Heatherton Estates

3.7

3.7

The apartment is pretty nice so far, my move in process was easy and Autumn made sure to give me all the information I needed. The apartment building can be pretty loud sometimes but other than that it’s nice
So far so good, might have to figure parking out , they are using there car to park side ways to block off parking spots so no one can take the spot.
I moved here in may and I have been having a lot of problems with leakage. Pipe busted behind the wall in bathroom. The fridge also leaks as well as my dishwasher. My neighbors are very kind😊never had a problem out of anyone.
Need to update qualifications for being excepted into the apartment complex. We also need to get the gate operational and inspect the property more often (i.e updated the storage area). The speed bumps need to updated.
The people managing the property are very friendly and professional. They make you feel welcome into their community. They took the time to answer any questions are concerns that I had. Great place to live.
Nice leasing office and staff. I enjoy the events and the incentives from the staff. Maintenance is always pleasant and prompt. I would recommend to friends.
1 star
Horrible my apartment is high for a one bedroom and it’s been leaking since august only have one maintenance he doesn’t fix anything they keep sending him out , staff is rude and laughs in face when I’m telling them my propblems
Shout out to office Staff s. Autumn is great! she's always willing to help when there is an issue and she get's it resolve. Marlo is a great helper and listener, I know I'm in the office a lot to complain about things she too will help resolve issue. Those ladies go to bat for me and they're always helping the residents. I would also like to give thanks for Monroe he's the greatest maintenance guy Heatherton Estates always willing to help and get things done. I just thinks he needs additional help. We need more like him
1 star
My last review was honest but i believe it"s why I've been ignored and have been made part of the problem instead of a solution. My experience has been not a pleasant stay at all.
Nice place live quiet area no complaints , office staff is really nice ,Maintenance can be better but other than that everything else is great