Hayden Lofts

4.6

4.6

Great on safety, nice clean environment. Neighbors are respectful and friendly. Still new so need to learn more about amenities, looking for a quiet place to work.
Beautifully laid out apartments. Exceptional community with great communication & assistance with needs. All concerns are taken care of in an appropriate time frame.
Just moved here 2 weeks ago- so far it has been great! It is kept up very nicely and the office staff is very helpful. The hardest thing is getting used to someone living above( this is my first time living in an apartment)😊
We love our apartment, and we enjoy the convenience of the location of the Lofts. We've only been here a couple weeks, but communication with staff has been terrific. When we called about our smoke detector chirping, maintenance was here within the hour. On the down side, we hear our upstair neighbors loud footsteps and music, and we have sympathy for those who are moving in and are stuck at the front gate. It happened to us. Also, not enough parking spaces. But we like it here.
My experience overall has been good. Unfortunately, my time at Hayden Lofts was mostly during COVID so I was not able to get the full living experience.
Great office staff! Very friendly neighbors and pets throughout property. Would get 5 stars if more would have been done during COVID regarding amenities.
We just renewed our lease for a 2nd year and we have loved it here so far. Everyone in the community is friendly and the property is kept up very well. Keep up the good work!
First weekend here, so far so good. On the second floor facing the road. Some road noise but not unbearable. Went and worked out at the barn and it was a nice place.
I have lived in multiple apartment communities and Hayden Lofts has been one of my favorites. I moved to Ohio without knowing the area and am glad I found this spot. The management and maintenance have been amazing and I love the complex and my unit. It is also located in a great area. It isn’t right in a busy area, but is less than five minutes from everything you need. I highly suggest checking Hayden Lofts out!
Everything is great. Perfect and fast service from both the leasing office and maintenance teams. Just wish the dog-poop cleaning was enforced. Too many people do not pick up or have left old dog baggies to be found around my apt and possibly others.