The move in experience to The Henley was so quick and easy. They immediately found what we were looking for and we were able to move in within a month.

Community is beautiful. There are many ammenities for the people living here, including a great gym, and 2 beautiful clean pools with grilling stations, dog parks and more. The maintinence is great as well. The only thing I wish they had is better sidewalks/walking/stair access to the gym, pool and dog park from all locations. (building K)

So far everyone has been super nice! My kids and I love seeing the pets walked all throughout the complex. We love that The Henley already feels like home.

Our apartment is everything we wanted it to be and maintenance is fast at fixing anything needing to be fixed it’s a great complex overall nice gym and pools

The apartments are bright and spacious. The staff in the office and the maintenance staff are incredibly kind and helpful. I love that the apartments are so close to downtown but feel so secluded.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Love this place. It is an amazing residence and I am pleased with everything. I would recommend it to all of my friends. The view is spectacular as well

Reply from Henley Apartments

Overall, I have enjoyed living here. The community is relatively quiet, which is a plus. The maintenance workers are friendly and efficient. The office staff are nice. I like the layout of the apartments as well. However, I do think that the apartments are overpriced as the renovations that were made were not particularly well done.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Great location - located 10 minutes from downtown Knoxville, TN. It has an on-site fitness center with 2 pools. The one above has a great view of the city, while the lower pool is close enough for the the people living in townhomes to walk to. Maintenance staff goes above and beyond by being quick to respond to any requests.

Reply from Henley Apartments

We have really enjoyed living at the Henley! Easy access to campus and downtown. The complex is very pet friendly, and we have awesome neighbors.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Not a bad experience in the least. Our neighbors seem pretty alright. No one has become grumpy that my bird gets a little mouthy when it's breakfast and I haven't woken up. Still pleased with living here.

Reply from Henley Apartments

This is our first apartment and so far everything is good. Good neighborhood and our apartment is nice to. We also like that we have a pool and a workout room

Reply from Henley Apartments

This is a lovely, quiet, and calm community. The views are spectacular. It's really nice bring so close to downtown, yet feeling like you're nestled in a secluded forest. Every resident I've encountered here is very friendly and welcoming. The apartment itself is amazing too. The 2 bedroom is very spacious with so much closet space. And the pricing for such a great amount of square footage right outside of downtown is unbeatable. I love our apartment and plan to call it home for many years to come.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Overall a nice apartment complex with good amenities. The complex needs to better enforce people picking up after their pets though. Refilling the pet waste stations with bags more often would help with this.

Reply from Henley Apartments

I have had a great experience here at the Henley. Very nice apartments and amenities. Also the community is very peaceful and relaxing. I have never been worried that someone would break in and steal my things, which is something that cannot be said at my last place in the fort.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Friendly, helpful staff, cozy, quiet place to live. Also driving distance is close enough to everything you need and anything else you could want to do.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Great value quiet pleasant only issue is water flow on top the hill with all their water saving "features" extremely low flow toilets that can't be adjusted are annoying

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley is a great place to live. My neighbors are respectful and generally quiet. Any issues with the apartment are quickly addressed and I always feel heard when I speak with the management.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The management and maintenance have been awesome! We love living here and being close to campus is a plus. There is also enough room for our dog and she loves seeing other dogs around!

Reply from Henley Apartments

The location is amazing! very close to the downtown yet peaceful.. I personally love the view from my balcony. Staff and maintenance are very friendly and responsive. Highly recommended.

Reply from Henley Apartments

An excellent place to live where the staff make you feel like family. They are always willing to help you out with anything you could think of at a moments notice and always keeping you up to date.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Friendly Staff , property is every friendly Dog Friendly Property is very well kept quiet. One issue is we need more parking or assigned parking

Reply from Henley Apartments

I'm still absolutely enjoying my experience at The Henley. Parking is a pain in the F block but it's not like you weren't aware of that and given the topography of the complex, it's a challenging problem to address. I know you're working on it. The new streetlights are a little bright but I could also be proactive and grab some curtains. Also it's better than total darkness. No complaints.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Nice apartment community, pretty quiet, conveniently located near downtown, UT, Old City, city bus lines, pet friendly, helpful and attentive staff.

Reply from Henley Apartments

My roommate and I have loved living at the henley! Our dogs have a lot of space to play and love going to the dog park, and everyone loves coming over to our place!

Reply from Henley Apartments

I love living at the Henley. Everybody is so nice and the view is phenomenal. Really I could not have chosen a better apartment complex to live in.