Harmony

1,109 Reviews

4.3

1,109 Reviews

Jessica
All residents are friendly. Location closes to freeway access which makes it convenient, however, the noise from the freeway is too loud. Apartments need to be equipped with better insulation.
Susan
Been here nearly three years. For the most part, it is a great property. Can get noisy sometimes at night, but I like it here. Residents are also really nice.
Cathie
I love living at Harmony. My apartment is perfect for me. I love the pool at summer time. Misty is amazing and always ready to help with anything.
James
We honestly love living here. The new management has been very helpful and we love the maintenance they are always so helpful and always waving when the drive by.
Verified Resident
1 star
Parking here is absolutely terrible at night. Constantly have to park 2-3 buildings away from my complex. It will be the sole reason that we move from Harmony.
Pamela
My experience was good. I haven’t had any problems. I just got to let the office know that one set of my blinds in the living room is not right and I noticed it the day I moved in.
Justin
Definitely wouldn’t recommend moving into building eight with the constant water that leaves residents without drinking water, bathing water, water to use washer, and I can go on. Residents aren’t accommodated for mishaps Harmony should be responsible for
Cindy
So far my experience has been great. The apartment complex appears clean and well maintained. The process was smooth and easy to navigate. The staff has been very helpful and responsive.
Devin
My experience has been soo amazing here won’t not change anything the people are great it’s not loud at all it’s a good place to lay down roots soon .
Verified Resident
Property management is much improved and making great strides to improve communication with the residents' as well as the condition of the property. Office staff are responsive, and working to enforce the rule and regulations. Property cleanliness and maintenance is improving. Residents are friendly, respectful and diverse. This is a great community.