Apartment is okay (nice looking but cheaply made), neighbors are terrible and rude, front office is helpful at times. There’s not enough parking

So far, the experience with Haywood Reserve has been wonderful. The apartments look amazing and the staff is incredibly friendly. Maiya has been extremely helpful in getting us set up to move in on March 9th and has answered all questions that I have had. My girlfriend and I are so excited and can't wait to move in.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I just moved in, but so far I love it! My apartment is quiet and very nice! I'm looking forward to trying the pool when the weather warms up.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I've really enjoyed living here. The maintenance staff are so friendly and helpful, the apartment is nice (super spacious compared to other places I've lived) and everything is kept up with. I appreciate that there is pride taken in the upkeep of the community. There are occasionally some noise issues, but overall it's been a great experience living here.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Everything is so nice! I love it. Everyone seems so nice and the amenities are well-kept. My move-in went so smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a more seamless process.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Haywood Reserve is such a nice place to live. The maintenance team is Very responsive and the office staff is wonderful. The community is placed in a perfect spot of Greenville. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I LOVE Haywood Reserve. We have met the kindest, great people through this complex, and two have actually ended up being my bridesmaids! The location is great and the ApartmentLife team makes everything so fun!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great location to downtown and surrounding areas. The grounds are nicely kept and maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner. Great job, nicely done!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Worth the money in a beautiful setting. Staff is friendly and there amenities are nice. Very dog friendly. Nice gourmet kitchen. Trash valet is ok... could be better.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I can’t wait to move in next month and become a resident. The apartments and amenities are great, as well as the treat from the people of this community.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

So Far So Good!! Staff Is Friendly and Polite. Grounds Kept Clean. Services Are Terrific. Believe We Made The Right Decision. Love The Location.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Amazing place to stay. Beautiful location with perfect amenities . It feels Like we are in a perfect home. The staff here are friendly and helpful

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I've lived here almost 4 years. I've had some really great experiences and some really bad experiences. No location is Perfect. Staff is pretty good about responding. The pool is really nice. The property & my apartment is nice.. Only thing I will say is we need a human spa & Jacuzzi rather than a dog's spa. Also gate & cameras for little more security and safety for our cars so they can stop being so many hit & runs. My car was hit 2x in one year staff say they are not responsible. Also they need visitor bands. My daughter came home from college for the holiday. She stays with her dad but came over to visit. She needed to print something off the computer & was stopped, told she couldn't use it unless I came & sat down there with her. My daughter is 20. As much as I pay I should not have to sit with her at a computer. She called me & the new young lady thst was working said she had to call the assistant manager to see if it's ok. There needs to be bands or something to identify our visitors not just told no. Maintenance is very quick & responsive. Everything else is good.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

If you want a community that feels like home- this is the place to be!! Love being in a clean community with great amenities for me and my dog!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Everyone is super welcoming and friendly. The application is also very user friendly. The location is great. Easy access to the highways and shopping.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Awesome very spacious everything I have always wanted and my first choice apartments front office specialist was amazing and very attentive and so was Maiya Thompson

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We haven’t moved in but the way the staff has gone above and beyond to help us is incredible. The resident that was going to transfer but did speaks volumes.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The apartment is super nice! Stainless steel appliances, modern layout, and tons of amenities!! The location is great. It’s right beside the mall and right off of the interstate!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Resident experience is good. Love the apartment and area. Wish there was a noise complaint rule to stop the people upstairs from making so much noise.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The community is great. Residents are amazing. Love it here. Very welcoming and safe all around. I truly enjoy living here. And am glad they’re super pet friendly.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The clubhouse, pool, and outdoor areas are such nice amenities & always fun to hang out at. The community events always make you feel at home!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I have really enjoyed living here. The few issues I've had have largely been resolved thanks to Sarah and the other women in the office. Maintenance comes pretty quickly when you need them, and the apartments are great to look at!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

When I first saw this community I felt really happy and it’s very near to my work place .All the Amenities they provide are good and very friendly office staff 😀

Reply from Haywood Reserve

So far so good haven't moved in yet, but I ubered someone to the airport from the building I'm moving to, and he seemed nice. How is your day going? I hope that iit is going well for you, I just woke up, I ordered breakfast fro chic filled a , have you tried it?, it's pretty good, there frozen coffee is amazing I highly recommend it

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We broke a lease at a different place just to move here because we were so excited about this place. Best decision we could’ve made! We love the neighborhood and how awesome our apartment is. We can’t wait to meet people and come to community events!