Harvest at Fiddyment

Have met many nice people since moving in, and lots of dogs! My pups are getting used to walking around the complex and getting to meet the other dogs in the complex. Really enjoy living here.
We absolutely love our community! It is so clean and quiet! We wanted to move in to the Roseville area for quite a while, and we finally found the right spot that fit us!
Very fast and easy Application process. Love the place and location and the staff are very welcoming. Would definitely recommend to friends and Family.
I have lived at Fiddyment for about a year now and I can say I absolutely love the community and the apartments! The pool is fun and the residents are awesome! Everyone who works at the front desk is pleasant and welcoming. I will be renewing and will probably stay for a little longer after that too! Thank you Harvest!
Management is truly amazing and made the touring, renting and moving in process so easy and personal. The unit is absolutely beautiful and such a refreshing place to live. Harvest has been the perfect place for me to live and I’m beyond happy with my choice to live here
Everything has been great so far. Kids are enjoying the pool and can’t wait until the playground opens. Maintenance is on top of building. All the common areas are always clean.
Great! The move in has been very smooth and the office staff is very helpful! They are readily available to answer questions and help us around.
New resident but looking forward to moving in tomorrow. I just moved back to the area from Charlotte, NC. I’m hoping the pool area and BBQs are able to open soon.
Good so far, maintenance is quick to respond ,had called in for ceiling fan and ice maker and they were there to correct the issues the same day
Hi. Thanks for the survey Couple of small issue as a first time coming into the apartment Doorbell doesn’t work Master bedroom shower door is hard to open Small leak under kitchen sink Leak in the hallway under HVAC Some plugs in kitchen don’t work. Looking forward to fix these issues other than that great community and apartment.