Hebron 121

I love staying at Hebron 121 station. I love my neighbors. Everybody nice. The staff very helpful and respectful. I love that it don’t be any noise at night.
Great atmosphere I love the way all the neighbors get song with each other I love the way that everyone interact . Having a restaurant and convience store in the apartment was the most brilliant thing they could’ve have cans up with
Over all is good and quite place to live in but the apartment really needs things to be fixed as soon as possible. Which is the AC in three pace in the apartment not working.
First couple of months living here and I love the food shack , the pool is amazing , and best fitness center I've seen at an apartment complex! My residency feels like I'm living at a resort!
Awesome place to live, really good people around. Very peaceful and beautiful. Would recommend living her to anyone and everyone. Love it a lot
Wonderful place to live!! The property is always beautiful and the pool is amazing! All my neighbors are great! Parking is good most of the time.
I love the feel. Nice vacation aesthetic. Palm trees are reminiscent of southern California for me. I miss home, but of all the places to stay this is one, if not, the finest around.
Our resident experience started out really well and we loved the community and all of the amenities it included. About half way through our lease we had some problems arise with maintenance and the front office, where our needs were not met and there was a huge lack in communication on their part. We also had an increase in crime to our vehicles and did not enjoy or feel as safe in the community as we did at the beginning. This complex has so much potential but we definitely saw it go down hill during our stay.
Our experience was great from beginning to end . Only issue we had was our leasing agent was forgetting things a lot so we had to repeat things over at least 5 different times and keep calling to ask about things after we paid deposit but other than that everyone was super friendly and helpful . We love our unit and new home
Amazing swift and punctual Evelyn was so helpful in the whole process absolutely love my new home. The property is very clean and neat and the neighbors are super friendly