Great. So far everyone had been very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately sometimes there is a lack of communication or people state that they will return calls but do not.

I love living at Harmony! The staff have been extremely friendly and attentive. The only negative i have experienced is lack of handicap parking at times

Love living here! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to live in a peaceful community. Would not ever want to leave.

I LOVE MY APARTMENT!!!!! The modernized updates are exactly what I needed for the perfect price. The staff members are absolutely amazing! They are extremely efficient.

Really nice environment love the apartment very spacious the amenities are amazing the pools are great for my kids and the people are very friendly

Great customer service!! Leasing agents are very helpful and knowledgeable. Love the apartment!! Definitely recommend to friends and family

Harmony Luxury Apartments is the best complex I’ve stayed at, by far! The neighbors here are so friendly, it’s quiet, and the staff is phenomenal! Any time I have a concern, they make sure to address it promptly. They usually have an event going on each week, which could range from making your own pizza to having a catered breakfast! I would definitely recommend living here!

So far everything has been great! The apartment complex is really quiet and beautiful. I had to do a maintenance request on my water heater but that was taken care of quickly.

Everyone here has been so helpful with the moving in process! Jose and India were especially helpful with making sure that all of my paperwork was in order and that it would be ready in time for closing!

So far so good! Everyone has been super nice. The staff at the office as made this an easy process. We have been very pleased so far. The neighbors are super freindly as well.

Harmony is a beautiful complex and the stuff is kind and helpful! We definitely love all of the amenities the complex has to offer.! We are glad we chose Harmony as our home!

It has been a great experience living a Harmony Luxury Apartments. I have told so many of my coworkers about theses apartments and the amazing community and service and amenities that it have.

Staff is really nice of you have a problem they attend to it right away matince guys are really wonderful the people her are friendly could use more parking some time it's hard to get a spot close

Our experience has been the best so far, everyone has been super friendly. Our kids love here. They definitely love the pools. The fitness center is my favorite, who needs a membership!!! The lounge areas are PERFECT!

I love everything about my apartment, and would recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay. Everything about it the landscape outside and the inside apartment

So far everything has been great. The mngmnt team is friendly and helpful. Move in was very simple and everything was move-in ready. The pools are fantastic. The workout room is phenomenal. The clubhouse has so many things to do(pool tables, foosball, ping pong, etc.). We couldn’t be happier so far!

Moving in I met so many nice and friendly people and I can already see I’ll enjoy it here. The biggest bonus to this location is the amenities provided.

The front desk crew are more than exceptional! They go above and beyond at all times. Apartments have excellent amenities, too. Love living here

Since moving in, we had other residents ask if they could help, move their cars to help and it was genuinely quiet at our complex while we got settled in. Our first night was relaxing and quiet and the apartment itself is gorgeous.

The people are very nice and welcoming over here.when we where moving our furniture people actually stopped and asked to help. The employees at the office are very helpful and kind also.

Everything is just great. Only suggestion I have is that the trash service should be optional and not included with living here. A basketball court would be great!

Awesome place to call home. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❣❣❣💞💞💌💌❣💟. I can brag about these wonderful apartment homes all day. Good location and best ammenities so far. Great staff and neighbours. Wow! You guys rock!!

Moving from another state is stressful. Liz, Monica, Charlotte and India and been so helpful and patient. The property is gorgeous and love where I chose to make a home.

It’s been a wonderful experience so far and I couldn’t be more thankful with how easy things have been. The help we have gotten with anything that has happened has been wonderful

Great people! Love it so far. Was taken care of from the moment I walk in. Walked around and got to see whatever I wanted and the lady showing me did it with a smile on her face the entire time.