Heatherton Estates

3.7

3.7

Lawanda
I love living here 💙 I been here for 3 yrs now so I don’t have nothing bad to say about the complex and I would say the stuff is very kind 💙

Kennedy
My experience so far has been ok.I think the pool should be open especially since it’s advised as an amenity. Also, the gate needs to be fixed there are too many people coming in and out of the complex

Sarah
I wish the pool was open it was my main reason for choosing Heatherton to stay… but now there’s no amenities to enjoy but rent is steady going up..

Angela
I love it here it’s amazing staff is friendly and very helpful they always there when u need them maintenance is always on time and get the job done

Monica
A new team came to the leasing office and in 3 to 4 months, again new staff. I've spoken in person to the new manager, and I have been waiting on an email response 3 months now. My payments haven't been applied to my account correctly and the new lease I signed 3 months ago increased my rent amount without me being notified. So once again I feel sorry for any new staff coming to this complex with frustrated tenants and we can't get any resolution on anything! Rent increasing without notice, payments not being applied, active building messages and requests not being addressed and corporate doesn't care! Not responses but rent has to be paid with late fees??

Jessica
This place is horrible! The leasing office; the manager and etc! Have fun getting someone on the phone, they even keep there doors closed 24/7 with a note saying she’s in the bathroom .lol please don’t waste your time not to mention how they sell drugs in the complex you will see all type of addicts walking around at night. Looking for the right townhouse to go too.

Ronald
The location of the apartments is the best quality about these apartments. Without the location of these apartments I’m not sure it would be much more to comment on.

Aphiffany
about 2 months ago
It has been very pleasant and quiet I am enjoying my experience. It is very clean and the neighbors are nice. Everyone takes care and looks out for everyone's kids also.

Jamaia
about 2 months ago
I love it 10/10 recommended 🫶🏾 Really if your trying to move out At 18 or 19 they have very good prices and all some people that would love to help you move in right away

Lamont
about 2 months ago
I love it here you guys rock,I have live here 3 years and have had the most positive experience ever I hope if I ever move I can find a place as lovely as heatherton.