I have been here 3.5 yes.The first yr was great and the other owners and office staff were great.Since milestone has purchased this property me and many more have been unsatisfied. I was told by one of the office staff that longevity at the property doesn't mean much to Milestone.It seems they would have a revolving door of residents instead of Permanent ones. If your disabled they do little to accomadate your needs. I don't recommend moving here. The only bright spot is the Maintenance Supervisor and crew. The office staff definitely doesn't have you best interest in mind.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The staff are amazing, the apartments are great, and i like the new additions, but rent is a little steep considering the income based profgram.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We have had to call multiple times to get anything done but sonnie is a great help. The new apartment buildings are beautiful and the discount was awesome

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everything is good. Staff could be a little more friendly and helpful. They wouldn't allow me to pick up my package several times because it was just a couple of minutes past closing and the door was still unlocked. 🙄

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love the amenities as the pool area and gym are really nice. The people are very friendly. The apartments are very spacious and roomy, so it is nice and comfortable. My only downfall, is the cleanliness of the outside of our screened in patios and landscape are both very poor.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I really like my apartment at Harbor Creek Apartments - the layout is nice and the apartment itself is nice. The appliances seem to constantly be in need of a repair (fridge, stove, and dishwasher) and they did not check or change our smoke detector batteries before moving in - we have had to replace the batteries ourselves after living here for only 3 months. Sometimes when I go into the office, certain members of management is not that friendly and it is like it an inconvenience that I came in. The only two that are always super friendly and go above and beyond are Michelle and Jacqueline. I always appreciate their assistance.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Pros: Staff has always been friendly. Maintenance handles requests in a timely manner. Apartment is large and priced quite reasonably. Cons: Terrible neighbors below who complain about noise during normal offpeak hours. Limited to a slower, more expensive internet service via Windstream even though Comcast supports this area. Access to DirecTV account seems shifty as they don't recommend dish setups that Harbor Creek allows. Pool area open for a very limited time (4 months!)

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

When I get home from work there are no parking spaces. Seems like something is always shut down 1st indoor pool, then the gym, now the laundry facilities. The security gate always has arm broken with piggy back vehicle's following through. (Probably why no parking ) cable TV is always messing up.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The outside of the buildings need cleaned and pine straw needs to be put down. Overall I am pleased with the kindness of the employees and the speed on which problems are handled.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Very lovely staff...friendly and accommodating. Great amenities and attentive staff who work to make sure everything is taken care of. Really happy with the company and location. Would absolutely renew my lease and tell others about moving here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love the apartment and staff of the leasing office but parking is terrible. Never enough and I usually can't even park in front of my building. It's ridiculous.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I loved everything when I moved in, but that faded when the construction began. Lost a ton of parking spots and the noises are just too much

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Percentage of rent increase is higher then CPI annually. I feel Milestone should follow CPI to help keep their residents motivated to stay here at HC.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Just moving in and so far we are having a great experience. Anything we need is addressed and the community is nice. Looking forward to our stay here at Harbor Creek Apartments!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love the community, accept for the loud cars and radios. Have a problem with bugs, which have had a exterminator in to get rid of. New neighbor moved in and he is a loud stomper when he walks around.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Good Community but price is too high for the apartment. I don't use the amenities a d they have a turnover in maintenance staff so it's hard to get comfortable with maintenance.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love our apartment. It's very spacious and has a lot of storage. When we moved in we put a request in right away to fix little things and it was done in no time. The only thing negative is the trash over flow. We feel for the price we are paying the trash should be taken care of on a regular basis before it over flows. Besides that any complaints is due to other that's live here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Since new ownership has taken over, my utility bills have gone up, the garbage dumpster overflows onto the pavement on a regular basis and the arm for the security entrance is always broken and the free TV stations are always either fuzzy or downloading. I was very satisfied here until fairly recently. Hope it improves before my lease is due for renewal!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The parking lot is nice. Also, like the extra parking on the side of the new building. Was a bit upset that our limited 4 spaces in front of our apartment was reduced with an added handicap spot. I understand that there are codes to follow but it seemed overkill on one side.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Nice community, no real problems so far. We did, however, note on our move-in sheet that the screened in porch had several rips in the screen. They sent maintenance after a week and they fixed one portion of the screen that had come undone, but they didn't fix the rest of the rips.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great staff quiet complex but noisey neighbors above me. Windows and doors dont seem very insulated. Noise with pipes when running hot water. Seems that laundry room doesn't stay maintained. Their have been people speeding through complex. I've almost been stricken by vehicle. On opposite side of things there are friendly people here I feel safe living here with my children

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It'd be nice if there were signs letting everyone know when places closed. The staff is friendly and willing to help. Great place to live!!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far all is good. The people we have seen is very nice. The office people that I have meet is really awesome. We like the way the garage compactor is and the set up of the mail kisosk.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Enjoy living in this community. The majority of the staff is easy and nice to work with. Milestone continues to upgrade/update amenities around the complex.