Heights of Knoxville

It has been very pleasant so far, the friendliness of the people around. As well as the easy of access to the places I need to be. Will enjoy it here.
I really enjoy staying at The Heights. It's very comfortable and is right in the middle of everything. The view from the top of the hill is great. Would definitely recommend living here.
The community is quiet and safe, and the amenities are a great bonus! Super close to campus and downtown. It’s nice being on our own hill with other students and my friends.
The Heights of Knoxville is a great place to leave at. The staff are nice and easy to talk to, there is a great view of downtown room the clubhouse, and the price is okay. The only downside is the 12 minute drive to campus.
I love living at the heights. All the staff are so amazing. They have so many opportunities to get involved and get to know our Heights community.
Great place to live and affordable. has a pool,hot tub,gym, and game/ movie room. If you have questions the leasing office is very helpful and efficient.
it’s been good but y’all charged us for blinds we didn’t break and then told us to email to dispute it and you never responded to the email we sent
It’s awesome man and i mean awesome like really really really awesome! I have had a great time here. It’s really awesome. Really proud of you guys ❌🧢
Nice place. Good amenities and nice view. Rent is nice. We did briefly have a big problem. The apartment was not cleaned properly when we moved in. But other than that, it’s nice and everyone in the office is nice.
Overall has been lovely. :) My only real complaint is the electric bill, which is ridiculously high. I'm not sure if its the way it's split, the company it goes through, or what. But it adds about as much as a full house's bill would be.