Heatherton Estates

3.7

3.7

I really enjoy living at heatherton, and the location is great. I have been here for a few months and I love it, it is extremely quiet. The neighborhood is very clean.
I’ve had a great experience living here so far this is my second year. Me and my daughter is very grateful and comfortable 😊 I highly recommend to anyone interested!
I really like it's here they just need to fix the parking issue what the Townhomes are really think they need to assign parking spots other than that I like it here
I've been hear over Year and still haven't gotten my screen door for patio. Bad service!!! Every time I bring it up always some excuse. I'll be contacting some legal service.
It’s nothing like spring time at Heatherton! The property is kept clean and the wild life is abundant! I love it here! The staff are very knowledgeable and informative!
Heatherton Estates has the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I love the spacious closets, the carpeting and ample parking spaces. The bad is my apartment has not been fully updated. And the Ugly are the Trash Enclosures.
When you need help the people in the office are there for you. The maintenance men are there when you need them to fix something. Everybody is nice in the community
It have been a wonderful experience! When ever something need fixed they come right over and fix it within 24 to 48 hours. I didn't think I would like it coming from a house of 17 yrs to an apartment but it's not bad at all the neighborhood is well kept
a very nice office crew. very sweet people who have done nothing but make me feel at home. whenever I have a question or a problem they are right there. wonderful place and people.
I enjoy it here, I have no issues here. It’s very spacious as well for it being an apartment, and the area is very close to stores and fast foods.