Helix is a nice complex to stay in. I would recommend it if you want to stay closer to campus: You can literally walk from helix and get to campus in 10-15 minutes.

It's rather frustrating when you watch the place, that you're already paying money to every month, put signing new people above the needs of current residents.

Helix is a pleasant experience, except for the fact that the water pressure is not very good on the 4th floor, and the water often smells like rotten eggs. Showering is not something that I would consider enjoyable when the water smells like rotten eggs

Although I love the amenities Helix offers, I don't appreciate that it takes so long for things to be fixed (such as account problems, maintenance, etc). Helix is also very expensive, and I personally don't feel that the price is worth it.

The staff is nice and hospitable, but there are times where it is rather difficult for me to get in touch with the right people to get things done.

So far my experience has been great with this website, and I hope everything continues to go smoother in the future. Also The reward prizes are great

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here

I️ have enjoyed my stay at helix. The apartment is amazing.My room is nice and comfortable. The neighborhood is nice and sweet. I️ love the offices little party and events

I feel as though, Helix could put forh a better effort in cleaning the complexes. I will however say that, the staff is friendly. Also, Helix needs to evaluate the proper companies to outsource when it comes to amenities.

I really like helix. The only times I have issues is when there is trash all over the floor or the wifi is not working. Overall, it has been a good experience so far!

Y'all are doing good. I like how y'all added the trash valet. I love how friendly the staff is to residents. I don't like conservice. I would love to switch back to simple bills.

They are nice apartments just parking needs some work. Other than that I really enjoyed living at the Helix. The staff was super nice as well

You are doing a phenomenal job but you could work on a few things and get a little more organized. Other than that, the community is terrific.

My stay in helix has been wonderful especially with the new trash valet. Only con about staying here is the wifi going in and out but other than that, I enjoy living here at helix.

I think most everything is good. People do leave trash all over the place and in the elevator and that's kinda gross, but that's not y'all's fault.

I have loved living here, the windows in the living room are great and the pool and gym are wonderful too! I've loved being able to walk to class almost everyday as well

Overall a nice place to live. There were some issues in the beginning, but once the place was up and running most of the problems were fixed. Cleanliness and noise are the only things I would complain about.

The apartment is a really nice place to stay and it's close to campus I just stay far in the back and it takes me awhile to make it to campus

I wish the people who signed their lease early in the semester had the chance to spin or receive a $300 gift card! Everything else is perfect, love how involved and connected Helix staff is!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Awesome!!! I love all of the amenities! Everything is always super clean in the gym! Great location walking to class too! You get the most band for your buck

I love the look and living space, but some the doors are a little cheap and come off the tracks. Also have had a couple problems with ac. Overall tho i like

It's been a good experience here at Helix so far. Everyone's so friendly and helpful! Also I really appreciate having elevators for the apartments!

People are very friendly and not pushy at all at the signing office. Very good experience. The model room was in a refurbished office which is less than ideal but Helix worked hard to make it as similar to an actual room as possible.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I am very excited about living at Helix! You all are doing a great job. The staff are very friendly and happy to help in any way they can. The apartments look great, too!

Reply from Helix Starkville

The people in the office are really nice and helpful. They can't solve every issue that is brought forward but that doesn't mean they don't try.