The Henley Apartments

4.4

4.4

Friendly staff and beautiful complex! Everyone is nice and you never fail to see a cute pup while Outside. Between the people and the view, the Henley is one of the best places to live in Knoxville.
The Henley has been a good place for us to live this past year. It is in a good location for being a university student, parking is convenient and the units are spacious
Everyone around the community is friendly and helpful if you ever need anything! Safe area for anyone, residents are always out and around walking their pets and chatting with friends
Friendly, professional, and helpful office and maintenance staff. Very nice interior and exterior finishings on the apartments. Love that it is pet friendly. The pet stations throughout the community are great, and the dog park is ok. Unfortunately, the road noise is pretty loud, and people drive pretty fast through the community. Noise from our upstairs neighbors just walking around is also very loud (more so the fault of the building construction and not the neighbors). I wish that there was more lighting in the apartments (either artificial or natural), and I wish it was a more pedestrian-friendly community and area.
We love living here! All of the staff members are so nice. Maintenance is completed promptly. We love all of the amenities that are offered as well.
Nice apartments. Management is nice. Location is sometimes confusing because of the address system and the buildings not being clearly marked.
I love love love living here! So close to downtown and I have an amazing view from our balcony. The cosmopolitan has huge rooms with our own bathrooms—it’s perfect.
Only worry is of safety at night..we have had people breaking into our neighbor’s cars and worry about it happening to us. Otherwise our experience has been great thus far at The Henley. The maintenance men are the best!!
I Love the Henley Apartment its a nice Neighborhoods and is piece and quite. When you put your work order in the come the same day and fix what ever it need to be fix
Very nice, quiet apartment community. I enjoy that the buildings are spread out and there is plenty of flat parking spaces instead of a parking garage. Plenty of trees and grassy areas for dogs. Maintenance is always very prompt and friendly.