Hayden Lofts

4.6

4.6

Mario Antonio
Great place to live at, I have been here for 1 year and plan to stay here until I find something better which probably won’t be anytime soon.
Zachary
One of the friendliest neighborhoods one could ask for. Don’t intend on moving for awhile as there great front office and maintenance staff, especially the office manager, Kristen!
Andrea
Was hoping for more community events to meet people as I was told this was a friendly and tight knit community. I love everything else about this complex. Still waiting on maintenance!
Dominic-Dan
Friendly and knowledgeable staff-comfortable and well-appointed apartment unit -equals a winning combination. The landscaping crew does a remarkable job as evidenced by the beautiful grounds.
Matthew
Everything is good. Just a few common minor details that can easily be fixed per request. Both the office and maintenance teams are organized and fast responding.
Stefanie
I absolutely love it here!!!! Such a clean, nice and quiet place to live!!! I am beyond happy we moved here! The leasing office staff is great as well.
Beau
Best complex in Columbus! Awesome apartment and great staff! I’m so glad I found this place and could not be happier with my decision to live here!
Gino
A really great staff and everyone is very friendly. There were a couple people that weren’t the best but they no longer work here. Kristen, Sam, Monica, Kenley (sp?)are all awesome. Property is well maintained other than sometimes residents leaving trash in front of their apartments for many days at a time.
Teresa
Very nice complex, staff is very personable but relatable at the same time. Maintenance orders are always tended to. Recommend this place 10/10
Kevin
Well informed, friendly, and helpful staff, good hours of operation to work within, beautiful and well kept community and grounds, friendly neighbors