Harvest at Fiddyment

4.6

4.6

The location of the apartment to walking and biking trails are great. I have enjoyed having the gym to myself during COVID. The staff is friendly and attentive and does a great job of communicating to residents. I chose this complex for location and amenities as well as being able to rent an apartment that was new. I am giving 4.5 stars only due to our apartment location facing Blue Oaks and the road noise.
It’s a great safe place to live the staff is friendly. The people in the community are all welcoming. The pool area is amazing along with the play ground for kids
Harvest at Fiddyment is a very nice community with great amenities. The units are well designed and the acoustical treatments are fantastic! I rarely hear another neighbor, while in my unit. The staff has been very helpful. I highly recommend this community!
I have really been enjoying my time here at Harvest. Mostly people keep to themselves which is nice. People will wave, speak and that sort but everyone seems to respect each other’s space. The apartment itself is amazing. I love the appliances. Also, maintenance respond rather quickly. So for me I have no complaints. Thanks Harvest Staff for keeping things well kept.
Very loud upstairs neighbor. Smoking commonly smelled in complex ( cigarette and marijuana). Limited amenities available. Gym is very hard to get in to.
I love my apartment. The best one I've lived in thus far. The community is clean, quiet, and friendly. The only major complaint is the pool and gym rules are too strict, we pay for these amenities. I've been forced to go spend more money for an expensive gym membership where there is much more flexibility.
Well maintained and clean. Quiet neighborhood. The staff are friendly. There is also a walking trail nearby which we enjoy and some other resident.
Neighbors are good, neighborhood is great, close to a lot of things, and love the apartment itself. Management is lacking, creates their own hours it seems, walls are thin, need defined street parking.
Overall I love living at Harvest! I like how friendly the people are and how friendly the staff is. My dog has even made a couple a friends. I like how clean the amenities are. The only downside would be people not following the no smoking policy which has been a big issue for these past couple of months. Overall living here is great!
Great, quite neighborhood, beautiful area and great staff. The prices are going up everywhere so we’ve decided to stay another year-totally worth it