The Henley Apartments

4.4

4.4

It is a very nice place to stay! We just moved in, so still getting acquainted but so far we love it! The complex is kept up very well and there is a beautiful view of downtown. It’s very quiet and everyone I have seen outside has been very nice. Kelsea in the office along with the others were very helpful!
Perfect location 5 minutes drive to downtown restaurants and your all the other needs. 24/7 maintenance just a call away. Staff is friendly and helpful!
The community is very quiet and well-maintained! I have had no issues so far and really enjoy the environment. I look forward to coming home every day!
Close to stores and parks, library, kids activities. Friendly neighbors, nice amenities, helpful management, would definitely recommend to a friend.
I have great neighbors. The pool areas are very nice. The amenities are great. I enjoy the balcony. Maintenance is very quick at getting your work orders done.
Very helpful staff and good location for UT agricultural students. Close to a some good fast food restaurants. Nice place to have a dog and i really enjoy the dog park.
The Henley is a great and affordable place to live. I pretty safe area and management makes sure the grounds and buildings are kept up. My only complaint is that the bathroom sinks don't have drawers to put things in.
Everything was good and clean when we moved in other than a few minor stains. All appliances work very well. We love the patio! The only downside is the water pressure. It could be stronger
Staff is awesome, place is affordable given it's close proximity to the city, safe locations. Only downfall is that the floors can be a little loud with people walking in the apartment above you. All in all a great place to live.
It’s A Whole Bunch Of Granddaddy Long Legs. Not so many after the much needed power washing of the building, but it’s an on going problem.I’ve fixed it mostly though.