I have not experienced any problems since I have lived here. The staff are so amazing and outgoing! Whenever I have questions, they help you with no hesitation.

Helix is a great apartment. The staff is so helpful and intentional. I love all of the things that come with living here. The wifi is fast, the gym is convenient, and the pool is awesome. Live at Helix for an awesome living experience.

I really enjoying living at Helix. It has been a great experience living here. I enjoy everything Helix has to offer, especially their amenities.

I love the apartment itself and all the cool stuff that comes with it but there are a few minor annoying things but overall its been pretty good living here

The walkways could be cleaner and the dog poop should ve cleaned routinely. Other than that everything is is okay I guess. The trash biker is confusing as well

Helix is great! I'm so glad we got visitor parking this year! I also love how the study rooms are quiet and easy to get to. I also enjoy how they give free food or drinks out often.

Helix is a nice complex to stay in. I would recommend it if you want to stay closer to campus: You can literally walk from helix and get to campus in 10-15 minutes.

So far, the Helix community has been nothing short of amazing! The staff are always ready to help and everyone always has a smile on their face. Not to mention, the complex in gorgeous!

The move-in process was fairly smooth, and any problems I did have were corrected quickly and efficiently! The staff is super nice and helpful also.

Helix is doing good. They have a few things they need to work on as a whole but for the most part they are getting there. I love our 4 bedroom apartment!

The Helix in is a very nice apartment complex the pool is beautiful and all the staff is very nice and helpful. The only complaints I would have is that our elevator doesn't always work and we still haven't received our TV that they said we would get prior to moving in. Other than that everything is great and I love it so far.

Friendly staff who have many fun social events. Make the residents feel at home from how everything is set up to the roommate assignments, thought was definitely put into it

I am so glad I chose Helix for my residence this year! I love all the interaction that goes on here! The fun social media chances for free food and drinks is awesome for a limit budget. And I think it's great how there are so many fun events planned to help all of the residents get to know one another.

everything is green and clean! Excited to be staying in my 1 bedroom again. All the staff are friendly and ready to help! I love all the amenities.

Staff was very nice and helpful in the process of signing a lease. Haven't moved in yet, but so far, they've been informative throughout the process.

Amazing, I love Helix apartments so far. I'm a new transfer at MSU and the community here as made it an easy process to move in and meet people.

Rooms are very nice. Kitchen doesn't have enough cabinet space would be nice to have another space for food. Would also be nice to have dressers in the bedroom.

I haven't been a resident long but I've had a great experience so far! Very clean and nice area. I love how close it is to campus and the conveniency of it.

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here

Helix is great! The location is perfect, and the staff members are very friendly. I love the free starbucks coffee machine in the bistro, and the 24/7 gym is very convenient.

Love the Helix😍😍 the apartments are nice and spacious I love how quiet the complex is at any hour. The pool is absolutely beautiful one of the many features that gives this place a 5 star rating

Helix is a great place to live - my son has been here 1 year now and he loves his apartment community. It is so close to Campus, it's a safe living enviroment and the staff is very responsive. Very happy with Helix.

Awesome community! The amenities at this place is unbelievable. And btw...have you checked out the pool or the free tanning. Just a hop skip and jump away from campus what more could you ask for?

I really love this apartment complex, staff is friendly. Also, they are very attentive and willing to help. The apartments look more like an resort rather than an apartment.

Helix Apartments is a great place to live. The new, modern style apartments are gorgeous and spacey. Amenities like the pool, gym, and clubhouse are always clean and in great shape. Staff is attentive and always helpful. Right across the street from campus.