Hayden Lofts

4.6

4.6

Teresa
My boyfriend and I love it here at Hayden Lofts! Everyone is super nice and welcoming and it's a beautiful community! We are looking at bigger apartments and would love to consider staying here at Hayden Lofts!
Ashlee
I have been here less than a week, but so far everyone has been nothing but kind. My wife and I feel safe and excited to use all the awesome amenities this summer!
Casey
I love living here because it is peaceful and everyone is so friendly! The staff is very attentive to the residents and making sure everyone is taken care of!
Abigail
I have loved it here. The property managers are very helpful and work to help resolve issues that arise promptly. The complex is very clean and beautiful. The flowers are gorgeous. I don’t interact with my neighbors since I am usually very busy, but the brief interactions I have had, they have all been very nice. I love the pool and can’t wait for the summer to get here.
Darren
Leasing office staff are great, the maintenance crew are fast and competent in getting repairs done, and the apartments themselves are beautiful. I'd much rather live here than most of the places I've toured in Columbus!
Katherine
about 2 months ago
So far, it has been a pleasure living here. The office staff is amazing, the amenities are great and this feels like home. Picking the Hayden Lofts as our new home was the best decision.
Manya
about 2 months ago
Loving and peaceful, people are kind and helpful. The landscaper keep the gardens looking gorgeous, The barn is everything. Come see for yourself.
James
2 months ago
Wonderful place to live. The management is great and very responsive to your needs. The amenities that come with this complex make it all worth while!
Davonna
2 months ago
Very nice so far. Everyone is so friendly. Very quiet community. This is only my first day and I’m already pleased. They make sure you have everything you want and need before move in
Karen
2 months ago
Love living here!!! Don’t see myself living anyplace else !!! All the staff is so friendly and helpful It’s always clean & well maintained!!!