My first year at the property was nothing but trouble , l loved the amenities so decided to give it another shot. The past year hasn’t been bad , And I love the property . Quiet , and great amenities so decided to renew for the 3rd year

Love it here!!!! I feel like I live at a spa every day! All of the amenities and unique floor plans makes it all worth it! I’ve been here a month and still haven’t seen everything yet!

Reply from Hebron 121

Recently moved in, it's been good so far. Maintence came in the next day. The gym has most equipment needed. Can't wait for the Summer to dive into pool.

Reply from Hebron 121

We moved here from Florida, into a brand new unit. It looks like it was finished in a hurry. There’s things not finished, and our garage door opener open two other garages. We also ordered washer and dryer units to be installed before we arrived and we still have not received them. Kind of disappointed. It is nice and quit, there is a new dog park behind our unit.

Reply from Hebron 121

So far I have enjoyed my time here. Katrinna at the leasing office has been a major help to me during this new move. She has been very prompt and responsive to any needs. I look forward to the monthly social gatherings that are held and to using the awesome amenities. I believe I found the right apartment for me.

Reply from Hebron 121

The leasing office made it smooth to move in. Olivia was friendly, and professional. The gym is amazing, looking forward to seeing the summer at this community

Reply from Hebron 121

Love these guys so much. They were so helpful and quick and I am LOVING my little apartment. Fits me perfectly! Highly recommend to anyone. Very happy customer!

Reply from Hebron 121

Staffs are nice, maintenance is great. Very good location and easy access to highway, lots of shopping centers near me. Nicest swimming pool in the area. One thing i concern about is the noise from the neighbors thou.

Reply from Hebron 121

Community is great, the apartment itself was not clean when we moved in causing stress with a newborn. There were also bugs in the apartment

Reply from Hebron 121

The property is awesome, after a hectic day I always feel like I'm going on vacation when I look at home. Its like a treat at the end of a crazy day😊

Reply from Hebron 121

Es un lugar hermoso y súper tranquilo para vivir las oficinas ofrecen muy buena información sobre el lugar y el personal de mantenimiento llega rápido cuando es algo de urgencia

Reply from Hebron 121

so far is being a really good experience!!! my neighbors are really nice, its always really quite, people is really polite. The Gym is really nice too !!! W are really happy with the complex

Reply from Hebron 121

Amazing place to live and great environment love everything about Hebron 121. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a wonderful and amazing place to stay.

Reply from Hebron 121

It’s great living here! I love the valley trash service. Makes it much easier! The windows are very large and allows such a homey feel inside then apartment!

Reply from Hebron 121

Apartments are beautiful! Surprisingly quiet for how many people are here. I have dogs and they have so so much space and dog bags everywhere.

Reply from Hebron 121

Location to highway is great. Some staff members are not so great though and it's starting to get a little dirty looking. People are not picking up after their pets and leaving trash in random spots

Reply from Hebron 121

Very nice apartment complex with three awesome pools, nice gym, dog parks throughout the complex, and a restaurant that will open soon. Also, a lot of parking for you and your guests.

Reply from Hebron 121

I love this community this time of year!!!! So festive and a really chill vibe!! It is not rowdy and it feels more like home during the colder months.

Reply from Hebron 121

Amazing place to live, I love everything about them. It doesn’t feel like you live in Lewisville and it’s like you come home to a resort. I can’t wait for the restaurant they’re going to open soon

Reply from Hebron 121

I love my apartment here at Hebron 121! The pools here are awesome with really cool cabanas and sun beds. I also love the finishes in my apartment.

Reply from Hebron 121

I really love my apartment. Have not had many maintenance issues in the almost 6 years here and when I do, they handle very quickly. It’s a huge complex and it’s apartment living so there’s an average amount of noise at random hours and people seem to not pick up after their animals very well but I don’t have any actual real complaints in regards to living here. The property is beautiful...May even stay a 7th year.

Reply from Hebron 121

Overall, it's good. The staff, Kimberly, at the office could be more friendly. Always seem like she's not wanting to assist. The community is clean overall, but there's sewage smell when it's humid which is almost everyday. the units don't have good soundproof. i hear everything from the next door. TV sound, people yelling and laughing.

Reply from Hebron 121

I love these apartments they are beautiful and give me Miami vibes. The staff is amazing very helpful and good attitudes. I love my apartment one of the best apartments I’ve ever lived in.

Reply from Hebron 121

I enjoy living at Hebron, but i am not happy with them. When things break and i put a service request, i might as well forget about getting it fixed. To tgis day i am waiting on windows to be fixed, windows that needed fixing from the day i moved in. I can't put in service requests for my doors (which also needed fixing from the day they were put in place) because i do not believe it will be taken care of. Also, the grounds are not kept, the apartments are nice but of what importance is that if the bad grass is overgrown everywhere even to the point of blocking your view of oncoming cars on the cross road especially because there are no speed limit or stop signs. And the dog poop is not the best. Sometimes i wish we were in a close community, because people who don't even live here just drive in. It is a nice place but i so believe it has potential to be better. And the leasing office seem to not service actually residents on weekends, people work and sometimes their only option is the weekend, it will be nice to know that they have your back any time they are open.

Reply from Hebron 121

Love the amenities and social activities on property. My only issue is the lack of a play area for children as more and more families are moving in. Great parks for our four legged friends. Can't wait for some of stores that are coming to be opened