The Henley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Sam
The best so far. Really happy we found this place and So happy to move in and have to mention that kelsea is the best. The townhouse is exactly what we were looking for.
Isabella
really big apartment and very spacious and close to the pool and barbecue area. only downsides are a lot of leaks in the ceiling and a lot of maintenance requests.
Nidhi
I liked the Henley apartments because the views and maintenance services provided by them. But from last 6-8months some incidents happened of losing our very important mails, documents & couriers. It has made me think about our safety here. It would be great if they can take some strict actions or do something to resolve the issue.
Christopher
The Henley has excellent management & the apartments are very spacious. Great location, too. Without a doubt one of the best apartments you can get in Knox.
Alexis
The Henley apartments are great! I love the wood fireplace that comes on every Floorplan. It's convenient that they have washer and dryer hookups.
David
Pretty good place to live. It was a good price for location and quality of the apartments, but the recent price hike of nearly $200 was not ideal and makes it less affordable. Have had a little issue with roaches in the kitchen, but they’re pretty good about responding and coming to spray/bait the roaches. Overall though a fairly nice place to live.
Alexander
Great place to live, amazing amenities, and very friendly people, love the fitness center and pools, they allow dogs and the pet deposit isn't that expensive
Justin
Great maintenance, nice properties, great office staff. Would recommend this location for anyone wanting to be closer to downtown knoxville!
Jason
I enjoy the environment around the complex a lot, just not the very loud birds in the tree right outside my window or the dog poop that neighbors leave on the ground. I love having the trail in the park behind the complex to run each day
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
The Henley apartments has been our home for past three years and the experience has been quite positive. From the Main office staff to the maintenance crew, everyone is always available and always willing to help.