Hayden Lofts

4.6

4.6

We love it here. It’s a quite place to live and so well kept. Everyone here is so nice and personable! We love our views and the way everything is set up in our place, the windows are amazing and let in so much natural light which is great to save on electricity!
Great assistance when it comes to moving in and fixing issues with the unit. Wasn’t even 24 hours before the issues in the apartment were fixed.
I enjoy living here—the folks in the office are all very nice, and I get along with my neighbors. The amenities are all very good, and in general it feels safe.
Quiet neighborhood, nice amenities, and good location. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to anyone in the area looking for a nice place to live.
I love everything about living at Hayden Lofts! 2020 consisted of more at-home time than any other, and I couldn’t have been happier to be “stuck” here at Hayden Lofts.
Great management team! Every question Ive had was answered quickly and with knowledge and friendliness! The community is always clean and quiet. I haven’t had one problem in the few months I’ve been here
We love it here!!! The staff is amazing and we’ve had only great experiences with HL. Our view is amazing. We love waking up and watching the fountain and seeing the ducks!
Great service from the leasing office and great neighbors. Whenever I have made a request from the office the respond quick and get the issue fixed as fast as they can.
It has been pretty pleasant. Only disadvantage is the distance to the trashcan. , and the smell of dog poop during hot days. Other than that nothing else.
Great staff, loving community, beautiful views from all points of the community. Everything you within six miles and a great path to walk and pet friendly.