4th Floor elevator broke down on 9-20. not repaired until 10-15. Had to transfer to a 1st floor apartment, but most of the staff were helpful. Insurance paid for a hotel, and apartment paid for deductible.

Staff have been very helpful, and the apartment amenities are definitely worth it. I'm really enjoying Harmony and glad I made the move here.

Overall the complex has very nice amenities, the units are modern and the price is great for what you get. The community it’s self is starting to get run down, at least in my building. This is most likely due to offering the 2 months free rent as a signing bonus, which wasn’t offered when I signed my lease. I feel like this good of a deal attracts the wrong crowd, and by that I mean folks who might not appreciate the “Luxury” aspect at the Harmony Luxury Apartments. Management is also unwilling to follow up on rules that they set. For example, community members received an email about trash collection. The email stated in summary that you will be fined if you set your trash out early, if you don’t set your trash out in the trash can provided, or if you fail to bring your trash back in. My neighbors still don’t abide by these rules and I feel that nothing is being done about this. Also in regards to trash collection, if you work odd hours and are not able to set it out Sunday-Thursday by 6pm, you still have to pay for a service you are unable to utilize. When asked if I could set my trash out earlier, managements response was “you will be fined if you do.” Again, it’s not a horrible place to live. I have just had bad luck with management in regards to several issues. The way they resolve issues lacks in customer service and is slightly unprofessional.

I like the apartment, it's design and the recreational area. It has a really good service too. The people living here are awesome and easy to talk to.

No problems so far besides a funky elevator. My dog loves the big dog park and the long walks around the buildings and the team has a great response time to all my requests.

Haven’t had one complaint so far and we have been here for about a year. I love it here! We went to the pool and I was very impressed and everything that they had to offer there. Will be going back once it gets warmer.

We just moved in about 2 weeks ago and we absolutely love our apartment. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. Our apartment wasn’t 100% ready for us when we got here but the manager India did an outstanding job at getting everything figured out for us so that we could get moved in promptly.

Reply from Harmony

Liz and Charlotte in the office are AMAZING women! It’s awesome to see them here as residents, too. They go above and beyond to make sure every accommodation is met.

Reply from Harmony

Initial leasing process was very disorganized and I could not get returned calls, emails, etc. Very stressful. However, the community is wonderful. Residents are friendly and quiet. Apartments are pretty soundproof as well. Very good experience post leasing office fiasco.

Reply from Harmony

Very nice apartments, the office employees are very nice, the community areas are always clean and well-kept, and the workout gym is exceptional. And even though it's about to be cold, the two pools here are exceptional!

Reply from Harmony

The apartments should come with an assigned parking instead of having to pay and they should provide stickers to people who stay in the apartments for their cars and have a side where visitors park, but it’s a very nice area it looks like a resort.

Reply from Harmony

So far, I have loved living in these apartments. Many of my friends have complimented on how nice they are. They're very spacious as far as parking goes. The only complaint I have is how long it's taken for a maintenance request to be followed up on to repair the damages in my apartment. I moved into a brand new building and there arealready two items that are not working properly and it's taken 5 business days for them to acknowledged it over the phone. I suppose I will find out if it's been fixed once I get home later tonight.

Reply from Harmony

I love living at this community. The staff is great and the club house is beautiful. We have two resort style pools that are great for this Texas weather.

Reply from Harmony

Only been here for a little over a week right now but i can say it is a wonderful, peaceful and quiet place. i love the fact that i can come home to all the basic amenities i want and a whole lot more

Reply from Harmony

I’ve really enjoy my stay at Harmony Luxury Apartments excellent place to live, pet friendly, very nice upscale apartment. Also has game room state of the art community center

Reply from Harmony

Love the area its a really quite community a lot of different things for you to do on the property my apartment is big enough for me and my daughter my move was very easy

Reply from Harmony

Everything has been wonderful except for the stairs. They are a challenge for everything, especially moving. The property is beautiful and everyone is kind. It’s like a family feel in our hallway.

Reply from Harmony

I love my apartment, it feels safe and secure! My pets are happy here. The outside areas are usually always wonderful. The staff has always been super helpful!

Reply from Harmony

So far I’ve had an amazing experience from our move in to how helpful the leasing office was and yes just like every place there’s ways room for improvement and change but overall it feels amazing and we love our new home

Reply from Harmony

I wish there was an elevator. I hate walking up the stairs. The building stays clean majority of the time. I hate that they limit the number of trash bags you can put out.

Reply from Harmony

Great place to live, great community, great customer service. Only complaints are it's to close to highway, which is noisy especially at night, and some people don't pick up dog poop.

Reply from Harmony

I love living in my apartment. Everyone is always helpful and for the most part it is quiet. The first week we were in our apartment our welcome mat was stolen and the front office was very helpful and sympathetic.

Reply from Harmony

Moved into the wrong apartment, have the plugs are broken, light bulbs out, mold on the bathroom ceilings... All that.. and still won't get Courtesy transfered to a different apt.

Reply from Harmony

We’ve lived here for a year, and we love it. The neighbors are friendly, the staff is friendly, and there are dogs everywhere. What more could we ask for??

Reply from Harmony

I have had so much difficulty contacting the front office. Usually there is no one to answer the phone at any time. Also, they might have to break my wall down to fix my unit issues. Not a fan. I also only got 1 month free rent not the 2 months as advertised when i signed. Why are the light bulbs not compatible with smart lighting? This includes not being able to change the restroom fixated LED light. The closet has no ventilation which causes modification for the laundry because the dirty laundry will stink up the room.