Hatteras Sound Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here and I'm excited to see all the new developments with the new owners. The apartment complex is visually pleasing and everything (like trash and dog pick up areas) are all in convenient locations. There's ample parking spaces and a beautiful lake right outside my front door.
As far as the community and my neighbors it is rather nice and clean and quiet and peaceful. The only issue I had was when we switched over companies all of my maintenance requests got lost.
The pool and the fitness center is down I’m not able to enjoy the apartment amenities. Before the new management we could never reach anyone at the office and it was always closed
Could Be Better. The Gates Never Close. People Park Over Here That Dont Live Here. They Should At Least Put Another Trash Over Here Cause Its Always Full!!!
Since I have moved in. the pool has been closed and the gates up front still do not work. Those are the two reasons I specifically moved into an Apartment.
I love the community. I just wish it was kept up a little better and I wish the gate would get fixed. There is WAY TO MUCH traffic thru the community at night. Lots of shady things going on that I have seen.
Gate never works, the pool and gym have been close for a lot of months and we still paying for those services. In the office they never answer calls or emails. People are coming to open cars and steal our belongings.
We, the Johnson's have had a decent time while living here. We miss some of the amenities, but overall, it's still nice. The grounds are kept nice ad it's quiet most of the time.
This is the place where, I have been living since November 2012. Man I like this place. I feel very secure here. Service people are awesome, very friendly and they have been doing great work by their best possible. Just two things I don't like, one the office is closed most of the time, and my unit air conditioner. If some one trying to reach the office, the door is close. And, every year need to fix my unit air conditioner. It's very old machine, that is why every summer at least one time need to fix my ac. Because of old ac unit and, it has been consuming too much electricity that is why, my electricity bill go up day by day. Other than for me every thing decent enough.
The community is very nice and quiet the apartments are spacious and clean I have no issue with anything I love the apartment complex the front office is very helpful