Heights of Knoxville

I’m glad the gym was only one per person in the beginning. The events going on during this time have still been really fun and keeping us engaged!
Living here has been great so far. Its been 3 years of no problems and no stress. Staff are great! Friendly, helpful and professional. I would 100% advise against getting random roommates as mine were awful, though this isn't the Heights fault. If I do end up staying in Knoxville to further my education I wouldn't hesitate to renew my lease. Thanks!
It’s been a good experience so far! The staff always puts on cool events on their Instagram. I’m glad the gym is still open with everything going on.
I haven't had any major issues since moving in here. Each time something broke or needed fixing in our apartment, the maintenance guys were really nice and fixed everything efficiently. The front office staff is really nice and answers all questions quickly and politely.
The staff is super friendly and helpful! Maintenance crew have been quick to respond to fix requests. The apartment itself was clean upon arrival.
It’s generally been good, sometimes a bit noisy but that’s not the apartment’s fault, I love my roommates and have overall had a good time here
Living at the heights is great! its close to campus and downtown so there is a lot of activities to do. also there is so many amenities to use on the property!
I love the random roommates that I was placed with. The only bad thing I can say is that for the first month and a half the people above us were insanely noisy but when we contacted the office it was handled immediately!
Overall is good. People here is very nice and the scenery is awesome. If there have some free weight like barbell and bench press or squat equipment in the fitness will be better.
I have loved almost everything about living at the Heights so far. I really like the privacy and the large number of parking spaces. Where it really falls short is the quality of the Internet Service Provider. That and the basketball courts are still closed. Those are really the only two problems I have noticed so far.