Harmony

Immediately after moving in we knew it was the right choice. The community is amazing and the people running the apartments are always on top of everything
So far so good , I love the apartment and I love the appearance of them and the location . It’s very quiet . Maintenance has very quick response time .
Three apartments are very nice. They keep everything clean. Noise is no problem. It's like living in a motel. Parking is a problem, but that's the only complaint.
It’s been a great experience so far. The amenities are great and the noise level it’s almost obsolete. It’s convenient and close to The shopping areas. I definitely made a great decision moving to this community.
Staff is friendly and amenities are nice. There’s issues with spiders and bugs and turn around for maintenance request is a bit slow, but they do get things done.
It’s nice community, the front office staff is nice and very helpful when issues come up or need help. Happy with my time here at harmony apartments
Honestly in the beginning it was bad with service and now it’s gotten worse from when I got here until now. I’ve asked several times to get stuff fix and nothing..
Great property, friendly staff! Parking is a bit tight but it is in the process of being fixed. Only major downfall is people not picking up after their pets! I’m a huge animal person so I definitely don’t mind everyone having animals but some people just don’t know how to pick up after them. There is constantly pee and poop in the elevator, stairs and hallways (at least in my building). Taking my dogs out is like walking through a minefield from out the building and into the grass. I’ve definitely stepped in someone’s dog poop a few times. Other than than that the property is honestly great; it’s low key; quite for the most part and everyone is pretty friendly.
Love everything about living here but the only con is the parking. And garages are full Recent management is just fine I moss Morgan she was the best
My boyfriend and I moved in roughly a month ago and so far it's been really nice. Had no problems with the neighbors or with anything really. Everyone has been super friendly and I'd definitely reccomend Harmony to any one wanting to move to the area.