Helix Starkville

I do not recommend living here. The staff is often rude and most residents do not respect the property. The apartments are also very overpriced for what you get.
Did not have any of their stuff in order when moved in (trash, wifi, etc.) also everything in apartment breaks very easily, not a quality place.
When I moved in with upgrade your life they took forever to move me in, since I’ve lived here I have had nothing but problems. They need staff that are older and know what they are doing and not rude all the time. It’s very expensive to live here, the pet fee is way too much and having to pay monthly on top of the pet fee is way too much. Every other apartment does not have to do that. The air is not very good and our dishwasher sucks. The only good thing about living here is the short walk to campus but even that sucks because there is no cross walk and I almost get hit every day by cars. Multiple people have asked me about living here and I told every one of them I regret it and suggested the retreat or the pointe to them. I am very disappointed with me experience.
I’ve had a pretty bad experience living at helix. I will not be renewing. The only thing i like about helix is how close it is to school but the walk is dangerous having to cross the street.
I wouldn't recommend others to stay here. Not the best place to live. Overpriced and parking is beyond terrible . Towing is indeed enforced. Management sucks.
If I could leave 0 stars, I would. The only good thing about Helix is the location and SOME of the staff. They promised me and both my roommates gift cards for signing and referring friends, but still have yet to give them to us (we literally move out in 20 days). It is always dirty everywhere. The maintenance guy is really nice, and he does A LOT of stuff. However, he cannot fix everything by himself. Overall, helix has been a terrible experience, and I would advise against living here.
Staff here in Starkville is the absolute worst. They do not email back. They do not honor the price of referrals. They do not adhere to providing quality maintenance. They even leave lights on when they come to do work.
Helix has some of the most awful management I've ever dealt with. Took them 6 months to credit my account and threatened to charge late fees on a balance they told me not to pay until my account was credited. I will NOT be renewing my lease.
The people who lived in my apartment complex were absolute slobs outside. The halls were littered with dog poop and often in the elevator there was pet pee. The elevator regularly reeked of weed which is damaging for people with asthma. In addition, multiple times throughout the year there were used condoms on the sidewalk. The only time I have ever seen used condoms on a sidewalk was during an episode on Breaking Bad which shows that the apartment's tenants were more like drug users than college students.
Pool is great, but apartments suck, so many maintenance problems. After work orders were submitted it took forever for the problems to be fixed and most of the time didn’t work right