Heights of Knoxville

4.1

4.1

The staff is friendly and the area is nice for a college student. It is also very affordable for a student or individual looking for a low rent apartment.
Great staff of people. Maintenance has been quick with any repairs! I love all of the amenities available and the cheap rates. They have been very accommodating during the pandemic to try and keep amenities and office open.
maintenance responds really fast and the neighborhood feels really safe and protected. However my friend and the apartment signed the lease but you guys ended up not giving him the floor plan he signed for.
It’s such a great place to live! Everything they will provide to you, you don’t need to buy any furniture. The maintenance are very quick. People also check inspections.
Really nice place to live. I've stayed here for a couple of years and really enjoy it. I just wish that they'd kill off more of the kudzu. The kudzu bugs in spring and fall are out of this world.
Maintenance around here is wonderful! they do a fabulous job and are pretty quick about it too. So thankful for that, because it means I don't have to worry about finding someone to fix things when they break. They're also friendly, which makes everything better.
The apartments have good appliances and spaces to live in. The amenities are always taken care of and look nice. Each time I have spoken to a staff member, they have always been nice and helped out however I needed--same with maintenance. I like that they provide events for guests as well, but they always seem so unavailable because there is such limited resources.
Very average experience but I can’t complain for the price and the location. The biggest complaint I have is lack of communication from the office when something goes wrong.
The heights has beautiful views and good floor plans, however, the rates in my opinion are a bit high for how outdated the apartments are. The maintenance yeam is awesome, but we have only discovered this because everything in the apartment is so cheaply made that they break down constantly despite us being so careful.the residents thave become more and more loud and roudy since August and we call in complaints but jothing is done. Also, all my friends apartments have opened their gyms and pools back to regular hours with no scheduleing required. Why are the heights limiting theirs still? I work from 730 to 530 most days so I get no benefits of these amenities as they close before I can get home.
I have had a great experience staying at the Heights of Knoxville. As a second year tenant, I am very happy about the privacy, noise levels, and amenities provided. With the internet recently upgraded as well, online classes are much smoother to attend.