Harris Branch Apartments

4.1

4.1

Tina
about 18 hours ago
I like living here or I would not have been here going on 11 years. The apartments are cute and have a nice layout. I love my apartment. If I ever need repairs they always fix them in a timely fashion.

Mariko
1 day ago
Overall the community/neighbors are great, but I believe there's a need in better property management. I've been living on this property for 9 years and I've been asking for a car port at my building and have yet to receive one. But yet the office manager and other office staff have a car port and just recently moved on property. Theres alot of unfair treatment that goes on when it comes to management.

Denise
I am really loving the new look and overall color of the building. This is a place I really like to live and tell my friends about it so they can come join us as well. I have a few group of that I spend time with and there kids. Harris Branch is apart of our family so we get together and cook and take the kids to the playground and swimming pool. The summer is not coming back around soon enough

Charlene
I lived here for me 15 yrs . I've seen plenty of residence move in and out.I . I've seen the management switch over several times and ownership also.,These was the only apartment out here...no Senior apartment or Family Dollar waffle house...or anything .This area has grown so much.

Frederick
Harris branch apartment -738 is spacey -aired-and most of all less bed bugs which is a positive for Harris branch apartment-thank u Harris branch apartment

Escarlen
Muy buen servicio, no problemas con los vecinos, excelente comunicación entre el vecindario un excelente equipo de mantenimiento no tengo quejas

Julio
Es muy bonito y seguro,son muy eficientes y rápidos a la hora de solucionar cualquier tipo de reportes especialmente cuando se trata de mantenimiento

Dolores
very good place to live very quiet and very clean with good service and maintenance at reception very attentive totally recommended to live is a perfect area to be with the family

Ingrid
Great community and the apartments look great after the remodeling. 3 years so far and I like living here I might even stick around one more year 😊

Niketa
The only reason I live here is because it’s affordable. I can’t even enjoy amenities that is supposedly offered to our community. It isn’t fair that we can’t use them but the management team uses it for personal use.