Harmony

Everything is going great, however it would be nice nice if the things that were wrong when we moved in would get repaired. This paperwork had to be turned in within 48 hours and it was made a priority on our part. What about your priority!
Very clean property and has everything we need in our apartment. Highly recommend. The George bush is right there so that's a plus. Pet friendly
So far everything has been okay. We got fined $50 within the first week because the trash can you guys gave us that was outside the front door stayed there and I guess its not supposed to stay there.
The move in process was easy. The staff was helpful in getting me in a new apartment quickly. The amenities are great. The community seems pretty quite. Overall its been a great experience.
The leasing office doesn't pick up the phone or return calls. I had a problem with signing my lease as well. We signed in person then we had to sign online.
Amazing staff! So dog friendly! Love the neighborhood so far! Wouldn’t want to be anywhere for mine and my boyfriends first apartment together!! So happy here!
Apartment is amazing so far but the parking is a little hard to find at times. Maintenance was supposed to come last week to make some minor fixes but all of it is cosmetic so not a big deal.
I have lived here for 3 years and it has been great! I’m moving but only to be closer to a new job so I am sad to go. If you make Harmony your home, you won’t be disappointed.
Everyone is really nice. I feel safe in the neighborhood. The apartment complex's are really nice and clean. This apt complex is very convenient for me to travel to and from work.
Love the apartment! It’s super nice and cosy! But don’t like the side or upstairs neighbors. Very loud and have no consideration for others.