The location and price is fantastic. Maintenance is also incredible! There are some other issues, but I got a phone call in the middle of the evening asking me to renew my lease..I found it slightly annoying.

The Heights is great since I have been living here. They match my needs and everything I ask for. Great space in the rooms and love the walk in closets.

It is almost perfect, there is limited to no seating on the shuttle at times. Which is annoying because the people on the upper level will always get seat and the people on the lower level will sometimes have to stand. even though we all pay the same amount..

I like that parking is always available. Yes, it is a commute to get to campus, but it is not too bad. For the price of it, you can not go wrong.

I like how close it is to campus and it takes me less than 10 minutes now to drive here! The staff is really nice and I like all the events they have too.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I like the location and that I can get here in less than 10 minutes. The maintance is great and the staff is really nice! I like all the little events the heights put on and go to as many as possible!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

staff are awesome. Think that certain areas could be upgraded such as the kitchen and furniture. Other than that everything is great. Keep up the good work

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Everything is perfect except for the bees and the bathrooms need to be updated. Beautiful area, great furnishings, great apartment layout, good price

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love the staff here and I love all the amenities that had some Knoxville last offer I would recommend this to anyone of my friends they’re looking for a studio housing apartment.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Community and apartment are great! I love the roommate matching. The shuttle bus is very helpful. Only the garbage disposal could be better.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The community itself is disappointing. Residents are rude and disrespectful. There's no security and it seems like all the staff cares about is their appearance on social media and how many people they can get to live there. They dont actually care about the quality of the community and the people that live there.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Great location, great apartment, great amenities and EXCELLENT STAFF!! I lived here 2 years ago and then I had to move onto campus at a much worse apartment complex that was so terrible that is ruined my “standard.” I am so happy to be back at the heights and I can’t wait for them to open up the renewal deals so I can be here next year!!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

So far I have had a great experience with moving into The Heights. The community it beautiful and they have made things really easy and straightforward. The only downsides seem to be that there is not an off leash dog park and no one picks up their dog poop at all.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The Heights is a wonderful place to live and I’ve lived here for almost three years now! I feel super safe being up on our own hill and surrounded by other college students. The only issue is that the bus to campus breaks down a lot. Other than that, amenities are great!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I have been at the heights for 3 years now and have loved it! The area is quiet but, there is never an issue when you decide to have a get together. Close to campus without the traffic during gamedays.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The pros definitely outweighs the cons. The early move in process was a pain/annoying. The maintenance is GREAT. I love them. The area as a whole is nice & convenient.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I thoroughly enjoy living here, especially compared to where I have lived in the past. The only complaint that I have, which I know the office staff has no control over, is how inconsiderate and loud the residents the floor above me walk.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Apartments are very nice and having a private bathroom is definitely a plus! Management is super friendly and the amenities are great too. Free printing and air hockey tables!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I wish the bus pass was a little cheaper and routers were provided, but overall I enjoy my residence. I love the 2 bedroom xl and the balcony. My view is absolutely amazing. The kitchen and living room could be a tad bigger but the bedroom size definitely makes up for it

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I moved in the Fall of 2019 and I must say that so far all the staff I have come into contact with have been amazing. They have all been friendly and professional. The apartment itself is also very nice; everything has worked and there haven't been any problems (only exception is when I first moved in the key I received didn't fit the lock on the door, but this problem was quickly solved by the maintenance team).

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Everything here has been great, I have no complaints at all. All mail has been delivered on time and nothing has been lost. Our dog has also been accommodated well.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The Heights is a great place to live off campus that provides reasonable prices and a friendly environment! The amenities are a huge plus!!!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love it at the heights of knoxville. Everyone is super friendly and the place just feels like home. The amenities are great, I love using the gym! I would recommend living here.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Very convenient for students. About 15 mins from campus. Have to pay for shuttle. Free parking. Free printing. May so no pets, but they are veryyyyy pet friendly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

It’s been okay, for the price and location, it’s great, but, there are some problems. There are bugs EVERYWHERE stairwells, rooms, above doorways, it’s really bad. There’s even a wasp nest right outside my window. So that’s not fun