Hebron 121

Needs more security. The walkways (Inside the building) should be cleaned often. Especially building 885. I suggest speed bumps to reduce speeding.
Absolutely beautiful complex with unbeatable amenities, but my apartment was not move in ready on the specified date. While the place was clean and empty, the fridge didn’t dispense water, the microwave shorted out and almost caught fire, garbage disposal wasn’t working, dishwasher doesn’t latch/run, and the A/C won’t work. Leasing office is responsive to address *some* issues but uses COVID pandemic as a blanket excuse to not address any important matters like, idk, being able to wash my dishes or not having an 88 degree apartment.
Evelyn made the leasing process stress free and convenient! She’s the best! I love the property and all it’s amenities, it makes me never wanna leave home! Which is perfect, seeing how we’re all on lockdown.
Nice place to live and the amenities are great. They have a restaurant onsite called the Philup station which has great food. They also have a convenient store.
Excellent! Very cool complex, awesome amenities, the Maintenance crew needs work, but other then that, I have 0 complaints. Cool pool, and retro apartments
I enjoy taking a walk around the property every day. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to enjoy all the amenities since the Coronavirus stated less than a month after I moved in.
The gym is huge and amazing. You can run in the morning for an hour, go downstairs and work every single part of your body. You can meet new people, new neighbors. They People in Hebron are so nice!!! Thankful!
This is a good place to live... resort like feeling... The best part is the big pool and bar inside the property... Close to markets in Lewisville...
Great community and leasing staff. Great amenities and plenty of parking spaces. Quiet and clean neighborhood and great location for the Dallas area
Moving into the home was stressful but the home it self made it worth it . My kids love the space I look forward to staying due to the weather we finding a lot of things to do at home