The only significant issue I have had at the Heights is that sometimes the hot water in the facility does not last as long as it should but other than that no complaints.

It is a good place to live. Beautiful place to view landscape. The rent is not so bad, about 475 a month. However, the basic infrastructure is not that good, such as window.

this is good place to live.One of the BEST communities I'VE LIVED IN, Great area workers are awesome and... One of the BEST communities I'VE LIVED IN, Great area workers are awesome and very CLEAN environment. I must add AWSOME POOL EVENT Northgate Ladies!!!

Great place, great hot tub, and good views! My apartment is very spacious, and everything I needed was there when I moved in! Maintenance is very nice as well.

I love living at the Heights. Anytime I have an issue, I can just walk down to the office and they resolve it immediately. The maintenance team is always great when the come fix stuff in our apartment, and they don't leave until everything is done!

Excellent!! Always respond in a timely manner!! Y’all have all the necessities to live near campus and to stay healthy all at the sameness time.

The Heights of Knoxville is a good place to live with the best location! It’s far enough from campus to feel quiet and secluded, but close enough to make getting to class easy.

I love living here and have nothing to complain about. The staffs have been very helpful and kind. I wish I could renew my lease for another year, but I will be graduating this year.

Amazing community. Needs some renovation but it's a great place to live! Don't hesitate to check this place out. I did and almost missed out on a great deal!

My experience with the Heights has been fantastic. Management and Maintenance are always quick to help and are good at what they do. I have had an overwhelmingly great experience and I am happy to live here!

The heights is a great place to start! It has everything a student in college would need and the pricing is definitely affordable the only problem I have ever had was how they switched management and some of my files are lost and so now I’m paying more then I agreed to but other then that it’s perfect!

Its pretty cool here. I feel like there can sometimes be a lack of comminication, but overall it has been a great place to live. Im happy with my decision to renew my lease here.

Great place to live! Only needs a dog park to be complete. Has a good fitness center, tanning bed, pool, hot tub, computers with printer, and beautiful views!

Love the community and apartment. Internet could be improved a lot. And that’s my only real complaint. Maintenance responds quickly and office staff is so nice.

I’ve had an okay experience here. Management is always really nice and maintenance is fast. The pool is kinda dingy though and the printer is always broken.

A pretty good place to live during college. Amazing view but problems with ResidentPortal and payment process. Love the activities that the office sometimes has.

I have really enjoyed my time at The Heights. The staff at the office and the maintenance team have always been extremely helpful. I also love that it is pet friendly now!

I've really enjoyed living here. It's so much quieter and more peaceful than living in the heart of Knoxville, and the apartments are good quality.

Everything has been a breeze. The staff is wonderful and helpful. Anytime we have needed maintenance they have been extremely quick is helping with whatever is needed.

I have had a good experience at the heights for the price we pay. I’m in a 3 bedroom and we have plenty of room. However, the apartment gets covered in dirt very easily and the furniture/ kitchen is pretty cheap. For what all three people are paying, the apartment could probably be better.

Pretty nice place to live kind of noisy sometimes but not awful. Good amenities. Not a fan of the fact that mantinance basically will just barge into your apartment and I feel like the number of apartment inspections are also excessive. Whoever runs the place does not have a good understanding of the concept of privacy.

This apartment has been great! Staff is friendly and helpful. The complex is quiet. Having laundry in the unit is a huge convenience and the furniture is perfect!

Very friendly staff, my entire time here the few maintenance problems I had were taken care of rather quickly. Roommate pairing was done rather well

I have enjoyed living here. However, I hate the carpet in my apartment. The staff is very nice; when I put in a work order they are always quick to fix the problem.

i really enjoyed the tour and i am super excited to live there. The tour guide was great and i love the club house area. so excited to move in in August