Hardware Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great neighbors really make all the difference between a home and a temporary residence. Hardware attracts the best is Salt Lake. It’s a great community to call home.
Great location, helpful staff and excellent amenities. Overall very nice place to live that is walking distance to restaurants, shopping and downtown events.
The amenities are absolutely amazing. The library is so cozy, the view from the infinity pool is gorgeous, the social rooms are so fun. I have yet to be to a resident party but they sound lovey. Staff is amazing.
Everything is top shelf, right down to the hardware (literally) , paint, etc...I should know, I used to do all this work before I worked online... all whirlpool, all kitchen aid , all moen faucets, etc.
The move in process has been exceptionally smooth. Our questions and concerns have been answered quickly and any issues that we faced were quickly resolved - many thanks to Vanessa!
The building is amazing, we love the amenities! The staff is very helpful, and makes us feel safe and secure in our home! I would say another elliptical in the gym would be a nice to have, but the gym is great to!
Look here last week so far really liking it the management team is really great and the amenities are awesome . I like the design area of the place
Everyone is very friendly and their dogs are too! The amenities are also great. I haven’t run into any technical problem with the elevators or doors that require the key. In general, the complex feels very safe.
Love it! Truly offers a resort-style/luxury living experience. I have not had a chance to try out ‘all’ the amenities yet, but so far the ones I have tried show a remarkable attention to detail and strong focus around resident comfort and community building. All my friends are extremely jealous
Super friendly staff. Great community and amenities. Well kept buildings. Always willing to help or answer questions. Just a fun environment too. Great place