Haygood Halls

4.8

4.8

Joan P.
about 11 hours ago
Haygood Halls is a GREAT place to call home! We feel safe and comfortable here! The location offers everything conveniently - shopping/rec centers/library/post office/airport!

Patricia
about 13 hours ago
The staff has been highly responsive. Every request that I have made for a maintenance issues has been taken care of in a very timely fashion.

Tami
about 16 hours ago
Been here for 3 months and could not be more happy with my decision to live here.I sold my home that my husband and I had lived for 20 years and thought moving into an apartment would be much harder to adjust but I'm really happy with my decision.

Julianne
Absolutely love living at Haygood Halls, just wish that the apartments would be updated even if tenants are still there. I’ve been here going on 10 years and haven’t had any new updated renovations to my apartment. Unlike ones that are done when a tenant moves out. Otherwise no other complaints, management is great, maintenance always fixes any submitted issues in a timely manner. The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are nice.

Angela
I love my apartment complex and staff experience. My only drawback is no balcony, staff has offered to let me apply for downstairs or upstairs with balcony but both options are not in my budget

Linda
Everyone is neighborly and friendly. The leasing office staff are friendly and always want to know if there is anything they can do for you. I feel very safe in this community.

James
We enjoy the neighbors, the pool and the ease of the location. The staff and maintenance are great. We even hosted a successful baby shower in the clubhouse one time.

Craig
I have lived in Haygood Halls since Feb 2014, longer than I have lived in any apartment in a lifetime of apartment living (I'm 64!) The location is fantastic -- 20 min drive to the VB boardwalk, a 10 minute drive to Chic's beach and the Lesner Bridge area, a 5 minute drive to Towne Center. Shops, supermarkets, drug stores, restaurants, banking, doctor's offices, and even a movie theater (Cinema Cafe - Pembroke!) are all within a quick drive, and Haygood Plaza is within walking distance. But what is best of all is that Haygood Hall *feels* like a real community. It's enclosed without feeling closed off, the neighbors are generally friendly and sociable, and when you arrive you feel like you're "home". And sure, there are lots of newer apartment complexes that are technically "fancier", but they don't feel "homey." The staff is friendly, professional, and responsive (in my experience), and I can see myself living here for some time to come.

Gary
in our 6 and a half years here, we have never been disappointed in the complex management response. Maintenance, management or office, response has always been prompt and geared toward a satisafactory resolution. Our apartment is large and well laid out. The residents are friendly and helpful. Most impressive is the maintenance response to work orders and requests. It is rare when next day service does not occur. Haygood is an excellent place to live.

Katherine
Still moving in but everyone has been super great so far. I’m happy to be part of what appears to be a fantastic community. I look forward to my time here.