Really enjoy proximity to downtown without cost of living downtown. Always clean and tidy environment. I appreciate how friendly the office staff is as well.

Staff are very nice and helpful though the software and internet issues are a pain to deal with. I have been very satisfied with my experience so far!

Spacious apartments with lots of storage space. Very pleasant view with neat and clean surroundings. Pet friendly, workout facilities and laundry rooms at your convenience!

We recently moved in to Henley for the first time and so far our experience has been quite positive! Decent community, two pools, access to a medium sized gym and 24 hours maintenance! The only inconvenience I find is that there is only one laundry facility building which is all the way at bottom of the hill - so if you’re living in apartments built on top of the hill (nearer to office) you will have to drive to do your laundry.

I really like it here, nice place, pool, laundry is easy, great management. Honestly, favorite living place thus far. Nothing wrong with it!

It could have been cleaner upon move in and it would be nice to have a second laundry facility closer to the higher up buildings. The grounds and buildings are well maintained and the staff is very helpful

Dia in the leasing office has been so helpful with getting my roommate and me into our new apartment! We’ve been here for a few days and are excited to make this place a home!

The move in process was quick and simple. Staff have been incredibly helpful with answering all questions whether in person or over the phone. The first week has been great!

So far I have throughougky enjoyed the staff and their ability to assist in anything. Furthermore, as said by almost every review, the floors are way too thin for what you pay and the apartment is slightly overpriced

This was definitely the best place for me. Plenty of space, close to campus, close to the grocery store and close to the Interstate. The staff is also great!

Everyone here is so nice. The staff have been so kind and accommodating during our move. The walls are little thin, so we can hear our upstairs neighbors walking around. But all in all, very spacious and a good value.

The Henley made searching for a place from out-of -state and so easy! I feel so good to know I have a place to live once I get to Tennessee.

Overall Good place to live with an excellent view of knoxville. Staff are always willing to help you out and be there if something goes wrong.

Though I just moved in, I can tell that this apartment complex is overall a great place to live. Location, of course, is the best part of this community. Despite some cons like its older foundation and poor living room layout for 1BR, the interior is updated and overall spacious. Most importantly, the people in the office and maintenance have been awesome so far. In the end, aren’t the people most important anyway?

I really love living here. The only problems I ever have happen at any kind of apartment, like people not picking up after their dogs. If we have a problem in the apartment, it is always fixed almost immediately.

Over the holiday weekend, I got to go out by the pool and use the grills to grill out with my friends! It was a total blast, and I even saw staff out enjoying the day.

The Henley is the perfect apartment complex if you’re looking to live alone or 1 other person. Very spacious and lots of closet space! Also great staff with fast maintenance when needed!

We love living here!!! Maintenance is always prompt, the grounds are well kept, and the neighbors are friendly! The gym and pools are very well kept, too!

Disappointed!! The moving in process was easy and the leasing office staff was very supportive every step of the way. However, 6 months into my rent, the management realized that the balcony of my apartment needed repairs. The first notice banned access to the balcony for a couple of months. Two months in, the maintenance team comes to my balcony and breaks pieces of wood off the wall and leaves them on the floor. Three months in, I still have no access to the balcony, and no repairs are in the works. Depsite multiple inquiries to management, no progress after 4 months of waiting. Estimated time of starting the maintenance was supposed to be this week. It is Thursday and still no signs of any upcoming work. Four months without access to my balcony, and they refunded $25 for a couple of months (not even worth the square footage of the balcony). I missed all spring and the chance to work on my plants ourdoors. I am dissatisfied and have complained to management and they said they are not capable of doing anything else since they have a contract with the repairs contractor, which appears to be more important than tenants satisfaction.

Reply from Henley Apartments

It’s been fantastic so far. Love the place and space and the pool is nice! So close to downtown. The office workers are so friendly! The people are welcoming.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The management is amazing and they’re always quick anytime I need something fixed. The residents are friendly and the outside maintenance is always kept up

Reply from Henley Apartments

Only been in the building about a week but it's been very enjoyable. The location in conjunction with the cost of living is the best value in the area by far.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley apartments is so pretty, love being here. I can call it home. Our neighbors are nice. Everyone does there own thing not loud or noisy neighbors .

Reply from Henley Apartments

Just moved in and looking forward to living here. The management staff is amazing they've been exceedingly patient and informative as I was moving from a couple states away. Good start to my new life😊

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley is one of my favorite apartment I’ve lived in and I have lived in many different apartment. Unfortunately I will have to move out of town for awhile when my lease expires but will definitely come back to this apartment when I move back!