Harris Branch Apartments

4.2

4.2

Denise
I have been here for over 3 years and I have never had no problems whatsoever, until my truck was Stolen out of the parking lot. Other than that I am still here making it work for me and my kids
Charlene
I have lived here for 14 years. The maintenance people are always on point. He's been here a long time and is reliable. The office MGMT. has changed a lot but I have a good repore with them
Luis
What I have been living I have not had problems and if I have ever had a problem they help me, also when things go wrong they help but I have also had problems and sometimes they take a long time to fix things and sometimes it bothers me because they make you do extra things
Tirhas
about 2 months ago
I like to live here it’s very safe and beautiful place I just move in this year sofas I am comfortable with all family members and I have a plan to stay here ❤️🙏
Cristal
about 2 months ago
Easy to apply and got settled in to my home quick love the help I always receive in the office I love living on the third floor I have my privacy and no one bothers me.
Brumilia
about 2 months ago
I am giving it a 5/5 star because the office staff is very good at helping and the maintenance is very good as well and it’s very peaceful. It’s clean, it’s safe. If you need help with anything they help you that day or the next day. It feels like home and the neighbors are very polite.
Mary
about 2 months ago
I have lived here for 15 years & have been harassed by management for most of it. I'm disabled & ill most of the time. I am at fault for not being able to follow all of their rules, but the treatment I have received is beyond cruel. I have been confronted in the parking lot & yelled at & interrupted & dismissed by the manager. They bang on the doors & windows & scream my name at the top of their lungs because I had non approved items on my porch. They've towed my car 26 times @$300 a pop, when they will leave other cars with the same issues completely alone. Refuse to give me a parking pass but give one to everyone else. Gave my carport spot to another resident without saying a word to me & I was paying it monthly for 10 years without fail. They have tried to evict me almost every year just because of things on my porch & even had them taking pics of my friends who come to visit,& told I can't have visitors! It's horrible here! They have no soul & are full of hate & anger! It's sad!
Raulibeth
2 months ago
Ah sido increíble la experiencia de vivir aquí en los apartamentos de Harris branch excelente comunidad , las chicas de la oficina siempre atentas a cualquier necesidad que se prénsente , siempre sabiendo resolver los problemas de forma justa y precisa gracias por ser parte de esta comunidad
Maria
2 months ago
I have never been unhappy with harris branch they allways fix my things on time and really clean. My apartment is the best i never have trouble at this property with anything.
Orangel
2 months ago
The staff is very helpful. Family oriented community. Near restaurants and shopping. I can go on and on but saying so much can be too much information for one review.