Haven at Rivergate

4.6

4.6

Jessica
I've been her a little over two years and really have no complaints. The staff is great I love the office manager Antoinette and the maintenance guys are awesome. Any ticket I've ever placed is worked the same day and their all so nice. The neighborhood is very clean it's just a nice place to call home!

Cindy
I love living here. Over the years I have experienced that the maintenance staff has been so kind and quickly following up on maintenance requests. There were ups and downs with the management of the community. But since a change occurred this summer it has been great!

Saba
I’ve lived here for 4 years or so and can say I definitely really enjoy living here, the staff is great, and also such a great neighborhood and safe!

Ashley
So far the stay here at Haven at Rivergate has been a decent one. The community is quite for the most part. Only hear my neighbor above me walking.

Jasmine
Apartments are nice , space is nice too. I like that they have food trucks for us and other activities. Not too fond of the noise from other residents. The walls are thin , you can hear when someone is using the bathroom and when they are going up and down the stairs.

Peyton
I love the apartment, location, and amenities. The events are also super fun and inviting. The gym is newly redone with very nice equipment. I have had some neighbor problems but the management has done a lot to work with me and communicate concerns with me. Walls and floors are apparently very thin.

Donavon
Other than being able to hear whenever someone on the top floor is walking around and the tv is on, no complaints. I've been here for about 3 years and like the community

Aleyda
I am really happy with the complex community, the amenities are great, and the location is idea for me. The staff has always been warm and welcoming, always happy to help with anything needed or answer any questions asked.

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Happy to be here and LOVE the front office staff. One star down because there is still an issue with lots of residents disobeying the rules and making luxury apartments feel more like the hood (smoking weed, having aggressive breed dogs, throwing trash around or hocking loogies on the stairs, etc…) but overall it’s a quiet neighborhood and people are nice to each other. I do wish the buildings were cleaner but it’s probably hard to keep up with how gross people are. I also wish the amenities were always maintained well. My neighbors are cool, I’ve made a couple of friends which is something for apartments. There are other pros and cons too many to list but overall I like it.

Alexa
2 months ago
Everyone is extremely friendly here and the staff (leasing agents and maintenance) is so incredibly nice and helpful! We love Haven @ Rivergate! Keep up the great work! :)