Hatteras Sound Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Zeny
I'm so happy to celebrate here my daughter's High school graduation. I was aloud to put a small sing with her name in front of my door. Thank you so much for that.
Ruth
I will Truly miss Alexis in the front office. She always had a smile to greet you with. I enjoyed working with her and All the help she gave during Covid. That was truly a difficult time for us all. You will be truly missed by Sadie and myself.😊
Amirah
Alexis Alexis Alexis hands down the best !!! I’ve been looking like a manic going crazy trying to find an affordable housing & she was a BIG help really keep my anxiety down during the process Thank you
Katrina
2 months ago
Overall okay place to live. Dumpster gets too full to throw out trash from time to time and you aren’t allowed to leave it outside your apartment for a day or you can get evicted
Shelbie
2 months ago
Alexis was so sweet and worked above and beyond to make my move in experience hassle-free. Answered all my questions and was very accommodating. The neighbors are all friendly and the Bonus is that this is a dog friendly community with pet waste stations to conveniently dispose of my pets waste. So happy to be apart of this community.😁
Lori
2 months ago
Great neighbors, friendly. Just like any other complex it has it's pros and cons. Office staff is good and maintenance is done in a timely fashion.
Yaritza
2 months ago
•Staff is very helpful and nice , the apartments all around are clean areas , it’s a very calm environment , staff is also very quick responsive! So far no complaints at all !
Samantha
3 months ago
Love it! It's just the best place I've been so far! The staff is amazingly nice! I recommend this place 1000% ohhhh and let me tell you maintenance is the bomb!! They don't play, I call the office when I need anything fix in the apartment and they respond quickly and fix whatever.. all the staff is very respectful and kind☺️I love my apartments!🥰
Angela
4 months ago
I wish my salary went up with the the yearly rent increase. Hatteras sound is a okay place to stay. I haven't had any issues other the rent increase every year.
Stephenie
4 months ago
N/A what’s the point no one reads these anyways. Not like what I say would actually matter or that anything would change. So I’ll just say my experience is average.