This is a lovely, quiet, and calm community. The views are spectacular. It's really nice bring so close to downtown, yet feeling like you're nestled in a secluded forest. Every resident I've encountered here is very friendly and welcoming. The apartment itself is amazing too. The 2 bedroom is very spacious with so much closet space. And the pricing for such a great amount of square footage right outside of downtown is unbeatable. I love our apartment and plan to call it home for many years to come.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Overall a nice apartment complex with good amenities. The complex needs to better enforce people picking up after their pets though. Refilling the pet waste stations with bags more often would help with this.

Reply from Henley Apartments

I have had a great experience here at the Henley. Very nice apartments and amenities. Also the community is very peaceful and relaxing. I have never been worried that someone would break in and steal my things, which is something that cannot be said at my last place in the fort.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Friendly, helpful staff, cozy, quiet place to live. Also driving distance is close enough to everything you need and anything else you could want to do.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Great value quiet pleasant only issue is water flow on top the hill with all their water saving "features" extremely low flow toilets that can't be adjusted are annoying

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley is a great place to live. My neighbors are respectful and generally quiet. Any issues with the apartment are quickly addressed and I always feel heard when I speak with the management.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The management and maintenance have been awesome! We love living here and being close to campus is a plus. There is also enough room for our dog and she loves seeing other dogs around!

Reply from Henley Apartments

The location is amazing! very close to the downtown yet peaceful.. I personally love the view from my balcony. Staff and maintenance are very friendly and responsive. Highly recommended.

Reply from Henley Apartments

An excellent place to live where the staff make you feel like family. They are always willing to help you out with anything you could think of at a moments notice and always keeping you up to date.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Friendly Staff , property is every friendly Dog Friendly Property is very well kept quiet. One issue is we need more parking or assigned parking

Reply from Henley Apartments

I'm still absolutely enjoying my experience at The Henley. Parking is a pain in the F block but it's not like you weren't aware of that and given the topography of the complex, it's a challenging problem to address. I know you're working on it. The new streetlights are a little bright but I could also be proactive and grab some curtains. Also it's better than total darkness. No complaints.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Nice apartment community, pretty quiet, conveniently located near downtown, UT, Old City, city bus lines, pet friendly, helpful and attentive staff.

Reply from Henley Apartments

My roommate and I have loved living at the henley! Our dogs have a lot of space to play and love going to the dog park, and everyone loves coming over to our place!

Reply from Henley Apartments

I love living at the Henley. Everybody is so nice and the view is phenomenal. Really I could not have chosen a better apartment complex to live in.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Terry is awesome on address all issues for us in the apartment and such a pleasant and friendly man. The ladies that work in the front office addressing issues for the residents are also lovely.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The apartments are lovely; the staff is very friendly; the amenities are great; the location is great and I love the view of Knoxville from the office.

My boyfriend and I moved in May. We have loved it here ever since. We have never felt like it wasn't home. The rooms are spacious and very cozy. We have plenty of storage space that I absolutely love. We got a puppy in June and he loves it here too. The community is very dog-friendly.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The staff is great and the apartments are good for the price. Everything has been recently renovated and two pools are fun! It’s close to downtown and a short drive to nature

Reply from Henley Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at the Henley. The neighborhood is very clean and I have never had any issues with noise. The staff is also very friendly.

Reply from Henley Apartments

I love my apartment! The complex/community is nice and quiet without being a nursing home. Tons of young professionals live here, and I’ve already made friends. My only complaint would be about clear communication. I’ve gotten a couple of notices now that people were supposed to look at my deck, but no one has ever shown up.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The loacation can’t be beat for the price. Staff is amazing. Pet friendly is a plus. Units could use updates to HVAC (poor circulation so units tempature is not balanced throughout).

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley seems great so far. The living space is a decidedly weird shape, which has made decorating a struggle. And the kitchen is incredibly narrow. But I love my balcony. And my bedroom is nice.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The rooms are very nice and spacious for the price. In addition, the location is very convenient if you want to get downtown or onto campus.

Reply from Henley Apartments

Nice location, close to UT and downtown. Good value for all the things included, 2 bedroom is spacious. Nice people that work here and safe area.

Reply from Henley Apartments

The Henley apartments a Very spacious apartments, with a very relaxed feeling community, awesome views of downtown Knoxville and very nice pools.