I love living at the Helix! It’s right across the street, so I can walk to class. The furniture is modern, new, and clean. I love that I can move my furniture around the way I want to.

It’s a nice place to enjoy your college life. It’s close to school, so you don’t have to go by your car. Well organized and maintained. You will never regret your decision.

I’ve lived at Helix for almost two years now and for the most part it’s been great. I love the events that management has every month. My biggest complaint is the utilities (even though it’s out of their control), I’ve been charged ridiculous rates by Conservice.

Helix is more than I could have asked for! It’s spacious and has so many amenities to allow students to have fun as well as be successful in their classes. The staff is always patient and friendly, and they are always willing to help.

My experience so far is going pretty good. I have great roommates and we all get along. Helix have a nice pool but it about to get cold so, I can’t get in it until it warm up again. Overall helix is a great place to stay and I enjoy it.

Apartments are very nice, but Helix is not on top of making residents aware of issues. People still have not completely figured out the gate issue because no formal email was sent out, and the back gate still doesn’t work! Other than the lack of communication, I’ve enjoyed my time so far.

My experience here has been so much fun. The staff is wonderful and they made moving in a breeze. The complex is so neat, quite and beautiful. I hope I have more great experiences.

So far Helix has been great. Me and my roommates put in a work order and it was fulfilled within the week. Helix is great. The only thing I could complain about is the noise sometimes through the walls from other peoples apartments.

Helix has been a great community to live in! It's so close to Mississippi State that walking is a breeze and I don't have to wake up super early to make it to class. The staff are also eager to help with any issues that may arise. I would recommend Helix to anyone that is considering coming to Mississippi State!

Everything is great except parking and I feel like 500 a month is steep but. Everything is great. Also the gates still aren’t fixed so there is that too.

It’s student living. It’s not going to be the best apartment complex you’ll ever stay in, but it’s the best one I’ve seen in Starkville in the 5 years I’ve been here

The one thing I enjoy from this complex is the fact it is so close to MSU. However, the noise here? Terrible. During the night, you will hear various sirens and dragracing competitions done at the entrance. People are hooping and hollering all hours of the day. The pool is filthy 83% of the time. Trash Butler has an attitude about trash bags. There are bugs galore if you're into that, which I am not. I mean, honestly, did y'all rob an insect zoo and release them all over Helix?

I love the Helix apartment community. It provides a very welcoming,safe and clean environment. The amenities make it an even better experience.

It has been a great experience thus far. I do not regret signing a lease with Helix. It has been a convenient commute to work and everything else I need to do on campus.

The Helix has a great distance from campus, so that you can walk to class! The staff is overall very nice and provides events to get everyone involved.

Helix is a great place to live. I love the 24 hour gym and the Starbucks machine in the lobby. It’s an easy walk to campus which saves a ton of money that would’ve been spent on gas and a parking pass.

I really love living at the helix. The rooms and furniture are nice. The management is nice. And it’s great to be able to walk to class. I will definitely continue to live here.

Great place to live in Starkville. It’s close to campus and the pool and grilling area is awesome. The apartment layout is very nice and private.

The only thing I don’t like is when trash gets left all over the stairs. Aside from that, I haven’t had any minor issues that I can think of so far.

Helix is a very relaxing place. People keep the buildings and elevator clean. I love the garbage pickup at your door advantage. Overall it’s nice. I put only 4 stars because I have only been here for about 2 months but so far , so good.

Love everything about Helix except the hallways really need to be cleaned in the buildings. They just need to be sprayed with a power sprayer.

Helix is a great lookin complex. Student housing that is affordable and walking distance from campus is hard to find. However it needs a cross walk for students to get to campus

Helix Starkville is a good place to live. You are basically on campus and I walk to class every day. The rooms are a good size and the living area is great

Fix the gates into the apartment complex, fix the pool pump and get it running at the very least before the weekend starts, get better gym equipment (an actual squat rack/bench setup as well as dumbbells that are heavier than 50 pounds, don't let premier spots go to waste if no one is using them.

Living here has been awesome. Some of my favorite parts are the study rooms, tanning bed, and proximity to campus. The only think I would complain about is other residents leaving trash in the elevator, stairwell, hallways, etc.