The management and maintenance have been awesome! We love living here and being close to campus is a plus. There is also enough room for our dog and she loves seeing other dogs around!

The location is amazing! very close to the downtown yet peaceful.. I personally love the view from my balcony. Staff and maintenance are very friendly and responsive. Highly recommended.

Reply from Henley Apartments

An excellent place to live where the staff make you feel like family. They are always willing to help you out with anything you could think of at a moments notice and always keeping you up to date.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Friendly Staff , property is every friendly Dog Friendly Property is very well kept quiet. One issue is we need more parking or assigned parking

Reply from Henley Apartments

I'm still absolutely enjoying my experience at The Henley. Parking is a pain in the F block but it's not like you weren't aware of that and given the topography of the complex, it's a challenging problem to address. I know you're working on it. The new streetlights are a little bright but I could also be proactive and grab some curtains. Also it's better than total darkness. No complaints.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Nice apartment community, pretty quiet, conveniently located near downtown, UT, Old City, city bus lines, pet friendly, helpful and attentive staff.

Reply from Henley Apartments

My roommate and I have loved living at the henley! Our dogs have a lot of space to play and love going to the dog park, and everyone loves coming over to our place!

Reply from Henley Apartments

I love living at the Henley. Everybody is so nice and the view is phenomenal. Really I could not have chosen a better apartment complex to live in.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Terry is awesome on address all issues for us in the apartment and such a pleasant and friendly man. The ladies that work in the front office addressing issues for the residents are also lovely.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The apartments are lovely; the staff is very friendly; the amenities are great; the location is great and I love the view of Knoxville from the office.

My boyfriend and I moved in May. We have loved it here ever since. We have never felt like it wasn't home. The rooms are spacious and very cozy. We have plenty of storage space that I absolutely love. We got a puppy in June and he loves it here too. The community is very dog-friendly.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The staff is great and the apartments are good for the price. Everything has been recently renovated and two pools are fun! It’s close to downtown and a short drive to nature

Reply from Henley Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at the Henley. The neighborhood is very clean and I have never had any issues with noise. The staff is also very friendly.

Reply from Henley Apartments

I love my apartment! The complex/community is nice and quiet without being a nursing home. Tons of young professionals live here, and I’ve already made friends. My only complaint would be about clear communication. I’ve gotten a couple of notices now that people were supposed to look at my deck, but no one has ever shown up.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The loacation can’t be beat for the price. Staff is amazing. Pet friendly is a plus. Units could use updates to HVAC (poor circulation so units tempature is not balanced throughout).

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley seems great so far. The living space is a decidedly weird shape, which has made decorating a struggle. And the kitchen is incredibly narrow. But I love my balcony. And my bedroom is nice.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The rooms are very nice and spacious for the price. In addition, the location is very convenient if you want to get downtown or onto campus.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Nice location, close to UT and downtown. Good value for all the things included, 2 bedroom is spacious. Nice people that work here and safe area.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley apartments a Very spacious apartments, with a very relaxed feeling community, awesome views of downtown Knoxville and very nice pools.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Henley has been a great place to live. It is quiet, close to campus and downtown and a grocery store. I like that it has a serviceable gym for a light workout too

Reply from Henley Apartments

Charles and I have enjoyed our time at The Henley so far! The staff has been very friendly and helpful with what we’ve needed throughout our move in process.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and other outdoor areas are kept very nice. Maintenance crew are extremely nice and very quick.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Great office staff who have been professional and curtious through the entire process. Also nice repair staff who do quality work. Storage space was a little dirty but nothing to bad.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Brand new to Knoxville and the State of Tennessee, but the Henley Apartment experience was definitely a highlight! Nesha was extremely helpful in the moving in process and the inside of the apartment is modern and aesthetic pleasing

Reply from Henley Apartments

Easy staff to work with. Made process seamless. Friendly check in. Clean apartment upon leasing. Varies plans for my lifestyle. Lots of amenities.