Heights of Knoxville

4.1

4.1

I have lived here for 2 years now and it has been really nice. The staff are amazing and always have fun activities planned. My apartment is cozy and have many friends that live here too.
Staff was terrible and security office was intimidating. I will never live here again and will not recommend it to anyone. They only way I to to improve is to fire everyone and start over with a TRAINED staff and a manger who knows what they are doing.
This was my first apartment and fortunately it was a good experience. The apartment itself was good enough for me but the management and staff were fabulous. I loved the events the heights offered, they did a fabulous job even through the covid chronicles.
During my stay here, I've appreciated mantience the most. They always respond in a timely fashion. The landscape is also always upkept. However, I've constantly been charged for a damage that occurred prior to me moving here, and I mistankely paid for it once. Once I did, the issue was immediately resolved and magically the fridge handle found it's way back to the door. The walls are also very thin.
I've had friends live here prior and this is my first time moving out, but so far things have been pretty nice. The rooms are in nice condition. Nothing much to complain about.
Excellent management and punctual maintenance. The units are spacious and the amenities are wonderful. The community is peaceful and quiet, the location makes the traffic in the area minimal. I will definitely recommend living here!
kinda expensive but have loved living here so far, i love that they’re pet friendly, i like that they have a pool and hot tub and gym i love all the amenities only thing i’d add is a dog park
great experience so far customer service has been nothing less than amazing. i am very excited to spend my year of studying graduate school residing here !
I appreciate the price and location the Heights offers. Being close to campus is a plus, especially for those early morning classes 🥴. I’m really enjoy the amenities lately: the pool overlooks such a great view!
The staff is always very kind! And if I needed to make a payment arrangement or needed help the staff was waits very kind and helpful in regards to my financial standpoint to make things work and be stress free.