Harmony

4.3

4.3

We have had no issues at all while we have been living here! Staff is great. The property is well maintained and any questions we have are always answered.
We enjoy living at Harmony. We love taking daily family walks. The maintenance staff takes care of all our apartment needs. The staff at the office has been very helpful. The managers have answered all of my questions and taken care of us.
Its a great community, nice neighborhood, friendly people, the dog park need a little repair, they could also figure something more reasonable for parking for the people who live in the center buildings.
so far i love it. it’s pretty quiet and the residents give you your space and are friendly. it’s a big community. the parking isn’t too bad and it’s nice seeing a lot of dogs and the dog parks.
The community is great. My fellow residents are some of the nicest, kindest, and friendliest people I have ever met. The pool and dog parks are nice for everyone. The grounds people, the trash valet, and maintenance have been wonderful. The only reason for not getting 5 stars is the communication with office people.
Overall, I am very pleased with my resident experience at Harmony Hill. The amenities are wonderful! I have recently become concerned about the overall safety here after multiple shooting incidents.
The apartment gate tends to give me a red light even after inserting the key. Also, I’ve noticed people smoking either on the stairways or near third floor stair door outside of my unit.
Awesome place to live at! Has a nice pool, a gym i could workout in, and it even has my favorite hobbie, billards! I enjoy the apartment because it has great A/C and a great view at the balcony.
So happy to finally have a place I can call my own !! I love it here! The staff is great and very helpful, the apartment is GORGEOUS. Everything is amazing!!!
There is a broken door in our building. Besides that our experience has been pretty good. We were told there was going to be an elevator but it’s been fine.