Not entirely happy with apartment compatibility pairing. Seemed a lot more like the complex was filling a space rather than truly considering aptitude.

Y'all are doing good. I like how y'all added the trash valet. I love how friendly the staff is to residents. I don't like conservice. I would love to switch back to simple bills.

You are doing a phenomenal job but you could work on a few things and get a little more organized. Other than that, the community is terrific.

Had an issue with carpet replacement but other than that the place is wonderful and the people are great too. It stays somewhat clean but usually is never to bad

Very good place to live at. Nice rooms and good parking. People above us are loud and the people below us call the cops on us all the time other than that the apt is nice

The staff is nice and hospitable, but there are times where it is rather difficult for me to get in touch with the right people to get things done.

I really like helix. The only times I have issues is when there is trash all over the floor or the wifi is not working. Overall, it has been a good experience so far!

It's rather frustrating when you watch the place, that you're already paying money to every month, put signing new people above the needs of current residents.

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here

I️ have enjoyed my stay at helix. The apartment is amazing.My room is nice and comfortable. The neighborhood is nice and sweet. I️ love the offices little party and events

They are nice apartments just parking needs some work. Other than that I really enjoyed living at the Helix. The staff was super nice as well

So far my experience has been great with this website, and I hope everything continues to go smoother in the future. Also The reward prizes are great

Although I love the amenities Helix offers, I don't appreciate that it takes so long for things to be fixed (such as account problems, maintenance, etc). Helix is also very expensive, and I personally don't feel that the price is worth it.

Helix is a nice complex to stay in. I would recommend it if you want to stay closer to campus: You can literally walk from helix and get to campus in 10-15 minutes.

Lovely place to live with an amazing pool and club house. Great crew members but there are some problems like every place. Fines for everything.

Helix is a pleasant experience, except for the fact that the water pressure is not very good on the 4th floor, and the water often smells like rotten eggs. Showering is not something that I would consider enjoyable when the water smells like rotten eggs

So overall it’s a pretty nice place. The maintance crew is very nice and helpful, but not so much the rest of the staff. People who worked there quit to go to another student living and said it was better there because price wise it was cheaper and it was nicer. There also is a problem with trash being left laying around and the outside hallways are dirty. The pool is well maintained though. I wanted to renew but didn’t know if it was worth it if there own staff said it would be cheaper and better somewhere else. Lastly they don’t work the best with matching competitors deals and the workers in the office aren’t the friendliest. The best part is the distance from campus.

I feel as though, Helix could put forh a better effort in cleaning the complexes. I will however say that, the staff is friendly. Also, Helix needs to evaluate the proper companies to outsource when it comes to amenities.

Helix is a close walk to campus, which is really nice. The amenities are really nice. The rent is a bit expensive and the service here isn't the best.

I really like living here. There is just a lot of issues with there not being enough parking for residents who don’t want to pay 20 dollars a month for a premium pass. Also there are no where near enough visitor parking spaces for people who come to visit on the weekends and such.

The people in the office are really nice and helpful. They can't solve every issue that is brought forward but that doesn't mean they don't try.

I have loved living here, the windows in the living room are great and the pool and gym are wonderful too! I've loved being able to walk to class almost everyday as well

So far I’m loving it. Although, my neighbors upstairs are very noisy. I have a very fast and acceptable walk to campus. I love the gym and clubhouse.

I love this community. it has a great living space, staff is friendly & always willing to help. The amenities are very nice too. I love the bedrooms & how everything has its own space! great place to live. & also it is right by the school

The rooms are very nice and the pool and leasing office area also look great. One of the best parts is the fact that the complex is right next to campus.