Our residency with harmony luxury apartments has been great so far. Love going down to the entertainment center and hanging out there and love how close it is to firewheel

The apartments are great, community is great, I love being here. The staff at Harmony is wonderful, they helped me through the process, thank you.

Lived here for a few months now. really enjoying it. vallet trash is nice. apartments are new so there are little to no problems. place is very clean too

It’s been great! The women at the office are super helpful and I love the community! My kids love it here too! We can’t wait for the new park to be built

Originally loved harmony in the first edition, but in this second edition we have nothing but problems, mice from the construction outside, stove with with a wiring short in a new apartment. All the way to having a bathroom that has a fan that stays on the whole time the light is on

I’ve loved living here for the two weeks I have been. I also have a pet mouse now running around in my kitchen ( his name is Mickey). I can’t wait for the new pool and game room to be open.

Love it so far, so peaceful everyone you encounter is so friendly and nice. Valet trash is quick to pick up. Gym & pool are never super busy which is great all the kids at pool are nice as well and well behaved!

My first apartment was great, other then the lay out. My new apartment has a great lay out but was put together by construction extremely rushed and poor. There are scratches on the brand new floors, in the walls and cabinets and the paint job was extremely sloppy

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE It's quiet and the people are very friendly..... I would recommend it to all of my friends. I can't wait for the pool to open

i was a little disappointed at the lack of communication and consideration with my initial move in. the complex is beautiful, and i love my apartment. i just wish things would’ve gone smoother for my first apartment experience.

I would give it a 5 but people don't pick up after their dogs and it smells of it everywhere you go, people in my building smoke in the stairway.

Loud Banging cause of construction, neighbors who smoke on their balconies. Dishwasher that falls forward every time it opens. Cabinets that fall apart when you open them......

The apartments are great only have a few issues. The walls are really thin you can hear just about everything going on outside in the hallway. Then you some neighbors that do not realize they live in an apartment and will be having parties stomping on the floor and plastic music where I can hear every word of the song clearly at all hours of the night.

Recently moved into the community. The staff is friendly and very helpful. There are several amenities and activities available to get to know your neighbors.

I enjoy it! Can't wait for the new pool to open. I also really enjoy the monthly community events the staff puts on. However, I wish they would crack down on the no smoking on the grounds tired of seeing cigarette butts in the plants.

Move In has been easy and carefree. Nice neighbors and neighborhood. The amenities are great as well. Love the two pools and dog park. Close to a lot of stuff to eat and do

Absolutely LOVE our apartment community! Super easy process from our application, signing our lease, to our actual move in day! Harmony staff made us feel right at home!

It’s great apartment complex everything is new nice crew in the leasing office specially Charlotte and I like the swimming pool and all the facilities amazing

So far I like it, still sucks I have to leave my apartment to have food delivered but I like the safety of it all. Why does this box have to have a 140 minimum?!

The apartment is absolutely beautiful and is in a perfect location. Out of the city, but close to everything we need! I’m so happy with my choice!

Amazing! We just moved in and everything is soooo perfect! An amazing facility with extremely friendly staff! Super clean, nice, and updated apartments!

I recently moved in about 3 weeks ago and i love it already!! The people around here are very nice and friendly and its so peaceful. Its a great community!!

Excellent place to live. Nice & Quiet atmosphere. Safe, well maintained Property. Great Amenities. Nice Gym, great pool area to lounge and chill out. Nice, friendly and Professional staff.

Very quiet Place to be in. The people are very friendly and out going. Harmony has some of the best services that I’ve seen in an apartment complex!!

So far this has been the best experience living in an apartment I love all the grass area for my dog as well. Parking could improve but I can’t complain!