everything has been pretty good so far! i don’t like the room checks and how often they are. but everything else have been great. management has been helpful and answered all of my questions

Kinda dirty and a lot of bugs. A lot of minor things that can be fixed but doesn’t look like anyone really cares enough to come through and put in the time

I like the club house and how it is set up. Great place, but I'm being stalked by one the residents and it's 12 min drive to campus everyday :(

I love the office staff and it’s a great apartments complex and it’s close to everything possible. I haven’t really had any issues living here.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love living at the heights because it’s comfy and cozy. My friends live close by which is nice. I feel safe and happy in my apartment and I finally get to have my own room.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love living here. The apartment complex is clean and safe. Management is great and very helpful. Living at the Heights has been an overall great experience!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

This apartment complex is better than I could’ve expected. It’s the perfect place for someone who is on a budget but wants a nice place to live!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I’ve really liked living here! It’s so spacious for a great cost. The only thing that is making you lose half a star is that I put in a maintenance request for our a/c being out and the maintenance men came but never fixed it

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The Heights is comfy and perfect for its value. I haven’t had any issues really. Staff are friendly and residents are not too crazy. Affordable student living

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

It is a good place to live. The bugs are a downside but everything else is tolerable. Also kinda shady to drive up here at night. But other than that it’s good

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Everything has been great besides the occasional issue with stinkbugs but that was taken care of fairly quickly as well. Overall good experience.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Overall I like it here! There was a bug problem but after calling multiple times for a spray it went away. Or maybe it just got cold, I'm not sure. Maintenance has always come fairly reasonably when I put in a request. Of course, I never did ask anything big so maybe that's why. The electric bill is ridiculous and I'm still trying to figure out why, but besides that, the price is decent enough for what you're getting. The lease... honestly, the agreement is terrible. I signed for another year but I'm definitely gonna keep looking around. The bus could stay open longer, that would be nice, and the walls are super thin. Wow, that's a lot, but I think my star rating is accurate.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I like the value of my living with the amenities offered. I believe it is a great place to live and isn't too far from campus. Defiantly would recommend to a friend!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love the amenities. I also like that it has a hot tub, gym and tanning. The rooms are nice and spacious and I love that the bed is included and that each unit has there own personal bathroom and closet. I don’t like not being able to not have a roommate though. Trash is always full at the dumpster and outside my walkway has rotten pumpkins and trash.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Great place to live! Great amenities and incentives to be active within the community. I don’t like that utilities are split equally between the entire building or that the balcony is essentially wasted space because it is looking directly across to the building opposite us and opposed to overlooking the bluffs

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

It is nice for the price you pay, but the location can be kind of inconvenient. It is across the river from UT so it can be a struggle in game days and weekends. Also, the hill you have to drive up and the speed bumps will take a toll on your tires and transmission. We’ve also had a bug problem even though our unit is on the third floor. Amenities are nice though and they keep the area clean.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I’ve renewed a couple of times now and I’ve always had a great experience. I really could not ask for more in an apartment complex as a student.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Overall my experience has been alright. The view is very pretty and I love the amenities. I do have a lot of bugs and we have called several times but the spraying doesn't really help very much.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

So far the process and experience has been so amazing, everyone we have spoke with has been so helpful and sweet. Can’t wait to help my daughter move in.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love it here. The rooms are big, the pool is nice, and the view is amazing. The only bad thing is there is limited cabinet space in the kitchen. Other than that, you get a fantastic apartment for a fair price.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love this place because it is super affordable and not too far from campus. Plus, Sevier Avenue is having a come up! They have tons of restaurants, breweries, and shops to hang out at. I’ve had a great experience here!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Living at the heights has been a decent experience. The fitness facility could be improved and the parking lot could be better monitored or well lit preventing any suspicious activities from happening.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I enjoy living here but I don’t like that my rent will be going up $20! I enjoy the amenities and you the free printing almost every day, and the location is great

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Overall, I have loved my time at The Heights. As a graduate student, it has been perfect being away from campus, yet still within 5 minutes of everything. The location is so convenient, especially for going to Gay St. and anything on Chapman Highway. The views cannot be beat. Love the mountains and the sunsets I get to see everyday! The staff and maintenance team are also amazing. They are so friendly and helpful! If I ever have any issues (which is rare) they are at my door step within minutes to provide assistance. Love it! Only flaw for me would be the noise...but that will come with any apartment complex you live in. (People sitting in their cars blasting music at 2am) ha. but. other than that it's been great!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Maintenance and front office staff are great about responding to your work orders and emails efficiently. Neighbors can be loud and the walls are thin, but it's overall a decent community to live in. The views are awesome