Heights of Knoxville

Great atmosphere and amenities, loved to play basketball on the court up top, pool was a nice addition, liked the weight room but never used the computer room
Everything is great here friendly staff and great people room are great no issues that have come to my attention. Though I haven't lived here too long.
They location is fantastic and the apartments are pretty nice. However, my dishwasher leaked all the time and the maintenance people always said it was the soap we used. We changed soap many times and it still leaked. Also. the hot tub was cold every time I went and the pool is always dirty. Other than those things, it was pretty good.
it was good living here....... property was clean but apartment wasn’t cleaned properly before we moved in. I like how convenient it is having the office and being able to print for free.
Great value for the cost of rent! Management is always nice and helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Minor spider issue but other than that I can’t complain.
The apartment community is very nice. We have had no issues. When we placed a maintenance request, they were very helpful and responded quickly.
Overall a good experience! Maintenance has always been fabulous for me, and I love the location. Noise has sometimes been an issue, but I'm willing to give my neighbors another chance and am excited for the upcoming year in a new room!
This is my second year living here and I love it. Definitely perfect for a college student. We’ve never really had any issues and we love the location.
The Heights is good for the price. Is it fancy? No. Is it the best apartment complex? No. But it's cheap and acceptable for college life. U get the minimum of what u need, and as long as ur good with that, the heights will work for u.
I am a new resident and I am thrilled with my experience so far! The process to touring and going through the lease was easy and enjoyable. If I had any questions there was always someone to provide an answer.