Helix have great workers, I love them all. They also have great offers when it comes to resigning leases or signing one for your first time.

Best apartments in Starkville, everything is brand new... the staff is nice and really helpful. everything is amazing here. and it is 10 min from the university.

Great place to live, initially chose it because it's close to campus and convenient, but fell in love with the apartment layout, the activities and the Helix staff.

So far i have thoroughly enjoyed my roommates and how close everything is to campus. Some stuff was kinda broken coming into my apartment but other than that everything is good!

I have loved living here, the windows in the living room are great and the pool and gym are wonderful too! I've loved being able to walk to class almost everyday as well

This is my second year living at Helix. The staff and neighbors are friendly. Whenever I was locked out of my apartment, it did not take long for someone to come and help. Helix is a great place to live

The people in the office are really nice and helpful. They can't solve every issue that is brought forward but that doesn't mean they don't try.

They are nice apartments just parking needs some work. Other than that I really enjoyed living at the Helix. The staff was super nice as well

Although I love the amenities Helix offers, I don't appreciate that it takes so long for things to be fixed (such as account problems, maintenance, etc). Helix is also very expensive, and I personally don't feel that the price is worth it.

It is a great community and best place to be a bulldog. I am a first-year resident and I love every part of it. I had an awesome experience being part of the events

Nice quiet, clean and secure place to live. Good community and nice people. I really enjoy living at the helix because the people here nice and very helpful.

I love living at Helix. There are so many great amenities included, but there are also an enormous number of activities that the staff organize for us! It makes living here super fun!

Amazing. This is an incredible place to live. Very convenient to walk to the campus. Very comfortable place. Staff here is very helpful and ready to help you at any time.

I would definitely recommend Helix to other people to live it. It’s very convenient being so close to campus and the staff is very friendly!

So far my experience has been great with this website, and I hope everything continues to go smoother in the future. Also The reward prizes are great

I love living so close to campus. There’s a lot of amenities here at Helix. It’s a nice and safe Student community and I plan on staying here until I graduate!

Living at the Helix has been very nice. The people are nice and are always available if I need any assistance on anything. The complex itself is very nice and all of the extras like the pool and gym are super cool.

It’s been rocky, but overall, we are enjoying being apart of the Helix community. It’s in a convient location. It also provides a sense of privacy towards its residents.

I absolutely love this place! It has everything I could need and it’s so close to campus. I have made a lot of friends here by going to the events we have.

Great experience, apartments are clean and nice. Staff is friendly. The clubhouse is vert cool, and study rooms are opened 24/7. The only problem is the pool, it must be cleaned at least once a week.

Great apartment and amenities. Nearest residence to campus. Lovely clubhouse and quiet study rooms, open 24/7. Staff also organize some pretty cool weekly events.

helix is a cool place to live. the music in the clubhouse and at the pool is something to vibe to. the staff is nice and all the events they have are fun

I have enjoyed living here. I've made a lot of friends and my new roommates are amazing. I also love all the different themed days, especially the ones with food!

Location, design and great staff gives it a 5 star rating. But they could have some better maintenance services which drops it down to 4 stars

The place is nice and comes with lots of extra amenities like the pool and tanning which I really like. Also comes with the gym and the bistro which is nice.