My only complaint is the horrendous parking, I hate having to park far away from my building sometimes. I just wish i had a specific spot to always park in.

I love my new apartment. The living space and having your own room is nice. Can’t wait for all the memories! I’m thankful to be living with my friends because i know I can trust them.

So far so good. When moving in, their were worrying spots through the apartment but maintenance fixed those ASAP. Double check your address before sending anything.

It has been great here with a great view! The apartment layout is perfect for college students. It is not too big yet not too small. There is plenty of parking and even parking for visitors!

things have been pretty good so far. except y’all said you we’re going to fix our door and you haven’t. Other than that things have been good!

Room was very clean and the view was incredible from the top of the hill! Haven't had any issues with the internet or bus system which were worries of mine!

It’s a beautiful place. Great, helpful staff. Highly recommend to anyone looking for housing in the Knoxville area. Some of the amenities are open 24/7 which is much aid to students.

I would say majority of these reviews are super old and inaccurate. The Heights is AWESOME. The staff is lovely, maintenance is quick, it's close to campus with a shuttle. I really love it. I renewed already.

The heights of Knoxville’s is the best place to live! It is affordable but still nice. The management here is so nice and always willing to help.

So far, mostly so good. Move in was largely painless, the common area (kitchen/living room) is very spacious and nice, and everyone I've interacted with who works at The Heights has been super nice. The only issue is that our stove/oven is completely dead which is obviously causing quite a bit of trouble for us right now. But the bedroom is nice and my roommates are lovely!

Then heights has been WONDERFUL, we love living here. The staff are all so nice and actually care about making our experience here a great one.

I love how close I am to down town shops, and UT! Maintenance is always quick to help me and fix things up! The staff has been super kind and helpful helping me adjust and find what I need around my new home!!

I like the experience here a lot. It is a great community full of great staff and amazing neighborhood. I would refer it to my other friends

Move in has been really seamless and the staff was very helpful. The amenities and move in packet are very nice and I am excited to start the school year.

Cute apartment with great amenities. You get what you pay for. There are some spiders and other bug issues but they’re not too harmful. The bathroom and floors are a bit dirty and stained with mysterious liquids.

Some cleaning of surfaces and drawers needed upon move once but overall nice quality within the rooms and a helpful staff willing to fix any concerns.

Nice quiet apartments, with really nice management, facilities. and location. Plus, maintenance is really great and always works hard to fix any issue.

Front office staff has been nice and extremely helpful will all questions that I have had with the move in process. The apartment itself is nice and cozy. Love the fact it has a patio with a fence so no one can just enter on unless they came from inside.

So far so good . The staff are helpful when I have questions. They are easy to contact. I wish the ability to add proof of renters insurance on the website was before the move in date. ESPECIALLY since the deadline to enter proof is three days later. It’s pretty ridiculous. They gave the option to email it but that is inconvenient.

The heights is a very clean, safe, fun place to live! I have lived there for a year and will be there the upcoming year as well. The price and amenities can’t be beat!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I love the environment and the amenities. I also like that it has a hot tub, gym and tanning. The rooms are nice and spacious and I love that the bed is included and that each unit has there own personal bathroom and closet.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Love the location, view, and freedom! Would recommend for all of the above; good to know who your roommates are first though! You can't switch once they've been assigned if you didn't pick your own.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

The apartments are nice and clean. Staff is always easy to get a hold of. And I really like the events they cold you the members of the community.

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

I haven’t officially moved in yet - however, I have had the opportunity to walk through my apartment and the office/amenities. My experience with the community so far has been wonderful. The staff are incredibly helpful, and amenities are wonderful, and it seems to have anything you could think to want in an apartment. I feel so blessed to get to live here!

Reply from Heights of Knoxville

Great community, great place to live, great staff. I would recommend this place to anyone that I know. The locations is amazing and there is a great view.