Overall : Good Positive: friendly neighbors, noise level is low, Negative: parking is limited at night time, a lot of spiders inside the apt. (Pest control can be requested on Mondays though) , no kids playground,

Maintenance stuff are excellent. The office stuff is very friendly. They take care of the tenet well. The tenet care team always arrange the wonderful activities.

Beautiful apartment community with awesome amenities! - saltwater pool, gym, fire pit, car wash, package concierge, and more! We love our water view :)

I have had a really good 3 months at Haywood! The staff is very kind and the maintenance staff is very helpful and quick to get things fixed. The only recurring negative thing that happens in my building are my neighbors slamming their entryway doors, causing my whole apartment to shake. I really enjoy living here!

I am totally thrilled with the Haywood Reserve apartments. I love the location and the ease of getting downtown and shopping. The staff is genuinely sincere about making the tenants happy. I look forward to attending the events and getting to know My neighbors. The paint scheme is very up to date and modern and the apartment layout is perfect for my comfort. I am going to love living here.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Easily the best apartment I have lived in. Great amenities, location, and residents. The staff are all great, especially the maintenance guys who get all requests done extremely fast.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Have really enjoyed living here so far! Close to everything and everyone is very friendly. All the amenities are top notch and easy to access. Also the staff has always been quick to help!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great place, Nice staff. Apartment looks good just need some more details to be called as a luxury apartments. Need some attention with the parking lot too.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I absolutely love where we live! The community is friendly, the staff is attentive, and the amenities are great! I would highly recommend Haywood Reserve.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Its okay. Neighborhood used to be much nicer, in the past several months its not been so great. The quality of residents has gone down......

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Only issue I have is not being able to play chess after 10. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance usually helps within the same day! Super job!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The staff is accommodating and takes the residents opinions into consideration. It's a great neighborhood full of great people who are social and like to get to know one another. I love the events that are put on that enable networking and communication to get to know each other! Everything is clean and maintenance is on top of it, always! Not to mention, the location is great. Super close to Haywood, Woodruff, Pelham, and downtown.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Starbucks coffee was removed No grills in most part of the summer Umbrella from the pool was never replaced No a clean plan in the stairs from my building is full from spiders and spiderwebs

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Administration Could improve on cleaning of hallways and common areas and pest control more frequently They could also Encourage upstairs neighbors to avoid noise after 10pm and enforce noise rules

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Beautiful apartments, convenient location. Lots of amenities! The only reason I'm giving 4 instead of 5 stars is that you can easily hear everything going on in the unit above you. I wish there was more of a buffer so that wasn't the case, other than that we love our new home.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We haven’t moved in yet, but, the hospitality we’ve already been shown has been incredible. We’re so excited to move in, and we can’t wait to be involved with this wonderful community!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I love it here! The staff are friendly and helpful! The place is well kept and beautiful ! Lots of fun things going on in the community as well!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I absolutely love living here. I found my best friends here, my boyfriend here - most importantly, I found a home. I love Haywood, it's home sweet home to me!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

My fiancé and I absolutely love living here! We’ve met all of our friends through Haywood, and the Apartment Life activities are always so much fun (shoutout to Bri and Kyle!). The amenities are great, the maintenance team is always professional and prompt, and the units are fantastic! My only complaint is due to some minor things. One, while this is a non smoking residence, we have seen a few residents smoking on their porches or around the complex. This is frustrating due to the fact that we have a puppy, and have had to monitor him because he’s tried to eat a few cigarette butts. My only other complaint is the dog poop. We have seen quite a bit of it around, and I’m not sure if it’s being picked up and tested for fines. Since we had to DNA test our dogs, I hope fines are continuously given out to residences who don’t pick up their dog’s poop. Otherwise, I love living here, and we already signed another year long lease!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Love this community. Units are spacious with a really nice kitchen and pretty much sound proof. The community is active and the staff host awesome events.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We love Haywood and the staff! We have so much fun to living in this community! The front office staff is so kind and helpful. The amenities are awesome and we love how dog friendly it is!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

They accomodated all of our needs like location, move in time frame, budget, and amenities when looking for our next apartment. Can't wait to be a part of the community.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

This community is great! The office staff is very welcoming and helpful! The amenities are spectacular! My dog Opie loves the dog park and how it is set up!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

My boyfriend and I have lived in Haywood Reserve for only about a month and I can say that it has been a pleasant experience thus far. Moving from Atlanta and not knowing much about Greenville or South Carolina, we consider ourselves to be very lucky when we stumbled upon Haywood Reserve during our apartment search. We love the modern look of our unit. The pool is nice and the 24-hour gym has been very handy (and well-utilized by us!). Though we haven't used them, the dog park, pet washing station, and car wash station are also nice to have. The trash valet and package concierge have been very handy! My only gripe regarding the amenities here is the fact that since we first viewed the complex in late June 2019 to this day in Mid-August 2019, the grills are still out of order. Summertime is the perfect time for grilling so it's a shame that it is taking them this long to do anything about the grills. That's my reason for the 1/2 star off. Neither parking nor noise from the neighboring units have been issues thus far. For the price and space, I think we found a great deal with Haywood Reserve. We initially wanted to stay in the downtown area but quickly found that even just studios a hundred or so square feet smaller than what we currently have here in Haywood Reserve go for several hundred dollars more. At Haywood Reserve, we found a wonderful unit that is well under our budget and a community that is within close proximity to all the things we need here in Greenville.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I have lived here in two different apartments for almost 3 years now. The front office staff have been TREMENDOUS, the maintenance staff has been spectacular, and I just resigned another lease. I love this place, its friendly neighbors, dog friendly atmosphere and the terrific environment for younger professionals. I have highly recommended this place to several friends and will continue to do so.