I love it here compared to other places in the fort. I just wish utilities were cheaper but other than that it’s the best place to live and the office staff are super friendly and helpful.

Since living here, I really haven't had any complaints. Any time we've put in a maintenance request, it was completed quickly. The staff is very nice. The amenities and parking are also great.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

For the price, the location and layout is sufficient. Minor discrepancies I find with original construction of the place do bother me sometimes but again, for the price, this place works. I think the furniture provided could be of a bit higher quality. The couch, for instance, is of low quality as the spot I choose to sit in the most has completely worn away and all the pleather lining is cracked. I had only been here for 2 months when I noticed it starting and now I have to keep a blanket over the couch when people come over because the cracks have gotten so bad that it’s embarrassing. I’ve also heard from other people who do not live here that they had considered moving in but they were turned off by the “outrageous” pet fee, as they said. I am saddened to see the methods of cleaning mold is to just paint over it as well. Not many people have had my background in mold removal but I did work a number of years in my late teens for a mold removal company and adding paint to cover is never an answer. But on a positive note, I am very close to work, to school and to downtown. I enjoy the view very much from where I live and I’ve met only the nicest people who live in my surrounding units. One suggestion, absolutely nobody uses the neglected volleyball court. Remove the PVC from the boarder, rake the sand out wider so it becomes more flat and put a fence surrounding the area. There is already a nice bbq area down there. If you make the area more dog friendly then I believe you have a promising bark park on your hands that could become a new amenity to attract new residents.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love the heights. Sometimes I have had a few issues but that comes with any student housing living area. I plan to live here til I graduate.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Nice price, but overall the rooms are too small, there’s a lot of things wrong with the apartments and mostly everything is made cheaply. I would consider living here again if it was cheaper or was better made.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The staff is really nice and the maintenance people are fast. I like all the little events they put on. It's super close to campus; never had trouble with parking.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

It’s been great so far. They always have cute little events that are fun and maintence is super fast to respond. The drive isn’t too bad, only 2 miles from campus.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

They were very helpful and answered all of the questions I had. They were also very polite and showed the facility very effectively and explained each section the best they could.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Love living here! It’s quiet and affordable. Also when you resign they take money off your rent! Maintenance is fast when they are needed. Overall great experience.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

It was great m. Meeting all of the workers and also getting the shirts was fun as well. It was a fun experience and i am happy to be there at the heights.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Great location and great pricing. Apartment has plenty of bathroom and closet space, and the amenities on site are all pretty great as well.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

One of my roommates is extremely messy and dirty and the heights wont stepp in. However I do enjoy the facilities and the community very much!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Everything had been good so far. My roommate is cool, maintenance comes to fix issues in a timely manner, and there’s plenty of parking even when I get home late.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Overall the apartment is nice. The walls are a little thin but not too bad. Parking could be a little better. I’m also not in love with their random roommate process. May not be the best match but the staff is easy to talk to and always have things together

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The apartments are nice and the staff is helpful. I like the fact that the property manager takes the time to reach out when there is an issue and to follow up with you.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

A great place to live and close to campus. The staff is very helpful and makes the place even better. This place is also pet friendly, which is a nice bonus.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I mean, it's largely pretty good. The rooms are a good size and the staff is attentive and helpful when needed. however, I find it kind of unfair that the properties are somewhat oversold, with sometimes 6 or more people living in one 4-person sized apartment. This leaves those who are one to a bed essentially subsidizing the utilities and housing costs of the others. It's kind of messed up. Also low key we could use a second dumpster because it's almost always full or overflowing.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The office and staff have been very helpful, especially maintenance. The community around my apartment can sometimes be noisy and party very often, so I wish there was someone we could call at night about that.

I have had an ok experience. They didn't deep clean my apartment when I moved in and the kitchen was a mess. They don't do any cleaning in between leases. I am hoping my experience will be better when I mvoe into a two bedroom

I love the Heights! The rates are great. The amenities can’t be beat (or the view) !!! They have a very kind and friendly staff. I have met wonderful people here!

I enjoy living here. The price is great and all of the amenities are AMAZING!!!! My friends and I love playing with the air hockey table. Sometime you all should add a pool table.

Small then I thought it would be and a little older. However, for the price you can’t beat it. I’m going to live here again next year for sure.

Management is always so very helpful as it pertains to providing solutions and following up. The maintenance team is friendly and dedicated to ensuring the comfort of the residences by providing speedy services.

Great apartment. I like the layout of the apartments but the appliances need to be updated and the shuttle system needs to end later in the day because 6 is too early.

My experience now is much better than it was in the beginning. Maintenance is quick to respond and take care of things now. However, I have been to the hot tub several times and it has not been working properly. That part is frustrating.