Heights of Knoxville

4.2

4.2

The only thing I don’t like is how long the hill is. Especially when u work for 8 hours or 7 n the bus stop is already a good 10-15 minute walk to the hill
I love it so far! I’ve never had my own bathroom before now, so that’s the best thing about it. I really like the location of the place, the views of Knoxville is one of the best parts of it.
The location is perfect and very pretty! It is super quiet and free parking is so nice. Overall, the apartments are well kept and everyone in the office is super nice and helpful!!
It has been great so far. I am loving the privacy and the serenity of the apartment structure. I like the cool ambience around the facility.
Apartments are the Heights of Knoxville amazing facilities such as gymnastics, swimming, basketball and volleyball courts. Also, it has a noise free environment for studies.
pretty good overall. wish there was a fence or something around the basketball court to stop the balls from hitting cars. but rent is lower than other student apartments
There have been a few hiccups, especially during move in, but overall very friendly staff and a beautiful location along with great neighbors.
I’m very pleased with my resident experience so far! The amenities are amazing and the staff is very accommodating and helpful; so much nicer than at my other apartment. Maintenance has been very helpful as well. We called about our broken dishwasher and it was fixed within a day. I am looking forward to living here for years to come!
The view and location are perfect. Convenient to downtown, West Town, and campus, the Heights is near to everything. Every staff member is so friendly and helpful, offering timely and knowledgeable responses to any questions. We have truly enjoyed our experience at the Heights.
Has been a great experience so far. Really enjoying the view from over here and getting along with my roommates. Everyone has been so nice!!