Hebron 121
4.34 stars1,102 Reviews

1,102 Reviews

1,102 Reviews

Living here has been a dream come true. For the last five years I always said I wanted to live by the water on a lake and now I get to do that! The staff has always been great and my neighbors in my neck of the woods are the ideal dream neighbors. My favorite part is how many people own dogs and I get to see so many furbabies and their owners regularly. Loving here really is a fantastic experience.
Having access to all the properties on the internet really helps with making a decision before going to the property. Leasing agent was nice, property I leases was falsely listed as a upgraded unit. Unit had mold in the vents, and getting compensation or adjustments for the over priced unit was a fatiguing, frustrating, over drawn experience and management was not willing to do what's right. Not the best experience. Hebron could improve there quality of make ready with better interior paint job, repairing damages in the wall and clean the sink fixtures. For a Luxury apartment, make ready quality is substandard.
Over all it is a nice place to live. Only issue is that having public roads go through the complex, it seems very little is being done to enforce traffic laws. People randomly park in fire lanes, excessive speed, and ignore posted traffic signs.
Great leaving experience. We love the summer and going to the resort style lagoon pool. Specially during the pandemic where we didn't have anywhere else to go.
Pros: Good amenities. We enjoyed daily walks around the pool perimeter. Quick maintenance response. Beautiful landscaping. Been here for 2 years and never had any bugs!! Cons: can hear the neighbors through the walls when speaking loudly.
I like how friendly everyone is. The amenities are so convenient. And maintenance is always quick and timely. Have had zero noise problems. And the office staff are always a great help when needed!
love this beautiful place! truly is a resort to come home to. only thing I can complain about is the noise. it gets quite noisy here throughout the night and day.
I love staying here, I have no complaints. The rent is too expensive for three bedrooms that is the only reason I'm considering moving. We need more space.
I’ve been here for over 6yrs now. I love it here and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. Lovie and Neely have been great at resolving any issues I’ve had. Felipe has been great as well. Not saying the place is perfect, every place has its problems but I’m happy to have confidence in the staff to take care of them.
Live my apartment layout and have great neighbors for the most part. The resident staff members really care about the community and are doing there best to address some tough issues.