Hebron 121

4.3

1,283 Reviews

4.3

1,283 Reviews

I probably got the best apartment in my unit. I have a 3 year old son and all my neighbors have kids around the same age who he is able to play with outside. Last week, my neighbors came and cleaned the snow out of my patio and side walk and put salt. They even cleaned around my car port so I’m able to access my car fast and not slip. I have the best neighbors!
I have a such a good experience here, now in this time I have so much luck that I have power and water. I think that is the infrastructure of the apartment
"The amenities are nice. It seems like for a while crime and security has been an issue. The luxur mail room needs to be bigger with better communication with carriers."
It’s been amazing the last 4 years I’ve been here I can’t find another apartment complex to move to, looking forward to another year after this!
Thanks for your fast asnswer from service requesting. During this week, i didnt have experienced from power outage and water problem. Thanks.
It’s alright to live here. It was better in the past, but management is not always helpful. It does not seem like things are taken seriously here.
Great place to live, quick maintenance, parking, and close to everything! The staff is wonderful, the apartment is nice and the grounds are always beautiful!
Beautiful place but too many people walking dogs without a leash, my dog got attacked a few times since we moved here, it’s ridiculous how irresponsible people are and how the complex don’t enforce the rule. Also, got my mail stolen from the mailroom.
All good, but the water supply and furniture are a little old, and the upstairs is too noisy. All good, but the water supply and furniture are a little old, and the upstairs is too noisy.
When I first moved over here two years ago it was an ideal location and atmosphere. Now things have changed. Idk if it’s because I moved to a different building or if it’s the community as a whole, but it has definitely declined in several ways.