We have been living in our former apartment for 2 years and when I say you can just feel the difference in the way it smells and feels I’m not kidding. I love this place so much

Reply from Harmony

The apartment is very nice and very cozy, it has a ton of room for all of our essentials and decorations the only real issue is that the water pressure is a little low though.

Reply from Harmony

Pleasant place to live but rules need to be enforced when it comes to smoking, weekend visitor parking etc.. we also have a mail hub which is fine and dandy but not when packages are left outside in the open. Defeats the purpose.

Reply from Harmony

It was really helpful they helped me a lot I’m trying to get into a bigger unit now through and they are being really helpful through the process.

Reply from Harmony

I love staying here everything so well put together and the area is so clean and everyone is so friendly. Feels comfortable you just feel at home. Its so peaceful

Reply from Harmony

I love everything abaut this place,nice staff people, wonderful neighbors ,such a clean place,love the gym as well bur the thing that i like the most is that it is a per friendly and i have a lot of space tk walk my dogs. 👍👍❤❤🐶🐶🐶

Reply from Harmony

Pretty nice place to live..the only two down sides are there is constantly trash outside of the buildings in the bushes..in the parking lot..everywhere! Also the hallways can be super loud at times! Other than that it’s a really safe, nice place to stay for awhile.

Reply from Harmony

Love living here at the Harmony. Great pool great gym great community! Moved into a brand new unit and it’s so beautiful! Everyone that comes here loves it!

Reply from Harmony

The application process went really smoothly and that put me at ease with this being my very first apartment away from my parents. The actual apartment itself is in really good shape and the staff is super nice. The only downside is that it’s kind of a task to get someone in the front office on the phone.

Reply from Harmony

We have only been there for 1 weekend and we are already loving it! cannot wait for the summer to try out the pool, my kiddos are so excited! the neighbors have been pretty quite

Reply from Harmony

great community, great amenities and very quiet living. i love going to the gym and being able to use many workout machines and the pools are amazing.

Reply from Harmony

It’s a beautiful community! It would be better if there were elevators in each building. I love the club houses. I haven’t been able to attend all of the events but the ones I have have been wonderful

Reply from Harmony

Very quiet; great customer service. Beautiful property. Maintenance is really good. Glad i picked this location. Very clean! Clubhouse is remarkable.

Reply from Harmony

Had a few problems starting out but the people in the offices fixed the issues and ever since then everything has been perfect. The community is great as well.

Reply from Harmony

I feel safe living here. I walk my dog at odd hours and never feel afraid. The staff is very helpful. They keep the grounds clean. The maintenance personnel respond quickly. I have only needed them twice in the last year for minor items but they were quick.

Reply from Harmony

Awesome, besides the few details of my apt that always seems to go out or have a problem with..but other then that i love . phase 2 should have another elevator on the end of the building instead of stair case

Reply from Harmony

I have enjoyed my first week here so far. We’ve had a few mishaps like our front door lock not working and the maintenance man just up and leaving. However, the office admins took care of it immediately and apologized accordingly. We also had some trouble getting our trash can, but that was no ones fault and the office brought us one as soon as the shipment came. We’ve had great experience with the office and the neighborhood so far!

Reply from Harmony

Amenities are wonderful, the customer service is great and meets all of our needs. Great location and quick access to the highway to get where you need to go fast. Wonderful place to love no question.

Reply from Harmony

I really like it here!! Our neighbors are nice and it’s decently clean and well kept. Needs a little more parking due to so many residents but we love it here.

Reply from Harmony

I love my garage and unit! Super spacious and comfortable. I love to write reviews and update my review every 6 months of my living experience. ❤ 2nd Review: Still in love with my garage and unit. Now to add to my last review above. I'm impressed with the overall cleanliness of the property, the friendliness and caring of the Staff to its Residents. Your on a roll! #HearsToHarmony❤

Reply from Harmony

Renewed my lease but my second experience was completely different and way better than the first time. India was the best, my first lease here I didn't even tour the apartment I was getting or even knew I could spread out my lease special but India gave me a tour where I would be transferring to and explained how I could spread my special out. She also made the process so smooth and everyone in the front office now is so friendly and even remembers who I am which is amazing to me due to how many people they see a day!

Reply from Harmony

The place is so clean and peaceful and the community is amazing ! The rooms are so modern and the patio is so huge!the staff is always happy to help you out with anything you need.

Reply from Harmony

This move has been great and the community is wonderful. The apartments are beautiful and is in a great area. Excited to see how everything goes.

Reply from Harmony

I love living at Harmony. The community is great! I love all the amenities and my little Yorkie loves being here too! The apartments are spacious and the location right off of George Bush is super convenient!

Reply from Harmony

Overall a good community and complex. A lot of younger crowd has moved in recently, but nothing different than any other apartment complex. The parking is the only down side- paying for covered parking is pointless because someone will park in your spot regardless. :/