Helix is definitely one of the best complexes you'll find in Starkville. It has it's flaws like anywhere else, but I think the good outweighs the bad. It's within walking distance of campus, and is fairly new. Biggest complaint would have to be utility prices and pointless charges. They're pretty terrible about that here.

Helix is such a great place to live! I really love the close distance to campus and the nice amenities! The staff are always super friendly and helpful!

The amenities are awesome, and the staff is helpful, but parking and noise are definite drawbacks. The gym, pool, and study rooms are my favorite parts.

My experience living at Helix has been pretty good, but not the best. This was my first year living off of campus, and during this time I have encountered some difficulties adjusting. The random roommate selection was a challenge for me to overcome considering we come from different backgrounds and don’t always agree with the way things should go, and dealing with the noisey neighbors above me has also been challenging. I would rate my overall experience so far at three and a half stars.

I’ve had a great living experience!!! The staff is very nice, the maintenance is fast, and the facility/amenities are modern and very useful.

It’s a great living experience. The maintenance and administration is professional and make you feel at home. Suitable for comfort. Great apartment

Love being able to walk to campus. Apartments are nice. Parking can be awful so a premiere spot is recommended. If you want to have friends over, they have to park in Guam and walk. Which doesn’t make sense because the towing company tows residents with decals. Yeah, it happened to me last year.

It’s amazing. Location is unbeatable. The staff is super friendly. The prices are great for all that you get. The study rooms are the best part

Everything is great minus the parking. Anytime I need something fixed, the work order is fulfilled within the next 48 hours which is great. Also love the apartment in general and the furniture that came with it. I just hate how if you don’t have premium parking you have to park way out and the visitor parking is very much limited and can be a hassle when I want someone to come over.

The staff is friendly and I love their 24 hour fitness center. The maintenance people are always up for helping no matter how big or small the issue is. I would recommend Helix to anyone looking for clean, convenient student living!

I just moved here from Nashville, TN January 4, 2019, and I have not had any issues! My roommates who have been here for a semester already have not had any issues with utilities. I am looking forward to my own personal experience from here on out!

It is not so bad living here despite having separate utilities for each room. The common area is very nice and I enjoy the trash pickup throughout the week.

I am very happy to be living at helix. It’s very convenient and a great place for college kids. Easy walk to campus and has all the necessities needed!

Love how close helix is to campus! Overall stay has been great and staff is nice. All units have a nice modern, clean look and the price is worth it.

I like staying here, it is convenient. I say this because it is right by the school so getting to class & back home is a breeze because the walking distance is minimal

The location is fantastic since I can just walk to class and not worry about parking. I like having a free gym and pool on sight as well. I enjoy living here

I have enjoyed my time here at Helix in Starkville, there’s no place like it. The wonderful staff and accommodations that this place offers are unparalleled.

So far everything has been good. It’s great that we can just walk to our classes. I wish we could have access to the coffee machine in the clubhouse 24/7 though.

It’s been amazing! Love the rooms love the space... the pool view is amazing... have a great room mate.. her dog is amazing too! Great distance walk from the school!

Love the community, apartments, and the ammenities. There needs to be more guest parking because it is always full. Also they need to do away with some of the premier parking spaces because there are times I have to circle the complex for a 20+ minutes to find a spot and sometimes I end up on the otherside of the complex. Overall it is a great place to live but there are little thing that need to be done to make it even better

Highly recommended bc of the convience of walking to campus. I would have to say that my experience with staying here has been overall pleasant.

it was really exceptional. Everything was good, the view.... Everythibg is clean and nice. The staff was really kind... the app was really clean.

I really like living here. It's close to campus, there are multiple activities, and Helix staff is very nice. They keep you up to date on events and the events are actually pretty cool.

Expensive but very nice. Lakeside, the last place I was at, couldn’t even be bothered to fully clean the place before we moved in. Appliances here are up to date as well

Overall, Helix is a great place to live. There are nice amenities and the location is very convenient for walking to campus. The staff members are also very friendly.