Good environment lots of new additions. Looking forward to when everything is complete. Really like new gym and newer floor plans being constructed.

Amazing place to live , best gym, best club house, best pools, and the easy lake access is ANAZING! The staff is always there to help, the property Manger is sincerely invested!

I LOVE THIS PLACE, A TRUE RESORT TO COME HOME TO!! MAINTENANCE IS ALWAYS HERE THE NEXT DAY AFTER I SUBMIT A REQUEST NO MATTER HOW LATE I SUBMIT IT.

Es mi mejor vivir aquí, la gente es muy amable y la atención es de inmediata. Los departamentos son muy bonitos y muy cómodos y la seguridad es muy buena.

Since I came here I knew it where gonna be my home. Nice people at lease office, nice neighbors, and very nice place to live, very organized and always taking care of everything.

Great community and amenities! Feels like home and can’t wait for months here. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests and gets job done efficiently .

Move in was a little bumpy, but everything is perfect now! Finally settling in the the beautiful community and my neighbors are very wonderful too

So far so good! The gym needs a little fixing but other than that I like it. There is a trash dump near by that smells really bad sometimes but not bad at all.

I love my apartment but really wish that they can repaint and power wash the hallways. Replace the carpet. It can be an eye sore. I also noticed that our building is not secure, everyday someone props open the door and leaves it accessible to anyone to have access inside our building. I don’t know who’s doing it but no matter how many times I close it, I come home and it’s propped open again. I didn’t lease here for this.

Overall my experience has been quite good. My neighbors are pretty great people, the complex is very dog friendly, and the amenities are fantastic. Nothing beats summer days at the pool or early morning workouts in the gym or runs around the complex. There's always room for improvement, but a great place to live.

I would say that this is pretty great living experience so far. I’ve only been here for about two months now and if I have any problems or issues that need resolving, I simply put in a request and it gets fixed within days.

Hebron 121 Station is one of best in my life home place. My family, wife, toddler son happy to living here. Every summer, we play in huge swimming pool like resort. So great time goes in summer.

I have lived in a lot of apartments in a lot of different states and by far this one is my favorite. Maintenance could be better but I rather live nowhere else!

We like living here! The neighbors are all pretty nice. We cant wait to use the pool. I wish we could still pay with money orders. I feel like paying rent is complicated.

Overall has been an awesome community to live in. Great amenities and management and maintenance have always been quick to respond. Only complaint is more with residents/guests who speed through parking lot and don't pay attention to pedestrians or stop signs.

Good place to live a resort to come home to exciting and fun, they have events parties and rewards for residents they keep it up to clean ..

Fantastic - new and exciting place to be!! Pools are huge and the work out center is state of the art. I appreciate the responsiveness of the team in the leasing office - well done!

Not leaving love this place couldn't imagine a better community. The pools the gym the amnintiys the staff all wonderful and the quality of the apartments for the price is absolutely reasonable

Beautiful community overall! Had several different issues/problems but...Ms. Lovie, Ms. Neely, Mr. Felipe, and even the contractors building helped to work everything out. Thank you all sooooo very much!

I loveee staying at Hebron 121 station. It’s not noisy , it’s very quiet. I love the leasing managers; they’re very nice. Great neighborhood.

Very nice environment, clean, friendly neighborhood. I really enjoy living here at Hebron 121 Station. Friendly pets. Nice leasing managers.

Residents, neighborhood, amenities, location are perfect. Best pool, best gym, next to major freeways. The office staff are god awful though

I love my community. I’ve been here 2 years. They do work with you to help with any issues you have. It’s a beautiful community. Close to shopping, dining and convenient for work. My new place is away from the pool so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet I’m getting now. The new townhome division is so nice.

There should be more focus on the back of the complex. There’s noise at all hours of the night and a lot of vehicles that never move making it hard to find parking.

Very beautiful community and very friendly residents. I love it. Someone is always helping me in the gym and always asking to play volleyball.