The staff in the office and the maintenance team are so nice and accommodating. Anytime an issue has arisen, they have immediately tried to solve it. We love living here!!

Henley Apartments has truly been a God sent! From the staff, location, to amenities, the privacy, THE VIEW-- Henley has truly been incredible. So proud to live here!

Love my apartment here! I wanted to be close to downtown. This place is affordable and very clean. Perfect location and the view is amazing!!

Very spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment. It's on 3 minutes away from my job and I love that. The apartment is pretty up to date in the way it looks. The only thing that I wasn't too pleased with was the paint job. Poorly done job.

Neighbors are quiet, staff is wonderful, parking can be an issue, minor repairs have been needed in the unit since I moved in that I don't anticipate getting fixed.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Great location, excellent value (at least for the 1BR Urban floorplan). The kitchen is very well designed and updated, and the bedrooms are quite spacious. In the colder weather we have enjoyed using our wood burning fireplace, which makes for a very cozy atmosphere. One of the only negatives I notice often is that we can hear just about every movement from the upstairs neighbors (through no fault of their own). This problem can’t be fixed with a simple work order, but every other problem we have had has been dealt with swiftly by the staff, who are white kind and patient. Overall I would certainly recommend this complex!

Everyone was hospitable and took care of us very quickly considering our need for housing as soon as possible. The area and living options, and rent deals are superb.

I love the Henley apartments. They're always a warm and welcoming place to come home to. The office staff is always willing to hell fix any problems, and I've never had problems with neighbors.

Great environment. Everyone is very friendly. If there are any issues let me know. View is amazing as well of the city. Attendants are delightful.

I've had a wonderful experience living here. Love everything about it. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks to all the staff and neighbors for helping make it great.

Aside from a few air conditioning problems, we’ve had no other issue with living here, and truly enjoy it. Maintenance is fast and friendly, the environment is quiet and peaceful, and parking is never a problem.

Great place to live at- friendly pet policies, sensible amenities, 24/7 maintenance, pool - gym - laundry. Plus they have regular festive events all year long.

Overall great community, clean and well kept. Need to fix the dog poo situation, but overall grat place to live. All the neighbors I have met have been great. Mostly young adults and couples.

The Henley is a lovely place to live. The leasing agents are always super helpful and the maintenance workers are as well. Overall it's a very quiet community (and feels very safe), but if you're sensitive to noise, I would definitely recommend a top floor apartment, because the floors are very squeaky.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love it here. It is close to downtown which is very nice. It is in a high crime area so I wish that there were cameras. Other than that i am very happy with the price and location

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Great place to live. It has its quirks, as all homes do, but anything that was problematic (a brief issue with a mouse), the staff and maintenance team was incredibly responsive. A request to have that issue dealt with was put in online and within a day steps were being taken to solve the issue and by day three everything was solved. Any place that responds that quickly to its residents is a great place to live.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Amazing place to live. The staff was incredible with helping me get my lease signed and getting moved in. I would recommend this community to many of my friends.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Overall I like living here. The pool and the view are my favorite things about the Henley. It’s a close location to downtown. However, our ac units is not the best. Air circulation in the unit is weak in the bedrooms and multiple times are unit has needed repairs and it usually takes days before someone comes. The light fixtures in the ceiling started falling out and one concern I have is that the construction of the new apartment complex’s nearby are going to cause rent to increase. Overall being at the Henley the last 3 years has been good.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love the area and my apartment. The maintenance men are good at showing up when you need them. I have a great patio view. The only thing I’d say I don’t like is the noise at times I hear my neighbors quite often. Also my building is facing the new Apartments that are being built and I hear the construction being done on a regular basis. The noises keep me awake unfortunately. Over all I love the place just wish it wasn’t as noisy at times especially when you’re trying to get some sleep.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Staff is knowledgeable and timely in addition to being friendly and patient. More than accommodating and the neighborhood is quiet at all times.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love living here. I have had some minor (normal) issues, but the staff is quick and courteous and always gets things taken care of efficiently. The people living in this neighborhood are great also, very friendly! My family loves seeing all the animals that live here also! LOVE how pet friendly this place is!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love the larger pool and clubhouse . I like the pet park for my boxer. It would just be nice if it was a little larger. Everything has been good so far and maintenance is always quick to respond.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love living here it’s so clean, quite, and close to my job which is amazing! So glad we found this place!! We love that we are close to downtown. It’s a great area!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Love living here, its a super cozy environment. We do wish there were bike racks and better lighting at night down by our apartment. But overall a safe place to live and we will continue to live here for a while.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Lease signing was super quick and super easy! The ladies in the office were nice and very helpful. Love that we have maintenance at all times and can do it online! So far no complaints!