Haygood Halls

4.8

4.8

Joan P.
We have had a wonderful 5+years at Haygood Halls! Just this week we had another smooth, successful, prompt experience with the super maintenance staff handling/solving a minor issue for us. Thank you!🙂
Geraldine
I love living at Haygood Halls!! The staff is extremely nice and friendly!! And the maintenance crew fantastic !! When you put in a work order, it is taken care of on very same day!!
Thomas
Management and staff are always available to help. New plants in our front beds are beautiful...! Maintenance has been called a couple times recently...quick response and our problems were solved.
Debra
This month I had an outdoor maintenance request and a question for the office. The maintenance issue was handled within an hour and the return call was also handled in a timely manner. Haygood Halls is continually maintaining the landscaping which adds to the pleasing grounds.
Nancy
I received a notification it was filter changing time. This gave me ample advance time to disengage my alarm The day they came Everything went smtwith no uncontrollable wentsmoot.
Connie
I just love the atmosphere of Haygood Halls Apartments. The folks are very friendly and welcoming. I just moved into my 1br apt. about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I absolutely love this place. The office staff are awesome. They helped me out on this move and I couldn't be more grateful and I can't leave out the maintenance staff for all their hard work. I have already told some friends about this place and what a great place it is to live at! All my neighbors have been very friendly and welcoming! I'm truly Blessed!🥰🙏
Harry
I have lived here for 21 years. Haygood Halls has been good to me and all of my needs are met in a timely manner. The office workers are very nice and pleasing as well as maintenance.
Virginia
I'm telling everyone that don't know about Haygood halls apts you gave to come and take a tour of the place I promise you , you will not want to leave, this place is off the chain
Laura
So glad I found this treasure. Could not be happier here. This place is amazing! It's a complete 180 from my old apartment complex. Everyone is so kind and helpful. I hope to stay forever.
Vanessa
about 2 months ago
I love the way Haygood Hall keep our ground’s so BEAUTIFULLY. It makes me proud living here.it’s really nice every holiday there is something special on our doors 🚪 that relate too the holiday!!!!😊