Location is great. It's pretty quiet, and pretty safe but i find it weird that there is no laundry facility, but there are two gyms and two pools though.

so far everything has been great. I love living here. the pool and fitness center are both so nice and the office people are always so nice.

Amazing place love it moved here last year and decided to stay again for the second time staff is amazing and workers communicate a lot with us

We have lovely apartments, The staff has changed and calling in has been a pleasure. Neely is firm but, she also listens and does what she can. You can’t please everyone but she seems fair. I’ve worked with her a few times and I have no complaints. As far as the community goes. The environment has changed. If your looking for a relaxing place. This May not be the place for you. Weekends are lively and somewhat crazy. We don’t mind we understand when renting an apartment some things are simply out of your control. My only complaint; I wish we had a place for our children to play. We have a large community and cars drive crazy. So having a park for them to play in would be great.

I love that the grounds are kept clean and maintained. Beautiful landscaping. Maintenance requests are handled timely. Valet trash service is very convenient.

My experience here is completely different than the place I came from! Maitnance is on top of there game and the property always looks so clean. Only thing is that sometimes trash gets left behind like cardboard boxes that I already tore down for days until they finally get them. Also Not all the staff is on top of their responsabilitys when it comes to getting back to a resident.

Great community to live, especially the amenities. The pool is like resort and gym facilities are awesome. The flowers and greener in Spring makes our spirit happy :)

Great location that is easy to come to a fro to qork. Has a beautiful pool with a lovely gym. Kitchen is great with an island and good space for storage.

Parking is impossible around my building in the summer due to the pool. Roadways in community are dangerous due to wrong way drivers and speeding. Trash is always outside in hallway. Management doesn't hold residents accountable for trash after valet hours. Apartment itself is very nice and finishes inside unit are nice. Gym is nice and pool (when not crowded) is very nice.

It’s been such a great place to be. The pool areas are clean and safe for everyone. People in the main office are nice and treat you with respect. What I don’t like is the fact that we cannot buy anything online and get it to your house or locker for free. I have to ask my relatives to receive on behalf of me and then pick it up.

Love the apt & setting. Area was noisy but has settled. We had a lot of problems with leasing, staff, getting things fixed but now haven't needed contact. We keep to our own.

I was going thru a personal situation and Neely Holden went above and beyond to help me thru this. I don't think she knows how much she helped out in this time .

It is very Clean, Staff is very helpful, great Gym, and I am close to work., shops and restaurant Looking forward to the Café opening, The pools are kept clean , just a bit loud sometimes. The lobby area is well maintained and inviting. I like that you do special events for the residence.

Looking to have new experiences with new friends laying by the small pool and resort style pool. One of my friends will be looking to move so will tell them to look here

Love living at hebron 121 , people are nice, love the gym, swimming pools, I loved winning best patio during Christmas,I love the modern look of my apartment.

Apartments are really pricey for the size that they are but overall the gym is great, the pools are a great experience and overall I’m satisfied

Love the community amenities and my neighbors! The maintenance staff is quick to fix any rare problem. I love the updates and events. It is a fun place to live!

I think this is a great apartment community to live. I love coming home to relax in a resort style community! Great! We love it so much. Very relaxing!

It's a fun atmosphere, but at times, inappropriate for children. For example, at the main pool. There are tons of dogs and people so not clean up after them. Other than that, it has been a great experience so far!

We have lived here going on 3 years. We love it here. There are Plenty of amenities to keep us active and the staff always goes above and beyond to help!

Amazing community, amazing atmosphere, the people are nice. We have lived here three years and we dont plan on going anywhere any time soon.

Hebron Station is a nice apartment complex with good people. Been here for a quick minute with no issues. The maintenance guys are great and deserve a raise.

My problem is that it is so noisy! I do love the community, it is beautiful. It reminds me of my home in Belize. I will be relocating to a quieter area asap!

Residents lack of respect for others being loud at night is disturbing. Also I have issues with residents not following trash rules. These both get frustrating.

I've been a resident since August 2011 and have enjoyed staying on the property. Its always clean and Maintenence is quick in helping fix what I send over