Overall great community, clean and well kept. Need to fix the dog poo situation, but overall grat place to live. All the neighbors I have met have been great. Mostly young adults and couples.

The Henley is a lovely place to live. The leasing agents are always super helpful and the maintenance workers are as well. Overall it's a very quiet community (and feels very safe), but if you're sensitive to noise, I would definitely recommend a top floor apartment, because the floors are very squeaky.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love it here. It is close to downtown which is very nice. It is in a high crime area so I wish that there were cameras. Other than that i am very happy with the price and location

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Great place to live. It has its quirks, as all homes do, but anything that was problematic (a brief issue with a mouse), the staff and maintenance team was incredibly responsive. A request to have that issue dealt with was put in online and within a day steps were being taken to solve the issue and by day three everything was solved. Any place that responds that quickly to its residents is a great place to live.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Amazing place to live. The staff was incredible with helping me get my lease signed and getting moved in. I would recommend this community to many of my friends.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Overall I like living here. The pool and the view are my favorite things about the Henley. It’s a close location to downtown. However, our ac units is not the best. Air circulation in the unit is weak in the bedrooms and multiple times are unit has needed repairs and it usually takes days before someone comes. The light fixtures in the ceiling started falling out and one concern I have is that the construction of the new apartment complex’s nearby are going to cause rent to increase. Overall being at the Henley the last 3 years has been good.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love the area and my apartment. The maintenance men are good at showing up when you need them. I have a great patio view. The only thing I’d say I don’t like is the noise at times I hear my neighbors quite often. Also my building is facing the new Apartments that are being built and I hear the construction being done on a regular basis. The noises keep me awake unfortunately. Over all I love the place just wish it wasn’t as noisy at times especially when you’re trying to get some sleep.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Staff is knowledgeable and timely in addition to being friendly and patient. More than accommodating and the neighborhood is quiet at all times.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love living here. I have had some minor (normal) issues, but the staff is quick and courteous and always gets things taken care of efficiently. The people living in this neighborhood are great also, very friendly! My family loves seeing all the animals that live here also! LOVE how pet friendly this place is!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love the larger pool and clubhouse . I like the pet park for my boxer. It would just be nice if it was a little larger. Everything has been good so far and maintenance is always quick to respond.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I love living here it’s so clean, quite, and close to my job which is amazing! So glad we found this place!! We love that we are close to downtown. It’s a great area!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Love living here, its a super cozy environment. We do wish there were bike racks and better lighting at night down by our apartment. But overall a safe place to live and we will continue to live here for a while.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Lease signing was super quick and super easy! The ladies in the office were nice and very helpful. Love that we have maintenance at all times and can do it online! So far no complaints!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

This is the nicest place I've lived in quite a while. Quiet neighbors, easy to access amenities, and pet friendliness all together in one place.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Our experience here still remains nothing short of ideal. The car-parkolypse from last year appears to have been resolved -- which I think everyone is thankful for since I imagine you enjoyed the experience even less than those who got a sticker. Everything is functional. Our neighbors aren't jerks and no one has made a comment about our bird's 6am alarm clock sound when it's time for breakfast. While I know we are looking to move somewhere down the line, we wouldn't have extended our lease if we didn't feel this was a good place to stay. Thank you, as always!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I’ve lived at the Henley for over a year now and have had a great experience. All of the staff is extremely helpful and responsive to any issues. The maintenance crew typically comes out to fix maintenance issues within 24 hours, if not sooner, which is amazing. The leasing office staff is also wonderful, incredibly accommodating, and generally just extremely friendly.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed my living experience so far at The Henley. I’ve been living here about a month, and it’s been great. The move-in process was simple, the apartment was very clean and the staff have been wonderful from start to finish. Not to mention the great balconies with the best view in Knoxville. I’m excited for the rest of my time at The Henley!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

It’s one of the best place to live in Knoxville within decent prices. They are really welcoming and have friendly staff. It’s been really good living here.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Love this place!!! My partner and I feel so comfortable here. Everyone is friendly and the office staff are the BEST. Plenty of amenities and the location is perfect. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who want some to move to Knoxville!!!!

Reply from The Henley Apartments

This place has been a dream!! We really love the appliances and layout of the apartment. The office staff have been so sweet and accommodating to us.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

It takes a while for anyone to get back to you on any maintenance. Also they rarely answer the phone so you make wait days or weeks for someone to get back to you

Reply from The Henley Apartments

The apartment complex I think is nice seen it seems like there is all age throughout the property. I think this is nice because it reminds me more of what I will be living in for the future.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

Great value. Good location, near a lot of restaurants and grocery stores. Nice view. Nice pool. A lot of nice dogsto look at. Absolutely no complaints

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It's close enough to Downtown Knox for the city life but still just far enough away to have your own space without it being crowded.

Reply from The Henley Apartments

I just moved in and the people nearby are friendly. The unit itself is clean and well designed. I couldn’t be happier to have moved here and an thrilled to Ben out of the fort