Harmony

4.3

4.3

Mario
Overall, Harmony has been a nice and quiet community. The staff and amenities are great. Staff is usually quick to respond to inquiries. The move in process was a quick and easy process. Only setbacks I can report are recent events. Just noticed an error in my billing that I will need to address with the staff. The locks to the exit doors of the building I live in have been removed and not replaced for weeks giving anyone access to the building. Unsure if its related but recently had a package delivered to my door that came up missing. Damaged equipment in the gym that has not been addressed for months.
Ka Lea
The experience has been wonderful so far! Everyone around is helpful and nice. All issues are resolved in a timely manner. Living here is a joy.
Johannah
It’s been so fun living here. Very peaceful and beautiful. If there are ever any type of issues the staff takes care of it right away. Maintenance requests get taken care of in a very timely manner.
Verified Resident
Not enough parking. The parking lots are regularly completely full forcing residents to park long distances from their apartment. I like to be able to atleast see my vehicle once I’m outside.
Curtis
Great community! Efficient floor plans, luxury interior finishes, long list of amenities, neighborhood scale and easy access to everything.
Creshawna
I love the apartments, It was a smooth move in and the staff is very chill and professional. Amenities are the bomb. I am in the Sage floor plan and i love my kitchen and colors. Access to highway and eating places are easy and quick. Love it.
Jose
Great community with superb amenities. We love living at Harmony Rowlett so much. The only thing we would like taken care is doing some pressure washing by the elevators where dogs, unfortunately, do their thing.
Donald
Overall I’m satisfied, however, since I’m big into exercising, I’d like to see a quicker response to equipment repair requests; particularly the leg extension machine, since the cable snapped. Also, I would like to know someone was held accountable for taking the ping pong paddles and the balls to the foosball game.
Pat
Staff very professional, responsive, and kind. They understand each tenant is unique and has individual needs and desires. Staff tries to accommodate all who live here. Fellow neighbors are nice and welcoming. They help each other even if strangers.
Quindarius
Amazing community to be in. Ella has been AMAZING to work with and has made my moving experience so smooth and easy. Im grateful for having her during this process!