Helix Apartments

4.5

4.5

Shirley
about 1 hour ago
Leasing office quick to assist with anything! Quiet neighbors! Maintenance issues addressed quick! Great amenities and resident social events

Ariyana
Helix has been a wonderful community to me. I’ve enjoyed living here! Every time I have a guest come over, they always say how they want to live here because the community is kept up well and in a secure location. I can’t wait for the construction to be done but other than that there is so much to do here. I still need to try out the amazing restaurants down below. Living here will never disappoint!!

Dillon
Love the summit pointe area. Luce Secuando is great to have downstairs. The mail room is really nice. Walls are a little thin. So far everyone here has been nice!!!

Jeff
Sometimes you don’t know how good it is until it’s gone. Helix was a good place to live. The location can’t be beat & the potential is exciting. Even recent management changes show increased potential. Every apt has issues & helix is no different. For me the biggest are the parking situation (especially on the 6th floor) and noise. The sound of construction will go on for years but that’s the sound of progress. An inconsiderate neighbor was a real issue for us & worse yet this family of 4, a karaoke machine & powerful stereo system (not to mention the constant smell of pot) were allowed to renew their lease (this may change under new management). Aside from a few issues, helix is new and the apartments are set up to be very functional (more than I can say about the alternatives). Storage is great and we really miss our kitchen, bedroom & bathroom. It’s only because of family that we had to move but in a few ways I wish we hadn’t left. Helix is a great place to live.

Edmund
Great experience , great amenities I love my building overall. I definitely love all the restaurants that are in the building that’s definitely a big plus for me

Yvonne
Absolutely amazing, the leasing staff, maintenance & of course, I’m centrally located…. I’m in #dwntwnChesapeake, Who wouldn’t want to live here @ #Summit Pointe

Jeffrey
about 2 months ago
Amazing move in experience. The apartment is top of the line. The amenities are better the I expected. Even the maintenance team went above and beyond for me on the July 4th holiday weekend. Highly recommend

Alanis
2 months ago
so nice i love it here the stainless steel appliances down to the sliding doors im very satisfied with my decision on choosing helix apartments as my home :)

Aryanna
3 months ago
amazing place very private and secure. Love how much privacy we get and how nice the amenities are! Thank you all so much for everything that you do:)

Carlos
4 months ago
First two weeks been extremely good!Many different cars every day, very quiet outside of construction. Had a issue and was fixed right away .