Harmony

I just received my keys & Im super excited. Ozzie was such a pleasure to work with! The community is beautiful and I got the apartment with everything I wanted!
I have been so far a resident for 3 days and it has been great! Everyone is loving and very helpful. The environment is very peaceful. My 4 year old loves it.
Quiet area, good community, great gym use and the area is usually maintained well. People do have a problem cleaning up after their dogs which can cause some issue.
The apartment complex is beautiful and very modern! The amenities are great and the community involvement truly creates a family dynamic. :)
Nice location, I wish the whole wall in living room would have been painted fresh when I moved in. The cover up isn’t the same finish as the rest of the paint, so there is just shiny spots on the wall. The cue sticks in the clubhouse also need to be replaced. They are just taped on. Gym is nice, I like the rowing machine, maybe invest in a squat rack and a bench press.
I want to believe the company means well, but I truly don’t believe they are set up for success. I’m in a new apartment where attention to detail was obviously overlooked when it comes to the detail work of construction. But the most lackluster part of all of this is the lack of proper staffing. 9 times out of 10 it is impossible to get in contact with someone on site. The only person who has tried to help is India and 90% of the things I ask her, are not her responsibility. There have been a lot of little issues but they just keep stacking up.
Easy process, nice apartment, haven’t had any issues during move in or anything like that. All of my concerns were answered and so far I enjoy living here.
Our family loves living at Harmony, especially our puppy! There’s 2 dog parks, a walking trail, and even an elevator in our building that makes getting upstairs a breeze! There’s perks for residents, too- a coffee bar, two clubhouses, two resort style pools, and events!
THe common room is fantastic and very accommodating. The complex throws lots of resident appreciation parties (with food!!) that are incredibly nice and fun!
Sad that we have to get rid of our grill! We have no problems being on the forth floor. The complex is quiet and offers the kind of privacy that is hard to find in apartments.