Great place to live. The Gym and pool are awesome and staff is very friendly (maintenance guys are cool). Location is awesome and place is kept pretty clean!

We really love it here. We haven’t had any problems that haven’t been taken care of. Everyone works in a timely manner. I am so thankful for the people who work in the office. They truly are very kind and sweet. Not sure what I would do without them. The amenities are truly nice. I love working out in the gym on the nice new treadmills when I feel up to it. The gym really is amazing. We love taking our dog to the dog park. She really enjoys playing with other dogs.

Very quiet and peaceful complex. All of the residents that I've come across have always been very nice and helpful. I would reccomend this place to anyone to make their next home.

This community has can outstanding between the events activities and people I really couldn't ask for a better place to live. Also the value of place is fantastic

Great location, new appliances, large enough bathroom, and good closet space. Love the option of having a personal backyard on the first floor.

Staff in the leasing office are always helpful and friendly. They’d organize all kinds of events to make the residents feel at home. Like the BBQ at pool, movie under moonlight, and so on! I love everything in this community!

The community is so pretty! The floor plan is so open and they have a lot of natural light, that’s what darkened me to this community! I haven’t had any problems with noise, the staff are so nice and the amenities are great!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

My only complain is the doors stick. But overall I love this complex. I would recommend anyone to live here. It’s convenient to several activities.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Not a bad place to live, Apartments are nice, its close to alot of places to eat, and only 10 minutes or so from downtown. A place to consider when moving to Greenville.

So far this place has been great. The amenities are amazing and the units are well designed and comfortable to live in. The people are friendly and the staff is very helpful. Half a star off because the music by the pool could be have more variation (I think it could be better but that's just my own opinion. Also, you're providing free music for the pool. That is pretty cool.)

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Living at Haywood Reserve has been an excellent experience. Our neighbors are so friendly, the amenities are the best we've had as renters, and the apartment itself is beautiful and quiet. The rates are a little pricey, but we definitely feel the value of what we're paying for!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Amazing apartment. Maintenance is fast but hardly ever needed. Great amenities like trash pickup, dog park, and gym. Pool is always fun and has great events often. Most importantly everyone has been very friendly since we have lived here. Great community.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Haywood Reserve is luxury living at its best. Love the trash valet, package concierge, the staff and clubhouse. We’ve been using the dog park and pet spa also.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I love the atmosphere here! The staff is very kind and accommodating. They keep it super clean and make the best effort to create a sense of community here.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The staff have all been extremely helpful from the first look to move in! It feels like such a community here. The community events are awesome!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Love the community everyone is friendly the staff are helpful, clean and updated. I feel home super relaxing and comfortable . Maintenance request are handled same days love it

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Very safe and friendly community. Everyone is very nice and welcoming. Upkeep of the community is above and beyond. I also enjoy that the fitness center is open 24/7!!!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

It Isabel amazing place to live! The apartments are really nice and you can’ hear your neighbors. The best apartments I have ever stayed in.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

The community seems amazing so far and everyone is super friendly in the front office! The amenities are pristine and there is so much that the community offers!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

My experience here has been nothing short of amazing. The view that we have is on point with the lake. The community is very quiet at night despite some barking occasionally. Overall great experience

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Beautiful, Comfortable and Spacious. The look and feel every time we walk into our apartment brings so much peace after a long day! And I think our friends love it even more than we do! Lol

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We are retired and have moved from a single family home to Haywood Reserve. It has been the best transition anyone could ask for. The staff is very special and Roland the manager is the best!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

It’s been great living here. I enjoy the monthly community events (especially when food is involved). And the staff have been quick to respond to issues. I am confused however by the sudden increase in the monthly maintenance fee.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great apartments; great people with whom to work. Love my huge kitchen and my spacious bathrooms and the activities. We have great things to do each month.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Absolutely love the beautiful community here at Haywood Reserve! Awesome amenities and great friendly staff! Love how pet friendly it is! Highly recommend!