Harris Pond

3.7

3.7

Sherrick
about 6 hours ago
I enjoy my residence and it’s perfect for my profession with Wells Fargo which is 5 minutes away. It’s peaceful and quiet and my neighbors are awesome

Ashley
I love my complex. Just hate the valet trash because they pick and choose which buildings to pick up trash from. Also new residents have been setting trash out by the trees making the parking lot gross

Rose
Garbage was left out by neighbor and didn’t get picked up animal got into the bag the next day which was Friday garbage and food laid there until Sunday night not good and I saw big water bugs crawling all over it I had company that witness this

Aiesha
I’ve had no problems since I’ve been here the maintenance men comes in a reasonable time after you put in your work order…The new management has really STEPPED UP with everything they are doing out here

Stephon
Love my apartment, love my pond view. Just a couple of things I wanted to request. Full pool area renovation. New pool flooring, chop down some trees to prevent dirty pool water or simply keep pool clean, keep grill clean and check gas tank occasionally because I’m pretty sure it’s still empty after months.

Lasha
The experience was very nice management is great and work great with needs I overall love my home love the balcony the fireplace the pond that me and kids could walk around

Brand
Horrible ! Wouldn’t dare recommend someone to this place I was lied and told I would have a brand new upgraded apartment it’s very outdated and overly expensive for the price

Kelly
Been here 4 years. Promise upgrades have yet to receive. Would like to see more improvements on the community as well units within the community.

Pamela
The new company has been great. Working with me and helping me out when it came to issues. I have moved back to Charlotte from Columbus ga and it was due to work site closing times have been ruff for me here.. I appreciate all help I can get.

Letarshi
I have no complaints but things have changed since moving here 4 years ago. It's becoming more younger - which is good in a sense but I would like more older people but I sure they have bought homes verses renting apartments