The apartment community is great; however there are community tenants that often place their beer cans under the bush and throw cigarette butts in the front of our apartment area.

I just moved here ! The leasing office staff was dope ! My neighbors are dope ! Everything here is dope ! I expected it to be so much noisier then what it actually is here but is quite and chill. I love it here!

Great customer service with the office and maintenance staff. We are looking forward to living here. Everything so far has gone very smoothly.

Is a very beautiful place to leave, i am very happy living here, the apartment is nice, the pool, the gymnasium and the other areas are in a very good condition

The community so far has been awesome. The people are nice, and the pool is amazing. The easy access to and from the complex is great. I would recommend.

Reply from Hebron 121

It’s beautiful. Feels like I’m on vacation at a beach resort every single day. I love it. Relaxed throughout the day and Rejuvenated on a new day.

Reply from Hebron 121

Friendly staff and community. Grounds are well kept. I will definently recommend friends and family. The resort style pool is completes the southern California feel.

Reply from Hebron 121

I love the resort style living. The property is beautiful. The property is priced affordably. My few wishes are that the gym remain open 24hours for more convenience, the pool opens at least 2 hours early for people who want to exercise in the lap pool and lastly that the trash bill decrease. $35 flat rate is unfair when the trash collectors do a horrible job at picking up trash as scheduled.

Reply from Hebron 121

4 stars cause of the good service but the only bad thing is they can’t show you the apartment your gonna get cause they show you models of them. So as soon as we got our apartment we noticed some drawers are broken and some of the paint is scratched off. So we would’ve said if there was a different one but we couldn’t have known there was issues since we couldn’t see it first.

Reply from Hebron 121

Great atmosphere! Such a beautiful place to live at!!! Lots of water lots of palm trees lots of fun! I would highly recommend anyone to come!

Reply from Hebron 121

I'm quite pleased with my experience living here. 3 years! The staffs are wonderful, the neighborhood is beautiful, and the amenities are both excellent and out of this world. Its really like living on vacation. Olivia who is a leasing consultant takes the customer service to a whole new level! The honest welcoming make sure it gets done! Attitude She personalize she gets to you! She understands! Thank you Olivia!

Reply from Hebron 121

Best place ever the complex is amazing and have the nicest pool ever best parking overall one of the best designed complexes and units I have ever seen

Reply from Hebron 121

I just moved here less than a month ago and I'm loving the experience so far, especially the overall design of the complex and how spacious the inside of the apartments are. The pool is also a huge plus.

Reply from Hebron 121

Our experience at Hebron 121 has been decent so far. It started off a little rocky when trying to get a place and communicating with the leasing office, because they messed up quite a few things for us and made it a confusing experience. But since moving in it has been going well. Maintenance is awesome and comes within the same day and the amenities are so fun.

Reply from Hebron 121

So far so good. Pool is amazing, I live a walking distance to the pool. Apartment is very quiet and relaxing. Can’t hear at all my upstairs neighbors or side neighbors.

Reply from Hebron 121

The scenery is very nice and I love how quick maintenance comes out to resolve any issue. The amenities that Hebron offers are spectacular. I also love how clean the complex is.

Reply from Hebron 121

So far I have loved living here. Everyone is so friendly, the amenities are just amazing and everything is so convenient to where I work to where I go to school to wear like to go out and eat

Reply from Hebron 121

I love this apartment complex! The design from the inside of my apartment to the outside of the entire building is so incredibly beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Living here is like a dream with all of its wide selection of amenities as well! Maintenance is very kind and very prompt. Hebron 121 Station is the perfect place to live!

Reply from Hebron 121

UPDATE: Move in was fairly easy! Honestly, I had to ask lots of questions the day before move in because I wasn’t told what to do, I feel like the staff could’ve reached out to me more rather than I reaching out to them. HOWEVER, very easy! If you turned in all the required papers, they’ll hand you the Keys! My room was in nearly perfect condition and maintenance came a few days after turning in the inspection papers! My complaints: management makes you PAY ($30) to receive packages in their luxerone system? I’ve never had to pay once for this sort of thing so it seems ridiculous to have to pay for this honestly. Also, no one has given me information on the valet trash that I pay for..? I really hate asking the office cause they make it seem like all the info is obviously in the packet but it's not so why not just kindly answer my questions? Other than that, loving my apartment so for! It's very quiet and we love having these luxurious amenities!

Reply from Hebron 121

Fine amenities, great property upkeep, quiet property (at least where I am), reliable maintenance and staff. Never stayed on any apartment property as long as I have here. Pretty neat place.

Reply from Hebron 121

I love this place so far. The reason why I gave them a four star is because when we moved in, there were some problems with garage and bathroom for 2 week. Except that I like it so far

Reply from Hebron 121

The people are very friendly and all the areas are clean, the pools are very clean, the pets are happy, the apartments are very nice and the area is amazing, I recommend it ... I've been here for 4 years and I'm very happy.

Reply from Hebron 121

I love the amenities here. Beautiful fun pools. The apartments are pricey but overall a nice community. I love the fitness room we have yoga on Tuesday and BootCamp on Thursday.

Reply from Hebron 121

The apt complex is amazing! Have had a wonderful experience since moving in 6 months ago, except one thing. The bugs. My boyfriend and I have had a big issue with spiders, ants, and other insects being inside the apt. We do pay $40 a month for pest control, but still have these issues. I will say, I wanted to contact the office and see if they will come and treat/spray our house, but my boyfriend advised against doing so. We also live near the new construction, which may be a cause of the bug issue. I will do my best to update in the future. Otherwise, the experience has been 5 stars!! Beautiful complex, amazing location, wonderful amenities, and awesome staff. Planned on only living here one year but now considering renewing our lease instead because of how awesome the community is!

Reply from Hebron 121

I love our apartment, it feels like home, it’s beautiful and modern looking, It’s like living in our own little city, I would recommend it to family and friends.