The apartments are super nice! Little bumps during our application process but the Manager and Charlotte are so helpful and amazing ! Looking forward to enjoying all the amenities:)

Great Management Very helpful with do anything to please a resident. Had a bit complications but sitting down with Josh, Helped me resolve it

It’s got better from people picking up there trash everything else is good so far loving living here and I would recommend friends and family

I have lived here for over a year now and I have say it is a great place to stay. The office staff is amazing and doing a great job as well. There is always maintenance staying on top of things so that Harmony always looks it’s best!

I love living here at Harmony... it’s quality apartments with family features. It’s a feel good community 💕 The office staff is always friendly and available to help answer any questions. This is my first apartment experience and it’s been amazing‼️💕‼️

Nice luxury apartments. All great experiences with the maintenance team. Quiet and beautiful community. A lot of residents that dont clean after their pets though, and parking can be a pain to find.

Love the trash service! Those guys are the best!! The swimming pools are always so clean, the grounds are well kept, mail room and game room and gym are always clean too.

Love the place, upset that the ac wasn’t working first days of move in 🥵. Other that and a few minor things, it’s been ok. Can’t wait to get settled in so I can finally use the amenities on property!

As first time movers everyone at harmony has made this huge transition in our life’s so easy. From the people at the front desk to the residents.

The apartments are pretty good the only thing I wish is that they had a playground for kids. The pool is great and being that they are 3ft throughout is awesome for my kids. Overall these apartments are good for me.

Love it!!!! Everyone has been so friendly. The pool is amazing. All the ladies in the front office are extremely helpful and nice. Love the trash service too.

Great apartment, beautiful kitchen and bathroom and well designed layout, only downside is no elevator in our building and the stairs have no ventilation or AC so they get very hot

I just recently moved to Harmony Luxury Apartments & and my son and I are loving our new home!!! Close to everything and right off the highway! I have never felt so secure as I have here and we our loving all the amenities! Best decision I have made! I for sure plan on staying here for a while!

Reply from Harmony

I love it here. would recommend it to anyone. Staff friendly, feels like a home. Everything is not to far away. It have a nice view on things

Reply from Harmony

Moving in was a nightmare. The apt was not clean AT ALL! Dog poop on the patio, blood on the blinds, everything covered in a layer of dust from the previous tenant. Hope this isn't the norm for these "luxury" apts.

Have only been here two weeks. Move in was easy. Having an elevator made all the difference. Quick response from maintenance. It is a brand new apt so when we turned in water there was a foul smell. Called maintenance and was told to turn on all faucets and let it run for 15 minutes. Followed their directions and problem was solved. Met several neighbors and all were very pleasant And friendly. Feels like home here.

Reply from Harmony

@harmonyrowlett @Charlotte Edwards has made my moving experience so great. I came from apartments that were so noisy and not clean. Ms. Edwards assured me I would not have these problems @harmonyrowlett and I haven't. Sometimes If I have a small problem, like not being able to get in mail room and boom Ms. Edwards was there to help. Everyone on the property is very nice and helpful. I look forward to staying in our new home.👏🙌❤️

Reply from Harmony

The whole experience has been a pleasant one. The neighbors are friendly, staff goes out of the way to help people and the area is kept clean.

Reply from Harmony

Great place to live with spectacular amenities compared to other apartment complexes! Only issue I encounter is parking at night but overall still a great place to live!

Reply from Harmony

I really enjoy living here at Harmony I just renewed my lease making it 3 years now living here. They have really gone all out with the new amenities and we're still growing!

Reply from Harmony

Very great place to live. Clean, quiet, and fun! The only downside Ian there isn’t too much close by. But for people who like to stay home like myself, that’s no problem.

Reply from Harmony

All in all it has been a pleasant experience. The gym and phase 2 pool have been great! I will say that the hallways and stairwells could be kept more clean.

Reply from Harmony

We have had some roaches and spiders since we moved in. Also our water heater didn’t work. We never received our trash bin. Some of our neighbors don’t follow the rules about when to put trash out.

Reply from Harmony

It has been fantastic!! I have lived here since February 2018. I love this place! The pool and gym is nice. There is plenty parking spots. Helloooo

Reply from Harmony

Great love it love the apartments out there pool view great place to stay love it love it love it beautiful out here great people fun to swim