Haygood Halls

4.8

4.8

I have lived at Haygood Halls around 15 years. When my children grew up and left home, I just didn't want all of the upkeep of a large home. The staff at Haygood Halls does an excellent job maintaining the interiors, as well as the exteriors of the apartments. The management, as well as the maintenance crew, are very friendly and promptly respond to any maintenance or other issues in the apartments. I would highly recommend these apartments.
The Community is very friendly Neighbors always speak. The Up keep is superb Well manicured Laws and shrubs. Very Quite place to come home to after a long day at work.
It's been great living here. The staff is so nice and attentive. I enjoy the peace and quiet as well. I also love that I don't have to do yardwork!
I really enjoy living here, and so does Sadie the cutest dog in the world. Everyone is so friendly, I have Fantastic neighbors. The staff is very friendly.
Haygood Halls is a phenomenal place to live. Staff is friendly. Maintenance is courteous and prompt. Units are well maintained. No complaints.
I have been at Haygood Halls since January 2021 and I am extremely happy with my choice of this complex. From moment one, I have experienced professional assistance from all of the staff. I was very impressed how the assistant manager, Lauren knows the names of many of the residents she came in contact with during my tour. I really like it here!
Very nice and friendly community. No complaints at all. I am about half way through my lease, and can't believe how fast the time flew by. Seems like I just moved here.
I really love this community and the neighborhood and that it is so quiet and peaceful. It is a really nice place to live. I would recommend it to friends.
My experience is a good experience living here. Great neighborhood and safe. Everyone is so friendly living in the community. Very quiet and pleasant
Nice and Quiet great relief coming home and enjoying the peace and quiet with what is going on in the world in the past year Looking forward to the spring flowers