Harmony

4.4

4.4

1 star
This has been a very stressful , almost week. Being first time renters, getting this process started was a little crazy. Now, we are dealing with a roach infestation issue. We have been communicating this issue. I just feel not even being here a week and having all these issues isn’t okay. This has been extremely stressful. No one wants to live with roaches. For the amount of money We pay In rent, there should be something we can do. I really hope the management team takes care of the matter effectively and efficiently, and or makes this right. Maybe move us into a different unit? Other than this everything has been great.
1 star
Being first time renters, this process has been a little on the hectic side. just to get things set up to move in was a little crazy. On top of this, we are having a roach infestation issues. We are doing are do diligence in communicating this with the front office. However, this isn’t okay. To spend this kind of money a month and having this issue, makes this very uneasy. I hope the management team is able to get this under control, or at least make this right. As no one wants to live with roaches. This whole process have been very very stressful.
Just moved in great location and refreshing vibe Tge property is well maintained inside and out. Outstanding welcome package. Convenient amazon hub.
I love this place we just moved here and we are liking everything so far best apartment community by far!! The apartment itself it’s a good size I love my new home!
The apartments are great, nice staff. Friendly neighbors. Love that the trash is picked up. I just love the community as a whole. Will definitely be referring some of my peers.
moved here a little over a year ago and loved it, It was brand new, no one lived in my apartment before and everything was fresh. loved the pool, mail hub, club houses, and dog park.
I have been here a yr and 4 months it’s been one of the most wonderful places I could of choose! I love the atmosphere and all the staff have been very consistent on there professionalism. I would recommend if you are thinking of moving to Rowlett you should definitely check out Harmony hill luxury apartment! You will love the little neighborhood feeling you get here and the great amenities inside and out!
My husband and I live facing the farm. It's usually nice and quiet for the most part, except when neighbors are in the hallway or in the parking lot talking. Seems like the windows are not double pane. A little more care when it comes to keeping the hallways clean would also be nice.
Very nice and efficient staff! Lovely home as well. Lots of amenities such as gym and pool. Only thing I would recommend is to have the gym cleaned more often.
I love my apartment it just fits me and my life style!!! The office staff is always very helpful. They keep us informed.. ex: our elevator being out And what the updates are on the repairs