Heartwood at Lockwood Glen

4.6

4.6

We love living here. Moving from Florida to Tennessee, we didn’t know what to expect. We chose Heartwood Glen because us was close to everything we would need and checked off all the boxes; Great amenities, beautiful community, nice people. Apartment works well for our family. What a great place to live.
I’ve been at Heartwood at Lockwood Glen for a month now and I absolutely love it! The scenery is beautiful and maintenance responds quickly to apartment needs.
It's great living here. I hear very little noise from other renters. Scurrying l everything is kept up (maintenance, landscaping, pool, etc). The trash service every evening is lovely. We also enjoy the clubhouse.
It is a nice community, really like the pool and gymnasium area. Maintenance service is really good, staff is very friendly and always ready to help.
We have enjoyed living here at Heartwood. Between the fun events held, the location, the beauty of the apartment itself, we have enjoyed our time here!!
Love living here. Beautiful apartment. Fantastic amenities ! Clubhouse is great for hosting parties . Pool and bbq area is resort style . Gym is well equipped . My favorite is the puppy spa
We enjoy living here. The community amenities are nice and well spaced out through the community. Information is easily accessible when needed.
Wonderful community with awesome staff.. so far the best community I ever lived .. keep up the good work ...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Loved the neighborhood
Beautiful area, safe and quiet. Walls and ceilings are paper thin and the dog park needs to be updated. Love the construction of these apartments. They are similar to houses rather than the basic apartment building.
My experience so far has been awesome! I love all the amenities and whenever I need something the staff is very helpful and take care of it immediately 😁