Hayden Lofts

I used to be extremely satisfied when I first moved here, but over time I have grown to dislike my living situation. I pay a significant amount for rent and to see the treatment residents get is sub-par. Most of all, how COVID has been handled. I’m quite forgiving given this is all new for us, but amenities should continue to be available before and after office hours. Some of us work 85h a week in a hospital and it’s not like I’d have to be concerned with social distancing as I got coffee in the office at 4am for no one else would probably be there. I don’t need coffee at 5-6pm when the office closes. I need it at 10pm or 1am or 4am when I go to work. This is simply one concern that I have, however, there are several more. The best part of living here is the manager, Kristen. She is so kind and helpful, but a lot of the issues I am having are out of her control, it’s a corporate level concern. Overall, Edwards Community should be doing much more, especially at a time like this in order to retain residents. I know several others whom I work with in healthcare who have been treated much better as a resident than we have been. I am unsure if I will stay at this time.
Great place to live People are respectful and kind. Staff is very helpful and genuine in theory care for people living within the community.
They have been very kind and prompt. The community is kept clean. I have had suitable solutions for issues and they typically get things resolved immediately.
I love the style and look of the apartment! Love the walk in shower with the huge glass! Only thing that could have been better was the appliances. When I moved in, the washing machine broke, the garbage disposal didn't work, and some of the fixtures (toilet paper holder) were faulty. Besides that, I love living here!
We recently moved into Hayden Lofts this month and we love everything about it. Our unit is amazing and exactly what we wanted. The leasing employees made moving a great experience.
I just moved into hayden lofts and I am really enjoying the apartment and the property. It is quiet and clean. Like any other apartment there are small issues but nothing I can't live with. Plus the office people are very helpful and trying to make our experience the best it can be.
Best place ever lived! From the amenities to the staff to the entire apartment. I live in a building so you would think you’ll hear everything but I don’t hear a pen drop 🥰
Very friendly people. He staff is excellent. I love the convenience and location. Can't wait to explore the amenities when they open up! Thanks Hayden Lofts!
Hayden Lofts has been the best living experience. It is clean, well kept, and a joy to come home to every day! The amenities and apartment style have been highlights.
I love the layout of these apartments and the location fits my needs. I plan to be here for a while. Might look into a larger unit in the future