Harmony

I live that is new and modern style apartments. I love how is very homie and people make you feel special here friendly . I will recommend to anyone .
The leasing office was very helpful with my move making it very swift and easy! I loved doing my lease online, and managing my move in from the comfort of my own phone.
I think we should be credited for the amount of time we have not been able to use the amenities that come with living in the apartment complex. Overall I like living here. My only two complaints are the cigarette buds people discard everywhere and our neighbor two floors down That have been sweeping their dogs poop of their balcony and onto the sidewalk below.
I live facing the highway which can be pretty noisy especially in the mornings. Other than that I have zero complaints- wonderful staff, friendly Residents, punctual and knowledgeable maintenance crew.
Harmony is a beautiful community and I love living here. If you are thinking of moving you should definitely consider moving here. You won’t regret it.
Love living here would stay forever, by far the best apartment complex I’ve lived in. I would recommend to a friend and family. Great for dogs and kids !
Great place to stay, and very nice people. Close to my work place so i enjoy not making a long trip anymore. Ready to see how nice the gym is.
Living at Harmony has been the best experience! Spacious living areas, beautiful amenities, and resident events- what more could you want???
I love the privacy. the calmness of the neighborhood. the amenities. the facility itself is just very nice and welcoming environment. It’s truly a place we’re i like calling it my home. The Harmony has been very generous since the day I moved in
Love making Harmony my home💕❤️💕 It’s a great community with the best neighbors ... the amazing office staff is always ready to help. They always have fun things happening for residents