The Henley Apartments

4.5

4.5

Bobby
about 14 hours ago
I've been enjoying my stay here at the Henley. The staff is very courteous and friendly. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Verified Resident
We have been residing at the Henley apartments for more than 3 years now. Our experience has been pretty good so far - office staff and maintenance staff are great folks always helpful with any issues we have had so far. Recently noises and disturbances during nights have increased, we had our upstairs neighbors flooring fixed but they still continue to make lot of creaking noises and stomping during 12am-5am hours.

Ashley
I love living here. The staff are nice, the facilities are beautiful, my apartment is pretty large and the view is great. I've lived here 2.5 years and will do another year as long as it stays affordable.

Summer
I love staying at the Henley! So happy I was able to get the place I was looking at here. The staff is so friendly, personable and not to mention how efficient and helpful the maintenance crew is!

John
We have enjoyed living here and have felt like we are heard as residents. We have felt safe and the community as a whole has seemed very safe as well. We do feel like maintenance requests and/or pest management is lacking somewhat but still not bad.

Alli
about 2 months ago
Love everything about living here. The staff is fantastic, always willing to help with any need. The location is great and the amenities are first rate.

Crystal
about 2 months ago
Super friendly staff. Service calls are done quickly. Love the community. Staff has been super great for the situation I was in when I first moved in. They give Popsicles to the kids during the summer. Always have snacks even for dogs.

Keila
about 2 months ago
I enjoy living in the apartments here. It is very convenient to go anywhere in Knoxville as well as surrounding areas. The staff is great and very friendly.

Nidhi
2 months ago
I liked the Henley apartments because the views and maintenance services provided by them. They keep it clean and well maintained. Community is good. However, the noises caused by our new neighbours have started ruining our sleep on daily basis. It would be helpful if there was some rule to stop these kind of activities.

Madelyn
2 months ago
Cozy place to live. Great staff and maintenance crew. The staff and maintenance always respond quickly and help me with anything I need. Great place to live.