I love living at the Helix! It’s right across the street, so I can walk to class. The furniture is modern, new, and clean. I love that I can move my furniture around the way I want to.

Helix is more than I could have asked for! It’s spacious and has so many amenities to allow students to have fun as well as be successful in their classes. The staff is always patient and friendly, and they are always willing to help.

it was really exceptional. Everything was good, the view.... Everythibg is clean and nice. The staff was really kind... the app was really clean.

Great staff, great place to stay with it being so close to campus. Offers good rates that are affordable even for a college student. Beats living on campus any day.

It’s been amazing! Love the rooms love the space... the pool view is amazing... have a great room mate.. her dog is amazing too! Great distance walk from the school!

I love living at Helix! The staff are very friendly and helpful and I love how close Helix is to campus! The amenities are also very nice! Sign here!

It’s amazing. Location is unbeatable. The staff is super friendly. The prices are great for all that you get. The study rooms are the best part

I like staying here, it is convenient. I say this because it is right by the school so getting to class & back home is a breeze because the walking distance is minimal

I am very happy to be living at helix. It’s very convenient and a great place for college kids. Easy walk to campus and has all the necessities needed!

Overall, Helix is a great place to live. There are nice amenities and the location is very convenient for walking to campus. The staff members are also very friendly.

I have enjoyed my time here at Helix in Starkville, there’s no place like it. The wonderful staff and accommodations that this place offers are unparalleled.

Amazing Experience. Nice Service. Nice Study Rooms and overall recreation stuffs. I enjoyed my stay at helix. It was wonderful with great rooommates.

Helix is a great place to live. The staff is super friendly and they know me by name! The only down side is that the people above me are noisy, but management has always done everything in their power to help with that issue!

Absolutely love it here, i’m Glad I don’t have to have a long commute to school, the clubhouse and gym are amazing and the study room is great. My unit is spacious with great appliances. Glad I decided to live here

It’s been nothing but enjoyable. The only thing I’ve ever complained about is parking, but not getting a premier spot was my own fault. Next time I know better hah, other than that this place is great. Perfect for students.

love love love it here!!! i love all the amenities here! the people are great. they are so nice and friendly. the apartments are amazing! They are so nice and perfect for me

I've been living in Helix for 2 years now and It has been one of the best places to live in Starkville. The apartments are great. Quick Service requests. Trash butler and amazing looking facilities throughout. While the deals provided by Helix allow you to have an affordable living, this place gives you a calm and quiet environment to flourish your studies.

Helix is such a great place to live! I really love the close distance to campus and the nice amenities! The staff are always super friendly and helpful!

Helix has been amazing to live in. I love the staff and they are always willing to help. Love the apartments and their layouts. The hardwood floors are a huge plus for me.

I mean other than the walls being so thin you can hear through them and the visitors parking area being so small, everything else was pretty great.

I just moved here from Nashville, TN January 4, 2019, and I have not had any issues! My roommates who have been here for a semester already have not had any issues with utilities. I am looking forward to my own personal experience from here on out!

Helix is a absolute great place to say. I love how it’s close to campus and it’s very convenient to walk to class and so easy to come back and forth

It’s a great community. Lots of amenities and the staff is great. Sometimes it’s a little noisy but that has nothing to do with the apartment itself or the staff.

I have enjoyed staying here. My roommates are nice and the staff here is very helpful. Having the gym equipment here at the complex is very convenient but could use some updating.

My experience here has been so much fun. The staff is wonderful and they made moving in a breeze. The complex is so neat, quite and beautiful. I hope I have more great experiences.