My boyfriend and I have lived in Haywood Reserve for only about a month and I can say that it has been a pleasant experience thus far. Moving from Atlanta and not knowing much about Greenville or South Carolina, we consider ourselves to be very lucky when we stumbled upon Haywood Reserve during our apartment search. We love the modern look of our unit. The pool is nice and the 24-hour gym has been very handy (and well-utilized by us!). Though we haven't used them, the dog park, pet washing station, and car wash station are also nice to have. The trash valet and package concierge have been very handy! My only gripe regarding the amenities here is the fact that since we first viewed the complex in late June 2019 to this day in Mid-August 2019, the grills are still out of order. Summertime is the perfect time for grilling so it's a shame that it is taking them this long to do anything about the grills. That's my reason for the 1/2 star off. Neither parking nor noise from the neighboring units have been issues thus far. For the price and space, I think we found a great deal with Haywood Reserve. We initially wanted to stay in the downtown area but quickly found that even just studios a hundred or so square feet smaller than what we currently have here in Haywood Reserve go for several hundred dollars more. At Haywood Reserve, we found a wonderful unit that is well under our budget and a community that is within close proximity to all the things we need here in Greenville.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I have lived here in two different apartments for almost 3 years now. The front office staff have been TREMENDOUS, the maintenance staff has been spectacular, and I just resigned another lease. I love this place, its friendly neighbors, dog friendly atmosphere and the terrific environment for younger professionals. I have highly recommended this place to several friends and will continue to do so.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

It’s was a easy and wonderful experience! The whole process was smooth, efficient, everyone I’ve spoken with was knowledgeable and my questions were answer quickly.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Haywood Reserve has been wonderful from the start! The staff was so helpful and patient with our quick move in. We've only been here for a week and love the amenities and location!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

the apartments, the areas are very nice. common and the site is strategic, my family and I love it,It is a very quiet area, with beautiful landscapes and everything very clean

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Excellent atmosphere with spectacular treatment of the people in charge The facilities are very nice, clean, common areas and the services offered in first class

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great experience, love the location and the amenities. The one thing I would like to improve is the parking situation I believe having at least one parking spot assigned per apartment would make thing easier. Other than that, I really love living here.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Ever since we toured we've been in love with Haywood Reserve! We're so excited to be moved in and starting our lives here. The apartments are absolutely gorgeous and the amenities are amazing. The front office team has been very helpful and accommodating to us as well.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great people in the office! Everything was streamlined and as easy as possible for us to move in. I love our new home and the facility looks fantastic!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Just moved long distance, and the staff was responsive and made sure we were able to get into our apartment even after hours. Great first impressions!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

We moved here in May, and have been very happy. There is ample parking, very little noise from other tenants, the grounds are always well maintained, the pool is clean, and the management team has been wonderful. I would definitely recommend this complex to others.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I have so enjoyed living here! Great community and excellent staff always there to help! I am very happy there! Love all the community events!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Very good location near the mall. Staff is very friendly and helpful. It is still new and maintenance is doing a great job. Apartments feature everything you need.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Service is great. I love my apartment and all common spaces. One point is that the common spaces like corridors, halls and specially the gym floor could be cleaner.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Everyone is super nice and helpful. The pool area is nice though it could use some more chairs. The new coffee machine is awesome. The grills are nice (when they are working)

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Everyone here has been most helpful with helping me get my apartment! I highly recommend working with everyone here and I am very excited about moving in

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Excellent amenities and the staff and people in charge of leasing were extremely kind and flexible. This will be my girlfriend and I’s first apartment and we have felt like this is our home ever since we walked through the front door. Looking forward to using the gym and pool facilities and relaxing in my down time.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

great! love the residents and people. having so much fun there. love the experiences and the parites and other fun things we have. thank you for this experience.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Been many years since living in an apartment complex, but i must say that this place is awesome. Beautiful apartment, great amenities and everyone is really nice

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great location, quiet neighborhood, all around a great place to live. Love how their is community events and a chance to meet your neighbors. Feels more like a community rather than just an apartment complex

Reply from Haywood Reserve

It’s been a great experience living here, but I would like to suggest that the apartment make car parking reservations and tow away non Resd

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Great place to call home. Super location, great amenities, awesome staff. Couldn't ask for a better experience than my first year in Greenville here at Haywood Reserve. So glad I found this apartment complex. Love it here.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

I’ve been living at Haywood Reserve for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I have had no issues, and amenities of our home/neighborhood are great. The staff at the office is always so nice and helpful. I recommend this community to anyone!

Reply from Haywood Reserve

It has been an amazing community. Would strongly recommend to people who like a quiet environment. Very well made and very good people in it.

Reply from Haywood Reserve

Quiet Community. Nice location. Had a problem with spiders inside the apt. I wish they accepted money order for rent. Overall a nice place to stay.