I️ have enjoyed my stay at helix. The apartment is amazing.My room is nice and comfortable. The neighborhood is nice and sweet. I️ love the offices little party and events

Lovely place to live with an amazing pool and club house. Great crew members but there are some problems like every place. Fines for everything.

It's rather frustrating when you watch the place, that you're already paying money to every month, put signing new people above the needs of current residents.

Helix is a nice complex to stay in. I would recommend it if you want to stay closer to campus: You can literally walk from helix and get to campus in 10-15 minutes.

Helix is a pleasant experience, except for the fact that the water pressure is not very good on the 4th floor, and the water often smells like rotten eggs. Showering is not something that I would consider enjoyable when the water smells like rotten eggs

Although I love the amenities Helix offers, I don't appreciate that it takes so long for things to be fixed (such as account problems, maintenance, etc). Helix is also very expensive, and I personally don't feel that the price is worth it.

I really like helix. The only times I have issues is when there is trash all over the floor or the wifi is not working. Overall, it has been a good experience so far!

I feel as though, Helix could put forh a better effort in cleaning the complexes. I will however say that, the staff is friendly. Also, Helix needs to evaluate the proper companies to outsource when it comes to amenities.

Y'all are doing good. I like how y'all added the trash valet. I love how friendly the staff is to residents. I don't like conservice. I would love to switch back to simple bills.

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here

Very good place to live at. Nice rooms and good parking. People above us are loud and the people below us call the cops on us all the time other than that the apt is nice

The staff is nice and hospitable, but there are times where it is rather difficult for me to get in touch with the right people to get things done.

You are doing a phenomenal job but you could work on a few things and get a little more organized. Other than that, the community is terrific.

So overall it’s a pretty nice place. The maintance crew is very nice and helpful, but not so much the rest of the staff. People who worked there quit to go to another student living and said it was better there because price wise it was cheaper and it was nicer. There also is a problem with trash being left laying around and the outside hallways are dirty. The pool is well maintained though. I wanted to renew but didn’t know if it was worth it if there own staff said it would be cheaper and better somewhere else. Lastly they don’t work the best with matching competitors deals and the workers in the office aren’t the friendliest. The best part is the distance from campus.

They are nice apartments just parking needs some work. Other than that I really enjoyed living at the Helix. The staff was super nice as well

So far my experience has been great with this website, and I hope everything continues to go smoother in the future. Also The reward prizes are great

Living here is great. Signing the lease was complicated though. The office kept saying paperwork was not filled out correctly. However, the saved pdf's that I had proved otherwise.

I wish the people who signed their lease early in the semester had the chance to spin or receive a $300 gift card! Everything else is perfect, love how involved and connected Helix staff is!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Awesome!!! I love all of the amenities! Everything is always super clean in the gym! Great location walking to class too! You get the most band for your buck

The people in the office are really nice and helpful. They can't solve every issue that is brought forward but that doesn't mean they don't try.

The apartments themselves are great and are so close to campus, its very convenient. However, there are a few things that need some change.

I have loved living here, the windows in the living room are great and the pool and gym are wonderful too! I've loved being able to walk to class almost everyday as well

Love the location; it's very convinient. Wish it wasn't so expensive to own a pet while living there. But overall a good apartment complex so far.

Reply from Helix Starkville

The apartment is a really nice place to stay and it's close to campus I just stay far in the back and it takes me awhile to make it to campus

I think most everything is good. People do leave trash all over the place and in the elevator and that's kinda gross, but that's not y'all's fault.