The Henley Apartments

4.4

4.4

Haley
Love it here!! I just moved in and I am in love with this place. The maintenance people are so nice and everyone at the office is so helpful.
Aaron
Kelsea at The Henley Knoxville has taken the stress out of moving. Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Apartment was clean, ready to move in
Karly
Everyone I've bumped into has been nice! People at the office are very sweet as well. The maintenance guy is also nice and efficient. When I walk my dog the other dog owners like to stop and let them become friends which is always good!
Autumn
The cost of rent is absolutely outrageous the amenities are okay but the pool is often closed, maintenance staff is incredible the lawn care is well done. Neighbors are nice the Henley is an excellent place to live the only issue is the apartments are extremely overpriced. The appliances are name brand but they are old and overused.
Justin
I truly love the property and the property management! They truly are awesome. The location is perfect and we truly enjoy the amenities. I definitely recommend this place!!!
Stacey
More security needed. Too many homeless people roaming around and hiding in woods. Great community and amenities. The mail is unreliable though and the USPS won’t do anything to help. Can we get the street names changed to be more different from each other?
Nesmar
Love it to bad I have to move im gonna miss knoxville promise to come back and visit soon nice people and the staff is awsome they take care of everything
Jonathan
Very friendly, very quiet neighbors and fun place to live. Great view, but costly. I Would highly recommend the henleys as a choice place to live.
Rebecca
I do really enjoy living here, as it is close to a lot of shopping, nature and my job. It is disappointing that the last few years, I've seen a real change towards catering to the student population from UT. An example would be that a lot of events recently have taken place during the working day, keeping anyone working a 9-5 desk job from attending them. It's a bummer. But I've always had a wonderful experience with my neighbors and maintenance and I do like my apartment.
Kaylynn
The apartment is great and everyone is very respectful and kind! I am very lucky to live in a community like this and have a positive experience!