The Henley Apartments

Great place to live! Very friendly staff and very pet friendly! We love taking our dog on walks around the neighborhood. The real fireplaces are also a nice touch especially with the winter coming!
No bad but covid made it rough. A bit pricey but great help from the main staff. They come quickly to fix stuff which is nice. Pricing is still a bit high but getting a lease cuts it down a bit.
Still enjoying our time here with no real complaints or concerns. You folks have been exceptional in pretty much every way that we could have asked for!
The ladies in the office are so kind and helpful. The grounds seem to always be clean, and other fellow residents have been super friendly! Would definitely recommend this community to anyone looking for a new place to call home.
I've been living here for almost a year and its been one of the best places I've lived during my time in Knoxville. The maintenance staff is really responsive if there is an issue and we were able to refer a friend to live here and got a bonus check!
Everyone is very friendly, and I like all the amenities. The apartments are spacious and look very nice. Only issue at all is the water pressure.
Great place to live. They have all the amenities you can think of. Maintenance crew is there for you 24/7. Even in these tough times of global pandemic Henley apartments have handled the whole situation very well!
Good amenities at an affordable rate. Proximity to downtown is hard to beat at the price. Location just off Chapman highway allows for easy in and out and relatively rapid commutes.
Community is good here. Sometime we experience litter around parking space & people park cars in fire lane. And Laundry room is quite dirty most of the time. Once the garbage disposal place was heavily filled that we couldn’t throw our garbage in it. Except these things I have Good experience living here.
We've been here for two years and we will continue to stay here until we buy a house. I've lived in many apartments in my life and the Henley is the only one I've loved so much that I could see myself staying here long term. The noise level is low, the response to maintenance requests is so fast and we're always well taken care of. The apartment layout is my favorite part, though. It's so unique and allows me to rearrange my furniture/rooms in atypical ways so my home can be as cozy as possible. Not to mention the views! From our balcony it looks like we're in the rainforest -- the trees and plants surrounding our building are gorgeous and just add to the overall appeal. I love love love it here.