Heights of Knoxville

4.1

4.1

Much better than a dorm, especially for the price. The roommate matching didn’t do me any favors, but they’re not too bad. The office is very friendly, but very pushy for renewals. They have great events here! There’s always something to do.
Friendly staff, good location, fun environment, super flexible, high quality rooms, high quality furnishings, good size bedroom, bathroom, and closet.
Living here is so much fun. They always have activities for us to do and it gets everyone engaged. The only negative I have is to make sure you have kind upstairs neighbors because the floors are very thin.
Homey vibes, and i feel safe at my apartment. Our upstairs neighbors are loud constantly and we’ve place multiple complaints with the office about their weed habit (even had the officer come check things out) but it seems that nothing can really be done about them.
Not terrible but not great. Lived here 2 years and I’ve had something happen both years that has resulted in damage of no fault of my own and the situations were not resolved I felt
Fantastic, I would recommend living here to anyone interested, there is plenty of space within the apartment and the appliances are great. Work orders are filled in a timely manner.
Overall, I really enjoy living here. The office staff is very friendly and the rooms are very nice. I would highly recommend The Hieghts to anyone looking for a close place to campus to live.
I haven't had any major issues since living here. Maintenance is very quick to come fix anything that we have issues with and are very polite. The office staff is really friendly, and they often ask residents for what new programs and fun things they want.
Just feels like the whole community isn’t together. Have been to many complexes where everyone knows and talks to each other. Maintenance is slow. Probably will not resign
I have enjoyed living here the past 2 years. The staff are very nice and always willing to help. I like how the gym and printing amenities are available. My apartment is also very cozy and I love being in my room.