The Henley Apartments

4.4

4.4

The Maintenance is very quick to respond and fix any problems in the apartment, it’s a great location, The neighbors are quiet, and the apartment is cozy
A Good community, a peaceful noiseless surrounding. Good maintenance services. Nice view from our balcony. Amenities are good too. Appreciate everything!
Really great place to live, everyone is very professional and good at what they do - from office staff to maintenance crew. Place had all the amenities you will need. They have even hired security personnel so you can feel safe. Rents are increasing now compared to other near by places.
Very quiet neighborhood. I like the workout area and pool. The parking lot has just enough spaces for all the cars, and the apartments arent too big.
It’s a nice place to live! Close to the city and easy to get around! I really like that they have the ability to have dogs, and that everything is up to date! Live the fire place to! Truly adds to the character of the living space!
Apartment wasn't cleaned before move in and cable for the internet had not been I stalled yet. Cute apartments but very over priced and thin walls.
Amazing location, very pretty. Nice appliances, good gym, good neighbors. But the building is pretty old and we have problems with a leak in our ceiling, and bed bugs.
Cost effective for an ideal location with amenities that help to foster a sense of community. As well as having online access to rent and 24/7 contact to maintenance personnel.
Everything is great, except parking. I really wish they would number the parking spots for each apartment. It is really inconvenient to not have a spot close to my apartment because people have friends over or have two cars for one apartment.
So far everything is so awesome! I love the henley. Can't wait to get in the pool when it warms up more. My son accidentally locked out bathroom door. Less than 24 hours the maintenance guy had it unlocked.