Heartwood at Lockwood Glen

4.6

4.6

Beautiful place! Lovely community, and location. We wouldn’t wAntt to me live anywhere else! The apartments are beautiful and we also love the amenities
It’s been such a great year. I have enjoyed my time here! I would be happy to suggest it to anyone considering it. No regrets for me at all!
For the most part, things have been great at Lockwood Glen. The staff is friendly, responsive, and helpful. The community is well kept and consistently featuring cool events. The only issues that I’ve had to this point are issues with the grills and issues with the pool. I wish we were able to use them as much as we wanted to.
We love our two bedroom apartment with a garage and gas stove. The staff is always so helpful and friendly, Heartwood is truly the BEST community in Franklin.
Clean, luxurious apartments. There are such nice amenities, great areas to walk or run around the neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods.
Best community in Tennessee with wonderful staff .. Beautiful neighborhood, quality of the apartment is too notch … streets inside the apartments ar very wide , ample of parking space .. loved everything about this .
Everything’s been pretty good here. My only complaint is that my dryer is still having water inside of it even though I’ve asked maintenance about it multiple times. They’ve apparently come out to check it out and say that it is a non-issue. I do not feel comfortable with that response and have since not been able to do laundry for fear of my dryer catching on fire.
I love heartwood and the beautiful community. I would love to see the dog park maintained. It is a mess and a huge eye sore and to see, and just more cleanliness in general around the grounds. Also, I would love to see assigned parking. Management was an issue in the beginning but I haven’t had any issues recently!
I’m excited to be a part of the community. The property is stunning. A downside was the apartment wasn’t appropriately cleaned before me moving in. I’m guessing the previous tenant had a pet because I’ve noticed pet hair in the dryer, washer, and other places (I’m allergic to cats and dogs), and the carpet smells like a pet (I need to get the carpet cleaned). Outside of that, the maintenance team was (and has been)very responsive in getting the pet hair from the dryer and fixing other things I found. Overall I’m happy with my move and looking forward to getting involved with the community events.
The heartwood is a Wonderful community with great amenities all around. We also have amazing neighbors. The staff is helpful and the common areas are very clean. Thankful to be living here.