little things and it was done in no time. The only thing negative is the trash over flow. We feel for the price we are paying the trash should be taken care of on a regular basis before it over flows. Besides that any complaints is due to other that's live here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

When I get home from work there are no parking spaces. Seems like something is always shut down 1st indoor pool, then the gym, now the laundry facilities. The security gate always has arm broken with piggy back vehicle's following through. (Probably why no parking ) cable TV is always messing up.