The Henley Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great with maitenence requests. Always fixed anything in a very timely manner. My AC went out and they even brought a temporary unit. I’ve signed two 13 month leases at The Henley, and I’m sad to leave! Great location. Staff was friendly enough. No real complaints there! The pool is very nice. They keep the grounds looking nice also. Negatives: My lease ends on the 6th of June. I asked if they have my apartment already rented by the first, if I can just be out 6 days earlier, so I don’t have to pay for 6 days of June’s rent, and they wouldn’t. I didn’t like that they got rid of the courtesy KPD officer also. they hired an outside company to do “drive by security” and that’s a joke IMO. Especially since there’s been so many issues at the new apartments behind shoney’s. People don’t pick up their dog poop. My balcony railing kinda weirds me out because where there’s places for four screws to be screwed in to secure the railing, only two screws were used.
I've loved living here the past year and a half. It was the perfect location to campus, not too close to be loud but not too far where my commute was longer than 10 minutes. I wish I was able to use the pool a little more because the view is amazing!
Everyone is so welcoming and have so much peace and sugar in their hearts its hard to believe that I live at the place I live. 💚 the neighbors are so friendly and welcoming. I enjoy having the company I do when going to the office and just asking a question. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of henleys family.
Love the place people always super nice employees always in a good mood its just perfect👍👍👍,Always clean areas is in the perfect spot cant wait to meet a few people and make new friends
We moved in just a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! Always plenty of parking, friendly staff and quite neighbors. Love our apartment and amenities, Cant wait to be able to enjoy the beautiful pool this summer.
I love living here at The Henley. I have very nice neighbors and amazing staff and management! They are on their game with meeting needs of their renters :)
Friendly and professional staff and management! Fun community activities. Nice amenities, especially for pets. Nice finishes inside the apartment and good appliances. Love the spacious patio that we have!
The maintenance staff has been great. They have had all of our requests completed the same day we put them in. The office staff has also been helpful any time that we have had questions.
It ain’t bad. It’s real home-e . I really love the wood & hardwood floors, with the carpet in the bedroom combo. Grateful & Blessed to b here.
It’s pretty good so far, just moved here couple days ago. It has a nice view & it is a great location. Convenient to downtown & also UT campus.