Hayden Lofts

Hayden Lofts has been wonderful since moving in this month! The staff is friendly and the apartment is beautiful. Excited to be apart of the community!
Staff in the leasing office are exceptionally nice and great to talk to! They're always wonderfully helpful and aren't hesitant to introduce themselves. Maintenance is quick and gets the job done and every interaction I've had with Maintenance staff has been pleasant as well. A pretty calm thing going on here, with a good spread of age and demographics that's becoming a greater and more diverse community. Genuinely appreciate the other community members here! Also don't forget the Community Gardens in early summer!! What a rewarding experience, and I got to know so many other members of the area through them.
The individuals at the leasing office were very helpful and did an impeccable job of finding us the apartment we were looking for. They did an amazing job of staying in touch and keeping us informed of all of the next steps with the process.
Hayden Lofts takes great care of the property. The apartments are hard wood floors and stainless steel appliances. They offer different features in each apartment so you have the style you prefer.
Great place to live at, I love how calm it can’t be and there is so much to do around. So far I feel safe leaving my car on the parking lot and look forward to be here in near future.
The management staff is amazing here! The community is really clean and well maintained. Amenities here are also awesome. The noise level is pretty great due to the thick walls
Good- been here 3 years. Would like to get carpet cleaned and walls touched up. Cleanliness of pet refuse would be appreciated and it is found everywhere including on walking paths.
We have lived at Hayden Lofts for over 5 years. The complex was just being built at that point and we were relocating from New Jersey after downsizing from our 1910 Victorian Farmhouse to relocate to Dublin, Ohio. A great decision which we do not regret!
Great experience with move-in, Shannon and the rest of the community has been very helpful! The apartment is beautiful and very modern. Very happy
Based on having to deal with Covid this year I was pleased that HL Mgmt kept us informed on the status of our amenities in our community. A job well done during these trying times. Thank you!!