So far, I have had an immense amount of help from a handful of Helix staff members, and employees, and I haven't even officially moved in yet. I am so excited to be officially apart of the Helix Community and see what else this wonderful team has to offer!

love love love it here!!! i love all the amenities here! the people are great. they are so nice and friendly. the apartments are amazing! They are so nice and perfect for me

Everyone including the staff is so friendly. I am so glad I decided to move to Helix. It is so convenient to be so close to campus. Helix is the best place to live in Starkville!!

Love this place!! Super convenient and close to campus!! Everyone here is so nice and always willing to help, no matter what there is. The clubhouse is super awesome as well.

The living experience here is great. I love the staff team. They work with you every time you need something, so far I haven’t had a problem with anything.

Love the place, love the staff. The walking distance to class is amazing and the ability to access the gym or pool is great for it to be 24/7.

A wonderful place with great amenities, I love the room set up and the community. One of the things I do love about it is the open clubhouse set up and the gym.

So far no complaints! The staff is super sweet and willing to help! Move in day was easy, and the apartment was in great condition. Would recommend this place to anyone.

It has been an amazing experience living here. It’s such an upgrade from where I came from. Everything is nice and new. Staff and maintenance are EXTREMELY helpful. Everytime I have a problem, it is resolved within 24 hours. Love it here.

The staff is great and I always feel safe around my apartment. Another bonus is that it's walking distance to all of my classes so I don't have to purchase campus parking. I love living at Helix!

Awesome location!! I walk to class everyday it’s so nice! I’ve had a great experience here! From the location to the quality of my apartment to the services offered!

So far I have really enjoyed my time at Helix apartments. They live up to their standard as a unique student living experience. Super nice and convenient place to live beside campus.

I’m so excited for Helix and their rennovations and it’s easily the best living experience I’ve ever had in my life. It’s like a home away from home.

Love the helix! The staff is great and the other residents are friendly! The WiFi always works super fast and the walk to mississippi state is super short.

Its been good but there is tons of room for improvement. Parking, Noise, Staff, and Amendties have all been a huge problem lately. I still love my apartment but everything else can go.

Good infrastructure! Good office staff and support team. Full time water and electricity facility! Good room and interior. Economic conservice fees and good wastage removal.

Everything has been great so far. Few problems at the beginning, but most was handled easily. I totally love how close to campus it is and how modern everything is.

My resident experience has been good so far. The staff and the community are all nice people. I enjoy how before I signed the lease the apartment tours were very good and was a deciding factor on where I would choose to reside at.

Perfect location! Close to classes and safe. Everybody is so nice! Love the designated parking spots. Good value for the money. So far everything has been great.

Lived here for two months, and I love it! It’s really nice. They’ve been doing a lot of renovations, and it looks really great! A lot of resident events, too.

The location is great. Right next to campus. Furnishing is included also a major plus. Plenty of space and rent is comparable to other close complexs.

I have really enjoyed helix so far. The amenities are very nice, and the management team is very helpful. Also, the maintenance department fixed issues in a reasonable time manner.

i really enjoy the location of the Helix. It is not a bad walk to and from campus. The people at the leasing office are very welcoming. I got roomed with the right people and I enjoy the environment.

It is the best place to live! Everything is perfect, except for parking issues. I love that the complex is always active with events and rewards for us to get involved with also.

It’s a great community. Lots of amenities and the staff is great. Sometimes it’s a little noisy but that has nothing to do with the apartment itself or the staff.