Haygood Halls

4.8

4.8

Joan P.
Haygood Halls is a lovely place to call home! The location is great - with post office/library/pharmacies/rec centers/grocery stores VERY near-by! Exterior maintenance is on-going and keeps the grounds and buildings neat and clean and attractive. The apartments are spacious with plenty of windows and closets. Haygood Halls is a lovely place to call home!
Geraldine
The longer I live here the better it gets! I’m meeting more people!! I have not yet been able to do the Friday morning little get together by the office because of work!! Management is great!!! Always cheerful when ever I speak with them!!!
Nicolette
I have to say the staff at Haygood Halls are exceptional! They have been understanding and helpful in resolving any issues with my apartment. I really have enjoyed my stay here and appreciate being a part of this fantastic community!
Debra
Well maintained community in a quiet neighborhood. Like the recently added yard of the month. Centrally located to so many restaurants and shops, which makes it convenient. Nice office and maintenance staff.
Sylvia
We became residents on September 13th and right away everything that needed attention was immediately taken care of within a day or two. Lauren has been such a doll! My neighbors are friendly and helpful. We truly appreciate Ms Ophelia Green for recommending Hay good Halls
Virginia
This place is off the chain, I love it here I can't stop bragging to my family and friends about this place. The whole complex is gorgeous I give it 10 stars if I could πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Florence
We are an over 55 community. The owners identified a safety issue with the electrical work in the apartments. We were given a few days notice that we had to move everything out from in front of electrical sockets, switches, overhead lighting and the washer and dryer. The apartment team could not give us an exact day. So no chance of hiring help with an unknown day. I have a shoulder injury so could not help. The apartment team said not able to offer any help ( oh some sliders - how does heavy furniture get placed on sliders). I am not going into details of why this was a dangerous undertaking for us - but suffice it to say it was. And why - the complex had a safety issue! No help provided to fix their safety issue! Simply put - unbelievable.
Frances
Love my home, it is perfect in everyway. The grounds are just beautiful. Close to everything I need or want. My great grandson Kiper is in "school " just across the street at the Methodist Church.
Teri
I have had great experiences at Haygood Halls and made some good friends. It’s a wonderful place to call home. The staff is welcoming and provides quick resolutions to problems that arise. Maintenance is very friendly at all times and quick to attend to issues. Newsletters arrive monthly with important reminders, activities and tips for our community. I appreciate being able to email the office and maintenance for concerns. It’s one of the best places I have lived.
Geraldine
I’m meeting more residents and I have settled in nicely!!!! I love my home!!! Location is perfect!!!! The staff in the office is awesome and when I request maintenance they are Johnny on the spot